Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

If you could take two seconds to click the link above and
search for MOON and upvote it, we could potentially be
listed on the very first decentralized atomic swap altcoin
exchange soon to be released

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mebagger

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:51:28 PM

Fellow Moonpeeps!

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com

If you could take two seconds to click the link above and
search for MOON and upvote it, we could potentially be
listed on the very first decentralized atomic swap altcoin
exchange soon to be released! :-)

My vote is there too. A lot more people needed

My vote is in every the voted here please post the link to Facebook and LinkedIn accounts too. Chain emails work too. Too the moon!!!
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:35:35 PM

Good afternoon. I have sterted to buy again Mooncoin. The next year (2018) will be the best year for Moon... Smiley

actarus

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

I am trying to involve some Chinese friends in mooncoin...
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:11:33 PM

Good afternoon. I have sterted to buy again Mooncoin. The next year (2018) will be the best year for Moon... Smiley
Yeah! I think it`s real, mooncoin can reach moon... and then rebranding to MarsCoin and TO THE MARS  Grin. I bought some mooncoin, hope for success. And you? What is your forecast?

daniel634

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

I am hoping 2017 we will start to see some movment for moon coin   But why do you think 2018 will be the the best year for moon coin in which order do you see things happing starting in january how do you see events to unfold      I also hope moon coin has huge success 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 and so on
danyob

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:13:29 AM

"No block source available"

anyone have a list of nodes i can add via the console?

Thanks!
agswinner
Legendary

Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

"No block source available"

anyone have a list of nodes i can add via the console?

Thanks!

/Mooncoin:0.10.5 node list https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!network

Mooncoin Community New Fund address : MLfg3H5V81ZKBHA8qe35U2L28T2sgXkY1L
Web wallet : https://cointopay.com , Mooncoin web :  http://mooncoin.com
http://twitter.com/mooncoinitalia , https://www.facebook.com/mooncoin.italia/
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Yeah! I think it`s real, mooncoin can reach moon... and then rebranding to MarsCoin and TO THE MARS  Grin. I bought some mooncoin, hope for success. And you? What is your forecast?

I am hoping 2017 we will start to see some movment for moon coin   But why do you think 2018 will be the the best year for moon coin in which order do you see things happing starting in january how do you see events to unfold      I also hope moon coin has huge success 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 and so on
Good afternoon. I believe that 2018 will be the best year for Mooncoin because its use in real economy will start in this year. This is my opinion. But I can't to do a specific forecast.

moons

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

I'm read 20-30 pages, Jasperrr, Mooncoin_Foundation, barrysty1e Thank you for your wisdom, work and all positively minded people thank you (you worried when the coin fell recently down), survived and became a little harder
The one who flashes the logos of the moon lately coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin
"I understand that the logotype reflects not only the name of the coin" Smiley And it is perfectly combined with the name!
But I would like to ask you. If not difficult, cut out of my image (the upper right corner, the moon with a gold rim). Set for a week instead of the coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin
In a week, set as a logo (the blue crescent moon, which was installed since the summer).
After a week, install again from my image (bottom left corner with the letter M, but only one gray coin, without the golden "partner").
In a week, (by the new year), please put again the logo that is now (the letter M, in the strict style).
In parallel, watch for price fluctuations with a slight change in the style of the coin.
In any case, the last time often changed the logo. Wink  but it can turn out cool
If you make my request - thank you very much! If you do not, just thanks Smiley
Do not despair, (with your inner striving through honesty), the coin every day has more chances of success. Just everyone understands success in different ways. And success can be covered in a solid foundation, which is now in the process of construction. On a solid foundation, you can build any building! If we understand the rise in the price of the moon under the building.
I think it is too early to include in the book, the moon, it is necessary that it is more stable and sufficiently tightly put into circulation. Good mood, good work for all of you.....
ylius

Activity: 121

Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

I have vote too - so today is 206     ► Go votes now Wink  if everybody can do it it's always a good idea to be add and to speak about us.
For remenber to vote its here : • https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/
Full decentralized no boss on mooncoin,everybody can dev this.

But I had think about moon this night. ♫

I was thinking something funny and cool for moon. Something smart. To Vote for our king moon.

Easy and simple the king then emporor of moon is the man who got more Mooncoin Cheesy
Could be funny to have an election. Then showing in youtube the moon Then we listen his speech about Moon.
So it will be a new idea, and funny to participate to this events.

The race to the moon, who will be the king of Moon Coin?
And thank you for all viewers about my video done with emotion for mooners  Cheesy 100 views it's my record.
So for new mooner i will git again and will enjoy see more about video and projects proposition for MOON Cheesy

"Moon to the mooooooon !"

--> link for this sentence scream in video : ◘ https://youtu.be/wO2bWal-GnM
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:49:33 PM

is there a windows wallet?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:54:19 PM

yes. goto the OP.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

Good afternoon ! Mooncoin is in the right path. But  there are some people who believe that  the frequent changes of logo in coinmarketcap will bring  the rise of price.  My friends , this attitude creates confusion to investors and simple holders. I had asked from coinmarketcap the adoption of blue moon as our official logo. I had explained the reasons . We can use the logo with letter M between  the community.  I am  here because I want the best about  Mooncoin. This currency has big  possibilities, but we need to do the right things. So, after the hard fork and new algo, Mooncoin needs the promotion for its adoption in real economy and life ! Smiley

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:46:16 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:58:39 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Good afternoon ! Mooncoin is in the right path. But  there are some people who believe that  the frequent changes of logo in coinmarketcap will bring  the rise of price.  My friends , this attitude creates confusion to investors and simple holders. I had asked from coinmarketcap the adoption of blue moon as our official logo. I had explained the reasons . We can use the logo with letter M between  the community.  I am  here because I want the best about  Mooncoin. This currency has big  possibilities, but we need to do the right things. So, after the hard fork and new algo, Mooncoin needs the promotion for its adoption in real economy and life ! Smiley

There is a suggestion to make 3 versions of new wallet (3 themes):
1) original yellow (some services still use it)
2) Discord theme ('M')
3) blue Moon.
Let people use the wallet they like.

Edit: of course, the chain has to be only one, we need a good consensus to let this fork happen. Really communities at Discord and at Bitcointalk have to find the consensus these days.

However, for Coinmarketcap the blue Moon is really better, potential investors see not a logo there, first of all they see an icon on a page with many other coins.
And an icon should be very simple and attract attention. M-logo or an original yellow logo at Coinmarketcap look like many other logos, no difference.
Small details are not visible at all. The blue Moon icon attracts attention, so there are just more chances with it - to be in a focus of potential investors.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

Good afternoon ! Mooncoin is in the right path. But  there are some people who believe that  the frequent changes of logo in coinmarketcap will bring  the rise of price.  My friends , this attitude creates confusion to investors and simple holders. I had asked from coinmarketcap the adoption of blue moon as our official logo. I had explained the reasons . We can use the logo with letter M between  the community.  I am  here because I want the best about  Mooncoin. This currency has big  possibilities, but we need to do the right things. So, after the hard fork and new algo, Mooncoin needs the promotion for its adoption in real economy and life ! Smiley

2) Discord theme ('M')
3) blue Moon.

Edit: of course, the chain has to be only one, we need a good consensus to let this fork happen. Really communities at Discord and at Bitcointalk have to find the consensus these days.

However, for Coinmarketcap the blue Moon is really better, potential investors see not a logo there, first of all they see an icon on a page with many other coins.
And an icon should be very simple and attract attention. M-logo or an original yellow logo at Coinmarketcap look like many other logos, no difference.
Small details are not visible at all. The blue Moon icon attracts attention, so there are just more chances with it - to be in a focus of potential investors.

Can I transfer your message in Discordapp community ?

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:21:37 PM

2) Discord theme ('M')
3) blue Moon.

Sure, any of my public posts at Bitcointalk.

BTW you could also mention that Satoshi participated in creating of Bitcointalk, it's the most visited and respected crypto forum,
maybe some people from Discord would like also to join the forum. They could share their thoughts with a big audience at Bitcointalk, and crypto legends read the forum.
Participating in Bitcointalk discussions is a good chance for talented newcomers to promote their ideas and talents.  

ylius

Activity: 121

Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:01:09 PM

is there a windows wallet?

Ya bro sure there is working wallet. I confirm it.

Here the link to download it officially, the last one is 0.10.5 https://github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases

So you can unzip the file : Mooncoin-qt.zip and install it.

And you can if you want watch the code. (source code)

-------------------------------------------------------
And i agree with polemarhos888

- The logo icone color is not such important, it's detail. ( And better not to have confusion by changing every time the logo)
 - 'M' like moon coin is a good idea cause its easy.
   - Now the most important is that we are there, sharing about good stuff/work/project/update/new originals Ideas/Volumes/trades/Minings about Moon
      - Developing things exchanges, uses, enabality.
(Telegram Twitter Slack bitcointalk and more...) and if we find something original and new. Let's Sharing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Take cares Bro's
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:02:52 AM

2) Discord theme ('M')
3) blue Moon.

Sure, any of my public posts at Bitcointalk.

BTW you could also mention that Satoshi participated in creating of Bitcointalk, it's the most visited and respected crypto forum,
maybe some people from Discord would like also to join the forum. They could share their thoughts with a big audience at Bitcointalk, and crypto legends read the forum.
Participating in Bitcointalk discussions is a good chance for talented newcomers to promote their ideas and talents.  

This is a call to all good devs of altcoins to see that bitcoin lives via BCH (now called bitcoin cash)...  Eth and ripple have both joined bitcoin p2p electronic cash and there is no reason why other altcoins cannot also support bitcoin cash.

The full potential is being unlocked over the course of 2018.  New innovations that will make it the most secure coin with the most potential for additional usages plus worldwide scale are all now!  This is the personal invitation to Mooncoin project.;

Mooncoin foundation has always been impressive with the care in the comment. 

Eth devs were told by core to leave and so the young genius left.  Now he is invited back into the real deal.  It is never to late to fix mistakes.  Eth will benefit from this.  don't believe?  stay tuned 2018 will show you...   

Ripple also has declared bch the true bitcoin.  today p2sh is on last legs as an algo.  Be advised this is same as any exchange.  Like the one that got hacked.  Do not fall for core reduced security model.  If digital cash is not secure it is nothing. 

Warm regards,

SfilD

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

Is there a list nodes for synchronize Mooncoin Core wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: