Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

More likely AB-Chain need another way to advertise their project by making a bounty campaign. I really hope they can reach their soft cap at least.
Well, I guess they wouldn't need that since AB-Chain is an advertising network so I think they can easily advertise their advertising network.
The problem is they just starting to get some funds and to think they still need to get some ad even though they are ad network.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

Well, good news for AB-Chain bcs facebook banned all crypto and ico related advertisments. This means facebook doesnt want to do anything with crypto and many ICO startups are going to join projects like AB-Chain to advertise their  projects.
I agree that the ban on advertising in the FB will have a positive impact on the business of AB-Chain and if it prohibits Twitter advertising it will be even better, but I do not really understand what sites are left? What kind of advertising networks will the developer have?

I am also curious what social medias will be left for advertising of any kinds of online projects. I heard that there are social crypto sites, maybe it will be the competitor of ab-chain.

well, ı feel that 2018 will be a hard year for crypto bcs 1) some governments ban btc and crypto totally 2) some governments want to control it and wants to get some benefits (taxes) 3) big brothers wants to ban it totally using social media like facebook, etc ...
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:43:21 AM

What is fundamentally new, you can offer?

We are sure that we have one of the best combinations at the market of the factors that will allow us to be useful to blockchain and cryptocurrency community to spread advertising paid in cryptocurrency to the classical publishers.

1) business development experience of 7+ years in the ad network market;
2) a lot of connections with traditional publishers AND ad networks - we have several preliminary arrangements with traditional publishers and networks to accept cryptocurrency with our help;
3) experienced software development team (12+ years);
4) experience in payment systems;
5) experience in high load systems;
6) experience in integration with International payment systems (Visa, MasterCard);
7) one of the best advisors at the market;

and the last BUT NOT THE LEAST:
8 ) vision how to make this project one of the brilliants of cryptocurrency community.

Answering your question directly - yes, we can offer creating successful project, not only fundraising - that will give profit to cryptocurrency community.
so much experience on this team, it seems this project is a promising project
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

I am much more into this project and trully believe in the potential of this advertising project. AB - Chain is an interesting project that I am sure will catch more attention from the crowd especially those that wanted to promote their product. This is an end to end benefits. For the users and for this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

It seems Mark Zucherberg doesnt want to take advantage of blockchain technology and will resist promoting icos. If thats the case Abchain will have a huge market to support since its main function is to advertise Icos.

They already earn billions of dollars in social media advertisements that's why they don't care about cryptocurrency. It will even be a rival for their business.

But on the other hand crypto market is too big for them to ignore fully, they can double those millions if they play their cards well enough so there's that too

Yeah, you have a point. And they want to be safe rather than accepting scam advertisements that will make them having negative reputations, so maybe that is the reason why they ban it.
There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

There are a lot of scams that is being ad in social media, the reputations of the social media will not be affected but for those people who bring that ad. Also, not all cryptos are scam so I don't think that banning them will prevent the people from scam.
That's why instead of just giving a total banning, they should consider those ICO that can provide authentications. I think ICO advertisement on social media is also a huge market especially in this coming years. They should start revising their advetisement platforms.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

on the website of the project, I read that these guys are now actively developing their advertising campaign, and they have updated the anti-fraud system. Apparently the team is really serious about success.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
Far from all projects become successful due to roadmap. Not at all, often they are purchased and do not execute declared results. We need a fair project.

It's important because it shows where the project is going to be release and what they are going to do after ICO, AB-CHAIN has a roadmap on their website : https://ab-chain.com/#roadmap , so what I don't get it why he's saying that they need to add it!

Yes, they have a very interesting road map which can surely lead them to become a huge marketing company in the world. They are also working hard to follow this road map and reach their goal of becoming a world wide marketing company.
Creating a roadmap is a critical one for the team so that investors will be attracted aside the rewards they can get by joining into the platform. Also, if the team is really following the roadmap properly, there's a higher chance that the project is doing well.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:47:26 PM

In my opinion, the road map could be made clearer and more visible. The information is there, but it is vague, not enough specifics, I think investors also need visualization of plans

Kigtad, thank you for your comment! We plan to update the roadmap before crowdsale.

That will be a good way to improve more the features and platform of the project admin. Also, readers may think positive after seeing the roadmap updated.

Improving the roadmap and adding more details and plans will sure make investors to become more attracted to join the project. I am looking forward for more annoucements from ab-chain project.
they actually seem ok to me for now i mean all their features are pretty well laidout and things are really moving just fine so basically its a project that has no need for any roadmap
This project really seems great and also perhaps may have a good well settled future but for me, roadpad too matters a lot. So i too think that this project should add roadmap to their project which will surely be liked by several peoples.
Far from all projects become successful due to roadmap. Not at all, often they are purchased and do not execute declared results. We need a fair project.

It's important because it shows where the project is going to be release and what they are going to do after ICO, AB-CHAIN has a roadmap on their website : https://ab-chain.com/#roadmap , so what I don't get it why he's saying that they need to add it!

Yes, they have a very interesting road map which can surely lead them to become a huge marketing company in the world. They are also working hard to follow this road map and reach their goal of becoming a world wide marketing company.
Creating a roadmap is a critical one for the team so that investors will be attracted aside the rewards they can get by joining into the platform. Also, if the team is really following the roadmap properly, there's a higher chance that the project is doing well.
AB-Chain team is dedicating the continuous efforts as we can see with their work flow and all the plans are smooth and working properly as per the road map there may be certain delays in minor areas but we need to understand it is easy to make an automate in the existing work flow but we require certain time to validate all the instructions as we are dealing with the net work which is a company reputation.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

on the website of the project, I read that these guys are now actively developing their advertising campaign, and they have updated the anti-fraud system. Apparently the team is really serious about success.

You are right, I also notice about ab-chain devs that are really active and keeps updating us about the latest developments with their project. I hope devs will continue to do this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
This project will surely become famous globally due to its very great team and their marketing strategies. Many new ICO's are planning to launch and also they will need huge marketing to make their project famous all around the world. This will be managed and done y this project very carefully and also increase the investors for any project they manage.

And can you elaborate what this great marketting strategy this project is using that will make them super famous in the crypto world? I can't see one tbh
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Abchain will be a global leaders in advertising icos and other projects someday. Lets just hope that not all countries will ban icos like china did.
Really, ban China it is a big loss of the audience and investors. But nevertheless given platform is obliged to fill in the structure of advertising component, because she is unique, did not meet a similar topics.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

AB-Chain platform launch is a brand for supporting in the back run for a company for making better promotions with its advertising features which it brought in the crypto world where companies can avail this better choice to keep the audience grasped to enlarge the company reputation.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

You are right, I also notice about ab-chain devs that are really active and keeps updating us about the latest developments with their project. I hope devs will continue to do this.
Yes you are right.the team members are really do too much hard work.i also joined the telegram group of AB-CHAIN.This group have around more than six hundred members and the admin really give very good response there.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

i think the whole banning thing is just a time factor dependant after some years and few regulations which will probably annoy some people it will get back am sure

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

As facebook to get ban posting about cryptocurrencies. This AB Chain would be the better source to advertise project.

Yeah, many advertiser will find replacement for facebook so there will be a high chance that they will choose ab-chain to make advertisements. This is the beginning of achieving success.

We should advertise where are lots of traffics right? For sure, it will be hard for the pioneers and developers at the start, to gain more audience as they compete with Facebook or to convince the masses to transfer to this platform.

Facebook promote ads on its platform, I think AB CHAIN will use promote ads by help of other publishers, it's going to be like google ads. So its depends on the quality of those website that are going to work for AB-CHAIN.
Finding the right costumers and investors is one of the critical part of making AB-Chain to work properly. Hoping that they will provide the quality needed to attract and promote business.
i think they just need to target the media especially cryptocurrencies and then after that they can expand gradually with their activities

In order to reduce cost in advertising this project, pioneers should only advertise to people who are inclined to buy an alt coin. In Computer Science we have this predictive analytics. Facebook has this feature actually for they monitor our activities. Sad to say, the latter no longer fully support this currency.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:39:01 PM

Thank for this point. Fraudulent will make every company at advertising have lost huge amount of their cost. If ABChain really can make anti-fraud, we can believe at their business more.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:13:39 PM

Today i decide to subscribe ABChain at their website to know more update about this project, and hope get 30 AB-CHAIN tokens free as they said.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:22:04 AM

i think the whole banning thing is just a time factor dependant after some years and few regulations which will probably annoy some people it will get back am sure

becoming a global leader in advertising doesn't happen in months or year, it takes years and years, I'm into this kind unrealistic positive thinking that AB-CHAIN will become huge soon etc.. it just a small business that try to target specific clients and take first step to become a company. about the second point, by that time companies will be found alternative to facebook and no will give damn about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: