Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:02:25 AM

Ok, here is what I was going to say. Smiley

TH should have looked at the people who cancelled order and pulled their $ out, that $ is already gone.
Then they should have mailed EACH of existing buyers and asked if (1 time only!) whether they want to still get the Yifooked product or (since we already know they aren't giving anything back) do they want to convert the $ to the new hosting thing.
The reason "I think" they should have done this is they are paying full price for the chips, their margin was what like 20-30% ? on the whole thing. Well, who the heck is going to buy a 18Gh board for $900 now? So as you can see they'd have to drop the price to attract buyers at that point the profit would be negligible to where why even take the risk and based on customer survey actually be able to cancel however many batches that wouldn't be needed. Heck they could loose even more $ then they paid for the chips if nobody will want to buy canceled preorders etc...

but then again TH comes here and says sorry we know we suck at CS, we'll get better...  then the same thing a month later..  and no changes.

TH would be better to get a chip refund and just refund all in here that want a refund as well, and let the rest decide if that want to go forward with the hosting project and or wait for a bitfurry board or what ever? and wipe this mess up and get it behind them.

PS: I hope you got the kids all tucked up Smiley I really miss those days, I had 3 kids back to back, 2 years apart in age, in my first go around. Now I just have one that came along late in life, (kid #4) lol,,, now he tells me when to go to bed! lol,,he is 17..smart great kid tho...

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:08:34 AM

Ok, here is what I was going to say. Smiley

TH should have looked at the people who cancelled order and pulled their $ out, that $ is already gone.
Then they should have mailed EACH of existing buyers and asked if (1 time only!) whether they want to still get the Yifooked product or (since we already know they aren't giving anything back) do they want to convert the $ to the new hosting thing.
The reason "I think" they should have done this is they are paying full price for the chips, their margin was what like 20-30% ? on the whole thing. Well, who the heck is going to buy a 18Gh board for $900 now? So as you can see they'd have to drop the price to attract buyers at that point the profit would be negligible to where why even take the risk and based on customer survey actually be able to cancel however many batches that wouldn't be needed. Heck they could loose even more $ then they paid for the chips if nobody will want to buy canceled preorders etc...

but then again TH comes here and says sorry we know we suck at CS, we'll get better...  then the same thing a month later..  and no changes.

TH would be better to get a chip refund and just refund all in here that want a refund as well, and let the rest decide if that want to go forward with the hosting project and or wait for a bitfurry board or what ever? and wipe this mess up and get it behind them.

PS: I hope you got the kids all tucked up Smiley I really miss those days, I had 3 kids back to back, 2 years apart in age, in my first go around. Now I just have one that came along late in life, (kid #4) lol,,, now he tells me when to go to bed! lol,,he is 17..smart great kid tho...

Yeah, well, refund would have been OK with me, but we all know they arent giving any yet. Sad

PS: Take mine... lol, under 2yrs and nose it all running... (now mine) ugh... gonna be a fun night tonight again. At least it give me a change to refresh my BF screen to see how slow 38Gh/s is. Sad lol
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:16:26 AM

Ya I hear Zurg....lol, as far as the 38 G/h I am thinking about ordering 2 blades or 22 g/h only to help cover my electric bill for my gpu's that are humming away 24/7,,,cost me about 125.00 a month for them to power....so im thinking 22 gh would about cover it,,,for now,,, Sad  the blades are now at 4.6 BTC or about 54.00 a ghash. TH boards with shipping are at 53.00 per ghash,,,so the blades are here and now and can be mining by weds of next week,,,soooooo?

atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:25:40 AM

Lets cut the redirection of blame crap. At this point it's pathetic. I get the issues, but this was the one thing they had in their court and they failed, after many statements even after the chip and BKK issues that they could pull it off, and they did not. Good lord, no wonder so many people are losing money in this realm, most of you supporting TH just want to make excuse after excuse for them and believe anything they state after so many broken promises. This was the straw.

Again, blame us WHEN we fail.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:39:35 AM

Lets cut the redirection of blame crap. At this point it's pathetic. I get the issues, but this was the one thing they had in their court and they failed, after many statements even after the chip and BKK issues that they could pull it off, and they did not. Good lord, no wonder so many people are losing money in this realm, most of you supporting TH just want to make excuse after excuse for them and believe anything they state after so many broken promises. This was the straw.

Again, blame us WHEN we fail.
On a different note...what the hell happened to FTC and even LTC down,,,and all the other alt coins???...lol,,,well SRC is up tonight a little  Undecided

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:59:44 AM

On a side note, I have three little ones as well, and tonight i get to stay on an island where i am working so i finally have time to complain about TH
.... about a month ago I started trying to contact amir about a partial refund, before they stated they were giving one, but he never got back to me.
after a bunch of unanswered tickets and unanswered phone calls I have decided that TH is doing an awful job.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 03:02:02 AM

In regards to BKK, I dont believe he ever promised a k 64 board, he was developing a k16 only. Other developers like TH and so on, brought into the mix the k64 by chaining using i2c. With that said BKK did deliver on the k16 design. And he did refund anyone who he had finacial commitments to when the chips fell through. Anyone that still uses his board design for k16 in the future will still owe him licensing whether it be gen 1 or gen 2 chips that go in the k16. BKK hasn't deserted his post as some have suggested in here. He has given the required design for the working  k16. So leave him out of the mix where k64 and TH are concerned. Smiley

EDIT: If TH can't get the k64 to chain,,,they can always stick with the working k16 and ship that asap (4 per k64 ordered) Im sure no one would complain.

Good point MMNC. The one thing that appears to be the problem is that BKK has not been able to work out the I2C issue to daisy chain multiple k16s together. I know he hasn't worked on the k64 expansion of the design. It seems like all of the DIY companies have been running into problems with I2C. If that function isn't worked out, we would have to buy a bunch of usb cables and hubs. At this point, I wouldn't mind doing that.  Smiley

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
hchc

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:32:19 AM

Any news from hchc?  It's 2 weeks already.  He should have received his k16 by now.

TH has a few more hours to ship the boards.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-13+24:00:00EDT

Nope no response from my multiple IMs last couple days. Last they told me they are "assembling" my boards to be ship out end of this week. Dunno what board, might as well be a bunch of cardboard  Cheesy

So it's official. TH has FAILED. The clock is actually being generous. My chips has been in their possession for more than 15 days. And I'm willing to compensate for their incompetence by accepting K16 instead of K64 (by buying extra hubs and cables). They claim a lot of things and succeed in none. But what can we do? We are being held hostage at this point. They don't even have the gut to speak up. The only saving grace for them is to overnight my order over the weekend but that is wishful thinking. Have a good weekend guys.

.           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

..           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:51:46 AM

So it's official. TH has FAILED. The clock is actually being generous. My chips has been in their possession for more than 15 days. And I'm willing to compensate for their incompetence by accepting K16 instead of K64 (by buying extra hubs and cables). They claim a lot of things and succeed in none. But what can we do? We are being held hostage at this point. They don't even have the gut to speak up. The only saving grace for them is to overnight my order over the weekend but that is wishful thinking. Have a good weekend guys.

We all were pulling for you, I figured the pressure would actually get them to move on it, but it's obvious now that they are not in any position to assemble a mass quantity of these, let alone one.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 04:58:34 AM

On a different note...what the hell happened to FTC and even LTC down,,,and all the other alt coins???...lol,,,well SRC is up tonight a little  Undecided

They both still make a great deal of money in comparison to BTC mining. LTC hasn't really moved much at all, outside of the jump to 2.80's, which I sold some. FTC won't be propped up forever, I just mine and dump those when difficulty drops.

Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:05:11 AM

Any news from hchc?  It's 2 weeks already.  He should have received his k16 by now.

TH has a few more hours to ship the boards.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-13+24:00:00EDT

Nope no response from my multiple IMs last couple days. Last they told me they are "assembling" my boards to be ship out end of this week. Dunno what board, might as well be a bunch of cardboard  Cheesy

I would be okay with them shipping me 4 individual K16 boards and not one K64... But for some reason they don't want to. Just pure BS in my books. Sh*t company with service and making of boards.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 06:13:18 AM

knightlife, since you are kinda the spokeperson for TH (seems like only you have communication channel with them), can you help me ask are they going to ship my order on time? I think I'm the only active order they are working on and even that they decided not to communicate with me and I'm already being very nice Wink Thanks.

Hi hchc. I'm not their spokeperson (I know you weren't serious, but I want to make this clear). I just have a face to face relationship due to stopping by there on a couple of occasions. I'll ask about your order the next time I speak with Amir. Yesterday was the first time I have spoken with him since my visit to the office when I obtained proof of the chip orders. I think we may see movement on all of our orders in the coming week (2 at the latest).

You obtained proof of a chip order.... that later they were able to pull out of because of some magic clause you never told us about.  At that time you lost credibility on being a source of proof.  

If you want to stand up for them take pictures of all their boards and components they claim to have.  I know i would love to see a pic of the 100 cases. Also if there is a claim of a k-16 working with low hw errors.... take a video of it.

How come you are one of the few who can seem to get a hold of Amir?   He seems to hide in a hole unless to try to stop refunds, or pre-announce a announcement anymore.   Or..... announce a working k-16 without a video.

I consider TH to be TurdHash.... as they never seem to produce insert word here.
toxic_cz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:06:24 AM

TERRAHASH, omg, thousand times again and again: silence is worst thing you can do! CMON, you have OUR money!

(Last Active:    September 11, 2013, 11:26:18)
wallydz

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:36:19 AM

Terrahash this is absurd what you doing !
#855   June 18, 2013    Processing   $ 8,200.00 for 1 item is not a joke its money invested so answer to us give us our option now that avalon chips are useless
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 10:35:24 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2013, 11:37:46 AM by knightlife999

knightlife, since you are kinda the spokeperson for TH (seems like only you have communication channel with them), can you help me ask are they going to ship my order on time? I think I'm the only active order they are working on and even that they decided not to communicate with me and I'm already being very nice Wink Thanks.

Hi hchc. I'm not their spokeperson (I know you weren't serious, but I want to make this clear). I just have a face to face relationship due to stopping by there on a couple of occasions. I'll ask about your order the next time I speak with Amir. Yesterday was the first time I have spoken with him since my visit to the office when I obtained proof of the chip orders. I think we may see movement on all of our orders in the coming week (2 at the latest).

You obtained proof of a chip order.... that later they were able to pull out of because of some magic clause you never told us about.  At that time you lost credibility on being a source of proof.  

If you want to stand up for them take pictures of all their boards and components they claim to have.  I know i would love to see a pic of the 100 cases. Also if there is a claim of a k-16 working with low hw errors.... take a video of it.

How come you are one of the few who can seem to get a hold of Amir?   He seems to hide in a hole unless to try to stop refunds, or pre-announce a announcement anymore.   Or..... announce a working k-16 without a video.

I consider TH to be TurdHash.... as they never seem to produce insert word here.

Stand up for them? Try re-reading my last posts. I was relaying information.

I'm just reporting what I presently know. Don't issue me orders or directives. "Some magic clause you never told us about"? Who do you think you are you talking to? I have reported everything I have found out without asking for anything in return. I don't work for you. I hate that some people on these boards think they can talk to people like they owe them something. I'm not Terrahash. I have $8750 worth of items on order with them. I don't work for them. So far, I think it's obvious that I have gone out of my way multiple times to help people on this thread. Do you want to piss off one of the few people who can get in direct contact with TH?

I'm going to correct your misunderstanding of the facts and then I'm done talking with you. In the future, be polite and show some respect.

I think it's clear that I'm not happy with what has been taking place. I don't like your implication that I am here for any other reason than to share information. I have over $8k on order with TH and I simply want what I paid for. The difference is that I am not here to pick fights and stir up emotions.

As for the pictures of their chip orders: Those were verified orders placed by Amir with his name and address as the buyer. It's clear from the pics that the orders were placed by Amir. The 2 orders from early May that you are referring to were in addition to the ones that they had purchased themselves (also in May). The early May orders did not disappear. Terrahash stated that they had made an agreement with someone (who had purchased his own batches) to buy the additional 20k chips at a premium price to make sure they had the chips to fill all orders. Meaning, they already had 2 May orders paid for. They were going to buy 2 more May orders to give them 40k chips so that they could fulfill all of our orders at once. When the excessive delay happened, they did not buy the extra 20k chips, for obvious reasons. If they had bought the chips and received all orders, they would have 60k chips. I'm tired of going over the "chips on order" subject. It's clear from my pictures that they have 40k chips on order directly from Bitsyncom. No one could get refunds on those orders until recently, so they still have them on order as far as I know.

Terrahash has 20k chips ordered in May and 20k chips ordered in June.

I'm looking forward to receiving my boards and putting Bitsyncom and all of it's products behind me. Yifu is being looked in to, and he may be served with some surprise paperwork in the near future. CES 2014 (January) if not sooner.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
iFA88

Activity: 237

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2013, 10:56:41 AM

Stand up for them? Try re-reading my last posts. I was relaying information.

I'm just reporting what I presently know. Don't issue me orders or directives. "Some magic clause you never told us about"? Who do you think you are you talking to? I have reported everything I have found out without asking for anything in return. I don't work for you. I hate that some people on these boards think they can talk to people like they owe them something. I'm not Terrahash. I have $8750 worth of items on order with them. I don't work for them. So far, I think it's obvious that I have gone out of my way multiple times to help people on this thread. Do you want to piss off one of the few people who can get in direct contact with TH?

I'm going to correct your misunderstanding of the facts and then I'm done talking with you. In the future, show some respect.

I think it's clear that I'm not happy with what has been taking place. I don't like your implication that I am here for any other reason than to share information. I have over $8k on order with TH and I simply want what I paid for. The difference is that I am not here to pick fights and stir up emotions.

As for the pictures of their chip orders: Those were verified orders placed by Amir with his name and address as the buyer. It's clear from the pics that the orders were placed by Amir. The 2 orders from early May that you are referring to were in addition to the ones that they had purchased themselves (also in May). The early May orders did not disappear. Terrahash stated that they had made an agreement with someone (who had purchased his own batches) to buy the additional 20k chips at a premium price to make sure they had the chips to fill all orders. Meaning, they already had 2 May orders paid for. They were going to buy 2 more May orders to give them 40k chips so that they could fulfill all of our orders at once. When the excessive delay happened, they did not buy the extra 20k chips, for obvious reasons. If they had bought the chips and received all orders, they would have 60k chips. I'm tired of going over the "chips on order" subject. It's clear from my pictures that they have 40k chips on order directly from Bitsyncom. No one could get refunds on those orders until recently, so they still have them on order as far as I know.

Terrahash has 20k chips ordered in May and 20k chips ordered in June.

I'm looking forward to receiving my boards and putting Bitsyncom and all of it's products behind me. Yifu is being looked in to, and he may be served with some surprise paperwork in the near future. CES 2014 (January) if not sooner.

I dont really write to this board, but i read every day what its going here. I see that there are 1-3 supporter customer (why you), and the other ppl blame the whole day for your money.
I wanna only say... Thank you for the support and your efforts for making a little hope:)
*Sorry for the bad English*

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:47:37 AM

Guys sorry, I have tried not to stick my nose in here, but please explain why those of you who want refunds have not started the process with Paypal?

pixl8tr

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 11:51:19 AM

Guys sorry, I have tried not to stick my nose in here, but please explain why those of you who want refunds have not started the process with Paypal?

Maybe they didn't use PayPal?  I didn't.

who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; finger; bjobs; uptime; strip;. grab; mount; yes; umount; sleep; brun;
Donations: 18ByQvDUmaMKkQbYvUWmnPSu9BWeNxVMoc
JakeTri

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:03:42 PM

I guess most of us who want refund where not using Paypal .... I payed in BTC so Paypal does not apply ...

BTC donations always welcome: 1JakeTriwbahMYp1rSfJbTn7Afd1w62p2q
Shimple

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 02:10:02 PM

I guess most of us who want refund where not using Paypal .... I payed in BTC so Paypal does not apply ...

If you paid in BTC or Wire Transfer like I did, your done. You won't be getting a refund from them. It's game over. They will declere bankruptcy soon an GG. That's it. You learn the lesson the hard way. Don't buy if the company does not have paypal :/
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: