Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70283 times)
WilliamTryingTo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Looks like a cult to me lmao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weisonghypsp291

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:48:35 AM

because you are not a member in deeponion airdrop?lol,i touch so many good project ,deeponion is best one,i love it ,you r true scam,you just want get cheap onions,naive
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:58:12 AM

I have a family member involved in Deep Onion and I can say with full honesty that everything so far is absolutely legit from them. They have a very hard working team and a lot of great things in development. I sincerely don't beleive this coin to be a scam and i'm definitely in for the long run.

No Deep Onion memes required... It'll stand it's own when released.

Please list what the team has already done. You can summarize it.

sic57005

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:55:15 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:08:15 AM by sic57005

Well, I don't actually think that DeepOnion is really SCAM. But it's more like SPAM.
The coin itself might be decent one, okay. The whole idea to move from ICO to complete premine with fake POS is questionable, but that's your right. Since most coins were distributed that shouldn't be a real big issue. It definitely does not look like top coin to invest but whatever.

But the advertisement part is pretty awful. Seriously, these signatures tells "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!" "No ICO, No Crowdfund" that should mean "fair", looks catchy, buy actually you can't get coins for free. Well, actually another signature campaign, nothing extremely bad at this stage. Rank restrictions, activity restrictions - that are still okay, nobody needs inactive accounts in campaign. But the manual acceptance of accounts by some unknown criterias is extremely suspicious and disappointing. One step further, these happy accepted ones can get tokens worth for $2000/month. It is pretty great, but only for these luckies. For everybody else it is nothing more than mockery. These were around 700 people that got bounties over all the time. Is that mean "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!"? For me it is "free gambling". Okay.

But the next part is complete disaster. You propose for everyone else BUY these coins, because there's no other way to get non-dust amount of them. Other option is start advertising right now for free and hope you can pretend to re-apply the campaign. With only one attempt for account. Chances are obvious now: there are 285 accepted and 694 rejected accounts.

And what should do these 285 luckies? Alright, they should post at least 10 supportive messages per week, actually advertisement. 2850 ad-messages per week. More than 10000 over month. Even the top projects don't deserve that amount of noise. What to tell about in 10k messages? They all will be almost identical and meaningless. Most of them are defensive one. You call it strong community, but I call it as it really is - spammers.

It is not SCAM for those who participate. Ignoring the fact that they can freely move only 10% of their bounties. $200/month are still money. But who will buy tokens for these $200? Right, the ones from bitcointalk who are rejected from, again, "FREE Coins" campaign under pressure all of these "supportive" messages. Just because there's no other places where DeepOnion has too much advertisement. Is it SCAM for them? In case the coins will grow in price, probably no. But the growth of price mostly depending on, again, effectiveness of advertisement on btalk, and since all is already spammed with it, there's no significant area to expand. Yeah, that worked good for a month or two, but what next? Since this audience is exhausted, the rapid price drop is almost inevitably due these are no actual price supporters. Considering these remarks you may make your own conclusions. Probably all of this is pretty normal for good projects in these times.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

because you are not a member in deeponion airdrop?lol,i touch so many good project ,deeponion is best one,i love it ,you r true scam,you just want get cheap onions,naive
Is this a form of accusation? Who are you accusing? all of the posters that said that your holy deep onion coin is FAKE AND A SCAM? Despite of having

receipts and proof that you are in Scam you won't believe it? What is your proof and receipts that your statement on 'You r true scam' ?  Can you give

the details? and please provide a factual proof and receipts.
scutzhang

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:48:32 AM

yeah, deeponion is a scam, i will see they crash down.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
WSDN

Activity: 493

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:38:31 AM

yup, that coin is a scam, i think that investors will panic sell in next month. If you hold Deeponion coin, you should sell immediately.  Wink

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
DogeMajestic (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:49:30 AM

Everyone knows DeepOnion is a scam because the facts are there. Only if someone is either greedy or delusional or both can he or she still support this coin.

Don't accept the scams
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

But the next part is complete disaster. You propose for everyone else BUY these coins, because there's no other way to get non-dust amount of them. Other option is start advertising right now for free and hope you can pretend to re-apply the campaign. With only one attempt for account. Chances are obvious now: there are 285 accepted and 694 rejected accounts.

And what should do these 285 luckies? Alright, they should post at least 10 supportive messages per week, actually advertisement. 2850 ad-messages per week. More than 10000 over month. Even the top projects don't deserve that amount of noise. What to tell about in 10k messages? They all will be almost identical and meaningless. Most of them are defensive one. You call it strong community, but I call it as it really is - spammers.

It has the feel of a MLM scheme. They even have referral links built into the signatures, bounties, etc.

Maybe not technically a scam, but very close to one. Certainly, the premine/staking the premine is exploiting very naive fools, and/or involving people who are desperate enough to advertise Deep Onion knowing how unethical the distribution is.

It is not SCAM for those who participate. Ignoring the fact that they can freely move only 10% of their bounties. $200/month are still money. But who will buy tokens for these $200? Right, the ones from bitcointalk who are rejected from, again, "FREE Coins" campaign under pressure all of these "supportive" messages.

$200/month doesn't even mean anything when 90% of your funds are locked up in a coin that is quietly descending to zero. Indeed the participants will repeat that it's not a scam because they are getting paid to spam about Deep Onion. But who's getting scammed? The investors, of course!

pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

really you are all so jaloux because you dont get them more because you sold to early or you have been rejected. why is it unetical that dev stake premine he is paying and he will have less for every week there goes.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
aitorp6

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:39:44 AM

I think that they are telling that DeepONION is a SCAM because they really don't know about the community that is behind this project.

User community is quite big and dev team are doing a really good job, implementing new features just because they believe in the project.

If you are really interested, come and join to us. https://deeponion.org/community
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:07:22 PM

Well, I don't actually think that DeepOnion is really SCAM. But it's more like SPAM.
The coin itself might be decent one, okay. The whole idea to move from ICO to complete premine with fake POS is questionable, but that's your right. Since most coins were distributed that shouldn't be a real big issue. It definitely does not look like top coin to invest but whatever.

But the advertisement part is pretty awful. Seriously, these signatures tells "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!" "No ICO, No Crowdfund" that should mean "fair", looks catchy, buy actually you can't get coins for free. Well, actually another signature campaign, nothing extremely bad at this stage. Rank restrictions, activity restrictions - that are still okay, nobody needs inactive accounts in campaign. But the manual acceptance of accounts by some unknown criterias is extremely suspicious and disappointing. One step further, these happy accepted ones can get tokens worth for $2000/month. It is pretty great, but only for these luckies. For everybody else it is nothing more than mockery. These were around 700 people that got bounties over all the time. Is that mean "Get Your FREE Coins NOW!"? For me it is "free gambling". Okay.

It is not SCAM for those who participate. Ignoring the fact that they can freely move only 10% of their bounties. $200/month are still money. But who will buy tokens for these $200? Right, the ones from bitcointalk who are rejected from, again, "FREE Coins" campaign under pressure all of these "supportive" messages. Just because there's no other places where DeepOnion has too much advertisement. Is it SCAM for them? In case the coins will grow in price, probably no. But the growth of price mostly depending on, again, effectiveness of advertisement on btalk, and since all is already spammed with it, there's no significant area to expand. Yeah, that worked good for a month or two, but what next? Since this audience is exhausted, the rapid price drop is almost inevitably due these are no actual price supporters. Considering these remarks you may make your own conclusions. Probably all of this is pretty normal for good projects in these times.

WOW you nailed this right on the head! This should be stickied for all deeponioners to read!

I, myself, had a bad experience with DeepOnion. And with much consideration, I am leaving the program.

I applied for airdrop and was rejected for suspicious activity. This suspicious activity was that although I have owned my BCT account for a year, I have only been actively using it for a month, so they suspected it was a bought account. Whatever.

So I have been going around for over a week with this SHITTY signature to try and bolster my credibility to reapply. I reapplied via their support ticket system and went back and forth with an admin about me joining the airdrop. I told them I own several branded accounts with the cryptodoll name, to prove I own this account legit.

You know what they said to me?? And I QUOTE:
"As you say that you have good community following, we expect you to support the community in return to the airdrops.
Can you please show your support? Unless you actively show support to the community your account will not be reinstated.
Use your twitter, facebook,etc power to spread deeponion please" . . . . WTF?!?!?!

So now, they are essentially BRIBING me to spread DeepOnion propaganda throughout ALL of my social media accounts to qualify for an "AIRDROP"Huh The AirDrop is supposed to be a FREE COIN GIVEAWAY. But this is EXTORTION for FREE advertising!!! And even if I did all of this, this DOES NOT guarantee me any airdrop!!! And I cannot spend all but 10% of my coin holdings even if I did qualify, where I would have to promote this propaganda bullcrap for weeks and months!!!

And the most FUCKED up thing of all, when I applied, I followed all the directions 100% to a tee, and they still denied me, keeping me on the chain for free signature advertising!!!

DeepOnion, YOU STINK!!!!
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:08:44 PM

I received 3 weeks of airdrops before I got mysteriously banned for unknown reason. I tried to get an explanation from the DeepOnion team for like 3 weeks and all my posts were deleted, and the team refused to give me an explanation. I never broke a single rule. I reached out on Slack, BTC talk forums, the DeepOnion forums, and PM'ed all the mods.

After all my posts were deleted and my requests for an explanation were silenced for three weeks. I also found out that many others were blacklisted without any explanation and watched as all these people decided to stop supporting this toxic community. I realized after 3 weeks that my signature was now being exploited for further attention to the coin for a community that turned its back on me, and gave up due to the teams absurd lack of transparency and elitist secret rules to remain in on the airdrops that no one can explain. I was degraded and ridiculed by other DeepOnion community members as others rubbed it in my face that I must not have followed the rules.(I followed all the rules from day 1). I after that immediately dumped my coins on the exchange, deleted the wallet, and removed the signature. I watched in much amusement as prices continued to plunge after I dumped.

I have checked back and have determined that I absolutely made the best decision to not try and brown-nose the DeepOnion team any further. I put my BTC from selling into quality projects and have more than 5x that money at this point. The DeepOnion community is basically an elitist cult. I had planned on probably dropping $10k into the project initially after liking what I had seen, but will not touch this project with a 10 ft pole, and neither will any of my friends.

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
cryptolerant

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:18:49 PM

I was considering to back this project but after reading a lot of negative comment made me think twice before deciding.
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:02:18 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 06:41:53 AM by joshki

They've just released a closed source, windows only, wallet, and continue to allow almost no one in their actual airdrop while trying to extort free advertising from them.

I tried to get in for a while but they now claim I must have been a purchased account because I wasn't active for a long time, where anyone looking at my posts can clearly see it's been me writing all along.

Also, you can't use the word "scam" on their forum. It flags it as spam and won't let you post. Lol.

This is nothing but a long con. Most of the bag holders (I won't dignify it by calling them devs) are going to dump before their 40th airdrop week, the coin value will drop to zero, and it will die.
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:08:47 AM

I received 3 weeks of airdrops before I got mysteriously banned for unknown reason. I tried to get an explanation from the DeepOnion team for like 3 weeks and all my posts were deleted, and the team refused to give me an explanation. I never broke a single rule. I reached out on Slack, BTC talk forums, the DeepOnion forums, and PM'ed all the mods.

After all my posts were deleted and my requests for an explanation were silenced for three weeks. I also found out that many others were blacklisted without any explanation and watched as all these people decided to stop supporting this toxic community. I realized after 3 weeks that my signature was now being exploited for further attention to the coin for a community that turned its back on me, and gave up due to the teams absurd lack of transparency and elitist secret rules to remain in on the airdrops that no one can explain. I was degraded and ridiculed by other DeepOnion community members as others rubbed it in my face that I must not have followed the rules.(I followed all the rules from day 1). I after that immediately dumped my coins on the exchange, deleted the wallet, and removed the signature. I watched in much amusement as prices continued to plunge after I dumped.

I have checked back and have determined that I absolutely made the best decision to not try and brown-nose the DeepOnion team any further. I put my BTC from selling into quality projects and have more than 5x that money at this point. The DeepOnion community is basically an elitist cult. I had planned on probably dropping $10k into the project initially after liking what I had seen, but will not touch this project with a 10 ft pole, and neither will any of my friends.

I was going to write their android and iOS wallets for them, they said it was a 10k bonus for it. Then they changed it to "some coins".

Lol. Fuck off.

I don't think they have any actual developers. I think they're just cut and pasting from other coins.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:18:03 AM

lucky me, I didn't promote this coin.
thanks op to advice me.
joshki

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

The whole deal seems a bit sketchy.    Simply answer,  if you have an doubts,  stay away.      It's wise to invest time and money only on projects you really feel confident/passionate in.

I agree with you, if somebody has doubts, the best thing is to stay away. Nobody is forcing to buy anything.

I believe in this project just because the team is an active team working hard in the project adding new features, that is more value to the coin.

Oh yeah? Exciting! Which new feature??

Here it is, its name is DeepVault and in the following video you can see how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a12lNTmhYeQ

It's a small step, but it's something. Ir proves that the team is active and working.

Interesting! This must have released within the past 20 minutes. I cannot wait to see the code. I will report back.

Oh and holy shit. 1 Onion to generate a hash?...That goes to the "developers" wallet? Wow, this is getting even worse!

1 DeepOnion is about $1. Just to put things into perspective.

You can literally do this, and get the same FOR NEARLY FREE ON BITCOIN FOR YEARS ALREADY:

sha1sum myfile.txt

and then do a transaction with OP_RETURN and your hash data.

This is unbelievable.

And it's a closed source windows only wallet.

Like I'm going to run that, ever.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:47:06 AM

Finally people start to understand that deeponion is a scamming and spamming factory entirely designed to enrich it's creator !   
Silverzeta

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:48:22 PM

worst investment i have done in a while i put in 2k $ and within 4 days of staking onions nothing happened.... pulled out at 1300$ value and then found this thread which confirmed it... garbage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: