Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 352 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 - Staking, CRISP Interest, DNotes Pay  (Read 148794 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

BTCWise is also working on four pillars social media graphics. Please have a look and let us know your comments and suggestions:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

BTCWise is also working on four pillars social media graphics. Please have a look and let us know your comments and suggestions:

Looks awesome BTCWise!

Excellent work! I love it. Thanks a lot, BTCWise.

Almost 70 videos with transcripts and bullet points are being produced for the membership site with a completion date of 12/31/17.
This will be followed by an aggressive PR campaign and supporting advertisement. We are offering free membership till the end of 2019. A monthly membership fee of $10 will apply thereafter. 100% of the revenue including book sales will go to DNotes Global, Inc.

This will be a significant contributor to DNotes success. Again, DNotes is different and committed to the long-term. We are willing to do things that others wouldn't do because of the extra efforts or cost required. We believe that the pay-off will be that one day we will be in the position to do things that others can't do. That will give us the competitive advantage.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

Looks awesome BTCWise!

Excellent work! I love it. Thanks a lot, BTCWise.

Almost 70 videos with transcripts and bullet points are being produced for the membership site with a completion date of 12/31/17.
This will be followed by an aggressive PR campaign and supporting advertisement. We are offering free membership till the end of 2019. A monthly membership fee of $10 will apply thereafter. 100% of the revenue including book sales will go to DNotes Global, Inc.

This will be a significant contributor to DNotes success. Again, DNotes is different and committed to the long-term. We are willing to do things that others wouldn't do because of the extra efforts or cost required. We believe that the pay-off will be that one day we will be in the position to do things that others can't do. That will give us the competitive advantage.

Good deal, glad everyone likes it. I'll throw these on our social accounts.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:24:42 PM

ECB’s Draghi: Crypto Not Mature Enough to Regulate

https://dcebrief.com/ecbs-draghi-crypto-not-mature-enough-to-regulate/
TimMarsh

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Professional cryptocurrency writer incl DNotes.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

There is a lot to like about this design. The balance and colours are just right and lend an atmosphere of authority.

As for the five-cogs logo, it has never made sense to me. Maybe I'm too literal, and would have been happy with four pillars, or something that indicated four qualities, combined with something that indicated a foundation. I suppose, three cogs in triangle formation has always bothered me because of the fact that they can't work together like that. And the teeth of the cogs in the image are unable to mesh because of their different spacing.

I don't know if I'm alone in my reaction to this logo, but if I'm not and at some point it requires changing to something that the public responds to more positively, the sooner that is done, the less re-work will be required.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:45:29 AM

Australian Bitcoin Exchanges Face New Regulations
The Australian Broadcasting Commission's national newspaper reported today that there is a bill to regulate cryptocurrency exchanges that will be voted on this week. If the bill makes it through, it will require exchanges in Australia to meet anti–money laundering, and know-your-customer requirements.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-23/bitcoin-one-step-closer-to-being-regulated-in-australia/9058582

As part of these new requirements, the article claims that exchanges will have to become registered and states:
It will also become an offence for an "unregistered person" to provide digital currency exchange services.

Again, I see the argument that this will benefit trust in cryptocurrency by reducing anonymity. I don't believe that there are many people not buying cryptocurrency because some people use it for illegal activities. Just as I don't think there are any people refusing cash because a lot more of that is used for illegal activities. Instead, I see a population used to handing over its rights to privacy being complacent when they are told what they can and can't do.

Cryptocurrencies will level the playing field. I'm paid to write, but not paid to promote.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:05:05 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:09:05 AM by Dyna

To best understand our logo with 5 cogs, please read Chapter 3 summation of my book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/book-preview/

Chapter 3: A System Approach – Designing Your Company

The systems approach to designing a business is one of the toughest things for many new entrepreneurs to grasp. Too often, they focus on the power of their ideas, and assume that their personalities are sufficient to create just the type of company they want. Misconceptions of this nature are the reasons that so many of today’s companies are so dysfunctional. The reality is that your company is a system made up of many smaller systems, sub-systems, and individual components. As a whole, your company is just one of numerous subsystems within your industry, local, state, national, global economy, etc., or however you wish to conceptualize it.

Each of those components must work in harmony with every other part of the business if the larger system is to function to its maximum potential. Everything within the system affects everything else, and it means that even seemingly minor problems in one area of the company can quickly ripple throughout the business and negatively impact other areas. Without a systems approach to problem-solving, these complications can quickly alter your corporate culture or otherwise cause broader dysfunction at every level of the organization.

Our systems approach analysis recommends that you emphasize active creation and definition of your business brand, vision, mission, values, and culture, and focus on that as a matter of course. By doing so, it helps to ensure that those fundamental aspects of your company are not changed by internal or external forces in a way that could ultimately harm your enterprise. The broader goal of all of this is to ensure that your team members have been properly empowered to implement your vision by maintaining your established business culture. Values must align with vision. Your culture must be in agreement with your mission. All of these components must be in sync to ensure that every system works in concert with every other system, together creating the broader system alignment every company needs to achieve its goals.

To accomplish this goal, you have to work to create excellence throughout your business, and in every category:

•   Leadership and Management
•   Strategy
•   Execution
•   Structure and Process
•   Delegation
•   Employees
•   Mutual Goals Review
•   Products
•   Customers
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:08:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 03:07:58 PM by Dyna

There is a lot to like about this design. The balance and colours are just right and lend an atmosphere of authority.

As for the five-cogs logo, it has never made sense to me. Maybe I'm too literal, and would have been happy with four pillars, or something that indicated four qualities, combined with something that indicated a foundation. I suppose, three cogs in triangle formation has always bothered me because of the fact that they can't work together like that. And the teeth of the cogs in the image are unable to mesh because of their different spacing.

I don't know if I'm alone in my reaction to this logo, but if I'm not and at some point it requires changing to something that the public responds to more positively, the sooner that is done, the less re-work will be required.

Thanks, Tim. Your observations are reasonable, though too literal. Perhaps after reading the summation of “A System Approach – Designing Your Company” you may look at it from a different prospective.

In our first design attempt we spent a month working on diverse designs with 4 pillars of various building structures. I did not like any of that. The current logo linked the over-all philosophy of the book perfectly. The book covers many different subsystems or components that must work well as a whole for a company to be truly successful.

The fifth cog represents the “super-system” in which the company interact with; i.e. the industry, global economy or other systems.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

Thanks, Tim. Your observations are reasonable, though too literal. Perhaps after reading the summation of “A System Approach – Designing Your Company” you may look at it from a different prospective.

In our first design attempt we spent a month working on diverse designs with 4 pillars of various building structures. I did not like any of that. The current logo linked the over-all philosophy of the book perfectly. The book covers many different subsystems or components that must work well as a whole for a company to be truly successful.

The fifth cog represents the “super-system” in which the company interact with; i.e. the industry, global economy or other systems.

Appreciate all the feedback and thoughtful consideration TimMarsh! It is a huge help and we value the extra and objective insights. I can see that being a problem if you didn't see the logo and immediately get the meaning behind it as something to the effect of: Your business is a system and all these cogs are minor contributors that make the whole of your business. However, at this stage, with the branding already on the book that has been distributed and in the hands of many people, as well as our existing brand establishment, it may be to our detriment to attempt to change it now.

That just pertains to the logo itself mostly though. The graphics around the logo can always be enhanced. For now, I'll put these up and we can always look into further updating these graphics.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

To best understand our logo with 5 cogs, please read Chapter 3 summation of my book “improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/book-preview/

The systems approach to designing a business is one of the toughest things for many new entrepreneurs to grasp. Too often, they focus on the power of their ideas, and assume that their personalities are sufficient to create just the type of company they want. Misconceptions of this nature are the reasons that so many of today’s companies are so dysfunctional. The reality is that your company is a system made up of many smaller systems, sub-systems, and individual components. As a whole, your company is just one of numerous subsystems within your industry, local, state, national, global economy, etc., or however you wish to conceptualize it.

Each of those components must work in harmony with every other part of the business if the larger system is to function to its maximum potential. Everything within the system affects everything else, and it means that even seemingly minor problems in one area of the company can quickly ripple throughout the business and negatively impact other areas. Without a systems approach to problem-solving, these complications can quickly alter your corporate culture or otherwise cause broader dysfunction at every level of the organization.

Our systems approach analysis recommends that you emphasize active creation and definition of your business brand, vision, mission, values, and culture, and focus on that as a matter of course. By doing so, it helps to ensure that those fundamental aspects of your company are not changed by internal or external forces in a way that could ultimately harm your enterprise. The broader goal of all of this is to ensure that your team members have been properly empowered to implement your vision by maintaining your established business culture. Values must align with vision. Your culture must be in agreement with your mission. All of these components must be in sync to ensure that every system works in concert with every other system, together creating the broader system alignment every company needs to achieve its goals.

To accomplish this goal, you have to work to create excellence throughout your business, and in every category:

•   Strategy
•   Execution
•   Delegation
•   Employees
•   Mutual Goals Review
•   Products
•   Customers

I like the Four Pillars graphic you've made BTCwise. I also recall when the original design was being made that it was difficult to bring in a pillar design, though that doesn't necessarily mean it would not be possible. I'm sure something can be worked out. I really like the cogs because they illustrate systems working together. Perhaps there would be a way to integrate pillars and cogs together, like cogs working inside a building constructed of pillars. Depending on what Joe and Alan think, that could maintain the current brand by "adding" to it, rather than taking anything away. The pillar structure wouldn't need to be part of the logo itself by any means. Just an idea.

As Alan mentions above, it's all about enhancing your brand and communicating mission, culture, and values.

TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:37:38 AM

To best understand our logo with 5 cogs, please read Chapter 3 summation of my book “improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars of Business Success” https://fourpillarsofbusinesssuccess.com/book-preview/

•   Strategy
•   Execution
•   Delegation
•   Employees
•   Mutual Goals Review
•   Products
•   Customers

I like the Four Pillars graphic you've made BTCwise. I also recall when the original design was being made that it was difficult to bring in a pillar design, though that doesn't necessarily mean it would not be possible. I'm sure something can be worked out. I really like the cogs because they illustrate systems working together. Perhaps there would be a way to integrate pillars and cogs together, like cogs working inside a building constructed of pillars. Depending on what Joe and Alan think, that could maintain the current brand by "adding" to it, rather than taking anything away. The pillar structure wouldn't need to be part of the logo itself by any means. Just an idea.

As Alan mentions above, it's all about enhancing your brand and communicating mission, culture, and values.

Thanks, all, for  your clear responses. I've been a systems designer for about twenty years, and am utterly convinced of how critical systems are to any endeavour with repeated processes. I also did recognise the 'systems' symbolism in the cogs. It is an icon frequently used for systems and even more commonly used for integration.

Having been completely focused on systems as the foundation of a successful business for so long, I had become myopic about it and failed to recognise other contributors to success. This is what interests me so much about Alan's book—it integrates other requirements into the big picture. To me it seems a shame to use a logo that focuses on just systems rather than the holistic wisdom of the book. I do understand that systems impact every aspect of a business, but so does leadership, so does product.

I can understand with a printed book, a reluctance to review branding. But I would recommend just objectively considering the numbers.

a) What percentage of potential market penetration has been achieved so far?
b) What percentage of gained market would be at risk from a brand revision?
c) What increase in potential market penetration could be achieved with a revised brand?
If a=2% and b=25% and c=1%, then a x b < c. Or a quarter of 2% is 0.5% which is less than 1%. Therefore a re-brand would increase potential market share by 0.5% over status-quo.

These are very conservative figures. I would recommend using both maximum and minimum likely values for all criteria and doing a three axis matrix of the results. If in every cell of the matrix c is higher, then a re-brand is more profitable than status-quo.

I also understand that you've put in a lot of effort and generated a lot of material around the existing logo, and the effort required to change it might pay better dividends focused somewhere else. It is also very likely that I am an outlier in the percentile that reads way too much into a logo, and your current version is very possibly the best option. A logo that suits my particular tastes could be a disastrous marketing move.

As for incorporating columns into the current design, there is little difference between a column and an extruded cog. Not that I recommend this because emphasising the columns will just make it more literal and emphasise how there are five, not four of them.

And finally, Alan, I really am going to have to read chapter 3 of your book. While I understand systems well, you introduce concepts of "brand, vision, mission, values, and culture" which I have never considered as things that can be incorporated in a system. And only as I imagine applying it to an accounts-receivable system does it start to make sense.
* If my brand is high-tech, then my invoicing must easily integrate with other people's systems.
* If my vision is to obtain a majority share of the market, my invoicing system must be very scaleable.
* If my mission is to provide a service of great value, then my invoicing system must be efficient and not put a cost burden on my company.
* If my values are to be trustworthy, then my invoicing system must have multiple checks for accuracy.
* If my culture is to be inclusive, then my invoicing system must not penalise my less profitable customers.

DCEBrief

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:33 AM

Saudi Prince Predicts Bitcoin Implosion

https://dcebrief.com/saudi-prince-predicts-bitcoin-implosion/
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:39:33 PM

•   Strategy
•   Execution
•   Delegation
•   Employees
•   Mutual Goals Review
•   Products
•   Customers

Thanks, all, for  your clear responses. I've been a systems designer for about twenty years, and am utterly convinced of how critical systems are to any endeavour with repeated processes. I also did recognise the 'systems' symbolism in the cogs. It is an icon frequently used for systems and even more commonly used for integration.

Having been completely focused on systems as the foundation of a successful business for so long, I had become myopic about it and failed to recognise other contributors to success. This is what interests me so much about Alan's book—it integrates other requirements into the big picture. To me it seems a shame to use a logo that focuses on just systems rather than the holistic wisdom of the book. I do understand that systems impact every aspect of a business, but so does leadership, so does product.

I can understand with a printed book, a reluctance to review branding. But I would recommend just objectively considering the numbers.

a) What percentage of potential market penetration has been achieved so far?
b) What percentage of gained market would be at risk from a brand revision?
c) What increase in potential market penetration could be achieved with a revised brand?
If a=2% and b=25% and c=1%, then a x b < c. Or a quarter of 2% is 0.5% which is less than 1%. Therefore a re-brand would increase potential market share by 0.5% over status-quo.

These are very conservative figures. I would recommend using both maximum and minimum likely values for all criteria and doing a three axis matrix of the results. If in every cell of the matrix c is higher, then a re-brand is more profitable than status-quo.

I also understand that you've put in a lot of effort and generated a lot of material around the existing logo, and the effort required to change it might pay better dividends focused somewhere else. It is also very likely that I am an outlier in the percentile that reads way too much into a logo, and your current version is very possibly the best option. A logo that suits my particular tastes could be a disastrous marketing move.

As for incorporating columns into the current design, there is little difference between a column and an extruded cog. Not that I recommend this because emphasising the columns will just make it more literal and emphasise how there are five, not four of them.

And finally, Alan, I really am going to have to read chapter 3 of your book. While I understand systems well, you introduce concepts of "brand, vision, mission, values, and culture" which I have never considered as things that can be incorporated in a system. And only as I imagine applying it to an accounts-receivable system does it start to make sense.
* If my brand is high-tech, then my invoicing must easily integrate with other people's systems.
* If my vision is to obtain a majority share of the market, my invoicing system must be very scaleable.
* If my mission is to provide a service of great value, then my invoicing system must be efficient and not put a cost burden on my company.
* If my values are to be trustworthy, then my invoicing system must have multiple checks for accuracy.
* If my culture is to be inclusive, then my invoicing system must not penalise my less profitable customers.

Thanks again TimMarsh! Very objective suggestions that we will consider seriously.

TimMarsh

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:34:47 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:07:56 AM by TimMarsh

Hard forks and Coin Families

As bitcoin rises and falls in price, the media watch and report on it like a bunch of little children pointing at a helium balloon as it disappears into the sky. But the price they report on is no longer the value held by the bitcoin owner. This is because with bitcoin cash, and now with bitcoin gold, the spawning of a new cryptocurrency via a hard fork comes with a 1:1 generation of new coins that are awarded the same keys as used on the source blockchain.

So as of now, using coinmarketcap as a data source, if you owned 1 bitcoin before the bitcoin cash hard fork your current holding is now:
   Cryptocurrency      Value   
   Bitcoin   
$5,492.77
   Bitcoin Cash   
$329.95
   Bitcoin Gold   
$130.35
   Total   
$5,953.07

It is true that not everyone who had bitcoin at that date, has held onto their bonus coins. So it can't always be said that the value of a coin family is correct for everyone. But it seems to me to be a more accurate assessment of the value and performance of bitcoin. It is a bit like how when someone says if you had $100 of bitcoin in 2009, you'd now have $?Huh amount of bitcoin, making the assumption that you didn't convert some of it to Etherium for a year or so.

And in the future this will only get more complicated. There is no reason that on top of future bitcoin hard forks, that the off-shoots of that process won't also fork again. In fact it is my guess that a sub-fork is more likely to fork again because there are less people to argue against it and its active community have already shown a willingness to break away from the standard.

So twenty years from now, bitcoin might be the trunk of a large tree with many hard forked branches, and the single coin value of the bitcoin family could be far more than the value of a single bitcoin.  

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:55:38 AM

As bitcoin rises and falls in price, the media watch and report on it like a bunch of little children pointing at a helium balloon as it disappears into the sky. But the price they report on is no longer the value held by the bitcoin owner. This is because with bitcoin cash, and now with bitcoin gold, the spawning of a new cryptocurrency via a hard fork comes with a 1:1 generation of new coins that are awarded the same keys as used on the source blockchain.

So as of now, using coinmarketcap as a data source, if you owned 1 bitcoin before the bitcoin cash hard fork your current holding is now:
   Bitcoin   
$5,492.77
   Bitcoin Cash   
$329.95
   Bitcoin Gold   
$130.35
   Total   
$5,953.07

It is true that not everyone who had bitcoin at that date, has held onto their bonus coins. So it can't always be said that the value of a coin family is correct for everyone. But it seems to me to be a more accurate assessment of the value and performance of bitcoin. It is a bit like how when someone says if you had $100 of bitcoin in 2009, you'd now have $?Huh amount of bitcoin, making the assumption that you didn't convert some of it to Etherium for a year or so.

And in the future this will only get more complicated. There is no reason that on top of future bitcoin hard forks, that the off-shoots of that process won't also fork again. In fact it is my guess that a sub-fork is more likely to fork again because there are less people to argue against it and its active community have already shown a willingness to break away from the standard.

So twenty years from now, bitcoin might be the trunk of a large tree with many hard forked branches, and the single coin value of the bitcoin family could be far more than the value of a single bitcoin.  

It is certainly a lot of value created through a series of trees. There may be some claim to be made that users are becoming involuntary investors of other coins, that is, if all the forks are diluting the value of the primary chain.

Forking has several interesting dimensions to it. On the one hand it allows participatory democracy, in that if a large group of people have their own idea on how to do it better, they can just go fork the network. But it is problematic, because on the other hand those people that deviate don't abandon ownership of coins on the original chain by default, and everybody on the main chain is issued an altcoin that they may not want, which could dilute the value of their preferred, original Bitcoin chain. Those resistant to the split race to sell off their newly forked coins, and they may end up with less value at the end than if no fork occurred. It would be more appropriate for these people doing forks to just go and create their own alt coin.  

Now we have a situation where everybody signalled for SegWit2x, and now those same people who agreed to upgrade to it are slowly withdrawing their support. That could mean we end up with multiple competing bitcoin blockchains, of which we are not certain which will be 'dominant'.

I'm just glad that we think things through at DNotes, and as a strategy avoided growing beyond our ability to make significant changes to our blockchain, so that we could implement upgrades without stressing the community. This privilege won't last forever though -- as DNotes grows significantly over the next year, we will be creating democratic governance models with network integrity in mind.

Queen_Amber

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:10:25 PM

I just invested $600 into Dnotes, im optimistic about the future of this coin  Smiley

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

I just invested $600 into Dnotes, im optimistic about the future of this coin  Smiley

Welcome to the DNotes forum Queen_Amber! We appreciate your interest in DNotes. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have or any comments and suggestions.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:57 PM

Bitcoin   
$5,492.77
   Bitcoin Cash   
$329.95
   Bitcoin Gold   
$130.35
   Total   
$5,953.07

It is certainly a lot of value created through a series of trees. There may be some claim to be made that users are becoming involuntary investors of other coins, that is, if all the forks are diluting the value of the primary chain.

Forking has several interesting dimensions to it. On the one hand it allows participatory democracy, in that if a large group of people have their own idea on how to do it better, they can just go fork the network. But it is problematic, because on the other hand those people that deviate don't abandon ownership of coins on the original chain by default, and everybody on the main chain is issued an altcoin that they may not want, which could dilute the value of their preferred, original Bitcoin chain. Those resistant to the split race to sell off their newly forked coins, and they may end up with less value at the end than if no fork occurred. It would be more appropriate for these people doing forks to just go and create their own alt coin.  

Now we have a situation where everybody signalled for SegWit2x, and now those same people who agreed to upgrade to it are slowly withdrawing their support. That could mean we end up with multiple competing bitcoin blockchains, of which we are not certain which will be 'dominant'.

I'm just glad that we think things through at DNotes, and as a strategy avoided growing beyond our ability to make significant changes to our blockchain, so that we could implement upgrades without stressing the community. This privilege won't last forever though -- as DNotes grows significantly over the next year, we will be creating democratic governance models with network integrity in mind.

Greed and fear are the most predictable human behaviors in investing. Our industry is getting an over dose of that. And that is not a good thing. We are going down a slippery slope and losing the true purpose of what Bitcoin as a decentralized currency was meant to be - free from the control and participation of central authorities to transact between two parties at nearly zero cost. We hated the ways banks and financial services exploited the common people by charging high fees and interest. We never like the concept that money was created out of thin air and controlled by the central bankers and politicians.

Ironically, our industry as a whole, is behaving worse than those we so despised. I have grave concern that our industry is creating the conditions where many uninformed and innocent investors will be exploited. It is infested with scams and get rich quick schemes - many with the endorsement of millionaires and billionaires. Please invest with caution.    

No matter how long it takes to reach the critical mass DNotes must remain true to its mission of building a trusted digital currency with a purpose for the benefit of everyone.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Welcome to DNotes, Queen_Amber and thank you for your confidence in DNotes. Assuming that you are a long term investor, I trust that you made a wise investment. We are very committed to do the right things for the long-term benefit of all of our stakeholders.

Bitcoin!

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:19:19 PM

Dnotes is incredibly cheap on poloniex, all will change once the hard fork is announced!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Report to moderator 
_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 352 »
  Print  

Jump to: