Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:55:29 AM

it's almost 2$ now.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:15:51 AM

hey i'm very surprised to hear that, how dare you to say that on dev team?
all what you said are lies. DEEPONIONS is not a scam and it will never be.
This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry

I've been watching the project with some level of interest..... it's a strong marketing push, if nothing else. But I agree, it seems that the bounty campaign is not run particularly fairly. By their own admission, something like 75% of those wearing the signature did not get paid. Indeed, that doesn't seem like an airdrop. More to the point, it seems like a campaign where they are looking very hard for reasons not to pay their advertisers.

As a prospective investor, this doesn't sit well with me. Seeing the last round of the airdrop unfold definitely makes me question the people behind this project, and whether they are just enriching themselves with lots of free advertising.

DMC_Ken

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:31:56 AM

I was ban for unknown reason with no explanation no listed offence what so ever, yet still wear the signature hoping that the ban will be lifted, but many days later I was Denied with no explanation or reason again, i still do wear there signature free advertisement for them Huh. 1 week no pay, wear sig just to prove i support deeponion but denied for review and ban lift what the fuck is wrong with them.
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:01:51 AM

Stop saying that deeponions are scam, THEY ARE NOT !!
People who didn't receive any coins or didn't get accepted in airdrops start hating.
You guys didn't understand the purplse if deeponions, you should learn more about it and will discover the truth by yourselves.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

Stop saying that deeponions are scam, THEY ARE NOT !!
People who didn't receive any coins or didn't get accepted in airdrops start hating.
You guys didn't understand the purplse if deeponions, you should learn more about it and will discover the truth by yourselves.

Worthless copy/paste shitcoin. 24H volume is down to 35K and the orderbook is nothing. This scam coin will die very soon, coz there is no development (check their github), no innovations (we have already monero, dash, pivx, bytecoin++) with multi million dollar daily trading volumes and real communities. Dumbonion community is just massive amount of paid shills and bounty hunters. Nobody with clear mind will ever buy this shitcoin. Here is the special march dedicated to deeponion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN1RAs83qP4
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

I agree it's just another shitcoin. Whoever takes part in its giveaway should get rid of free coins they got until it's worth anything.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:34:00 AM

This the token of the futute. support it guys. don't let this kind of people change your point of view towards the coin.
Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry

I've been watching the project with some level of interest..... it's a strong marketing push, if nothing else. But I agree, it seems that the bounty campaign is not run particularly fairly. By their own admission, something like 75% of those wearing the signature did not get paid. Indeed, that doesn't seem like an airdrop. More to the point, it seems like a campaign where they are looking very hard for reasons not to pay their advertisers.

As a prospective investor, this doesn't sit well with me. Seeing the last round of the airdrop unfold definitely makes me question the people behind this project, and whether they are just enriching themselves with lots of free advertising.

If you take a quick look an the ANN thread it truely seems like the devs sort out the receivers very picky and like you said "looking very hard for reasons not to pay". I am following the thread for a longer time now. Since the start of the Airdrop/campaign the most occurred mistake is the missing of the BTC-Id in the signature. Since day 1 people couldn't find a single reason why they got banned, asking the devs why they where suspended for no reason. Just to be corrected in the next post that they weren't wearing the right signature.
You can still find this cases in the ANN thread every day. That means these guys haven't read the rules and also haven't read more than one page in the ANN threads. Because if the would have done that, that would have also read about all the others cases with wrong signatures. Other people ask why they are banned although they posted 90 posts in the last few days. "I did 90 posts in 3 days praising DeepOnion and you ban me? That's unfair." Guess what, these post may not the qualitative posts the devs ask for.

I don't want deny there are cases people where banned by bot and had/have to wait a long time for unban. I personally would appreciate far more participators to spreads the onions mores. Nevertheless I recognized that many many people in this forum are searching for the fast many and doesn't giving a shit for the project. You can see that truely by their effort reading the headline, seeing "Free Coins", applying immediately without reading the ANN nor the rules nor 3 other pages in ANN thread and when they get banned they approach the devs thinking the they would debt them something.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:17:58 PM

Peace and Love

If you take a quick look an the ANN thread it truely seems like the devs sort out the receivers very picky and like you said "looking very hard for reasons not to pay". I am following the thread for a longer time now. Since the start of the Airdrop/campaign the most occurred mistake is the missing of the BTC-Id in the signature. Since day 1 people couldn't find a single reason why they got banned, asking the devs why they where suspended for no reason. Just to be corrected in the next post that they weren't wearing the right signature.
You can still find this cases in the ANN thread every day. That means these guys haven't read the rules and also haven't read more than one page in the ANN threads. Because if the would have done that, that would have also read about all the others cases with wrong signatures. Other people ask why they are banned although they posted 90 posts in the last few days. "I did 90 posts in 3 days praising DeepOnion and you ban me? That's unfair." Guess what, these post may not the qualitative posts the devs ask for.

I don't want deny there are cases people where banned by bot and had/have to wait a long time for unban. I personally would appreciate far more participators to spreads the onions mores. Nevertheless I recognized that many many people in this forum are searching for the fast many and doesn't giving a shit for the project. You can see that truely by their effort reading the headline, seeing "Free Coins", applying immediately without reading the ANN nor the rules nor 3 other pages in ANN thread and when they get banned they approach the devs thinking the they would debt them something.

That is why there is already deception.  From the title itself to the distribution of  stake to banning people.  Even reasoning with them.  If a project starts with a  lie every thing that follows will be a lie.  You cannot make right things by starting in a wrong thing.  They should fix their announcement first and make a clear information matching their announcement.  I saw their starting ads and read the rules, skipped them because of the deceitful way of announcing their airdrop.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:44:52 PM

Many people have heard Deepcoin is scam.But when this time i am really shocked because this ico was my dream.But now proven this coin is scam from understand your evidence.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry

That is why there is already deception.  From the title itself to the distribution of  stake to banning people.  Even reasoning with them.  If a project starts with a  lie every thing that follows will be a lie.  You cannot make right things by starting in a wrong thing.  They should fix their announcement first and make a clear information matching their announcement.  I saw their starting ads and read the rules, skipped them because of the deceitful way of announcing their airdrop.
I hear they delete many bad review about their coin on deeponion thread? is that right?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Peace and Love

Actually there is already a deception.  Airdrop is not free it is earned by wearing their signature.  I do  not know why some people are too dumb to know this.   I am not saying Deeponion is scamor whatever by they are clearly lying to us.  Free means free, no ties no effort and no signature to wear.  They are gift (free) but instead some signature participant are working for free since they are not paid by the DeepOnion developer Angry

That is why there is already deception.  From the title itself to the distribution of  stake to banning people.  Even reasoning with them.  If a project starts with a  lie every thing that follows will be a lie.  You cannot make right things by starting in a wrong thing.  They should fix their announcement first and make a clear information matching their announcement.  I saw their starting ads and read the rules, skipped them because of the deceitful way of announcing their airdrop.
I hear they delete many bad review about their coin on deeponion thread? is that right?

Not "MANY" They delete ALL negative posts ! Try yourself )
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:03:23 PM

There is an extremely high number of shills (yet again) and shitposter such as the one below me.

Many people have heard Deepcoin is scam.But when this time i am really shocked because this ico was my dream.But now proven this coin is scam from understand your evidence.
Your statement makes you look like an utter baboon. Actually, a baboon could probably form a more constructive post than that. Roll Eyes

OP, consider locking this thread and starting a self-moderated one with an updated compilation of evidence in the first post.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
btccash24

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

It's no worth to take risk about this coin , or I am wrong ?
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:16:02 PM

Can somebody write a short summery about this topic?  Cheesy

jofox

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

So I do not want to trust you first, because you're shaking Deeponion for just what you want, deeponion is doing good for community.

Why are you talking like the dev? Is that you, Crypto?
No, I just defended Deeponion, because they despise it deeponion. They did not know much helped it.
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

Better stay away. There are a lot of better altcoins worth investing, deeponion is not one of them. Just another shitcoin to avoid.
Stripple

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

Better stay away. There are a lot of better altcoins worth investing, deeponion is not one of them. Just another shitcoin to avoid.
Said the newbie who registered his account yesterday, looking at your posts 2 of the 4 is bashing deeponion, but I don't really understand where that's coming from. What's shit about it? Why would we take your advice?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

There is an extremely high number of shills (yet again) and shitposter such as the one below me.

Your statement makes you look like an utter baboon. Actually, a baboon could probably form a more constructive post than that. Roll Eyes

OP, consider locking this thread and starting a self-moderated one with an updated compilation of evidence in the first post.

That post would be empty since there wasn't any evidence posted yet.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

That post would be empty since there wasn't any evidence posted yet.

TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL EVIDENCE LINKED AT THE BOTTOM:

http://currypto.club/hello-world/deep_onion/traversing-the-deeponion

sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:13:54 PM

Peace and Love

Yes. It is true. My 8 post were deleted because except 1 or 2 all are relevant and they didn't have any answer to my questions. Surprisingly, deeponions airdrops are not free. This thought just not occur to me. We wore deeponion signature and we had to post at least 10 posts of at least 50 character and that too not to negative to deeponion. So it was a compaign and whatever anyone got or will get in airdrop is not free at all.

What is most ridiculous reason they give for ban was wearing faulty signature (ref=xxxxx type I mean). Where there should be no problem for anyone but the signature wearer only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: