Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin 20 Years From Now  (Read 70414 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:28:01 AM

Probably the best scenario would be our satoshis will be worth more compare today. 20years from now, faucets rewards will be at 1 Sats only per claim per day due to the value of bitcoins.
LOL. And after they reach the minimum withdrawal, they have to pay for the fee which is about 0.0005 and above. Faucets will soon disappear because it is totally trash and waste of time. Nobody will join those faucets anymore since the payout is super super small

They will survive if the offer something else like dice game or hi low or something similar, but think that more will survive altcoin faucet cuz they in numbers bot in value give more and person who is using faucets will be happy for it. Also faucets in global will die eventually maybe sooner then expected cuz they really offer small amount of cash for it. They are no more faucets that give 1000 satoshi more less is around 150 per faucet on hourly bases.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theo123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

Bitcoin 20 year from now? Hmm.. maybe it will stay alive if we all help to protect it from fraud and keep it on a good environment.. bitcoin is good for investment and also we can share our opinion about something! Its a good community. Maybe 20 years from now bitcoin can be one of currency out there.. who knows. That what am thinkin.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

Bitcoin 20 year from now? Hmm.. maybe it will stay alive if we all help to protect it from fraud and keep it on a good environment.. bitcoin is good for investment and also we can share our opinion about something! Its a good community. Maybe 20 years from now bitcoin can be one of currency out there.. who knows. That what am thinkin.
fliers apparently survived, bitcoin is also capable of making its presence is recognized worldwide. 20 years is a long time, and I think that bitcoin will always be more and more popular from year to year. maybe in 20 years to come, you can use bitcoin you ever had anywhere, and I'm also sure it will be a lot of jobs for people who seek bitcoin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:33:11 PM

I don't know bitcoin will survive for more 20years or not.But if bitcoin remain it's place then we will see more progress of this crypto currency.Also many government will accept bitcoin respectfully and Shops,markets will take bitcoin as payment.Bitcoin price will be high, maybe 5000$ or more.I will wait for this...
Your right bro no one knows if the bitcoin will survive or not after 20years. But I think this is the best thing the bitcoin not going die after 20years I think. Because many people trust in bitcoin and investing . many online shops the payment will accept bitcoin now and I think more bitcoin project will happen soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 08:57:05 PM

I don't know bitcoin will survive for more 20years or not.But if bitcoin remain it's place then we will see more progress of this crypto currency.Also many government will accept bitcoin respectfully and Shops,markets will take bitcoin as payment.Bitcoin price will be high, maybe 5000$ or more.I will wait for this...
Your right bro no one knows if the bitcoin will survive or not after 20years. But I think this is the best thing the bitcoin not going die after 20years I think. Because many people trust in bitcoin and investing . many online shops the payment will accept bitcoin now and I think more bitcoin project will happen soon.
I think everyone who is well aware with the technology of bitcoin and its current status will believe that yes bitcoin will survive even after 20 years and it is sure that yes it will be adopted more in the coming future for the businesses and online international and national transactions.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:26:46 PM

I think everyone who is well aware with the technology of bitcoin and its current status will believe that yes bitcoin will survive even after 20 years and it is sure that yes it will be adopted more in the coming future for the businesses and online international and national transactions.
I believe that bitcoin can be live until 20 years but the problem we do not know how.. because i think more people and bitcoin users will come that can slow our network because of huge population or more users added who use bitcoin in the network can be slow the process of sending and receiving bitcoin.. so i think they will invented a new miner above the speed of s9 just to increase the speed of confirming transaction and mine blocks..

Make crypto as your bank.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

I believe that bitcoin can be live until 20 years but the problem we do not know how.. because i think more people and bitcoin users will come that can slow our network because of huge population or more users added who use bitcoin in the network can be slow the process of sending and receiving bitcoin.. so i think they will invented a new miner above the speed of s9 just to increase the speed of confirming transaction and mine blocks..
Everything becomes advanced with the passage of time so when the time passed and more people come to use bitcoin then the developers will work for it and will develop it more and then the transactions will be more faster than before.
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:10:04 PM

Bitcoin is already the King of the Hill. And that's right that bitcoin is in the easing phase of it's history. The technologies are developing too fast, so it's hard to suppose on which phase bitcoin will be in 20 years from now.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

Everything becomes advanced with the passage of time so when the time passed and more people come to use bitcoin then the developers will work for it and will develop it more and then the transactions will be more faster than before.
It can be develop more in the and i think many changes will happen with bitcoin in 20 years.. because of limitation and circulation of bitcoin we do not know if bitcoin will stay long to live..
But because of strong believers of bitcoin and many company are investing already with bitcoin i think we will see a good result in 20 years.. and more country are accepting bitcoin even locally..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:50:59 AM

Its really hard to say what will happen in the near future.
But I think bitcoin can survive over 20 years.
Bitcoin is so strong thats why I know it will survive.
Picex

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:58:47 AM

I still haven't been able to imagine, eight years since the founding of the extraordinary course already, I'm sure 20 years from now the bitcoin will overcome currency of many countries.
NathanEHarvey

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 12:59:36 AM

yeah. bitcoin's big strength to me right now is the infrastructure and familiarity it's already got established. in twenty years, that could definitely be replaced by another competing coin/technology. though, i wouldn't put my money on it.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:33:51 AM

20 years seem like a real eternity when we talk about digital technologies. And this is especially true when we see that there are big breakthroughs to come like quantum computing. I would like to believe that in twenty years bitcoin will be dominating the world, but it seems more realistic to think that bitcoin will be remembered as the primitive ancestor of something superior to come.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

20 years seem like a real eternity when we talk about digital technologies. And this is especially true when we see that there are big breakthroughs to come like quantum computing. I would like to believe that in twenty years bitcoin will be dominating the world, but it seems more realistic to think that bitcoin will be remembered as the primitive ancestor of something superior to come.

It is possible that a new coin might replace bitcoin in the future, a more perfect coin probably patterned in bitcoin.  20 years is long enough for digital currency to evolve and being developed. However, if bitcoin would stay like this, slow transaction, and miners starting to increase fees, and its users increases, then I think there will be a problem in the future and it is the possible flaw that could slowly kill bitcoin.

Probably a new coin that could replace bitcoin will be a centralized one, manipulated, regulated and controlled by the government.

soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:10:20 AM

I see a very very bright future of crypto currencies and specially the bitcoins. It is amazing to see how people are entrusting their money with bitcoin and also bitcoin is rewarding them back suitably.

Looking at the amazing growth of bitcoin, I regret that why I could not enter the market during 2008. I would have made a million by now. But anyway, I am making a good amount of profit just by storing bitcoin and trading.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:26:23 AM

I see a very very bright future of crypto currencies and specially the bitcoins. It is amazing to see how people are entrusting their money with bitcoin and also bitcoin is rewarding them back suitably.

Looking at the amazing growth of bitcoin, I regret that why I could not enter the market during 2008. I would have made a million by now. But anyway, I am making a good amount of profit just by storing bitcoin and trading.
Well, you are getting what you have expected already, as long as we are profitable, we should be happy with it. Our journey will surely not gonna end easy as I believe is going to continue its progress and as bitcoin is growing we should not be left behind, we should grow together with bitcoin.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:32:11 AM

20 years from now is very long term, I doubt that bitcoin can survive in 20 years again, technology is fast forward, all that we thing best today will be stale next day. After you know my opinion, please don't hold bitcoin for long term.

Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:38:08 AM

This is great to know that there are some people who thinks that bitcoin will be a real or fiat currency, and for sure if this thing happen it will be awesome to that great country that they accept the bitcoin not only by the people but also by the government itself.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:42:35 AM

we can't repeat the past and regret always comes at the end, you've made a good step before it's too late too far. you know from year to year bitcoin users continues to rise

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:18:38 AM

We are now experiencing the efficient, fast and amazing convergence of technologies which one way or the other greatly contributing to the rise of the cryptocurrencies and making Bitcoin as the King of the Hill so far.

Looking into the future...what do you think will be the scenario involving Bitcoin twenty years from now? Will Bitcoin be worth more than a million or will it ceased to exist? Or will a new crytocurrency replace the supremacy of Bitcoin...?

Technology keep developing and we don't know for sure what will happen in the future and 20 years from now is a long journey for bitcoin.
Bitcoin will still exist obviously. If nothing bad/crash happen, bitcoin should develop well and more adopters join in.
There are more cryptocurrency invented, to compete with bitcoin but in my opinion, it still lead the market.
The reasons are clear for us,  don't we know why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: