Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside!  (Read 70293 times)
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:56:09 AM

Complete self betrayal, there is no DeepSend, no Stealth Addresses, no Encrypted Messaging. The code they use is copied from the other coins mentioned, and PeerCoin, for the PoS part. Not a single brain cell did they put into it themselves. Just copy & paste.

Here is an updated image of my comparison table of tor network altcoins i updated it as it was wrong. Verge has encrypted messages   Lips sealed

This is literally one slide enough to show that why $ONION needs to be around $20
gapjustin

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

These guys also delete any negative response on their thread.
They also go into other currencies discord & spam their shitcoin in there, really annoying.

blitzkitten

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:17:19 AM

Have you all seen they have a full blown 'Domination' Campaign?

They pay their members to just spam other coin groups...

There is about 5 pages of this shit where they target other coins
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

We all have opinions regarding to the altcoins we invested and going to invest. But you know, i dont understand very well your explanation about Deep Onion project.
Yes indeed, im one of a thousand member of this project.Ive been member for about a month now,but i dont think this project is a scam,
 airdrop is true that does benefits all hodlers of this project.
Im supporting this project until now, because i know it will be a great project in anonymous cryptocurrency world.

The dev's have a very large percentage of the coins available... they make their members endlessly promote and offer rewards to hassle other communities..

as they say: If it's something you should be paying for but you're not, you're the one being sold
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:40:33 AM

We all have opinions regarding to the altcoins we invested and going to invest. But you know, i dont understand very well your explanation about Deep Onion project.
Yes indeed, im one of a thousand member of this project.Ive been member for about a month now,but i dont think this project is a scam,
 airdrop is true that does benefits all hodlers of this project.
Im supporting this project until now, because i know it will be a great project in anonymous cryptocurrency world.

The dev's have a very large percentage of the coins available... they make their members endlessly promote and offer rewards to hassle other communities..

as they say: If it's something you should be paying for but you're not, you're the one being sold
They have 18 million coins preminded and they started dumping them when the price reached 2.50$
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

This is their 'Domination' Campaign rules...

An interesting read

I do like this one too DO NOT TALK ABOUT DOMINATION TASKS

Ligrev

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

The Domination Tasks where one reason why I stopped being active in the community and supporting the coin!
How is the project progressing, can anyone update me?  Grin
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

The Domination Tasks where one reason why I stopped being active in the community and supporting the coin!
How is the project progressing, can anyone update me?  Grin

How long have these tasks been going for?
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:52:38 AM

How is the project progressing, can anyone update me?  Grin

About 1 month. I openly criticized it in their forums and got banned on the spot for doing so.

All evidence has been wiped clean since then, same as that crypto-rainbow scammer is doing here.
BitHerring

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

I can not believe that Deep Onion scam, because so much time is the company for distribution of onions. Airdrop was so much and still be. And the technology to replace Tor must be gorgeous.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:14:45 AM

How is the project progressing, can anyone update me?  Grin

About 1 month. I openly criticized it in their forums and got banned on the spot for doing so.

All evidence has been wiped clean since then, same as that crypto-rainbow scammer is doing here.

Yeah well as you may have seen on the pictures from their forum I posted... 'Do not talk about domination tasks'

crypto-rainbow seems to just spend his whole day going though BCT to remove any comment which does not tow the line...

I guess he just wants his sweet pre-mine to be worth plenty before he sells it all off and runs away
blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

I can not believe that Deep Onion scam, because so much time is the company for distribution of onions. Airdrop was so much and still be. And the technology to replace Tor must be gorgeous.

Well you have to remember who the main benefactor is... the Dev, he has a vast amount of coins... he needs other's to give his coins value, I'd be willing to put in 6 months of effort and delete any post that is contrary to his wishes if it gave me a cool $9 Million USD....

And that's assuming that he doesn't pocket the large reserves of bounty coins which would push it pretty close to $16 Million..
bambarmia

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

Now you look like a butthurt dude, who is screaming "scam" all over this forum. As I remember you were an anctive supporter of that scam and would continue to be, but they kicked you out. Deeponoin if definitely a scam, there is no doubt about this, but it's pretty funny to watch a former scammer screaming "SCAM" about the project, he was actively involved in.  
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:49:33 AM

Definition of scam - a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation.

How does DO qualify ? It doesn't. Rules have always been very clear. If you fail to understand them due to lack of brain cells then it is your problem.

I have followed the rules to the letter from airdrop #4 and I'm laughing all the way to the bank at the moment.

You lot try to cheat, get caught red-handed and then cry out "scam". Disgusting.

To be fair - changing rules mid airdrop - not the best option, but a very clever one which I agree to. Why pay for advertising when you can get the owners of the coin to do it for free. Everyone wins. Whoever is behind this coin is a marketing genius.

For starters it's been pointed out for 70+ pages that it is not an airdrop but an advertising campaign.
Which coincidentally is how pyramid schemes work... by definition.

Then we have the premined staked coins..

If i steal things out in the open is not stealing then ?
I'd just call it brazen theft.

And scam would be used within context.. we actually have had long held beliefs in ideology here in crypto for 8 years.
Even if you are unaware of it or are pretending.. for profits.

Not sure how a coin rigged to make the dev rich by exploiting people is not obviously scammy.

You all need to get your ass on Google and research pyramid schemes.  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:18 AM

I guess he just wants his sweet pre-mine to be worth plenty before he sells it all off and runs away
You can look at the actual data and when the volume has gone up. They set their trigger at 2.50$, that is when the premined coins got started to be dumped.

Not very clever how they did it as the price crashed. Should have waited until 5$, at least thats how I would have staged it Smiley
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:56:15 AM

As I remember you were an anctive supporter of that scam...
Absolutely. I dedicated some time to even make it run on the Pi.

But that was before they started to spam the Interwebz. I criticized it and got banned from the monkii guy for voicing my opinion.

In the meantime I did some more research and I'm happy to be out of that ponzi scam.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:05 AM

I REALLY HATE THIS OP!!! I HAVE LISTENED AND DIDNT INVESTED AND DIDNT JOINED AIRDROP BECAUSE OF YOU. TODAY I MADE TROUGH RESEARCH AND I CAN SAY THAT THIS IS MORE THAN LEGIT. FROM THE PROJECT, TEAM, COMMUNITY I AM FKING IMPRESSED. AND THIS SHITHEAD IS CALLING A SCAM???!@???@??@? FURIOS

AND BITCOIN CASH IS A SCAM? EOS IS A SCAM? BITCOIN IS A SCAM? DASH IS A SCAM?Huh THERE WERE ALSO SHITHEADS FOR THIS PROJECT CALLING THEM A SCAM ...

BECAUSE OF SHITHEADS LIKE YOU THIS FORUM IS GETTING BAD PLACE.
BCash is a manipulative shitcoin and DO is very shady as well. BitConnect is a ponzi too and it's still making people money... until they exit and everyone gets burnt.

tl;dr you don't know what thorough research means

P.S. There's more to life than making profit off of scams and ponzi schemes.
Totally get your point and I really appreciate your neutral critisism on this project. But I would like to point out that there was a massive problem of people using multiple accounts to abuse the airdrop in the early stage of the project. There was no other way then changing the rules to avoid this I guess.
Weren't people complaining that it's too hard to get into the signature campaign? Then how could it multi accounts be such a problem?

Nah, it was very easy to get in in the early rounds, that's also the reason why cheating was so easy that days. I think you have a lack of information about Deep Onion project, at least about the beginning. This is for sure. Maybe you should read it up first before you spread lies here.
That was a rhetorical question.

I know for fact that people were complaining and that there was a blacklist that was twice the size of the actual participants. I've been watching this from the start and thining very hard about whether or not I should join.

Was going to join when they introduce DeepSend originally, but the new rules changed everything so I'm staying out entirely because I don't like playing ponzis.

People were complaining after the first few rounds.  Not initially.  Initial acceptance was immediate after you wore the correct signature.  It was literally instant acceptance.  

Also Blacklist had nothing to do with rejected applicants.  In fact, the people on the Blacklist were those that dumped their onions which was against the initial rules.  Now with the new rules, there is no blacklist and even those previous dumpers can join again.

If the devs were planning an exit scam, why would they show their face and make hour long videos on youtube?  Don't you think they would want to remain Anon?  I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility but that would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

So it was botched by design at launch and.. rigged.
Not allowed to dump your coins ? Excuse me ? What the fuck did you just say ?

Guy says "free coins" earlier ?
Well people are free to choose another SIG campaign and get *PAID* their free coins elsewhere aren't they ?
Since when is advertising free ?
Been on the internet before ? ROFL

And another noob said "community" ? ahahhahah
Reminds me of the only defense Doge Tard's use to chant all the time.

FUD first & ask questions later™
MadMac

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:23 AM

Market goes up in general. That spamcoin is down - 8% today. That says a lot.

I would expect the volume to remain high as the 18 million premined shitcoins need to be sold before it totally crashes.

blitzkitten

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:44:24 PM

I would expect the volume to remain high as the 18 million premined shitcoins need to be sold before it totally crashes.

I've been making sure all of their twitter posts get a nice little reply about their 'hidden Domination campaign'.. It's pissed a lot of altcoin groups off

Hopefully the individuals they have targeted on twitter (10 of them I can see) start to get pissed off too and really burn their credibility...

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:17:40 PM

I've been making sure all of their twitter posts get a nice little reply about their 'hidden Domination campaign'.. It's pissed a lot of altcoin groups off

Hopefully the individuals they have targeted on twitter (10 of them I can see) start to get pissed off too and really burn their credibility...

that many have launched an information campaign that disseminates negative information, already undermines the authority and users react very strongly to this.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: