Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168148 times)
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

As a quick update. The website digitaltokens.io is registered, but the service is not yet available. We've gone over this a few times. No worries. like I told you before. We have everything ready and we are waiting for our partners to provide the last piece of the puzzle before we can have it released.  Smiley

We want to make sure that everybody is aware of all the steps needed once the exchange is up, so we're working on a small tutorial, that we'll put on the website and here.  Grin

Btw, if anyone hasn't gone to our Telegram channel and has any questions, please visit us there. We're doing our best to answer all concerns.  Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

Hey! can anyone explain why the launch is postponed all the time ?

It's not a real project. It's just a scam. One of the scammers keeps coming in here and posting bullshit just to string us along. He gets off on it I guess.

If it is not real then the platform is not existing or there is no one playing any game or posting about the game the only issue is the wallet and the blockchain which is coming very soon although it has been too long we can't do anything it's their call and only them can announce when it is safe to launch.

Before to make some stupid accusation just SIGN-UP and PLAY:

https://game.footballcoin.io/contests/

After that if you still consider it's a "scam" for sure you need to visit a doctor  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:29 AM

As a quick update. The website digitaltokens.io is registered, but the service is not yet available. We've gone over this a few times. No worries. like I told you before. We have everything ready and we are waiting for our partners to provide the last piece of the puzzle before we can have it released.  Smiley

We want to make sure that everybody is aware of all the steps needed once the exchange is up, so we're working on a small tutorial, that we'll put on the website and here.  Grin

Btw, if anyone hasn't gone to our Telegram channel and has any questions, please visit us there. We're doing our best to answer all concerns.  Smiley

What about other exchanges? Do you intend to use other services or the only one it'll be "digitaltokens.io"?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:18:54 AM

Nice update, i hope it will soon available. Many people waiting XFC have an exchange service and or listed to major exchange. Also i hope there will be referral system, so we can invite more people to come here and get reward.

FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

Nice update, i hope it will soon available. Many people waiting XFC have an exchange service and or listed to major exchange. Also i hope there will be referral system, so we can invite more people to come here and get reward.

Yes. We want to build a tightly knit community. We need everyone's support for that.

FootballCoin
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

Hey buddies!!

It's great that we have a channel to communicate. For us, the community is very important to communicate and share thoughts! let's use the ways of communication in a productive way. I saw a lot of hate here and that's not ok.

Let's help these people improve their work and let's understand all that they are not alone in this business and they also wait for their partners to get their acceptance.

PEACE!!
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:57:14 PM

Thank you. Yes. We're trying to answer all questions. And we've had a good dialogue on Telegram, as well.
We also thought it would be a good idea to further detail the testing phases, so everyone can get a better idea of what is going on.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-blockchain-testing-phase-digital-tokens-exchange-xfc-wallet/

We'd like to provide some further tutorials in the future, to make sure that it's a simple process for all involved. Smiley

FootballCoin

oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

Thank you. Yes. We're trying to answer all questions. And we've had a good dialogue on Telegram, as well.
We also thought it would be a good idea to further detail the testing phases, so everyone can get a better idea of what is going on.

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-blockchain-testing-phase-digital-tokens-exchange-xfc-wallet/

We'd like to provide some further tutorials in the future, to make sure that it's a simple process for all involved. Smiley

Telegram link?
Octa XFC

Activity: 319
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:55:49 PM

Telegram link?

I think this is the Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA
roastedparsnip

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

ok, after going through all this , found the domain was registered in July and updated in September, i see the project is really legit, ill shut up from now on, except one thing and this is to protect everyone, register a company to a po box i dont care but be legit for nothing to be seized by anyone, crowngem is not legit and its the last thing you need to prove me wrong.

Also i want to apologize to the footballcoin team and octa and all the footballcoin community for freaking out like this , i went all in in this , its my mistake, ill sit on the side an hoping this project finally go somewhere now that we know they still have most of the fund and will probably launch a crazy publicity campaign when everything a1, probably January at this point  ,Christmas holidays would be the best.

Finally i think with those proof we have to stop all the hate in this thread, i will delete all my negative comments in the next 24 hours and now that footballcoin finally prove something i think everyone should all delete any negative comments, maybe a Messi of this world will be interested in promoting footballcoin once its 100 % legit

So guys  register a company to an office you rent and leave it empty or a po box, i dont care, but register something , at one point government will come for everyone not 100% legal, i think its time you do.

Again guys and please dont bash me, it wont change anything, i was wrong and i sincerely apologize to everyone

Well done for being mature enough to change your opinion when presented with new evidence.

You've already admitted you went too far in some ways but I think it's important to discuss the issues you raised.

I also hope that the dev. team have learnt some lessons about the community here. If you give vague answers to legitimate questions then people will assume the worst in their own minds and act accordingly.

Maybe ANX are the incompetent ones here and maybe they've not kept to their deadlines etc but you guys still have to do a better job of managing community relations. If you'd just said in July that we wouldn't see anything concrete until 2018 then we might not have liked it but we would have accepted it. If you'd also pointed everyone to the ICO funds (instead of the community having to search for them after becoming suspicious) then that would have gone a long way to giving people more confidence.

You've definitely taken a step in the right direction with the Telegram group but there will still be bumps in the road so I hope we are past the days of community members just talking to themselves and guessing at the details of what is going on.

We are the people who will make or break this project so give us something good to spread to other investors!

noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:29:52 AM

Finally you guys understood what s happening ! Happy to see good vibe here ! Shocked Grin
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:33:09 AM

I am glad that sentiments are better all around. We're glad to continue our talks and answer all questions.
By the way, some very nice suggestions given on Telegram. Thanks for taking the time.
All in all, in the end, it is all about working together in achieving a common goal.  Grin

FootballCoin

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:59:00 AM

this is one big news and what we have been waited for, for months now, this will stop all negative comments and fuds from this thread, I checked the features but it needs kyc verification I'm comfortable being anonymous will you not disable accounts that are not verified.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:28:07 AM

I am glad that sentiments are better all around. We're glad to continue our talks and answer all questions.
By the way, some very nice suggestions given on Telegram. Thanks for taking the time.
All in all, in the end, it is all about working together in achieving a common goal.  Grin

Such a nice change to have positive sentiment in this thread lol. The XFC team deserve some positivity directed their way for once. They have been so patient with everyone so far and been working hard behind the scenes. Hopefully the launch is imminent and is a success, and a reward for their efforts.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:35:43 PM

Such a nice change to have positive sentiment in this thread lol. The XFC team deserve some positivity directed their way for once. They have been so patient with everyone so far and been working hard behind the scenes. Hopefully the launch is imminent and is a success, and a reward for their efforts.
I'm very excited too, I am part oft he signature campaign and also recommended this to some of my friend it was a long wait I'm glad the exchange is here but like all the sentiments around here, we also want to see footballcoin on other exchanges this is to gain more volume and supporters.

noracortez

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:20:57 PM

So nice to see people like you here! Good vibe and positive mind all the way !  Roll Eyes
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

The efforts of the XFC team should be positively affirmed by the investors. There are some good suggestions on the telegram. I hope the project team will study it.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:55:50 PM

The efforts of the XFC team should be positively affirmed by the investors. There are some good suggestions on the telegram. I hope the project team will study it.

Yes of course but it will only come after the launching of the wallet and investors are actively trading their footballcoin this is half cook let's see first how everything goes, so many coins comes and goes but footballcoin still generate a lot of interest because people wants to see if what they are cooking are really worth the wait.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:30:13 PM

I'm really hyped with all of this. The development of the project is very encouraging. The announcements have been helping us to better understand what is happening, and why the release of the exchange is delayed. I believe the launching date is close, and all this can only be good news.

What's left for us to do is to play the game, and spread the word about this project. Because it's one of the few crypto projects in which I know for sure there is a team behind it. And that is a great news and announces a promising future for XFC.

explosivo

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:54:32 PM

I contacted ANX to ask for comment about any relationship they have with XFC coin. They did not respond. Someone in the telegram claimed to know someone at ANX who claimed to be working with XFC coin. I asked for contact details to verify. He could not provide. Instead he insulted me. This is very likely a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: