Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

Probably the best scenario would be our satoshis will be worth more compare today. 20years from now, faucets rewards will be at 1 Sats only per claim per day due to the value of bitcoins.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:33:50 AM

Probably the best scenario would be our satoshis will be worth more compare today. 20years from now, faucets rewards will be at 1 Sats only per claim per day due to the value of bitcoins.
LOL. And after they reach the minimum withdrawal, they have to pay for the fee which is about 0.0005 and above. Faucets will soon disappear because it is totally trash and waste of time. Nobody will join those faucets anymore since the payout is super super small
Oggy1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:38:56 AM

LOL. And after they reach the minimum withdrawal, they have to pay for the fee which is about 0.0005 and above. Faucets will soon disappear because it is totally trash and waste of time. Nobody will join those faucets anymore since the payout is super super small

Look it this way... If faucet give you 200 satoshi per hour now, maybe it will be worth much bigger in 20 years Cheesy

Jokes aside, its hard to predict 1 month from now, and 20 years... Impossible. If it survives for 20 years it would be win by itself, no matter how much would it worth
Liad.Services

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:01:05 AM

I think that if bitcoin will still exist in 20 years from now then his value is going to be massively high.

As if we want bitcoin to keep living for 20 years, we will to have a large amount of transactions to pay the miners, because the block reward will keep going lower.
Invincible

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

With the advent of the Lightning all altcoins will cost nothing and bitcoin soar but only a few people will possess a whole bitcoin. Altcoins on bitcoin base (saidchains) will be in turnover
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

Im talking about 20 years from now, where our dust amount from faucets will be worth more 20 years from now. and 1 sat will be the max claim for faucet due to high BTC value.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sadiq basha

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:22:32 AM

Bitcoin would still exist in the market even after 20 years. But it has to overcome one major challenge, quantum computing. If it comes, then it is said that block chain system will collapse. Transaction time for bitcoin should also be decreased so that more retail shops and businesses start accepting bitcoin payment.
tusziget

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?
I think Bitcoin will exist in 2037 too:).Maybe in some other form because technology is changing from year to year taking huge steps forward.I think his value will be :1 bitcoin=$10 000.But I am only guessing.It might be even more.Bitcoin will be more successful from year to year among people,and his value will rise from year to year.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Mining of Bitcoin will be held till 2145. So in coming 20 years definitely price of Bitcoin will be climbed up. As well Bitcoin will create a milestone in history. Volatility of price in Bitcoins is another part but importance and value of Bitcoin will definitely rise.

May be in future any new cryptocurrency can beat Bitcoin price but Bitcoin will be identified as The pioneer of cryptocurrencies.
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

Mining of Bitcoin will be held till 2145. So in coming 20 years definitely price of Bitcoin will be climbed up. As well Bitcoin will create a milestone in history. Volatility of price in Bitcoins is another part but importance and value of Bitcoin will definitely rise.

May be in future any new cryptocurrency can beat Bitcoin price but Bitcoin will be identified as The pioneer of cryptocurrencies.

I think that's what most people don't realize, is that bitcoin is in it's infancy. Bitcoin's "mining phase" alone will last beyond all of our lifetimes.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

I think that's what most people don't realize, is that bitcoin is in it's infancy. Bitcoin's "mining phase" alone will last beyond all of our lifetimes.
Let us assume that Bitcoin mining will last until the year 2145 do you think people will still use Bitcoin as a kind of currency or even some kind of payment method? Of course not we don't want to get too much optimistic with our expectations for Bitcoin we might just let ourselves down with it. Bitcoin is still in development stage and it is still slowly developing.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:49:50 PM

This question is nothing difference in trading is unpredictable. Nobody no what will happen tomorrow how much more 20 years from now.who knows? My answer is I don't know, for what is important right now is we are in the time of bitcoin of becoming stable in high price value.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:53:10 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 04:06:53 PM by sabbirshm

I don't know bitcoin will survive for more 20years or not.But if bitcoin remain it's place then we will see more progress of this crypto currency.Also many government will accept bitcoin respectfully and Shops,markets will take bitcoin as payment.Bitcoin price will be high, maybe 5000$ or more.I will wait for this...
vaxo_nba

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:47:43 PM

In 20 years many things may happen, it also concerns with Bitcoin. Maybe other cryptocurrencies be arised, or even (how unreal it may seem) need of money will partly dissapear and barter will take some sectors of economy.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Probably the best scenario would be our satoshis will be worth more compare today. 20yeas from now, faucets rewards will be at 1 Sats only per claim per day due to the value of bitcoins.
i think it is too early to predict about the price f bitcoin after 20 years. i think we can only expect that after 20 years bitcoin will be more popular in all over the world. and most of the people will be using bitcoin as fiat currency.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

I think that if bitcoin will still exist in 20 years from now then his value is going to be massively high.

As if we want bitcoin to keep living for 20 years, we will to have a large amount of transactions to pay the miners, because the block reward will keep going lower.

In that case if the price of bitcoin increase much higher then the miners will not worry about the mining reward and their fees which they take at transactions so the transaction fees will not increase much higher according to my views.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:25:33 AM

In that case if the price of bitcoin increase much higher then the miners will not worry about the mining reward and their fees which they take at transactions so the transaction fees will not increase much higher according to my views.
but currently the transaction fee is really creating problems. if we compare the to the price of bitcoins increased. i think there must be a regularity authority which which will monitor the transaction fee of the exchanges.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:42:55 AM

If it happens similar to the quote by the above mate the next generation seems to be the luckiest. They can earn good even through the faucets which most users consider a waste of time, because won't be getting a good earning to the time spent on it. Also most of the long term bitcoin holders will be filthy rich.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:52:25 AM

I believe it will still exist 20 or more years from now but,maybe we should also consider other cryptocurrencies. For now, bitcoin may be the king, but a king will always be replaced. I know I'm not that expert in cyptpcurrencies but I believe bitcoins will not be in the top the next 20 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:59:54 AM

I believe it will still exist 20 or more years from now but,maybe we should also consider other cryptocurrencies. For now, bitcoin may be the king, but a king will always be replaced. I know I'm not that expert in cyptpcurrencies but I believe bitcoins will not be in the top the next 20 years.
Yes I agree, of course, later there will be cryptocurrency better than any side, the big financiers would invest to create cryptocurrency and beat bitcoin. I'm not sure bitcoin can still become King in the next 10 years. But even so, over the still favourable and profitable we just follow the flow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: