Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
v1ryspro

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:10:42 AM

Many medical professions are afraid of openly admitting that vaccines are not healthy. They get black balled and lose their jobs. I know of a few doctors (my brother is a Chiropractor who deals with this a lot) that do not vaccinate their children but do not tell anyone.

The pharmacy industry is one of the most powerful i dustries in the world. You will comply.

Yes, medical staff do not use vaccines for themselves and their children. It's just a salary for them and they will not talk about harm, because they will lose their jobs.
Medical professionals know that vaccination is necessary and their children vaccinated. I'm sure at 100% that you have no relation to medicine. Maybe this company is founded by the owners of the Pharm companies to make money on epidemics?

Medical workers can receive vaccines because they do not know what harm can be done from them. But the owners of the pharmaceutical companies that developed these vaccines will not apply them to themselves until they see how they act on people.
Goliaf

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:31:58 AM

Many medical professions are afraid of openly admitting that vaccines are not healthy. They get black balled and lose their jobs. I know of a few doctors (my brother is a Chiropractor who deals with this a lot) that do not vaccinate their children but do not tell anyone.

The pharmacy industry is one of the most powerful i dustries in the world. You will comply.

Yes, medical staff do not use vaccines for themselves and their children. It's just a salary for them and they will not talk about harm, because they will lose their jobs.
Medical professionals know that vaccination is necessary and their children vaccinated. I'm sure at 100% that you have no relation to medicine. Maybe this company is founded by the owners of the Pharm companies to make money on epidemics?

Medical workers can receive vaccines because they do not know what harm can be done from them. But the owners of the pharmaceutical companies that developed these vaccines will not apply them to themselves until they see how they act on people.
Every vaccine is tested on animals or people then allow it to be used. I do think that this discussion is for professionals.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:42:10 AM

LOL, this poll is so true. When I was a kid, Every time we got vaccinated at school, I got sick (with the same disease I was vaccinated to fight). Hell, even my mother told me to escape school on the day of vaccination, after I got sick so many times. After that I never got sick again, except being sick of Cold or Flu.

Dude... You're a genius.
Man that's the very basic idea of vaccins...
You get the disease but the disease will be too weak to actually hurt you...

If you get badly sick after vaccin it means that you would most certainly die if catching the disease without vaccin...
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

It seems to me that those who refuse vaccination should pay special insurance. If they get sick themselves or infect someone else. I don't understand why they should endanger the lives of me and my children?

This would mean special insurance for the vaccinated people. Why? Because vaccines destroy the immune system somewhat. This means that vaccinated people can get sicker faster, and infect all kinds of other people who are vaccinated.

Cool

What?! This sentence kinda don't make sense....  Huh
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

It seems to me that those who refuse vaccination should pay special insurance. If they get sick themselves or infect someone else. I don't understand why they should endanger the lives of me and my children?

This would mean special insurance for the vaccinated people. Why? Because vaccines destroy the immune system somewhat. This means that vaccinated people can get sicker faster, and infect all kinds of other people who are vaccinated.

Cool

What?! This sentence kinda don't make sense....  Huh

You must be talking about your sentences. I see at least 4 sentences in the part of my post you quoted.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:03:05 PM

As a rule all cases of complications after vaccination not associated with the vaccine, and the vaccination is made at the time of illness or weakened immunity after it. It is necessary not to refuse to vaccinate and to pay more attention to examination of children before vaccination.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:14:39 AM

LOL, this poll is so true. When I was a kid, Every time we got vaccinated at school, I got sick (with the same disease I was vaccinated to fight). Hell, even my mother told me to escape school on the day of vaccination, after I got sick so many times. After that I never got sick again, except being sick of Cold or Flu.

Hahahaha hahahaha

Besides not being vaccinated yet fleeing from school.... ha ha ha

In my country vaccines save people's lives

Vaccines were obligatory where I live. You attend school, you get vaccinated, no matter what. So I would rather 'flee and don't get vaccinated' than to 'almost die' from a vaccine.

Dude... You're a genius.

If you get badly sick after vaccin it means that you would most certainly die if catching the disease without vaccin...
WOW. Am I too stupid, or are you too smart, 'genius'?
Why the fuck would I want to get vaccinated to get sick of the same disease later? What about not catching it at all?!
A simple example for you: I live in a Muslim country, we don't even have a single freaking pig; yet I got sick of Swine Flu (which wasn't even 1,000 miles near my region) after being vaccinated at school... And every time I got 'badly sick,' I was wishing to die rather than living the pain (it's like being almost dead. If that what vaccine does, then I don't want it).
I have been lucky that I had a smart mother with a great knowledge of natural herbs (otherwise I would have been dead).

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:18:59 AM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.

Vaccinated people can harbor asymptomatic wild strain mumps and spread it around like a bunch of typhoid Marys.  And the vaccine doesn't work for shit so most of the current outbreaks impact mostly 'vaccinated' people.

I personally got mumps the old fashioned way; as a kid, and it was no big deal.  I thus have life-long immunity PLUS I don't go around infecting others.  Post-pubescent male humans can become sterile from getting mumps...which is a good thing to a lot of our 'enlightened' social engineers.

Mumps exists in the MMR for one reason and one reason only; Merck has a market advantage.  After trying everything from rabbit blood to incantations to make the MMumpsR part work, they through up their hands and just scratched out the data showing it didn't work and penciled in numbers that did.  If a private citizen did such fraud they'd go to jail.  Merck has high powered lobbyists though so they have no problems.

I feel sorry for the kids of you imbeciles who think that big-brother loves you when in reality most of the people running the corporations cooking up concoctions to pump into the kids are complete psychopaths.  I suppose that is a modern day expression of Darwin's principle at work...and I'm sure this is how it's justified by the vaccine division VP at Merck (and the CDC scumbags who swap positions regularly through the revolving door) as well.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

I fully support unvaccinated kiddies. I also fully support imprisoning them in internment camps for the rest of their lives to protect the rest of us.

Vaccinated people can harbor asymptomatic wild strain mumps and spread it around like a bunch of typhoid Marys.  And the vaccine doesn't work for shit so most of the current outbreaks impact mostly 'vaccinated' people.

I personally got mumps the old fashioned way; as a kid, and it was no big deal.  I thus have life-long immunity PLUS I don't go around infecting others.  Post-pubescent male humans can become sterile from getting mumps...which is a good thing to a lot of our 'enlightened' social engineers.

Mumps exists in the MMR for one reason and one reason only; Merck has a market advantage.  After trying everything from rabbit blood to incantations to make the MMumpsR part work, they through up their hands and just scratched out the data showing it didn't work and penciled in numbers that did.  If a private citizen did such fraud they'd go to jail.  Merck has high powered lobbyists though so they have no problems.

I feel sorry for the kids of you imbeciles who think that big-brother loves you when in reality most of the people running the corporations cooking up concoctions to pump into the kids are complete psychopaths.  I suppose that is a modern day expression of Darwin's principle at work...and I'm sure this is how it's justified by the vaccine division VP at Merck (and the CDC scumbags who swap positions regularly through the revolving door) as well.

In addition, back in the '50s, liquid vitamin D was a normal thing to give kids. If they had known back then that adding vitamin C would have made such a strong immune system that nobody would get the mumps, they wouldn't have told you. Can't make drug money on cheap vitamins.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4606
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:35:34 AM

Once again convinced that vaccinations are necessary. I can't understand who benefits from the campaign to discredit vaccination? It's not just talk, it is a well organized company which is distributed all over the world.

It's called giving a shit about your fellow humans.  That seems to be the primary driving force behind those most active in giving warnings that vaccination might be more complex than the corp/gov pharma industry propaganda would have people believe.  Caring about others is pretty unusual and old-school in our 2017 'social justice' world but there are a few of us old-timers left kicking around.

On the slightly more self-serving front, it's going to cause me nothing but problems to have more and more chronically ill autistic zombies wandering around demanding that I pay their ridiculously over-priced doctor bills.

It looks to me as though the social engineers get a two-fer with vaccines (and GMO and God knows what else.)  A) they totally make bank when 70% of the population is on some sort of prescription meds, and B) by getting the people who have managed to acquire some assets through a lifetime of work to foot the bill for all the sickies the pesky middle class who have the resources to defend themselves can be deprecated.  Then we get back to neo-feudal system with a small fraction of wealthy elite (who sure as fuck are not poisoning their kids with vaccines) and a mass of powerless plebs to serve them.  They way it's supposed to be.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:36:24 AM

lol in germany you have to be vaccinated.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:48:08 AM

In addition, back in the '50s, liquid vitamin D was a normal thing to give kids. If they had known back then that adding vitamin C would have made such a strong immune system that nobody would get the mumps, they wouldn't have told you. Can't make drug money on cheap vitamins.

Cool
Liquid vitamin D is the fat contained in cod liver oil. It really used to give to children that they did not have rickets. But what's the vaccination? By the way, I'm giving your pet fish oil to quiet was strong wool.
craked5

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:58:09 AM

Dude... You're a genius.

WOW. Am I too stupid, or are you too smart, 'genius'?
both
Why the fuck would I want to get vaccinated to get sick of the same disease later? What about not catching it at all?!
Oh of coooooooooourse! Because you can decide if you get a disease or not? OMG why didn't we think about that? What a great solution! Simply stop getting sick then you won't need any medicine!
I think we have the answer about your intelligence here.
A simple example for you: I live in a Muslim country, we don't even have a single freaking pig; yet I got sick of Swine Flu (which wasn't even 1,000 miles near my region) after being vaccinated at school...
Yeah because obviously pandemic disease won't cross your border. I mean you have no pig and no one ever went into your country while having eaten pork before...
And every time I got 'badly sick,' I was wishing to die rather than living the pain (it's like being almost dead. If that what vaccine does, then I don't want it).
That's more like it, you're just a little kid who doesn't want to feel pain...
Well good news! If you don't get vaccinated you won't feel any pain and if you get the disease you will die Cheesy
I have been lucky that I had a smart mother with a great knowledge of natural herbs (otherwise I would have been dead).
Smart mother sure, getting you herbs rather than vaccins. How smart.

Vaccins aren't just for you, they're for the whole population. If you don't get vaccinated you're a potential contagious host and that is a threat to whole society, including your "smart mother".
craked5

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:59:43 AM

Cool

The genius BADecker explaining us how to cure pandemic diseases with vitamins.
If only they had fruits back in the days of the great Spanish flu :/
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 11:57:41 AM

People also take medicine for every little thing. Medicine that does not cure what ails them. Only covers up the symptoms.

Big pharma has taken over the world.

The wool has been pulled over everyone's eyes.

If your doctor gives you a drug that does not cure you, he is admitting that he is incompetent.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

People also take medicine for every little thing.
That's a completely different problem though completely true.
Medicine that does not cure what ails them. Only covers up the symptoms.
That's mainly because lots of diseases can't be cured, they have to be fought by the body not by medecines.
Big pharma has taken over the world.
The world I don't know but they have a big influence that's for sure.
The wool has been pulled over everyone's eyes.

If your doctor gives you a drug that does not cure you, he is admitting that he is incompetent.
Or that he made a mistake which can happen to anyone. But most doctors give you drugs to cure you... At least in my country xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:07:16 PM

Vitamins improve our immunity. But it is impossible to cure serious ailments such as influenza and small pox using them alone. We need various medications such as antibiotics in combination with vitamins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:40:30 PM

Vitamins improve our immunity. But it is impossible to cure serious ailments such as influenza and small pox using them alone. We need various medications such as antibiotics in combination with vitamins.
Antibiotics destroy along with harmful and useful bacteria so after the course of antibiotics can experience various problems. Vaccinations do not kill the beneficial bacteria, and teach our body to fight a specific disease.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:19:49 PM

Hahahaha hahahaha
Besides not being vaccinated yet fleeing from school.... ha ha ha
In my country vaccines save people's lives
Vaccines save lives in every country, it’s just that people tend to forget it in first world countries because vaccinations have wiped out most of the life threatening diseases. If the vaccinations went away the diseases would come back quickly and people would realize how many lives are saved by vaccines.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Antibiotics destroy along with harmful and useful bacteria so after the course of antibiotics can experience various problems. Vaccinations do not kill the beneficial bacteria, and teach our body to fight a specific disease.

We normally take antibiotics for a limited period, say 3 days or 7 days. Once this period is over, the useful bacteria will flourish once more. I am not a big fan of antibiotics, but they are more of a necessity these days.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: