Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM  (Read 41870 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:16 AM

Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Cheesy You should better read the whitepaper!
Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

One game. And then if RAM and CPU provide sufficient performance. And this will only work on the video card that is in the x16 PCIE slot. There is no sense in the other video cards that are installed in x1. There are boards with two x16 slots, but no one puts them for mining.
It all depends on their IT infrastructure and programming skills of their teams but I think that Playkey can allow you to do this Cool
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

This is by far the best gaming idea platform for the moment!
You can see it by the activity on this thread and how the community behind this project is growing.

The release of the video, setting up a server to play top games is just so great!
I'm a huge fan of this project and I'm sure this will be the next big thing in the Gaming Industry!

I think we are all pretty excited to be able to GAME without lag and without a good computer on the Playkey platform! Cheesy Happy their product is already running too
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:38:43 AM

Wait a minute, so the idea of this project is really good and all. But I am yet to read your whitepaper, but while I haven’t yet, let me ask this right on the bat. If this is a Decentralized Cloud Gaming, then the servers for this technology will be coming from different PCs from ordinary households around the world? No huge warehouses, no secret server location, but to simple PCs of ordinary people? Is that correct? Then if so, is it really feasible? I mean, what if many of them shut down their PC’s all at once for some reason, like sleeping or something. Also, for next generation gaming, there should be a huge supply of fast computing power. Will the ordinary laptops or PCs will be able to supply that demand?

Servers will be rigs for gpu mining. Instead of using there rigs for mining they can now use it as Game servers and make more profit Smiley. No ordinary computers or laptops

Cheesy

I wonder, how many games can one rig stream simultaneous? By the way, one point I am a bit afraid of is, that there is an imbalance of miners who will give their rigs for this and players, who will probably be much more then miners. And other point is, that you really need a really fast internet connection to be able to upload all this data for the stream and the ping or? Mostly the upload is much lower then the download rate for the normal internet provider.

One game. And then if RAM and CPU provide sufficient performance. And this will only work on the video card that is in the x16 PCIE slot. There is no sense in the other video cards that are installed in x1. There are boards with two x16 slots, but no one puts them for mining.

If it's just one game per miner which can be streamed, then I see here definitive a problem caused out of an imbalance of gamer and miner. I can't imagen that there will be as much miner as there will be gamer who want to use the service. How this could get solved?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lykovaleksey (OP)

Activity: 140

Playkey CTO & Cofounder

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

As a reminder: today Egor Gurjev, CEO of Playkey, will be speaking at Coinagenda Global - the conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, in Las Vegas. We will be presenting our project, communicating with investors and... drawing tokens as prizes!

You can follow up here http://coinagenda.com

◇ PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM ◇
ICO starts 1st Nov.
https://playkey.io

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:55:33 AM

You can see it by the activity on this thread and how the community behind this project is growing.

The release of the video, setting up a server to play top games is just so great!
I'm a huge fan of this project and I'm sure this will be the next big thing in the Gaming Industry!

I totally agree, the idea behind Playkey is great but the best thing is. It's not only an idea anymore. You can already test their system.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

I try the demo, play 'SID MEIER’S CIVILIZATION VI DEMO'  for a while , works perfect on my MAC , running very smooth.

Use PlayKey i can the PC only games , really exciting.
This project awesome

That's a game I want so badly to play but I can't because my laptop is too old :/ And even if I upgrade it wouldn't run smoothly.
Too bad my internet connection currently is so fucking slow, I would love to test the demo myself :/

Is the connection speed really an issue on turn-based games? How slow is your connections speed then?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:08:43 AM

As a reminder: today Egor Gurjev, CEO of Playkey, will be speaking at Coinagenda Global - the conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, in Las Vegas. We will be presenting our project, communicating with investors and... drawing tokens as prizes!

This seems interesting, I checked out the website and the tickets for this conference seems to be sold out! Good that Playkey is represented there.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

This seems interesting, I checked out the website and the tickets for this conference seems to be sold out! Good that Playkey is represented there.

I hope they can release a video about their appearance at Coinagenda Global or similar events because the most of us won't be able to attend these conferences in person.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:17:26 AM

Actually, Playkey's participation may be the reason conference already sold out, if not only the reason, it can still be a good effect on it.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:17:44 AM

Thank you for the reminder. I would have forgotten it otherwise. What time will it be?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:18:38 AM

great! i was recently in Vegas, too bad I left now. Vegas is pretty eager to accept crypto and work with crypto, so a good place to join the conference
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

Recently found this and was Reading up on the Project, seems like a great potential in the Project and good utilisation of bc technology. Will for sure follow in more detail. Best of luck to the devs.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

indeed, great idea, working project you can already test with your crappy persona computer and the community is getting bigger and bigger.

gamers unite Smiley
EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:55 AM

Thank you for the reminder. I would have forgotten it otherwise. What time will it be?

Thank for sharing. This is a good information for investors. But when I access this page:http://coinagenda.com. why don't I see Mr. Egor Gurjev name in Speaker board? And May I can watch this conference in online? Do you have a live youtube link?
sahabond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

when you can try the demo version of the platform
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

Cheesy

It Will be 1 GPU per gamer. And as Most Mining Farms have rigs with multiple GPU’s I dont think this Will cause problems

If it's just one game per miner which can be streamed, then I see here definitive a problem caused out of an imbalance of gamer and miner. I can't imagen that there will be as much miner as there will be gamer who want to use the service. How this could get solved?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

Thanks a lot for sharing this!
Great that the CEO is joining great events, everyone should know about this great project!

I'm sure investors will be waiting to join this ICO! Wink
sarriyan

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:34:59 AM

You can access this link to experience the demo version: https://playkey.net/. Enjoy it and I believe that It will surprise you!  Wink
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:24 AM

You can access this link to experience the demo version: https://playkey.net/. Enjoy it and I believe that It will surprise you!  Wink

i bet he will be flashed away from his seat Smiley so good it works

join the presale !!!
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

Cool Who are the guys from Playkey? We're experts in software development, blockchain technology, and Video Games. We are those who makes videogames available for everyone. 45 people - that is our dream team! Let us introduce ourselves https://medium.com/@playkey/who-is-playkey-48ac6d33132

And, yes, we answer you without intermediaries on our Telegram channel. Subscribe! https://t.me/playkey_io

Good to see passionate and ambitious people in the team. It's a shame that you didn't introduce most of the team in the article though...
Playkey team is truly impressive and professional. I'm sure that this platform will be very profitable in near future Cool

I like to direct my investments to Icos that have a Team like Playkey, that dominates what it presents, that excites us and passes credibility, congratulations to the team for that. I look forward to this project and go far

PLAYKEY will likely get a very good user base or wide audience. My only concern is about other game publishers moving their content in the cloud also. Smiley
What do you mean? like browser game?
in what sense is the browser game? For them, you do not need a powerful PC

I don't think publishers will offer cloud gaming too, because it is not profitable enough. Besides, it would be a very limiting experience when publishers only offer their own games.

Who knows, they might turn to PlayKey and make a deal with them for their games being released in cloud gaming. Their platform is up and running for quite some time and i am sure the word already went around.
I can definitely see a deal from game producers. They could charge a small percentage from what the customer pays. Like 10% extra. This lowers the price for people who don't always want to be gaming and gives them an incentive. Or they could make a special "package" where u can only play a certain game, and charge more for it, which gives u access to the game for a month.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: