Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:51:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70281 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:47:14 AM

It goes beyond some of us having a problem with the "airdrop".

Problem ?

There SHOULD be !
And shouldn't it be rather obvious ?

I just can't fucking believe crypto ...all of it
Changed into a scene where you can launch a crook scheme with a gimmick and having it rigged is perfectly fine.

Boy things have changed  Roll Eyes

There was a time when a dev launched a coin with a very small premine percentage then had it all accounted for, and it was STILL was deemed "scammy".

Now ?
Holy mother of fucking god damn god !
You all ALLOW dev's (if you want to call them that) to simply premine *ALL* of the coins then keep vast insane amounts of them.. then you let them keep and even stake them via POS systems.
..such as this DeepOnion scam bullshit. ..or ETHEREUM ..or RIPPLE ..or

It just fucking shatters my god damn mind to pieces this is not even brought up here.
You want to bitch about the "Airdrop" and how it works etc ?
Uhhh read the god damn fucking TOPIC TITLE motherfuckers ?
For the love of fucking god.. how do you all skip over the part where the dev and friends print free money to stake ?

How ?

Tell me scammy ass greedy brats.. i want to know, seriously.
How do you IGNORE a blatant rigged scam ?

Never mind.. i know the answer.
It's your BTC dust your collecting with armies of NOOB accounts.
End of story.

/crypto is fucking dead.

FUD first & ask questions later™
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

It goes beyond some of us having a problem with the "airdrop".

Problem ?

There SHOULD be !
And shouldn't it be rather obvious ?

I just can't fucking believe crypto ...all of it
Changed into a scene where you can launch a crook scheme with a gimmick and having it rigged is perfectly fine.

Boy things have changed  Roll Eyes

There was a time when a dev launched a coin with a very small premine percentage then had it all accounted for, and it was STILL was deemed "scammy".

Now ?
You all ALLOW dev's (if you want to call them that) to simply premine *ALL* of the coins then keep vast insane amounts of them.. then you let them keep and even stake them via POS systems.

It just fucking shatters my god damn mind to pieces this is not even brought up here.
You want to bitch about the "Airdrop" and how it works etc ?
Uhhh read the god damn fucking TOPIC TITLE motherfuckers ?
For the love of fucking god.. how do you all skip over the part where the dev and friends print free money to stake ?

How ?

Tell me scammy ass greedy brats.. i want to know, seriously.
How do you IGNORE a blatant rigged scam ?

Never mind.. i know the answer.
It's your BTC dust your collecting with armies of NOOB accounts.
End of story.

/crypto is fucking dead.

Can't you put your arguments without abusing people?
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:51:18 AM

you think deeponion will get busted soon by fbi for fraud?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:58:34 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 08:13:36 AM by MAbtc

Now ?

It's true -- it's a very sad state of affairs. The amount of dumb money coming into altcoins (because Bitcoin is "too expensive") is really absurd, and this has really caused a proliferation of very scammy projects intent upon soaking up all that money on the table.

This project is especially bad. Not only are they are scamming the vast majority of their signature campaign participants. So they are getting an absurd amount of free advertising from people who wrongly believe they will receive something from the "airdrop." But it's also a copy/paste shitcoin where the devs took a massive pre-mine and are openly staking the premine.

I'm from the days when LTC was considered a scam. If I only knew then what I know now..... Roll Eyes
debutant

Activity: 1806
Merit: 682

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

I do it a post on the french part of the forum : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157821.0

To much spam from the deeponion sect !
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:41:29 PM

It's no worth to take risk about this coin , or I am wrong ?

Better stay away. There are a lot of better altcoins worth investing, deeponion is not one of them. Just another shitcoin to avoid.
Said the newbie who registered his account yesterday, looking at your posts 2 of the 4 is bashing deeponion, but I don't really understand where that's coming from. What's shit about it? Why would we take your advice?

Wow, I lost access to my 2013 acc and posting from newbie account, great. Why should I repeat what was said already XXX times? And if you don't want to take my advice then waste time and money on that shitcoin.
Lumining

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

24H Volume dropped to $11 000 In a couple of days it will come to nothing. Orderbook is almost zero ! People already dumping it for $0.69 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price ! This SCAM is over. Congrats to all deeponion paid shills and spammers, you helped a scammer (dev)  get more than $ 300 000 out of this scam. And now just calculate how much did you receive for all your scammy efforts ? Yea.. almost nothing ! This is how the scam works then idiots and beggars are on the hook ! GOOD LUCK ! 

I POSTED THE SAME POST IN DEEPONION THREAD ! IT WAS DELETED WITHIN 2 MINUTES TOGETHER WITH 3 REPLIES ! LOL !

NovaExchange has difficulties. Some members experienced malfuntions and that's why it's hard to trade DeepOnion these days. DO will be listed on another exchange soon and all those who hold back their trades because they don't like NovaExchange will be able to get their coins on the market. No need anymore to dump them at a super-low price on Nova.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

24H Volume dropped to $11 000 In a couple of days it will come to nothing. Orderbook is almost zero ! People already dumping it for $0.69 on novaexchange because they cant find buyers for higher price ! This SCAM is over. Congrats to all deeponion paid shills and spammers, you helped a scammer (dev)  get more than $ 300 000 out of this scam. And now just calculate how much did you receive for all your scammy efforts ? Yea.. almost nothing ! This is how the scam works then idiots and beggars are on the hook ! GOOD LUCK ! 

I POSTED THE SAME POST IN DEEPONION THREAD ! IT WAS DELETED WITHIN 2 MINUTES TOGETHER WITH 3 REPLIES ! LOL !

NovaExchange has difficulties. Some members experienced malfuntions and that's why it's hard to trade DeepOnion these days. DO will be listed on another exchange soon and all those who hold back their trades because they don't like NovaExchange will be able to get their coins on the market. No need anymore to dump them at a super-low price on Nova.

Soon you will be happy to dump your shitcoins with 1 cent.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Lumining

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

There's absolutely no reason why this should happen.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Technor

Activity: 77
Merit: 105

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:31:47 PM

It's no worth to take risk about this coin , or I am wrong ?

Better stay away. There are a lot of better altcoins worth investing, deeponion is not one of them. Just another shitcoin to avoid.
Said the newbie who registered his account yesterday, looking at your posts 2 of the 4 is bashing deeponion, but I don't really understand where that's coming from. What's shit about it? Why would we take your advice?

Wow, I lost access to my 2013 acc and posting from newbie account, great. Why should I repeat what was said already XXX times? And if you don't want to take my advice then waste time and money on that shitcoin.

really scam?? i was a little intrested

rosygreat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:38:32 PM

Deepcoin is scam or no scam, I have noting to loose.
Lumining

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:44:28 PM

Deepcoin is scam or no scam, I have noting to loose.
Unfortunately, you won't win any onions with that signature. Check out the DeepOnion Forum and find out how to update your signature to be eligible for an Airdrop.

HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:11 PM

Reasons:

1. Premined
2. Developer "anonymous"
3. It is a bad copy of other TOR integrated coins
4. Centralized and dependent on developers plans
5. Developer staking premined coins
6. Developer using hacked bitcointalk accounts and registered by himself to drop on himself tons of Deep Shit Onions
7. The developer is Vladislav Smolentsev, a known russian scammer

There are more points but I don't think you deserve more attention as you are just a shill or a stupid ignorant to see the obvious, all you care is personal profit.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:27:53 PM

They turned me down for air drop for suspicious activity Sad and I just cancelled a buy order after reading this lol 
solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:39:21 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 11:00:47 PM by solarrobot

Reasons:

1. Premined
2. Developer "anonymous"
3. It is a bad copy of other TOR integrated coins
4. Centralized and dependent on developers plans
5. Developer staking premined coins
6. Developer using hacked bitcointalk accounts and registered by himself to drop on himself tons of Deep Shit Onions
7. The developer is Vladislav Smolentsev, a known russian scammer

There are more points but I don't think you deserve more attention as you are just a shill or a stupid ignorant to see the obvious, all you care is personal profit.

Honestly i'm only replying for truth, obviously if what you say is true, i don't want any part of the coin. However pretty much all your arguments are bogus.

1. Premined - this is a deceptive complaint. The premine is clearly defined, and its outlined how the coins are distributed.
2. and 7. can't both be true. also it's an anonymous coin. XMR had an anonymous developer as well.
3. how many entirely ground up projects exist in this space? Bitcoin, Eth, XMR, Iota? graphine (steem)?  If no development ever happens, i'll agree with you
4. Outlined in the roadmap to be opened up to the community once it gets off it's feet.  But this will make me search for info on it's github if it has one.
5. Developers already announced that staking from premine will be airdropped.
6. The airdrops are all public, you can go check each one. What account is the fake account do you know?
7. and 2. can't both be true. How do you know this is the dev? In what ways was this supposed dev involved with scams in the past?

Edit:
about #1 and #4
From: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/where-is-full-distribution-posted.399/ (and apparently in the ANN)
Genesis block, premined coins, breakdown; 70% will be air-dropped to the community, while 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions. Remaining 10% will belong to the dev team.

for #4, you can look at the github here: https://github.com/deeponion/deeponion
Source was updated 8 days ago. There are several features announced, presumably what the devs are focusing on.   If there aren't any significant commits over the next two months, then I will start to agree with you. The way they are managing the community is questionable, and is something I will continue to watch closely myself. However there is absolutely no proof that i've seen that this team has been dishonest in any way. 

DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:02:31 PM

from the first day i saw it, i checked for viruses in the virustotal and it had a virus inside,
the dev did not take it seriously and just showed me a picture of virus total check before few months
so i knew something is strange and didnt trust this project
solarrobot

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:21:42 PM

from the first day i saw it, i checked for viruses in the virustotal and it had a virus inside,
the dev did not take it seriously and just showed me a picture of virus total check before few months
so i knew something is strange and didnt trust this project

I've scanned my drive for viruses with several virus scanners and found none. What type of virus did you find, and how did you link it to deep onion?
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:21:42 AM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them?
Obviously the answer is that they are not. That project is extremely shady, misleading and run by a band of farmed accounts/shills. Don't take their word as a honest opinion of an user.

There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.
99.9% of the projects are better than this one. It's self-explanatory.

hundreds of farmed and hacked accounts !
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:31:38 AM

If deeponion developers and moderator are angels then why on earth they have to delete those posts which criticize them and made accusation on them?
Obviously the answer is that they are not. That project is extremely shady, misleading and run by a band of farmed accounts/shills. Don't take their word as a honest opinion of an user.

There are many project which have problems, accusations, failures but they don't delete the community posts. What I understand is if a ANN thread is self-moderated never ever visit it and never participate its compaign, airdrops etc.
99.9% of the projects are better than this one. It's self-explanatory.

hundreds of farmed and hacked accounts !

Hundreds? ok then please name and prove 100 of the farmed and hacked accounts. These are your words now please try and make them true,....... or perhaps shut up and let the FuDsters with a little intelligence cover the scam accusations.

I await your proof, otherwise its just fake news and your fake attempt to bring down the onion price and reputation.

I'll give you a week, get moving or apologise!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:33:00 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:53:59 AM by 9jaflick

i see no reason to doubt if deeponion is a scam or not, why will they ask participants to wear signature before you can do or earn onion? and they claim it to be airdrop, do they actully know the meaning of airdrop? i once tried to registered at their bounty program but going through their rules/obligations does it real worth it? they want you to stay and work for them at all cost and they promise you huge amount of onion in return, yes, this is quite attractive looking at the current market price, but that is just for the now. what do you think will happen after the end of bounty? do you actually think the price will skyrock? those primined coins where do you think will go?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: