Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

BTCWise is also working on four pillars social media graphics. Please have a look and let us know your comments and suggestions:

There is a lot to like about this design. The balance and colours are just right and lend an atmosphere of authority.

Hi TimMarsh, thank you for your feedback. I am glad you liked the design.
You guys are doing an excellent job with DNotes and I really like your videos. Very informative.
Keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:37:46 PM

on Git last updates 15day and 9day for FrontEnd, so what real progress in this direction?
 you really working on code?

Hi sl-avik, yep, Ken has been working on it but he is currently out of the country due to a family emergency, so it is a bit more difficult to upload. I will see if he can push an update.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:54:36 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 03:05:28 PM by Dyna

BTCWise is also working on four pillars social media graphics. Please have a look and let us know your comments and suggestions:

Looks awesome BTCWise!

Excellent work! I love it. Thanks a lot, BTCWise.

Hi Dyna, Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. I am glad you loved the design. I am happy to contribute my time and skills towards the success of DNotes. You guys are doing a wonderful job btw.

Almost 70 videos with transcripts and bullet points are being produced for the membership site with a completion date of 12/31/17.
This will be followed by an aggressive PR campaign and supporting advertisement. We are offering free membership till the end of 2019. A monthly membership fee of $10 will apply thereafter. 100% of the revenue including book sales will go to DNotes Global, Inc.

Could you please tell me a bit more about the membership site. Is this a DNotes related website and what will the content be? Also, I would like to offer my transcribing services for the videos.

Im looking forward to hearing from you. Regards,

Thank you very much, BTCWise. I am glad that you appreciate the value that our team has contributed towards the long-term success of DNotes. It has involved a great deal of challenging work and dedication from many DNotes’ supporters over the last 3 ½ years. We have been relentless in building a trusted brand and the most essential ecosystems so that we can ramp up quickly at the right time. We are getting very close to it and privileged to have talented supporters like. Thank you.

Regarding the book membership site: https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/register/free-membership/ the initial contents are very much about the book with 70+ videos with transcripts and bullet points. I have been investing a great amount of time and money in this project with the goal of helping to reduce the high rate of business failures worldwide. It is well accepted that eight out of ten businesses failed in their first ten years of operations. That is a lot of pain and suffering. I am very passionate in helping as many entrepreneurs as possible and believe that this is the most efficient means for me to reach out to millions of entrepreneurs worldwide.

We will soon start a major campaign to reach out to potential partners and others interested to collaborate with us, including SBA and other groups dedicated to supporting small businesses and start-up entrepreneurs. This is a significant project with a lot of potential and possibilities.

The initial membership is free till December 31, 2019. Thereafter, the monthly membership is $10 with 100% of the revenue going to DNotes Global, Inc. I have also granted 100% royalty free to DNotes Global for any sales revenue from the book and related merchandize.

How does DNotes fit in? Chapter 15 of the book is about the DNotes Story: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
Press Releases

Top Picks

The DNotes Story – an Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale
https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/the-dnotes-story-an-unfolding-big-bold-idea-of-global-scale

DNotes is based on a complex long-term master plan to be a purposeful trusted digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. This is a very large-scale project with intricate plans to gain mainstream acceptance one day. If we succeed, it is because we have been planning for it since day one.

From my vantage point, the ground work we have been laying are coming together nicely. As in the real world, it is not uncommon for projects to end up costing more, taking more time, and even more challenging than originally anticipated. At the end of the day, our success is largely dependent how well we manage our resources, the controllable, and the uncontrollable. The book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” is the blue-print DNotes follows religiously. We have developed a trusted brand with a unified single culture. We have the mindset of treating all of DNotes’ stakeholders like our precious customers. They are the reason for DNotes’ existence. I trust that once we are ready to promote DNotes, many will be interested to learn more about us. The book is a "foot-in-the-door" to the corporate world.

Meanwhile, may I ask what language do you have in mind for the video transcript translation?
MiningHabit

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

TeeGee and I were on a roll last night on a Facebook thread. The conversation must needs be reproduced here.....

My original post: "Oh hey there Bitcoin Cash. Have yourself a week."
TeeGee's initial reply: "The good Bitcoin  Smiley"

Me: Disagree. If we had to rank order bitcoin blockchains, it's definitely bitcoin gold for me  Cheesy
TG: My favorite altcoin is the dollar -- 100% pre-mine, no coin limit, off-chain settlement, great dev team.

Me: Great dev team. The best.
Me: For example, this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA
TG: I heard the USA just got a new developer?

Me: Yeah we did. But there are a lot of shadow devs behind the scenes too. Can't audit the blockchain b/c there is no blockchain explorer.
TG: I've been playing with blocks since I was two or something, and these people still can't work it out.

lulz

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
MiningHabit

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

Ken has been working on it but he is currently out of the country due to a family emergency

Prayers and best wishes with whatever it is, Ken. Sending good vibes your way!

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0
TwoCorn

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

"TG: My favorite altcoin is the dollar -- 100% pre-mine, no coin limit, off-chain settlement, great dev team."

Without any other information, I'd have to say a coin with those kinds of specs was a scam. Don't invest in it.

CryptoCopywriting.com
I write content and direct response copy for the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
Website   BitcoinTalk    Twitter  Steemit
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

CME Announces Plans for Bitcoin Futures, Bitcoin Price

https://dcebrief.com/cme-announces-plans-for-bitcoin-futures-bitcoin-price-soars/
Tho we know BTC price will increase toward the end of the year but with the uncertain of B2X, it really hard to predict this time.

Welcome to the DNotes forum popeye95! The various bitcoin forks may create a lot of confusion and excitement at the same time. Time will tell.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:31:37 PM

TeeGee and I were on a roll last night on a Facebook thread. The conversation must needs be reproduced here.....

Me: Disagree. If we had to rank order bitcoin blockchains, it's definitely bitcoin gold for me  Cheesy
TG: My favorite altcoin is the dollar -- 100% pre-mine, no coin limit, off-chain settlement, great dev team.

Me: Yeah we did. But there are a lot of shadow devs behind the scenes too. Can't audit the blockchain b/c there is no blockchain explorer.
TG: I've been playing with blocks since I was two or something, and these people still can't work it out.

lulz

Thanks for sharing, MiningHabit. Very entertaining. I like the short video clip too, when the old man (AG) said "The United States can pay any debt it has because it can always print money to do that." We have added $ trillions to our debt since but with that kind of mentality it does not matter.

The citizens of the world never had a choice. With Bitcoin and other digital currencies like DNotes - now we do. With your support we can make DNotes a truly viable global currency option - the freedom to chose between the old and new money.
darksidejungle

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

lulz

Thanks for sharing, MiningHabit. Very entertaining. I like the short video clip too, when the old man (AG) said "The United States can pay any debt it has because it can always print money to do that." We have added $ trillions to our debt since but with that kind of mentality it does not matter.

The citizens of the world never had a choice. With Bitcoin and other digital currencies like DNotes - now we do. With your support we can make DNotes a truly viable global currency option - the freedom to chose between the old and new money.
YESSS, join the dnotes tribe
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

lulz

YESSS, join the dnotes tribe

Hi darksidejungle, thanks! We are always looking for people who are interested in joining our team and doing work for DNotes to contribute to its success.

MiningHabit

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:10:09 PM

Easily the best part of that clip is the look on the other guest's face after Greenspan uttered the phrase. He looks like he just saw a ghost.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

Easily the best part of that clip is the look on the other guest's face after Greenspan uttered the phrase. He looks like he just saw a ghost.

The other guy is Austan Goolsbee, Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago and former Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers during the Obama administration. He might be thinking “Do you have to expose such a naked truth?” Normally, Alan Greenspan is quite "measured" with what he says. I was quite shocked too.

Hey, thanks MiningHabit. I got a good laugh out of it and thought that you and TeeGee are quite a team - quick and knowledgeable on wide-ranging subjects. I enjoyed spending time with both of you. Looking forward to your continued support and entertaining clips.
DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

Moas Forecasts Bitcoin Price at $11k in 2018

https://dcebrief.com/moas-forecasts-bitcoin-price-at-11k-in-2018/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:40:30 PM

Doesn't seem all that unreasonable, as it continues to get more attention the more the price rises and the more people are paying attention. It would be catastrophic is another price crash occurs though.

"The longtime researcher has been bullish on Bitcoin in recent months, and this is not the first time that he has revised his price target for the coin. In August, he raised that forecast from $5,000 to $7,500, and told clients that he expected that Bitcoin’s price could rise to $50,000 over the next ten years. "

Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:04 PM

So, what's the purpose of having your token?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:12:18 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 05:39:54 PM by DNotes

So, what's the purpose of having your token?

Hi Crypto-capitalist, this is not an easy question to answer in a short post, but I will do my best to briefly explain. The purpose of having DNotes would be if you share our vision of what money should be and believe in our ultimate success and would like to participate at this early stage. We believe in a shared stake concept where everyone can benefit from and participate in the currency and it's growth / success. Our unique approach includes but not limited to:
-A company dedicated to driving the success of DNotes without control, where the success of either is linked in symbiotic relationship, and the users can ultimately decide what is best for DNotes.
-25% of the parent company DNotes Global Inc has been gifted to the currency itself, providing intrinsic value to the currency and benefits the currency holders and users.
-This company is comprised of many profit generating components and future profit generating entities. This currently includes DCEBrief, The Four Pillars of Business Success book and website and overall program, DNotesVault and it's future expansion into financial and exchange services, CryptoMoms which we plan to roll into new platform with a wide variety of initiatives dedicated to participation of cryptocurrency and targeted outreach.
-Our model for cryptocurrency technology designed to aid DNotes to become a mass accepted, beneficial to everyone invested, as well as meet the full functions of money in a strategic and apparent manner.

Ultimately we believe that individuals that all want to see the success of DNotes, can participate in it's success, and ultimately benefit from it's success. At a minimum, all it takes to participate is to own some DNotes.

You can also see our roadmap here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

I hope you have found this explanation helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask, we have a very helpful community.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 07:22:04 PM

This looks like a good project that has a real life application! Went through your article and I have to admit it is well detailed and describes very well the token sale and distribution process

Welcome warnlewdster, thank you for joining us on the DNotes forum! We don't have an active token sale, however we do plan to create a platform for NextGen VC - "A division of DNotes Global inc, with focus on turn-key participation to take selected companies to their next level of success. This may include crowd funding under the jobs act, issuance of digital asset tokens, and a full array of consulting services including many innovative blockchain applications and smart contracts using the DNotes blockchain, and other cutting edge technologies. "

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

forecasting bitcoin price is a tricky piece of business, with reliability often questioned

Welcome to DNotes, Spaniarder. Our industry, at this stage, is the most speculative among anything that I have encountered in my life time. It is mainly based on fear and greed. Majority of the investors are in it to make "quick" money and run away with a profit if they are lucky. Unfortunately, such environment is ideal for bad actors to exploit. Invest with caution.

Being a global phenomenon, it is difficult for regulators to keep this in check – even in the name of consumer protection. At least not any time soon. However, over the longer term, it will settle, and our common rules of law will prevail – not that I like more government interference.

At DNotes we believe that there is immense value in building our digital currency as a true replacement for global fiat currencies; starting out as a supplement. There are many prerequisites that must be met including building a trusted name and making it accessible to anyone worldwide to easily to participate.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

All, we need some suggestions and comments on how to get DNotes into the hands of many people after the launch of DNotes 2.0. What kind of promotions would you suggest and how would we execute them?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

All, we need some suggestions and comments on how to get DNotes into the hands of many people after the launch of DNotes 2.0. What kind of promotions would you suggest and how would we execute them?

On February 18, 2018 DNotes will celebrate its 4th birthday. Thanks to your support we have built a solid foundation to propel forward aggressively. There will be many opportunities for qualified individuals to join our team, especially those with proven development skills in digital currency, digital currency exchange, and blockchain technologies. Preference will be given to those highly skilled in C# development willing to relocate.

We are also gearing up to promote DNotes globally and love to have your participation. Feel free to share your ideas and proposals. This is our turn to shine. I am all in.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: