Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:14:38 AM

Ok im really interested in my November Jupiter, cant you guys create like a "fight thread" or something like that. You're really making it a pain in the ass to find useful info due to the "bitching at each other" spam.

Remember when you were in high school and going to mall food court you knew people working the counter and told you to move over to the 'free line' where they hooked you up?

Try that... seems KNC has a free line

You're right. I'm sure they do have a free line, but that's like 99 percent of the world. Sucks not being in the cool crowd but it's not the end of the world.

well we are either the "cool crowd" for knowing about Bitcoin and such at this point in time or we are the 'fool crowd' if it all goes 'poof' in the future there will be NO middle ground imho

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KGBSlim

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CoinSlingin

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:39:09 AM

Ok im really interested in my November Jupiter, cant you guys create like a "fight thread" or something like that. You're really making it a pain in the ass to find useful info due to the "bitching at each other" spam.

im also very interested in NOVEMBER tracking numbers/deliveries, do you have any news?

updates are always appreciated. Even by trolls and douchebags, so ive been led to believe.
Yes I do, KnC cancelled your order.

Tips - 16AbA3b2GRR37t6RasVJmoxXTGuGUE1PAP
lkthomas

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:39:43 AM

Ive preordered the "2 batch" and im 26 on queu. Hope you guys are real and this aint a scam.

where are you ordering from?
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:41:49 AM

im also very interested in NOVEMBER tracking numbers/deliveries, do you have any news?

updates are always appreciated. Even by trolls and douchebags, so ive been led to believe.
Yes I do, KnC cancelled your order.

lol
je1p7u7

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 05:53:00 AM

Can someone help me with this info for some calculations:

- How many Jupiters there are in November batch (batch #2)?
- Which percentage of them are already shipped?

I need rough numbers, feel free to estimate and miss 10-20%. Thanks.

I think November jupiter orders start at around order #7000. I have received #9500 on Friday the 29th in the EU and probably a lot more are in transit to the US past that number. We can only take a guess how many machines that is taking into account that not every order # was paid or might have multiple rigs. I think the last Nov orders end at #10500-11000.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 06:07:50 AM

Who the hell got free boards or special treatment from KNC? And how and why did they get that treatment, freebies?

Also, some people are just passive and like to turn around and take it up the ass...that's just the way some people are, human, right?

Sometimes you just gotta be candid for people to understand.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:13:49 AM

Who the hell got free boards or special treatment from KNC? And how and why did they get that treatment, freebies?

Phoenix1969

je1p7u7

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:29:46 AM

Also, some people are just passive and like to turn around and take it up the ass...that's just the way some people are, human, right?

[...]

Haters will be haters... Jealousy is retarded since someone getting freebies does not change *your* situation and Pheonix is in full disclosure so a big plus for that.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:30:51 AM

[...]

Haters will be haters... Jealousy is retarded since someone getting freebies does not change *your* situation and Pheonix is in full disclosure so a big plus for that.

It's not just a haters situation when many people were plagued by the same issue, and only one of them got resolution. I believe that's the point some folks were making.

je1p7u7

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:50:11 AM

[...]

It's not just a haters situation when many people were plagued by the same issue, and only one of them got resolution. I believe that's the point some folks were making.

Ok, point taken. Except did anyone get a miner lower then spec'ed? Yeah there is the problem that when they advertised 550gh then that became the spec even if not in the contract. Adding to that the upgrade situation was messy. However by now I kind of expect everyone to take miner manufacturers' words with a giant grain of salt.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:58:08 AM

'full' disclosure 6 weeks after the fact. ok....

After he had decried all suffering from shit boards, shit vrm's, shit support and shit attitudes  as just trolls or incapable of 'improving their method'...

After he had repeatedly told random strangers to, flick it, hit it, push it, squeeze it, tighten it, wiggle it & then start twisting the heatsink clockwise & counterclockwise...

AFTER he had been sent NEW, BETTER, TESTED boards...

was it a coincidence that he 'missed' getting upgrade modules as well??  

the guy who lives on here and only posts less than BTCorama himself and must have seen about 3 minutes of sunlight in the past year.Huh

To make things clearer, i am not begrudging him the boards, im begrudging his attitude that totally ignored that he had been upgraded already, while thwe rest of us were still asking for better fw. HE HAD 280Gh MORE than anyone who was underperforming.

why wouldnt he be singing from the rooftops??

why would it have been such an issue to help all investdurrs out in the same manner?

fuck him and his 'i am so great' shit. he would have been exactly the same as the rest of us if he hadnt been comp'd.

who else feels they deserve fully functioning rigs?

i know i do!!

anyways, my NOTvember order is reverted to paid, not cancelled...

your trolling is weak, KGBSlim.

U & Asic-K will make compatible buddies... she 'gets' ignorant shit. and it amuses her
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:12:31 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2013, 07:22:39 AM by Phoenix1969

Wrong....  Obvious RMA boards, with thermal paste smothered all over them...
its been only two weeks or so, not six
and I owed nobody any explanation, especially you.
I was kind enough to come clean when someone commented I had more than just 3 sats..... the least you can do is appreciate that.
It's obvious your nature, and your profanity just verified it...
You will not be invited to my KNC Power-Lunch when I become a millionaire...  Tongue

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:23:15 AM

kind enough to keep boasting u mean... id appreciate you stop lying.

it makes no difference now, the profits have been made

the no RMA for single 0die low-current issues has been proclaimed

the tuning suite is now delivered and i am now unable to ssh into my machine at all.

i never asked for an explanation from you, merely that you give it a rest when you know full well what it FELT like to have been sent fkd up shit!

or are you unaware your constant lying aka bullshitting had any effect on anyone?

shhh. its a secret!

what happened to ignoring me?

and throwing in the towel?

ur just full of it, and obviously have nothing better to do.

Meanwhile - 7 weeks later, im STILL trying to get more than 529 out of my single 0die rig!!

and there are plenty others who are in worse shape than i....

BitcoinApprentice

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:35:48 AM

ordered 20 Neptunes...
Go big or go home motherfucker.....

And when do you expect to get them?

That q1/q2 thing is really killing me. A 6 months time-window seem a tad too much for me.
6months, I count 7 months. (+December), + Overuns= maybe 8 months out?  Personally I think it'll be a case of OVERdeliver, BUT still, we must take KnC's information into account.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:48:06 AM

blah blah blah... FREE SHIT = OVERwhelming Positive Support, AKA glossing over, sugarcoating Shit

which machines would you be happy we move onto?

the faulty september October ones or the in progress paid NOTvember December ones?

put me on ignore then like u lied about doing previously, among other lies

and you KNOW it!
Scoobypup

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:52:31 AM

...wow...so glad I wasted all that time reading over the past 10 new pages in this thread so full of love and happiness. This post is my contribution.   Kiss
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:53:32 AM

the tuning suite is now delivered and i am now unable to ssh into my machine at all.

i never asked for an explanation from you, merely that you give it a rest when you know full well what it FELT like to have been sent fkd up shit!

or are you unaware your constant lying aka bullshitting had any effect on anyone?

shhh. its a secret!

Meanwhile - 7 weeks later, im STILL trying to get more than 529 out of my single 0die rig!!

What happened is you kept up being an ass, after repeated attempts to be kind and understanding to an abusive jerk. Go whine to your mama, because I just stopped caring. You are an idiot. I hope your machine catches fire, you don't deserve it.

phoenix ignore him..it is disturbing watching you have an argument with yourself ..he obviously has tagged you as knc's golden boy in some kinda lame attempt to feel better about his admittedly sorry situation....but kicking up a fuss about someone else being "chipper" in diff circumstances with the same product makes about as much sense as beating up the "smart kid" in 3rd grade math.....he is beyond childish just hit ignore....I can see your IQ falling he is radioactive

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:55:05 AM

...wow...so glad I wasted all that time reading over the past 10 new pages in this thread so full of love and happiness. This post is my contribution.   Kiss

just this is worth about 149 of phoenixs 'i love KnC, their T-shirts are the best' posts

thank you
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:57:26 AM

shhh. its a secret!

What happened is you kept up being an ass, after repeated attempts to be kind and understanding to an abusive jerk. Go whine to your mama, because I just stopped caring. You are an idiot. I hope your machine catches fire, you don't deserve it.

phoenix ignore him..it is disturbing watching you have an argument with yourself ..he obviously has tagged you as knc's golden boy in some kinda lame attempt to feel better about his admittedly sorry situation....but kicking up a fuss about someone else being "chipper" in diff circumstances with the same product makes about as much sense as beating up the "smart kid" in 3rd grade math.....he is beyond childish just hit ignore....I can see your IQ falling he is radioactive

except hes the lucky kid who wants the poor kids to feel like shit while he makes out hes the smartest kid in the 'world'

and shouts louder than them when theyre aching for support and hes already been spoonfed

WHO ELSE has had SO MUCH blind love for KnC?

ONLY BTCorama, who was also guilty of lying and excusing inexcusable actions of the company...

u think i care hes chipper?? maybe you are also beyond childish?
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:01:55 AM

shhh. its a secret!

You're right, I'll just save some grief, and use the ignore button...thanks mate.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 [1233] 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: