Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70288 times)
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

To give you that, the community is thriving. Certainly also because of the DeepPoints and so called airdrops, which they are not, but a form of payment for doing marketing. Well, up to you, I consider it way too spammy and counterproductive.

But what makes a coin is not only community but also technical innovation and practical applicability.

DeepOnion is a copy & paste coin from BitcoinPlus (TOR) and Peercoin (PoS) and a few others where they took code from. Other than that there is no and no own innovation in the code. Not even the holy grail called "DeepSend" which is their word for coin mixing could be implemented to date, and I doubt it can be done by Crypto-Rainbow. He is too busy with censoring forums rather than doing any dev work. Nice graphics and a forum is not what I call innovation.

Practical applicability, well, to keep it simple, I would at least count active trading on exchanges a key feature a coin needs. DeepOnion is barely traded as nobody is selling, a direct implication of their requirement to show the coins in the wallet for the next marketing payment aka "airdrop".

So, there is only one thing DeepOnion has, an active community of members who do the groundwork for a handful of anonymous people in the background to drive up the price, so they can dump their millions of premined coins in the end. Good luck with that.

Taking parts from different coins and combining them is nothing new and DO is not the first to do this.  There are alot of projects in the top 20 that have taken pieces from other projects.  QTUM has parts of ETH/BTC, Monero is from Bytecoin etc.  Almost all POS coins have taken from Peercoin b/c it was the first. 

Deepsend will be modified from Supersend which is a feature from supercoin i believe.  There are a ton of projects which have good features but feel short on the marketing and never took off.  DO is using the available portions of the tech that they believe is out there to build their project.  Everything is open source, so why start from scratch?

This type of stuff happens in the real world everyday.  There are tons of product types that don't take off until someone comes along and modifies and markets it right.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanablue

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:50 PM

So you think the free coins they are giving us is scam? what a bullshit.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:05:17 AM

Here is actually a good read and nice comparison between existing anonymous coins (there are others), particularly the differences between Spectrecoin, Cloakcoin and Deeponion are interesting. Read that yourself, no need to comment on it, it's self explaining.

http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

Price of 1 Onion is now 1.25 USD. We are heading upwards in the coinmarketcap ranking.
The price is hypothetical and speculative. Look at the arbitrage between BTC and LTC alone in the same market. I sold my Onions yesterday for 2$ each, today it's at 1.64, in BTC still lower.

Nobody is really selling, other than a few completely overpriced positions one could make good money from. Sell in LTC market, convert to BTC and buy again at "market price" 1/3 cheaper. Would make sense, if the coin would be more actively traded or had any intrinsic value. Both it does not.

So dream on and continue with the hype and "onions to the moon" spam all over. I made 1000$ yesterday for free, so I'm not complaining. I laughed only about the stupidity of their lemming community  Grin
Don't take theor dreams out people realized they have to do study oneself
MadMac

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:35:28 AM

You don't even participate, missing signature, so who gives you free coins? The man in the moon?  Cheesy
lijoe408

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:22:24 AM

You don't even participate, missing signature, so who gives you free coins? The man in the moon?  Cheesy

You dont need signature to participate in deeppoints airdrop.  You hate the project so much yet seem so fixated on trading it and talking about it. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
MadMac

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:57:39 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:09:40 AM by MadMac

You dont need signature to participate in deeppoints airdrop.  

How would that be an airdrop? It's payment for posting in their forums and spamming elsewhere. An airdrop is something different, perhaps you should educate yourself  Wink

No, I love it, it's entertaining, it makes me money and I think it is an interesting discussion about anonymity coins in general and how good or bad one or the other fares. Why would I hate it, that's not logical.

It actually made me looking into the TOR implementation, it's integrated in a number of coins already, so no differentiator for DeepOnion. Also there are coin mixing and ring signatures already in other coins, whereas DeepOnion just talks about "DeepSend" and all the lemmings take it for granted. How about they don't really have a programmer but a graphic designer? That's my current feeling about it.

If you want to see how it is done the right way, have a look at PIVX. That is like DO also Bitcoin based, unlike Monero (Bytecoin/Cryptonight).
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:24 AM

You dont need signature to participate in deeppoints airdrop.  You hate the project so much yet seem so fixated on trading it and talking about it. 
What airdrop do you mean? That one by your signature link says following:
* Update your signature with one that fits your membership level at: [link]
* You must post at least 5 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in deeponion forum each week
* Distribution will be based on the ONIONs you have in your account, you must have at least 100 ONIONs to qualify.
* ... 10 more requirements

You have to wear signature. You have to spam. You have to buy 100 tokens.
So, it is at least signature campaign with paid entry.
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

Here's the thing, this thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here, still going strong and its price is rising. Have you ever heard anybody calling the Samsung stock a scam just because they lost money? No.

Clueless paid shill and fuckin 1 post noob is comparing deeponion scam to Samsung stocks. Yea dude.. I'm sure that deeponion will be listed on NASDAQ very soon and will compete with Samsung and Apple... Fuckin idiot.
Wow, look at this astounding amount of logical reasoning in trying to convince me otherwise. Buddy, I hope you're not as angry in real life. Go see a therapist or something for your anger issues Grin

Your comment was not intelligent enough to warrant logical reasoning. 
Sure, whatever you say. I can't persuade someone to argue with me using basic reasoning but I know that any impartial reader will understand that what I said presented at least one good point and what you said was shit talk. So, thank you for that  Grin

Your comment had no useful information of any kind. It was a false comparison that anyone with a brain would see through.
Useful information #1: "This thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here".

Useful information #2: "...its price is still rising".

It's not my fault you get so stuck up on my example. You might not agree with that in particular but I have given useful information to people looking to invest in DeepOnion.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

this project is too risky for big investors lol
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:27:36 PM

The guys created a fucking shop for the coin (deeponion.shop) Apparently, it is pretty normal for scammers to put so much effort is a simples dump scheme. Jesus, just admit you guys are wrong.
lol why would they? It's clear that most of them are trying to push their own coins down people's throats. Most people do that. Of course there are always people who wouldn't recognize an opportunity if it hit them in the face. DeepOnion just did its first live event, before that they had created their own store, I don't know what more they can do to convince people. Personally, I don't care to convince everyone. We get new members and investors every day. And once the airdrops stop, that's when the real fun starts  Wink

PS: Very funny that this thread says that there's proof of the scam inside but there's nothing.
ephraim_90

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

Hey you thread starter, i think you are a developer to,  and you creat a coin that is meant for pump and dump! You started a thread that is meant to destroy the deeponion community!
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

Useful information #1: "This thread exists since July and DeepOnion is still here".

It's not my fault you get so stuck up on my example. You might not agree with that in particular but I have given useful information to people looking to invest in DeepOnion.
Useful information #3: its price only grows in USD, but not in BTC

Useful information #4: this thread still exists.

Fun fact #1: It's price not growing even while they have active community of thousands members (spammers), cause nobody of these members buy DO themselves.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

Fun fact #1: It's price not growing even while they have active community of thousands members (spammers), cause nobody of these members buy DO themselves.
lol are you trolling? There isn't even a USD/ONION market. It grows almost only in BTC because 98.55% of volume comes from BTC/ONION market. 
Do you really not understand that the value of the coin grows when BTC/USD price rises and BTC/ONION stays the same?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

There are probaly just 20 3rd world ppl owning 1000 deep-shit-coin sock puppet accounts.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

lol are you trolling? There isn't even a USD/ONION market. It grows almost only in BTC because 98.55% of volume comes from BTC/ONION market. 
Do you really not understand that the value of the coin grows when BTC/USD price rises and BTC/ONION stays the same?

1 deep-shit = 1 lambo

Soon TM

Roll Eyes

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:32:00 PM

What's the plan for this coin in 2018?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
lijoe408

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:43 PM

You dont need signature to participate in deeppoints airdrop.  You hate the project so much yet seem so fixated on trading it and talking about it.  
What airdrop do you mean? That one by your signature link says following:
* Update your signature with one that fits your membership level at: [link]
* You must post at least 5 messages in bitcointalk.org and 3 messages in deeponion forum each week
* Distribution will be based on the ONIONs you have in your account, you must have at least 100 ONIONs to qualify.
* ... 10 more requirements

You have to wear signature. You have to spam. You have to buy 100 tokens.
So, it is at least signature campaign with paid entry.

There's 2 airdrops.  I'll leave you guys to figure it out since you all know so much about the campaign.  Clearly you all have done your research before the fud.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:33:27 PM

I don't like their Airdrop system, it is too complicated. You need to have coins to get coins. Too much trouble.
lijoe408

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:42:42 PM

I don't like their Airdrop system, it is too complicated. You need to have coins to get coins. Too much trouble.

You realize this is what most coins require right? You need BTC to get Lumens,  You need Byteball to get byteball and blackbytes. Not to mention the principle is the same for every Fork.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: