Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:07:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 03:55:10 PM

Is my first experience on bitmain, for moment i pay for september batch, i get a late "paid" confirmation, but fixed by himself 1 days later.
I follow rule, add ID payment on description, pay for all fee transfer ...
One week later u get a email tell me i have to pay again the same command, i ask via email, tell me it was a bug from mailing list.
So actually i have a paid and valid status, i just wait to switch from "unshipped" to "shipped" 3 more long week.
So far, so good.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greyworld

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:59:52 PM

BITMAIN, HERE IS MY OFFER TO YOU:

Send me 1.0 BTC; I will cancel my order.  I will remove every anti-Bitmain post I've made on this and numerous other websites, and the Bitmain support site.  You will never hear from me again, and I will never say another word about Bitmain.  Maybe you're too busy to send me what I paid for, but you're not too busy to send over some coin.

That is the easiest and fastest way I can think of to resolve this.  

1DzNQaGds3NxVBatAGaWRF9qieyuR6M7qA

'¸ __ ¸*ˆ * ·¸ ____ ¸*ˆ*· ¸ ______________________ ¸ ·*ˆ*¸ ____ ¸· * ˆ*¸ __ ¸'
. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ `·.,¸¸,' ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ',¸¸,.·´ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
rummy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

DASH over $300

As far as dealing with Chinese companies Bitmain is the best one out there and they are investing 200 million in expanding US operations and releasing a IPO soon.
craft_mine

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:44:41 PM

If you placed your order on Bitmain and you have proof of payment, then no worries  - you will get your miner and will profit many times more.

Name:    craft_mine
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 04:35:14 AM
Last Active:    Today at 05:16:01 AM

Also, watch out for Bitmain employees paid to post on this forum and elsewhere talking about how trustworthy they are.  

I expected you would accuse me being a bitmain shill based on your overall very negative outlook on bitmain and the world: I noticed your user id is "grey world", not much sunshine in the world that is grey. I am not a bitmain employer. The reason I took a time to register and respond to you is because when I went to the bitmain site, your posts there struck me: You said this purchase was your last effort to take your life out of gutter, and you do not want to be a burden to your family. I feel for you.

I ordered from bitmain four times this year. The first three times, bitmain sent email confirmations within minutes of my order being paid with "BITMAIN Order Paid" as the title. But the forth time, I paid my order is still listed as "Paying" and it has been so for several days. The reason might be that the exchange I sent payment from charges fees, and if the amount Bitmain receives is not the same as the amount in the order, they have to go manually about matching it and it takes many days.
Looks like you wired dollars to them. Is there a chance that some intermediary bank took fees? If so, bitmain might want you to pay the difference before they ship.

I have no reason to worry they will scam me. My last purchase is for D3 November batch, so there is plenty of time to change my order to PAID. You said you purchased S9. What batch is it? When is it supposed to be shipped? If in September or later, you have plenty of time. Can you post the email from 'webmaster@bitmaintech.com" that has "BITMAIN Order Detail" in the title?
You should have received it immediately you placed the order and before you paid it.

The info you posted shows that Bitmain replied on Aug 7 confirming the payment. So it has been less than 2 weeks. Why panic? Yes, they said they will confirm within 7 days. But considering all the hell with their D3 lanch, they might credit your account in a month.

Ryancope123

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

I wonder what we need DASH to hit to offset keeping these machines with that HUGE 18k Volume hits end of November

CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

Send me 1.0 BTC; I will cancel my order.  I will remove every anti-Bitmain post I've made on this and numerous other websites, and the Bitmain support site.  You will never hear from me again, and I will never say another word about Bitmain.  Maybe you're too busy to send me what I paid for, but you're not too busy to send over some coin.

Heh, you're free to say all the bad things you want about Bitmain. If you honestly had a bad experience, then it is your duty and right to say so. I've just had such a different experience than you and therefore find myself defending them. Financially, it would actually benefit me for people to believe Bitmain doesn't deliver since I happen to be a seller on Amazon. Many of our customers don't trust Bitmain and would prefer to purchase from someone else who is taking the risk with shipping from a far away company that is relatively unreachable. I have no desire for you to remove your posts - I simply seek to educate you in regards to what actually happens for most of Bitmain's customers.

Ps, they just sold out of the D3 again.

mawk01

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:58:13 PM

Sorry....off topic here of late.........but I'm in the US, and wondering does the PSU's come with a plug for 110 or 220, or do you have to specify?
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

If what you're saying about your personal situation is true, you've broken every investment rule there is. Why would you take that kind of risk and debt over something so speculative??? I urge you to seriously rethink your tactics. Very dangerous stuff.

The economy is terrible where I'm at.  I have to find a way to make some sort of steady income (I already do freelance programming on elancer sites, and it's great when its there but not steady enough).  

And to be fair, if Bitmain had actually provided the product I paid for, I would be very much ahead.   The risk is 'doing business with Chinese based businesses that rip off non-Chinese customers with impunity'.  Clearly, that's a huge risk, but there was no other way to get the hardware.  I already have the best miner I could get on ebay for any reasonable price, and it's not good enough.

Besides, you realize you're giving 'investment advice' about Bitcoin right?  It's one big scam wrapped up in a bunch of little ones.  Bitmain will crater the whole thing.
Bitcoin a scam?? I give up. You're hopelessly jaded and very uneducated in this protocol. You're spewing lies, speculation and conjecture without basis. I have purchased several products from Bitmain and you are wrongly accusing them. They are a very good company that cares about their customers. They just happen to have the good fortune to be buried with demand and the growing pains are very challenging. I am very thankful for Bitmain. They are head and shoulders above any alternative. What you're experiencing is just the difficulty they are having with their rapid growth. NO conspiracy's, NO scams, No dirty deeds. Just your polluted lens of life. Get help. You're very dysfunctional.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
BenRickert

Merit: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:00:26 PM

Sorry....off topic here of late.........but I'm in the US, and wondering does the PSU's come with a plug for 110 or 220, or do you have to specify?
You have to buy your own power cord. Because they ship to locations all over the world and many have different electrical codes and specs. They are cheap and easy to find.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

If you try to blackmail a monopoly company, you wont be success. We call it monopoly because they have the power to control the market and all your negative post and complain wont do big effect to them.

You also saw that D3 selling like peanut even some people post that how LOW the profit will fall and how long will ROI can be obtain

Its better to put your effort to find the problem why your order still stuck than yelling everywhere, that imho that wont work much.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:07:30 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 05:45:44 PM by greyworld

The info you posted shows that Bitmain replied on Aug 7 confirming the payment. So it has been less than 2 weeks. Why panic? Yes, they said they will confirm within 7 days. But considering all the hell with their D3 lanch, they might credit your account in a month.

My order is supposed to ship in less than a month.  I ordered from the Sept 10th - Sept 21st batch.

It doesn't look like they even sell S9's anymore.  Gone from the products page.  No new batches sold for a month or more.

And your statement about following me from the bitmain site over to this site doesn't hold water.  You could have simply responded on that site, obviously I'm watching it.  Also it seems unlikely that someone who bought four batches of S9's would just now be registering on this forum.  And you use the term 'we will help you sort this out'.  Who's "we"?

When I paid, I covered all wire transfer fees, it cost an additional $50.  Even if Bitmain found that I still had to pay them some additional, I was and am prepared to cover a few bucks extra via BTC, but that has not been discussed and the details I posted indicate that the amount they received was what they told me I owed.

Bitmain never sent me an order confirmation email.  My order does show up in their website's list of unpaid orders though, my screenshot shows this.  What information do you need from the email I was supposed to receive?

How do you suggest resolving this?  I am beyond furious about this (obviously).

. `·.,¸¸,.' .CKPOOL.ORG - Zero Fee Anonymous Bitcoin Mining Pool´ . . . '.,¸¸,.·´ .
greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:10:46 PM

Its better to put your effort to find the problem why your order still stuck than yelling everywhere, that imho that wont work much.

I'm not trying to blackmail them, I'm trying to give them an easy way to resolve this.  And I agree, it's probably futile, obviously they don't care.  I can yell from the highest mountain top what a bunch of crooks they are, and walk people through a step by step of exactly how they will get robbed and those same people will line up to throw their money down the Bitmain hole-of-no-return anyways.

But thank you for your suggestions, they have been noted.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

NO conspiracy's, NO scams, No dirty deeds. Just your polluted lens of life. Get help. You're very dysfunctional.

Like I said, go read their support forum.  A lot of people looking through that same lens these days.

And yes, BTC is a scam.  It's a scam within a scam wrapped up in more scams.  It's the tur-duc-ken of scams.  You don't even know who came up with it.  Satoshi = 'Source of middle intelligence'?  Sounds like CIA to me.  Everything they do is a scam.  ...but that's wildly OT.

As I said, I don't doubt that there was a time that Bitmain was reputable.  Apparently, it worked out for you.  Good for you.  That doesn't do me any benefit though. 

And your statement lost all credibility when you said 'No scams' and 'No dirty deeds'.  Antbleed?!?  BCC?!?  Not to mention the numerous conversations I've had with people who have been burned, hard, by Bitmain.  Obviously there are some scams, some dirty deeds.  Your denial of that just makes your 'no conspirac{ies}' statement look false too.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

I have no desire for you to remove your posts

I do, I very much dislike being this negative.  I just want the product I paid for.

I simply seek to educate you in regards to what actually happens for most of Bitmain's customers.

And I simply seek to 'educate' you about emerging trends in Bitmain's customer satisfaction rates.  (Spoiler: they are terrible).

What 'actually happens' for 'most' of Bitmain's customers (according to you) is of absolutely no consequence to me.  I should lay down and get robbed because supposedly, most people don't?!  Ridiculous.

CryptoCrane (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Woe is me...

I hope you get everything resolved - I would also be upset if everything you say is true.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

You have to buy your own power cord. Because they ship to locations all over the world and many have different electrical codes and specs. They are cheap and easy to find.

Make sure you get one of adequate thickness.  If it warms up after a while of usage, get a heavier cord.  The shorter, the better.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Woe is me...

I hope you get everything resolved - I would also be upset if everything you say is true.

Despite how it appears on this thread, I think I've been very patient and understanding with Bitmain.  A month went by and I just kept telling myself 'well, they're swamped.  Obviously demand skyrocketed and they're backed up'.

But I have run out of patience and understanding.  They can either ship me the product I paid for from the batch I ordered from or I will lay out the facts of my experience to anyone that will listen.

And fyi, everything I am saying is true.

craft_mine

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:20 PM

And your statement about following me from the bitmain site over to this site doesn't hold water.  You could have simply responded on that site, obviously I'm watching it.  Also it seems unlikely that someone who bought four batches of S9's would just now be registering on this forum.  And you use the term 'we will help you sort this out'.  Who's "we"?
Oh man, greyworld, your reply is telling why so many things go wrong in your life. You see conspiracy everywhere by making unwarranted conjectures. Later you refer them as facts. I just tried to be a good Samaritan, and you already accused me three times of lying and being a bitmain shill. Reread my post, I never said I ordered S9s. My last order for D3 still shows as 'Paying". You came up with the idea I ordered S9 and then proceeded with your accusations based on your own wrong conjecture. The world is not against you, man. I see many people trying to help you here.

I realize how frustrating it is not to have your order confirmed for 45 days. But you still have 3 weeks to sort it out. Are you using gmail? If so, then just place "BITMAIN Order Details" in the search box. You should have an email with order placement confirmation. If you use some other email service, it should have search option too. Unless you deleted it or provided wrong email in your bitmain account, you should have email confirming your order.

The ship date for your product is Sep 10 or later. Bitmain has three more weeks to resolve the issue. It does appear that when you wired them $$$, you did not include your order number. That would delay crediting your account considerably.

greyworld

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

I realize how frustrating it is not to have your order confirmed for 45 days. But you still have 3 weeks to sort it out. Are you using gmail? If so, then just place "BITMAIN Order Details" in the search box. You should have an email with order placement confirmation. If you use some other email service, it should have search option too. Unless you deleted it or provided wrong email in your bitmain account, you should have email confirming your order.

The ship date for your product is Sep 10 or later. Bitmain has three more weeks to resolve the issue. It does appear that when you wired them $$$, you did not include your order number. That would delay crediting your account considerably.

I searched my inbox, the spam folder, and the deleted folder.  And I remember, at the time, "why didn't I receive an email".  Never happened.  They have my proper email on file.  From what I can tell, they send that email when your payment is confirmed, and my payment has never been confirmed.

And my wire transfer did have my order ID in the memo field, and nothing else.  I was extremely clear about this to the bank staff that filed it for me, and I have a copy of their paper work (which I provided to Bitmain) that proves it.  If their brittle, error prone order process got a wire crossed somewhere along the line, that's on them.  Their attempts to paint the situation as user error are just par for the course with how they treat their customers.  The reason they use such a ridiculous payment process is because it is not reversible.  That alone should be a very strong indicator to anyone trying to figure out if they're a scam.

The specific product you ordered from Bitmain is completely irrelevant.  Should I have said 'miner' and not S9?  Probably, but S9's are on my mind for obvious reasons.  Jumping on that as some reason to disregard what I'm saying is disingenuous to the extreme, like criticizing spelling when you don't like the content of someones statement.  Get over it.

Go kick Wu in the shins for me and tell him to send me my order. 

craft_mine

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:30:31 PM

They have my proper email on file.  From what I can tell, they send that email when your payment is confirmed, and my payment has never been confirmed.
Go kick Wu in the shins for me and tell him to send me my order. 

Every time I placed an order with Bitmain, I got an immediate email confirmation from webmaster@bitmaintech.com with subject line BITMAIN Order Details. The body of the email says:

"Your order may expire if Bitmain does not receive payment within one hour. If your payment is submitted on time but receipt is delayed, we will confirm the payment and then update the order to "Valid""

I never used wire payments though. Can others on this forum confirm whether or not wire orders also get immediate email confirmations with " BITMAIN Order Details" subject line? These emails are sent as soon as order is placed, whether paid or not.

Sorry, my legs are not long enough to kick Wu in the shins. I am on the other side of the ocean. Plus, I have no reason to kick him.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: