Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:07:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70293 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:11:49 AM

Someone posted this, I just want to make it clear what I said.

You can check my "airdrops" here, just enter MadMac. https://blockstats.pw/deeponion/
41.78 in total of 3 "airdrops".

Crypto-Rainbow is not only a scammer but a liar, but we knew that before.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

Yes that's scam I'm sure of it. They didn't pay me for the last week and since they banned me right before the Sunday airdrop without even responding by mail that's probably the point. They're saving money or something. Too bad I was even starting to like those guys. And I wanted me a shirt with Guy Fawkes )) of course it was easy to take back my twitter poll vote since they didn't pay me ))
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:48:40 PM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam.  

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.
There's no point in having multiple accounts though?

In the beginning there was.  It was a total pool of coins divided by the number of accounts.  It was not based on amount held.  Some people cheated the system by making 5x the number of accounts and got 5x the airdrop.  That's why the Devs were so slow to approve anyone into the airdrop and freezed entry for a bit.  People were up in arms about it so they decided instead to remove limitations and base it on weight of coins held (similar to what Byteball has been doing for a year). Now people are up in arms about unequal distribution.  Honestly there is no perfect way to do this.  There will be a group that feels slighted either way.
Multi accounts still sounds better than an outright ponzi scheme to me though.

This system was used by Byteball for a long time before they paused their airdrop to focus on development.  Byteball is definitely a very real and solid project and was the first Tangle to hit the market even before IOTA.  The fact that they paused it is very telling,  doing these airdrops take ALOT of time and resources.  The DO team definitely didn't have the manpower early on to handle all this and they are trying different things to figure it out as they go.  That doesn't mean it's a scam.  Would it have been better if they just ICO'd and asked for the $$ upfront like 90% of the altcoins.

If there sole purpose was just to spam, then they wouldn't have banned 100s of users for making low quality spam posts just to get more coins.  I think with every low Marketcap coin there is heavy potential for founders to run away and for it to be a scam.  I've seen this happen many many times from XBY, Bitbay, XEL, ZenCash Etc etc.  Fact is only time will tell.  It will always be the divide of people invested in it vs those that are not.  It's the stance of innocent til proven guilty VS guilty until proven innocent.

No it wasn't used by Byteball. Byteball paid out to holders of Bitcoin. DO pays out to holders of DO. You can't compare the two whatsoever.

And if you look at most DO posts then yes, they are spam. They very rarely provide any thoughtful comments or any substantial information. You're extremely exceptional as far as DO members are concerned, and you clearly know your way around cryptos. But even you have grossly misrepresented the facts by comparing DO to Byteball.

I didnt' misrepresent.  They started out BTC for intial, then to BTC and BB.  Then they changed airdrop to pay to all holders of Byteball b/c the BTC whales were able to accrue massive amounts and dumped regularly.   Of course they had to payout to initial holders of BTC and then BB after.  They can't payout to BB holders if it hasn't even been distributed. DO is the same they didn't initially payout to holders of DO, just people participating in the sig campaign.  Also factor in that DO was was mineable as well.  
That still does not compare in any way to what DO is doing. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people holding Bitcoins. Meanwhile barely a few hundred people got some DO for doing a signature campaign. And only those can now stake their coins unless they buy more. That's literally the definition of a ponzi scheme. Will it be profitable? Probably, yes. But it's still a ponzi and you're trying to profit off of the next biggest moron.
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:05:47 PM

It is in free fall now.
Did you exit that scam yourself our they kicked you out? Because as I remember, you were one of kind in promoting deeponion scam.  

Dev said he got kicked out for trying to make Multiple accounts and get extra coins.  Now he seems to be obsessed with bringing it down.  Funny how these "scam" things did not matter to him before when he was still part of airdrop.

In the beginning there was.  It was a total pool of coins divided by the number of accounts.  It was not based on amount held.  Some people cheated the system by making 5x the number of accounts and got 5x the airdrop.  That's why the Devs were so slow to approve anyone into the airdrop and freezed entry for a bit.  People were up in arms about it so they decided instead to remove limitations and base it on weight of coins held (similar to what Byteball has been doing for a year). Now people are up in arms about unequal distribution.  Honestly there is no perfect way to do this.  There will be a group that feels slighted either way.

This system was used by Byteball for a long time before they paused their airdrop to focus on development.  Byteball is definitely a very real and solid project and was the first Tangle to hit the market even before IOTA.  The fact that they paused it is very telling,  doing these airdrops take ALOT of time and resources.  The DO team definitely didn't have the manpower early on to handle all this and they are trying different things to figure it out as they go.  That doesn't mean it's a scam.  Would it have been better if they just ICO'd and asked for the $$ upfront like 90% of the altcoins.

If there sole purpose was just to spam, then they wouldn't have banned 100s of users for making low quality spam posts just to get more coins.  I think with every low Marketcap coin there is heavy potential for founders to run away and for it to be a scam.  I've seen this happen many many times from XBY, Bitbay, XEL, ZenCash Etc etc.  Fact is only time will tell.  It will always be the divide of people invested in it vs those that are not.  It's the stance of innocent til proven guilty VS guilty until proven innocent.

No it wasn't used by Byteball. Byteball paid out to holders of Bitcoin. DO pays out to holders of DO. You can't compare the two whatsoever.

And if you look at most DO posts then yes, they are spam. They very rarely provide any thoughtful comments or any substantial information. You're extremely exceptional as far as DO members are concerned, and you clearly know your way around cryptos. But even you have grossly misrepresented the facts by comparing DO to Byteball.

I didnt' misrepresent.  They started out BTC for intial, then to BTC and BB.  Then they changed airdrop to pay to all holders of Byteball b/c the BTC whales were able to accrue massive amounts and dumped regularly.   Of course they had to payout to initial holders of BTC and then BB after.  They can't payout to BB holders if it hasn't even been distributed. DO is the same they didn't initially payout to holders of DO, just people participating in the sig campaign.  Also factor in that DO was was mineable as well.  
That still does not compare in any way to what DO is doing. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of people holding Bitcoins. Meanwhile barely a few hundred people got some DO for doing a signature campaign. And only those can now stake their coins unless they buy more. That's literally the definition of a ponzi scheme. Will it be profitable? Probably, yes. But it's still a ponzi and you're trying to profit off of the next biggest moron.

Yes you're right there are alot more BTC holders, but it's not like all BTC holders got ByteBall.  In order to get you had to Download and link the ByteBall wallet.  If you didn't then there was no way to retroactively claim them.  The visibility of the Byteball ann is worst than the DO ann as they do almost zero advertising.  I'm guessing only a few hundred people participated in the early airdrops at most comparable DO.  There were a disportionate number of whales created.  Iconomi claimed something like 10% of the initial Byteball airdrop and dumped it down heavy when it was at an all time high.  Also don't forget DO is hybrid and that there are people mining.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

It is in free fall now.

Yes you're right there are alot more BTC holders, but it's not like all BTC holders got ByteBall.  In order to get you had to Download and link the ByteBall wallet.  If you didn't then there was no way to retroactively claim them.  The visibility of the Byteball ann is worst than the DO ann as they do almost zero advertising.  I'm guessing only a few hundred people participated in the early airdrops at most comparable DO.  There were a disportionate number of whales created.  Iconomi claimed something like 10% of the initial Byteball airdrop and dumped it down heavy when it was at an all time high.  Also don't forget DO is hybrid and that there are people mining.

Post the distribution of byteball or fuck off you lier.

Deep shits distribution was for a sig campaign and it was instamined by the bulgarian dev or his friends.
Wouldnt wonder me if the deep shit dev made half of the newbie accounts for the sig campaign lol.

Whoever puts money into deep shit must have shit in his head.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:45:32 AM

this is really a lengthy thread, but really helpful in a way. I don't take sides but atleast we have the pros and cons of the story. I believe this coin has a potential, it is indeed evidenced by the rise in price and wider public acceptance. While it is acceptable that the devs might be the first to be rich, because they are the ones who've made much of the effort and we should be thankful for them for bringing in this wonderful opportunity, its alright because many has been benefited; and there needs to be huge spending requirement ahead for major development of the coin which is part of the whole plan. After all the coin is free except for the effort you spend if you're going to invest them in here (gamble), don't have to spend so much than what we can afford to lose or atleast be prepared enough to lose atleast we're warned here aready if it is indeed a scam. But Just like bitcoin, when many haters would throw scam accusations, but what happened? It continued to soar high.
The price mostly climbed because DO has very low volume and BTC pumped massively. That caused the price in terms of USD to increase by a lot, which triggered FOMO. The low volume and FOMO combined made it very easy to pump the BTC price. That's all that has happened.

When BTC pumps alts go down, so that is not the reason. I guess some little wannabe whale is accumulating Onions, and since you can't buy them in ICO and who has Onion is mainly hodling, price goes up. As simple as that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

It is in free fall now.

Yes you're right there are alot more BTC holders, but it's not like all BTC holders got ByteBall.  In order to get you had to Download and link the ByteBall wallet.  If you didn't then there was no way to retroactively claim them.  The visibility of the Byteball ann is worst than the DO ann as they do almost zero advertising.  I'm guessing only a few hundred people participated in the early airdrops at most comparable DO.  There were a disportionate number of whales created.  Iconomi claimed something like 10% of the initial Byteball airdrop and dumped it down heavy when it was at an all time high.  Also don't forget DO is hybrid and that there are people mining.

Deep shits distribution was for a sig campaign and it was instamined by the bulgarian dev or his friends.
Wouldnt wonder me if the deep shit dev made half of the newbie accounts for the sig campaign lol.

You sound dumb. How am i lying?  I'm GUESSING around a comparable number of people participated in the Byteball Aidrop as the same Onion Airdrop.  I can't find the stats, but if you can please pull them let.  Let me break it down for you.  People who participated in first BB airdrop are people that saw the ANN thread and bothered to participate.  The people who participated in the first DO drop are people who saw the ANN thread and bothered to participate.  They both started on the same forum and consider that the forum had more activity when DO started.  Is this assumption so unreasonable? If you have hard stats to prove me wrong I'll gladly concede. 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:46 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:50:30 AM by criptix

You sound dumb. How am i lying?  I'm GUESSING around a comparable number of people participated in the Byteball Aidrop as the same Onion Airdrop.  I can't find the stats, but if you can please pull them let.  Let me break it down for you.  People who participated in first BB airdrop are people that saw the ANN thread and bothered to participate.  The people who participated in the first DO drop are people who saw the ANN thread and bothered to participate.  They both started on the same forum and consider that the forum had more activity when DO started.  Is this assumption so unreasonable? If you have hard stats to prove me wrong I'll gladly concede.  

god, you are not only a noob (which would be fine) but also a idiot.

I feel like im losing atleast 50 iq by talking with you.

Byteball is the 2nd DAG coin which had huge PR because of IOTA (which people seem to liked more exactly because of their distribution in comparison to IOTA).

DO is a fucking copy&paste shit for people like you who have not a single brain cell.

PS: It is hilarious to be called a idiot by someone who is barely 6 months into crypto and directly starts with a terrible ponzi shitcoin LoL
I was already buying and doing stuff in crypto while you shitter couldnt even spell crypto currency.

/edit

The DO dev is is negged by default trust members and staff members (mods) - everyone sees a "attention scammer tag" on him for the following reasons:

To be honest, all of you mega shills should get a negative trust rating.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hanskan

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

Definition of scam - a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

How does DO qualify ? It doesn't. Rules have always been very clear. If you fail to understand them due to lack of brain cells then it is your problem.

I have followed the rules to the letter from airdrop #4 and I'm laughing all the way to the bank at the moment.

You lot try to cheat, get caught red-handed and then cry out "scam". Disgusting.

To be fair - changing rules mid airdrop - not the best option, but a very clever one which I agree to. Why pay for advertising when you can get the owners of the coin to do it for free. Everyone wins. Whoever is behind this coin is a marketing genius.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:52:56 AM

How does DO qualify ? It doesn't. Rules have always been very clear. If you fail to understand them due to lack of brain cells then it is your problem.

I have followed the rules to the letter from airdrop #4 and I'm laughing all the way to the bank at the moment.

You lot try to cheat, get caught red-handed and then cry out "scam". Disgusting.

To be fair - changing rules mid airdrop - not the best option, but a very clever one which I agree to. Why pay for advertising when you can get the owners of the coin to do it for free. Everyone wins. Whoever is behind this coin is a marketing genius.

The only disgusting thing are you 3rd world shitters getting crypto noobs to buy into your ponzi shitcoin.

yeah ponzis do actually have a good marketing - for 0 iq people  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:10 AM

I am trying to stay objective here and listening to all opinions. To note, yes I am part of the DeepOnion airdrop and have been a member for a few weeks.

I am not sure I understand fully your explanation that DeepOnion should be a scam... The airdrop, it is true, does benifit the big holders of DO, but that is pretty much the same for every PoS coin. As for having a wallet with much coins that has the pre-mined coins, aren't that the coins that are being used to distribute coins to the community: airdrop and DeepPoints (activity on the forum)?!

I have not invested money in the project but instead participated by being active, writing articles and supporting the growth of the community. I have made some decent money (still keeping it as Onions) just by being active. I am "gambling" that my time investment will pay off in future DO prices. The value since I joined has gone from <1$ to over 3$ currently and that seems like a good trend.

As for it just being a Ponzi and nothing happening I wouldn't say that is true since the coin does follow the road map, has launched DeepVault and DeepSend is in the time plan. So far I haven't seen any indication that development is slowing down. I think people should invest (time and/or money) in coins that they believe have some sort of future, that they have done their own research on. That is what I have done with DeepOnion and that is why I am investing my time in it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hanskan

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:57:39 AM

The only disgusting thing are you 3rd world shitters getting crypto noobs to buy into your ponzi shitcoin.

yeah ponzis do actually have a good marketing - for 0 iq people  Cheesy

LOL, gtfo retard, if you call Australia 3rd world country then you might be eligible for disability pension. Yanks crack me up, go suck Donald's dick you muppet
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

All of deeponion paid shills and supporters are immoral motherfuckers. They will support any scam that is paying out and will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a weeks. If that Chinese dude Crypto-Rainbow will offer them to suck his dick for more free onions, they will agree for sure. 
arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

All coins are scam if we have to believe the people on BTCT
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:45:21 AM

They stopped paying their DeepPoints, now support for this spamcoin is breaking away.

It will just go down the drain as any other shitcoin. And people well lose a lot of money.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:15 AM

I think It is too late to get into Deep Onion
but it has good technology.

I have heard they are very generous with the Airdrop !  Smiley

I think early adopters of Deep Onion will Benefit

I almost got into it but then I got diverted by other Signature campaigns
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:04:50 AM

All of deeponion paid shills and supporters are immoral motherfuckers. They will support any scam that is paying out and will sell out anything and anybody for a couple bucks a weeks. If that Chinese dude Crypto-Rainbow will offer them to suck his dick for more free onions, they will agree for sure.  

The immoral motherfuckers are the guys who support (invest behind the scenes, or actively partake in the communities) 99% of all coins that ever posted on this site and claim that the other 99% coins are scams and fraud.

There has been only 1-2 coins in the past 5 years that have legitimate practical use or are the stepping stones to doing so. The rest of digital currencies were created for 1 purpose and 1 purpose only, to enrich the pyramid.

The devs/founders of these coins are all money hungry whores as well, and that fosters a large market cap, by getting your shills to buy in the coin to create the illusion that non-investors in shitcoin X are missing out on Shitcoin X. You put your money in, you create value for the coin (price mcap etc) and you take it out and become rich when enough people have bought into it.

I'm not defending DO, and I've stated i don't like their devs.  But, again 99% of cryptos ever launched on these forums have the same type of community and the same type of money hungry whores as DO. There is no difference. The hypocrisy that's occurring here is triggering me.

If you're that braindead to mock this coin, then you should take a hard look at any shitcoin you've invested in and ask yourself "why is my shitcoin different?" it isn't, it's only different because you've invested your time or money into it.

Wake the fuck up you hypocritical idiots.
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

He is busy censoring, not worth my time Smiley

Madmac I deleted 10+ of your posts and reported you to moderator. If you continue like this, you will risk your account being banned. So please stop. This is a moderated thread so behave yourself.
You should know you are not in your homecountry of China and we love free speech in the rest of to world, my friend.
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:21:00 AM

I think It is too late to get into Deep Onion
but it has good technology.

I have heard they are very generous with the Airdrop !  Smiley

I think early adopters of Deep Onion will Benefit

I almost got into it but then I got diverted by other Signature campaigns
It has no technology, please educate yourself before burning money. The only thing they have (and they took the code from other coins) is TOR. That is a transmission protocol, it does not make your coin anonymous. They lied about "DeepSend", it will probably never be introduced. If you need that, you can use Monereo or PiVX or others.

It's just a Ponzi scheme.
needfix24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:24:12 AM

We all have opinions regarding to the altcoins we invested and going to invest. But you know, i dont understand very well your explanation about Deep Onion project.
Yes indeed, im one of a thousand member of this project.Ive been member for about a month now,but i dont think this project is a scam,
 airdrop is true that does benefits all hodlers of this project.
Im supporting this project until now, because i know it will be a great project in anonymous cryptocurrency world.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: