Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317676 times)
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

C-Cex is delisting Mooncoin.

Yes and it looks like Novaexchange is going out of business for a while.
Soon Moon price 1 sat Doge Coin.
This Coin needs to be listed on big exchange or it's dead for sure

I can not really understand people's persistence that the coin is alive when the coin in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/ is 0.3 of sat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lowest value for a coin in the whole crypto word (not even a sat). Man, the coin does not exist. Nobody wants this coin in his portfolio, whether you believe it or not. Sad.... as a have a lot of them.

You say you have a lot of them.... and yet you Undercut the coin.   thats what is really not understood.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paymentsvenomed

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

Hi all, 
I'm with you guys.
I think that you have an excellent company.
gagiandr

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

I can not really understand people's persistence that the coin is alive when the coin in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/ is 0.3 of sat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lowest value for a coin in the whole crypto word (not even a sat). Man, the coin does not exist. Nobody wants this coin in his portfolio, whether you believe it or not. Sad.... as a have a lot of them.

You say you have a lot of them.... and yet you Undercut the coin.   thats what is really not understood.

Do you notice something that I said that does not sound realistic. Of course I want it to see that coin going up & forward. However, although I am not an expert, it seems that there are things yet to be done to make the mooncoin more known.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

Do you notice something that I said that does not sound realistic. Of course I want it to see that coin going up & forward. However, although I am not an expert, it seems that there are things yet to be done to make the mooncoin more known.
Right, that is just a name, a desire of not just moon coin but every coin in the market but we have to be realistic.
giantkin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

you miss my point.

You have coin... but you bash it.   That is the part that i dont get.

opposed to that, you would say something more like.  I have been holding alot of this coin since 2014. (as some have said already)

that gives a positive spin.  with no negative vibe. Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
gagiandr

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

you miss my point.

You have coin... but you bash it.   That is the part that i dont get.

opposed to that, you would say something more like.  I have been holding alot of this coin since 2014. (as some have said already)

that gives a positive spin.  with no negative vibe. Smiley

Let us agree to that then
giantkin

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

hm how come the smiley face on my post...looks liike a smile...
but on the quoted part, it looks line a grim line....  hm

bedminister

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

Let us take the opportunity to invest in this great project. In addition to a promising and necessary branch in the new times, the Team is committed to take us very far with
Jree247

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

I see some very committed individuals here, I really want this coin to do well.
Jasperrr

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:06:26 AM

the wallet, cpu miner and suitable stratum modules (nomp/unomp and stratum-mining) will be ready by the end of the week; however I will coordinate with exchanges prior to the hard-fork.

for the newcomers, in the following days i

i thankyou all for your patience; i've got quite a bit going on in the background - including some awesome employment prospects (crypto-related) which will become public inevitably in the future.
Come on man, just be honest with us. I know stress and pressure can cause you to name deadlines that you know you won't deliver. I've done the same stuff in the past.

You've gave us a lot of dates in the past, about when to expect new stuff. And you never delivered. We even build a support development team around you, but that went downhill fairly soon, as you disappeared for a long time. Just be straight up with us and say "well guys, it looks like I'm almost ready but I can't set any dates yet.". Now, everyone expects a release, just to see nothing happening - AGAIN. Causing a lot of investors to lose trust.

Honesty is key in making this succeed!
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:32:27 AM

You've gave us a lot of dates in the past, about when to expect new stuff. And you never delivered. We even build a support development team around you, but that went downhill fairly soon, as you disappeared for a long time. Just be straight up with us and say "well guys, it looks like I'm almost ready but I can't set any dates yet.". Now, everyone expects a release, just to see nothing happening - AGAIN. Causing a lot of investors to lose trust.

umm.. hi guys? Smiley

i need to support myself too,
for some time now i've managed the entirety of the codebase by myself,
i'd managed most of the support for all side-branches of moon including the utilities,
i supported moon comfortably before the big interest spike in crypto earlier this year (yes, we did exist beforehand),
i had asked people to look and ask around about a qt-developer due to the time-consuming nature of modifying/designing qt interfaces,
at the point where i said i needed to step away (again, to put food on the table), some members were kind enough to set up a fund to help out.

even then; other people were quick to point out that it was just a cash-grab for myself (i did appreciate it littlestan, organised and gave selflessly - top bloke, big, evangelo  and to everyone i havent mentioned from the discord).
other than that; i've had constant messages of all sorts of tone on the bitcointalk forums, i've had people message my phone all hours of the day, people calling me, people emailling me - i've even had a few determined users find me on facebook.
some time back it was suggested that i simply split a cut into the coinbase reward; however i feel this isn't the right thing to do, as good code will attract further funding by happenstance.

most people don't realise that i also support the moonrush pool; as well as the two main nodes out of my own pocket (this does get covered, however i have to pay it upfront).

however to end on a positive note (and the reason i logged on here today); was to announce i've uploaded the codebase to github.
i'll also have a compile done later on today.
additionally - a copy of the cpuminer, with source is available too.

i'd ask that the more tech-savvy users give it a go first; and report and potential gotchas.

https://github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin-0.13
https://github.com/mooncoindev/cpuminer-balloon

as we approach block 1,165,000 (the point where the hardfork will occur); i will release the pool modules for nomp/unomp/stratum-mining.

james

my father wears sneakers in the pool
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

Good morning. Well, Barry announced the good news. The truth is that I would prefer this announcement sooner. Anyway, the new wallet and new algo are very ipmortant !  Smiley

Michel31390

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:27:12 AM

Hello from France

The concept of Mooncoin is at a major turning point. Closer to the precipice, than a long road.

In the realm of dogs, it is not good to be a cat.

What "barrysty1e" does, is good.
but that will not be enough.

We have to go back to fundamentals, and reduce the money supply in circulation (Mooncoin), to match the market.
To have an enviable place in this Dog Kingdom, you have to be a Wolf.
In conclusion:

Disappear, or get adapted to it !!!

I am not a technician in crytomoney, I offer you my philosophy.

Michel
al7878

Activity: 536

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

Hello from France

The concept of Mooncoin is at a major turning point. Closer to the precipice, than a long road.

In the realm of dogs, it is not good to be a cat.

What "barrysty1e" does, is good.
but that will not be enough.

We have to go back to fundamentals, and reduce the money supply in circulation (Mooncoin), to match the market.
To have an enviable place in this Dog Kingdom, you have to be a Wolf.
In conclusion:

Disappear, or get adapted to it !!!

I am not a technician in crytomoney, I offer you my philosophy.

Michel

totalement d accord avec toi l ami!

We have to reduce the supply by , at least, 10 times, 385 billion is very high
bye

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

Good morning. Well, Barry announced the good news. The truth is that I would prefer this announcement sooner. Anyway, the new wallet and new algo are very ipmortant !  Smiley

You all are scam, someone is collecting LTC on all markets.
Thanks DEV .
Are you dumping Moon to create your ShoeCoin project  ?
Jasperrr

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

umm.. hi guys? Smiley

i'd managed most of the support for all side-branches of moon including the utilities,
i supported moon comfortably before the big interest spike in crypto earlier this year (yes, we did exist beforehand),
i had asked people to look and ask around about a qt-developer due to the time-consuming nature of modifying/designing qt interfaces,
at the point where i said i needed to step away (again, to put food on the table), some members were kind enough to set up a fund to help out.

even then; other people were quick to point out that it was just a cash-grab for myself (i did appreciate it littlestan, organised and gave selflessly - top bloke, big, evangelo  and to everyone i havent mentioned from the discord).
other than that; i've had constant messages of all sorts of tone on the bitcointalk forums, i've had people message my phone all hours of the day, people calling me, people emailling me - i've even had a few determined users find me on facebook.
some time back it was suggested that i simply split a cut into the coinbase reward; however i feel this isn't the right thing to do, as good code will attract further funding by happenstance.

most people don't realise that i also support the moonrush pool; as well as the two main nodes out of my own pocket (this does get covered, however i have to pay it upfront).
Ha, good to see you're back. I was not trying to discredit you. I know you also need to support yourself. As I said, I've been in similar situations where I tried to get things done quickly - and thought I would be able to do so - but then ended up taking way longer than needed because I had to earn a living and do other stuff. So I just want you to set reasonable deadlines - or none at all - so people don't get excited for nothing and then start dumping their coins if nothing happens.

We were not able to find a qt-developer but Alex had offered his help as an extra C developer. And I myself, offered to help out building a wallet in Electron. That offer still stands. I quit my progress when Mooncoin seemed to go nowhere. But if there's technical progress, I can finally resume my works as well.
ride22

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:33:40 PM

umm.. hi guys? Smiley

Ha, good to see you're back. I was not trying to discredit you. I know you also need to support yourself. As I said, I've been in similar situations where I tried to get things done quickly - and thought I would be able to do so - but then ended up taking way longer than needed because I had to earn a living and do other stuff. So I just want you to set reasonable deadlines - or none at all - so people don't get excited for nothing and then start dumping their coins if nothing happens.

We were not able to find a qt-developer but Alex had offered his help as an extra C developer. And I myself, offered to help out building a wallet in Electron. That offer still stands. I quit my progress when Mooncoin seemed to go nowhere. But if there's technical progress, I can finally resume my works as well.

Wow, well I quit mining moon in 2014, and it doesn't appear to have improved. 

That said, I did notice that it is one of the most profitable coins to mine today on Coinwarz
polemarhos888

Activity: 499

To The Moon !

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

You all are scam, someone is collecting LTC on all markets.
Thanks DEV .
Are you dumping Moon to create your ShoeCoin project  ?

Good afternoon. What do you mean ?

giantkin

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:03 PM

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

barota

Merit: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

I was confident moon coin would not rise high or not go to moon (moon coin  Roll Eyes) because the number of total Supply moon coin Does not give the feeling of comfort for investors

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: