Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[ 🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰 ]⫸⫷[!10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸ ▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279163 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

Please remove Unbreakable on sha256, no exchange accepts transfers and because of the pump all hashpower goes in it, while there are perfectly fine coins to mine. should I expect my 0.165 that came from it to be paid, because I paid for the hashpower to make them...

Ohhh... so your saying bittrex and the 800+BTC volume is fake? You should expect to get paid your balance and you do.
Have you tried sending coins there? Bittrex announced they are removing it, then they left it but disabled incoming transfers. Info in the ANN thread for the coin.

Yes, I've sent there no problem... many BTC worth...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icolsuineg

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:41:49 AM

Good, good *makes Palpatine face*

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
sNaKeyz0r91

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:30:34 AM

Hi!

I mine equihash since yesterday, about 24hours of mining and I have a balance of 0.00211962 BTC. I have a rig of 6 x 1060.

Ussually, at a PPS pool I would get about 0.0035-45 BTC / day. Right now I see last block was mined 4 hours ago. Is this normal?

Sorry if I may be stupid, but is first time mining on a Prop Pool.

Regards,
John
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

Hi,

I've now added the skunk algo and SIGT coin.

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jwarren81

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:18:55 PM

What does it say for Total Unpaid?  You probably have unconfirmed/unexchanged blocks still, which don't show up in the balance field.  Also check under the Miners section for the equihash summary item and see what percent of shares are there.  That will show you the percent shares you have on the current block which hasn't been found yet.

If you are only mining equihash, the hashrate on zpool isn't very high for it which will lead to a long time to find blocks and delay your payouts.  Keep mining and be patient.

Hi!

I mine equihash since yesterday, about 24hours of mining and I have a balance of 0.00211962 BTC. I have a rig of 6 x 1060.

Ussually, at a PPS pool I would get about 0.0035-45 BTC / day. Right now I see last block was mined 4 hours ago. Is this normal?

Regards,
John
jwarren81

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:38:04 AM

That coin's on a rocket ship right now . . . haven't seen these profits in months!  Glad I mined a bunch before it was listed too. Smiley

Hi,

I've now added the skunk algo and SIGT coin.

Cheers
Jaerin

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:43:17 AM

Just be aware that it does appear that Zpool is paying out roughly 25-30% less than the current market rate for no reason that I can see.

I didn't want to believe that it was what others had said, but looking at the price I've received for the coins on Zpool vs the price on Cryptopia it correlates to a solid 20-25% less than what you would get on market.

I calculated payout of the coins mined vs how much Zpool pays for those coins and market price of me selling and see for yourself in the screenshot.  Across the board there is a 20-30% disprepency lower for every coin I mined.  I was going to give Crackfoo a chance to response in private, but given the value of SIGT right now I think people should know how much you are losing.

Tell me you told me so, because you're right and I was naive and blind.  Zpool is stealing a lot of value from your mining even if it is paying out better than Nicehash miner.  The values below do fluctuate as the price of the coin rises and falls, but there is always at least 20% gap between what should be paid and what is going to be paid.

jwarren81

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

You give no time stamps for any of these data points.  Which means you have no way of knowing when the coins were exchanged, which means you don't know what the price range was at the time.  You also don't show what price you are using . . . ask? bid? last price? average?  Short of a log of the transactions from the back-end, you're not moving the conversation forward much.  This type of data has been shown before, but again its always done without any time stamps of when exchanges occurred and their actual prices.  I would love for zpool to show a full transaction log of how coins are moved around within the system and out to the exchanges and back; especially on a per wallet basis.  It would put this whole narrative to rest once and for all.

Regardless, I still make more money here than anywhere else, period.  And I have tried the majority of big pools out there; both individual coin mining as well as multi pools.  Time is money and zpool eliminates significant expenditures of time to maximize results.

Just be aware that it does appear that Zpool is paying out roughly 25-30% less than the current market rate for no reason that I can see.

I didn't want to believe that it was what others had said, but looking at the price I've received for the coins on Zpool vs the price on Cryptopia it correlates to a solid 20-25% less than what you would get on market.

I calculated payout of the coins mined vs how much Zpool pays for those coins and market price of me selling and see for yourself in the screenshot.  Across the board there is a 20-30% disprepency lower for every coin I mined.  I was going to give Crackfoo a chance to response in private, but given the value of SIGT right now I think people should know how much you are losing.

Tell me you told me so, because you're right and I was naive and blind.  Zpool is stealing a lot of value from your mining even if it is paying out better than Nicehash miner.  The values below do fluctuate as the price of the coin rises and falls, but there is always at least 20% gap between what should be paid and what is going to be paid.

Jaerin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:19:21 AM

You give no time stamps for any of these data points.  Which means you have no way of knowing when the coins were exchanged, which means you don't know what the price range was at the time.  You also don't show what price you are using . . . ask? bid? last price? average?  Short of a log of the transactions from the back-end, you're not moving the conversation forward much.  This type of data has been shown before, but again its always done without any time stamps of when exchanges occurred and their actual prices.  I would love for zpool to show a full transaction log of how coins are moved around within the system and out to the exchanges and back; especially on a per wallet basis.  It would put this whole narrative to rest once and for all.

Regardless, I still make more money here than anywhere else, period.  And I have tried the majority of big pools out there; both individual coin mining as well as multi pools.  Time is money and zpool eliminates significant expenditures of time to maximize results.

Read back through this thread and read my post history.  You will see me saying the exact same things you just said.   There is a reason I'm saying what I'm saying now.

I believed it was just exchange fudge, but I guarantee you that I saw it with my own eyes.   I've been a HUGE proponent of this pool...I am no longer.  Believe me or don't, figure out the math yourself and you'll see what I see.  I started this math originally to do away with the nay-sayers and finally have the hard facts to backup my beliefs.  I ended up finding the truth instead.  My post history speaks for itself.

If you are fine with paying 20-30% fees then by all means keep mining here.  I'm not willing to do that anymore when Exchange accounts are free.  Especially on a coin like SIGT when we're talking a loss of BTC not just mBTC.
jwarren81

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:27:47 AM

All I'm saying is that what you have listed in the Current Price column is a guess; which invalidates the whole data set.  Until we have that value from the back end logs, there isn't anything else to look at other than what you get out of the pool.  Show me another pool or method of mining that gets me 20-30% more profit, consistently, and I will gladly switch.

You give no time stamps for any of these data points.  Which means you have no way of knowing when the coins were exchanged, which means you don't know what the price range was at the time.  You also don't show what price you are using . . . ask? bid? last price? average?  Short of a log of the transactions from the back-end, you're not moving the conversation forward much.  This type of data has been shown before, but again its always done without any time stamps of when exchanges occurred and their actual prices.  I would love for zpool to show a full transaction log of how coins are moved around within the system and out to the exchanges and back; especially on a per wallet basis.  It would put this whole narrative to rest once and for all.

Regardless, I still make more money here than anywhere else, period.  And I have tried the majority of big pools out there; both individual coin mining as well as multi pools.  Time is money and zpool eliminates significant expenditures of time to maximize results.

Read back through this thread and read my post history.  You will see me saying the exact same things you just said.   There is a reason I'm saying what I'm saying now.

I believed it was just exchange fudge, but I guarantee you that I saw it with my own eyes.   I've been a HUGE proponent of this pool...I am no longer.  Believe me or don't, figure out the math yourself and you'll see what I see.  I started this math originally to do away with the nay-sayers and finally have the hard facts to backup my beliefs.  I ended up finding the truth instead.  My post history speaks for itself.

If you are fine with paying 20-30% fees then by all means keep mining here.  I'm not willing to do that anymore when Exchange accounts are free.  Especially on a coin like SIGT when we're talking a loss of BTC not just mBTC.
sNaKeyz0r91

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:29:02 AM

What does it say for Total Unpaid?  You probably have unconfirmed/unexchanged blocks still, which don't show up in the balance field.  Also check under the Miners section for the equihash summary item and see what percent of shares are there.  That will show you the percent shares you have on the current block which hasn't been found yet.

If you are only mining equihash, the hashrate on zpool isn't very high for it which will lead to a long time to find blocks and delay your payouts.  Keep mining and be patient.

Hi!

Regards,
John
Hey mate,
I was talking about total unpaid. Right now, after more than 42 hours of mining I have an Total Unpaid of 0.0032 BTC. This is even lower than one day at Nicehash or Ethermine or Flypool. I'm not blaming nobody. I'm just concerned if later (I will keep mining here, hoping ZEC Block will give me more Smiley)) I will be making much more.

Thank you
jwarren81

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:40:59 AM

Look under your Miners: [WALLET] section and list what you Share % and Hashrate is for equihash.  Also, under the Last 50 blocks section, whats the time of the last block found?

Hi!

Regards,
John
Hey mate,
I was talking about total unpaid. Right now, after more than 42 hours of mining I have an Total Unpaid of 0.0032 BTC. This is even lower than one day at Nicehash or Ethermine or Flypool. I'm not blaming nobody. I'm just concerned if later (I will keep mining here, hoping ZEC Block will give me more Smiley)) I will be making much more.

Thank you
Jaerin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:58:13 AM

All I'm saying is that what you have listed in the Current Price column is a guess; which invalidates the whole data set.  Until we have that value from the back end logs, there isn't anything else to look at other than what you get out of the pool.  Show me another pool or method of mining that gets me 20-30% more profit, consistently, and I will gladly switch.

As I said that is what I thought, but when you watch coins go from unmature with one price that is 20% below market valued price, then to exchange the price has fluctuated with the ONLY market price that exists on Cryptopia, and then go to cleared and still 20% less than the only market price on Cryptopia the truth can't be any different.

There is one and only one place to buy and sell SIGT and I've been watching it all day.  Every time I calculated the price that zpool was showing for the coins I mined in the found block it was 20-25% lower than the current market price.  When the price rose the payout rose as well, but always 20% lower than the market price.

As I said keep mining if you are okay with the 20-30% fee that is being charged.  It should just be stated up front that is what is being charged.  It doesn't matter if it pays more than any other exchanging pool, the fees aren't stated, and that makes me not want to mine here anymore.  I didn't want to believe the half dozen or so people stating the same thing, but now I do.  Everyone has to make their own decision.  Do what you will with that information.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:19:49 AM

All I'm saying is that what you have listed in the Current Price column is a guess; which invalidates the whole data set.  Until we have that value from the back end logs, there isn't anything else to look at other than what you get out of the pool.  Show me another pool or method of mining that gets me 20-30% more profit, consistently, and I will gladly switch.

As I said that is what I thought, but when you watch coins go from unmature with one price that is 20% below market valued price, then to exchange the price has fluctuated with the ONLY market price that exists on Cryptopia, and then go to cleared and still 20% less than the only market price on Cryptopia the truth can't be any different.

There is one and only one place to buy and sell SIGT and I've been watching it all day.  Every time I calculated the price that zpool was showing for the coins I mined in the found block it was 20-25% lower than the current market price.  When the price rose the payout rose as well, but always 20% lower than the market price.

As I said keep mining if you are okay with the 20-30% fee that is being charged.  It should just be stated up front that is what is being charged.  It doesn't matter if it pays more than any other exchanging pool, the fees aren't stated, and that makes me not want to mine here anymore.  I didn't want to believe the half dozen or so people stating the same thing, but now I do.  Everyone has to make their own decision.  Do what you will with that information.

you aren't getting charged a 20% "fee".  Stop calling it that.  Its your imagination of what you "think" it should be....  so take a few steps backwards into reality-land.

Think about the cost of sending coins to the exchange; as well as the exchange's price to send the converted BTC back to the pool....   This is a small part of the situation that you simply ignore flat-out.  Think about how many times this is done per day... do you know?   I seriously doubt it... so how can you be so confident in your assumptions?

We keep trying to point out to you guys that continually scream that he is stealing (which I seriously doubt he is after all this time); you are not even considering all the variables when you make your assumptions, based on either incorrect data, or based on pure assumption alone to begin with.... not to mention the people who treat an estimate as a final sum.  That's not what an estimate is..... far from.

If you exchange the funds yourself;  do you just take the "sale" rate on the exchange, or do you hold out for your price point?    How many times a day do you need to pay yourself?    Etc Etc Etc....

Is this how the pool operates?

This fathomed 20-30% is quite intriguing to be frank.   I myself thought it was actually a problem once, and to be clear, I also felt there was a 20% discrepancy and voiced my opinion in the matter.  I then used my head and did the research on how the process works and what steps would/could/should be involved at a minimum.    I quickly learned that things aren't as I originally perceived and understood the error in my assumptions.  There is history of my personal experience with this issue in the original zpool thread.  Go read and see that I am not BS'ing you on that note.

Maybe one day you will do the same and think past the narrow data-set your mind seems to be locked to...

Also consider the notion that an extremely small percentage of users of zpool report such a "problem" with their "assumptions".   I'm willing to bet on just by calculating based upon regularly active wallet addresses over the last 6 months time;  that the percentage is less than 0.01% of people thinking they are getting ripped off.    And that's being very generous with the side of the ratio favoring the complainers.

Legendary veterans of this site (BCT) have yet to have any reported issues such as yours AFAIK..... and I know there are many that use zpool.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
sNaKeyz0r91

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:57:01 AM

Look under your Miners: [WALLET] section and list what you Share % and Hashrate is for equihash.  Also, under the Last 50 blocks section, whats the time of the last block found?
Summary   Miners   Shares   Hashrate*   Reject*
equihash   0   4.2753%   1.5 kS/s   

Last block was found 54min ago, after that was 84min and 99min.

But yesterday, as posted in a previous post, last block was found 3 or 4 hours ago. Which is very big in my humble opinion.

My cards get about 290-300sol/s per card with PL set to 75%, core clock to 100 and memory at 100.
Jaerin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:42:09 PM

you aren't getting charged a 20% "fee".  Stop calling it that.  Its your imagination of what you "think" it should be....  so take a few steps backwards into reality-land.

Think about the cost of sending coins to the exchange; as well as the exchange's price to send the converted BTC back to the pool....   This is a small part of the situation that you simply ignore flat-out.  Think about how many times this is done per day... do you know?   I seriously doubt it... so how can you be so confident in your assumptions?

We keep trying to point out to you guys that continually scream that he is stealing (which I seriously doubt he is after all this time); you are not even considering all the variables when you make your assumptions, based on either incorrect data, or based on pure assumption alone to begin with.... not to mention the people who treat an estimate as a final sum.  That's not what an estimate is..... far from.

If you exchange the funds yourself;  do you just take the "sale" rate on the exchange, or do you hold out for your price point?    How many times a day do you need to pay yourself?    Etc Etc Etc....

Is this how the pool operates?

This fathomed 20-30% is quite intriguing to be frank.   I myself thought it was actually a problem once, and to be clear, I also felt there was a 20% discrepancy and voiced my opinion in the matter.  I then used my head and did the research on how the process works and what steps would/could/should be involved at a minimum.    I quickly learned that things aren't as I originally perceived and understood the error in my assumptions.  There is history of my personal experience with this issue in the original zpool thread.  Go read and see that I am not BS'ing you on that note.

Maybe one day you will do the same and think past the narrow data-set your mind seems to be locked to...

Also consider the notion that an extremely small percentage of users of zpool report such a "problem" with their "assumptions".   I'm willing to bet on just by calculating based upon regularly active wallet addresses over the last 6 months time;  that the percentage is less than 0.01% of people thinking they are getting ripped off.    And that's being very generous with the side of the ratio favoring the complainers.

Legendary veterans of this site (BCT) have yet to have any reported issues such as yours AFAIK..... and I know there are many that use zpool.

Jared SIGT only has one place to trade it.  The block time on it is 2 mins so it was hitting the exchange in less than 2 hours to fully mature and get on market.  The price was ONLY going up yesterday as it moved to market.   I was watching it the WHOLE time to get evidence to prove the nay-sayers WRONG.  You know I've been a defender of this pool for a while now.  I wanted the evidence to prove without a doubt that we were getting paid fairly.  Then I saw every calculation of price paid to my wallet address was 20-30% lower than the current rising price.   The price on Zpool rose with the market price on the market but it was ALWAYS 20% lower than the current ask.  Even after the coins cleared and we in my paid status the price given hadn't even been dropped to that level.

Also I'm not discounting the fees to transfer that Crackfoo has says that he pays.  The price to move the coins is .01 SIGT the price to get the BTC back is no more than .001 BTC.  That is not 20% of all earnings on the pool.  I'm not flat out ignoring it.

Why would I come here and eat crow after defending it for so long unless I didn't believe that things were very different than what I believed them to be?   Why is the credit given to the paid wallet 20% less than the market price at the time?!?  The coin ONLY went up yesterday during this period and yet the price given was lower than the actual price on the market at the time or even an hour after the time.  This is when the coins were marked cleared on the site and moved into my paid status.  Then I calculated the price of EVERY coin I mined in those few hours to the current market price and EVERY one was betwee 20-30% less than the current market price.   NOT the bid, the market price.  I checked every exchange of the coins that I mined in that period to make that spreadsheet.  I don't want this to be true, but I was faced with the stark reality that it is.

But you know people love to just post on a forum and admit they were wrong and take all the gloating for making the same arguments you are.  As I said mine here if you want, but it should be with the full information that you ARE taking a 20-30% hit from the price you would have ever gotten on market.  Call it a fee, call it a tax, call it cost of doing business either way it is less than what is advertised, even if it is more than what Nicehash pays.   All I'm saying is be honest with your users and people will stop pulling the fire alarm.

Jaerin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:31:48 PM

Feel free to take a look at all the work and check it for errors:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18G3-tVapwWzVAp83SExJpZlLAmahLDoNwQBIETDPeeU/edit?usp=sharing

Image of wallet payouts:
https://i.imgur.com/zrvXM9A.png

As you can see in every single case EXCEPT SIGT I was paid no more than 94% of the LOWEST market price for the last 24 hours.  

So as you can see even if all coins were sold at LOWEST market value for the last 24 hours I was paid on average 84% of that amount.  Every coin has moved to the exchange and cleared and is sitting in my unpaid value.  With the exception of SIGT which had a price range of over 300% change throughout the day the value of every coin sold was LESS than the lowest market price.

There are screenshots of every exchange that I used for pricing data showing that it is for the last 24 hours and it includes my system clock in the lower right showing both date and time I checked the data.

As I said mine on Zpool if you want, but just be aware of the truth in payouts.   Either Crackfoo's exchange script dumps well below the lowest market price for the day, we pay a HUGE exchange fee, or there is a cut being taken above the 2-2.5% fees advertised.   I have nothing to gain by presenting the information.  My goal is only to inform.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

This always comes up every few months. There is a thread just for this  if you want to continue:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951402.0

Thnx

Jaerin

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:21:44 PM

This always comes up every few months. There is a thread just for this  if you want to continue:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951402.0

Thnx

You're right it does come up and there is never really any numbers behind it.   It took me calculating it with my own eyes to see the facts.

You never bother to explain how the numbers work out the way they do, but they continue to show 20-30% below the LOWEST market value.   As I said I've been a defender of the site because I figured there was some things that weren't taken into account, but seeing the numbers on the Zpool site change as the price of SIGT rose yesterday and it always trailed the price by 20%+ and then locked in when they cleared and were moved to the unpaid amount is when it clinched it for me.  There is only one coin that paid more than the lowest market price yesterday and even accounting for the 5% drop in BTC over the day doesn't explain the 20% differences in prices on every single coin.

Please point where you explain any of this besides just dismissing it away?  The evidence is clear and can easily be calculated by anyone here.  As I said I didn't want it to be true, but it was.  So sad that you refuse to even acknowledge why this might be even if it is a cut that you're taking.  People would likely be happy to accept it if it were up front and clear.  You know what it doesn't matter because I have nothing more to lose to it.  Everyone has to make their own decisions about what they are going to do.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

note to all users mining skunk:

disable stats.  Do not add it to the password string.

I have been having miner crashes upon the pool asking for stats.

Not sure why its happening, but it does... and the miners don't crash when its not in the password string.

adding a pause to the end of the batch, let me see the final sting every time it crashed, and every single time it crashed;  its message was that the pool asked for stats.

At first It was only happening to my maxwell cards, but it seems to be happening to my pascal cards also... albeit takes much longer to crash on pascal cards than on maxwell cards.

I seriously doubt this would be a problem with the pool;  unless the pool sends something erroneous right after asking for stats.....  But you might want to look into it crackfoo if it's something that's added to stratum during the coin/algo setup process.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: