Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

Seems a lot of newbies are in here telling people CM is coming back and telling members to shut up if they complain about CM.

Hmmmm, is one of those newbies you CM playing the incognito role?

Yup. I'd say you right. Only brand new and noobs are telling very arogant and aggressive way that CM is coming back.
Typical behaviour when they loosing ground and now trying to shut people by shouting and abusing.

Too many people were thinking rational way, so they called for more junkies to start playing on emotions again.
Simple and primitive technique.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Russoroni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Seems a lot of newbies are in here telling people CM is coming back and telling members to shut up if they complain about CM.

Yup. I'd say you right. Only brand new and noobs are telling very arogant and aggressive way that CM is coming back.
Typical behaviour when they loosing ground and now trying to shut people by shouting and abusing.

Too many people were thinking rational way, so they called for more junkies to start playing on emotions again.

Yes. There’s just no fooling you two.
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

It is interesting that January 11th you felt need to register on BTT and start abusing people.
Either you have emotional problems or different reason for doing that.
And what a great interest in forum about CM.
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Oh, I'm sorry did we strike a nerve? Someone getting a little butthurt cause were talking about all the newbies defending CM?

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Oh, I'm sorry did we strike a nerve? Someone getting a little butthurt cause were talking about all the newbies defending CM?

This happens every time an exchange goes under. I'm surprised they haven't rolled out Roger Ver yet to tell everyone it's going to be fine.

sunsetblues

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:56:51 PM

This happens every time an exchange goes under. I'm surprised they haven't rolled out Roger Ver yet to tell everyone it's going to be fine.

Well, there's no doubt in my mind peps from CM are lurking in this thread & playing the incognito game. It'd be nice if they stopped playing these childish games and started talking to the community directly. As investors I think we all deserve that.

You hear me CM we know you're lurking in this thread. Speak up and reveal yourself we deserve that much.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:06:47 AM

Well, there's no doubt in my mind peps from CM are lurking in this thread & playing the incognito game. It'd be nice if they stopped playing these childish games and started talking to the community directly. As investors I think we all deserve that.

You hear me CM we know you're lurking in this thread. Speak up and reveal yourself we deserve that much.

Exactly, if their intentions are good, how much effort does it take to come here and say "we are working to fix our problems"?

The fact they've gone silent and there's abusive posts from newbies in here telling people not to contact the police makes me sure they're at least thinking about an exit heist.

CMUpdates

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:12:44 AM

Someone already created a telegram group for CM updates, but the information being thrown around was pretty horrible.

For vetted updates on CM, join https://t.me/cmupdates

Not another trollbox, it's moderated, so you won't get shouted down for spreading true info, even if it appears to be FUD at first. No doxxing.
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Exactly, if their intentions are good, how much effort does it take to come here and say "we are working to fix our problems"?

The fact they've gone silent and there's abusive posts from newbies in here telling people not to contact the police makes me sure they're at least thinking about an exit heist.

Exactly! We know they're in this thread lurking. They should speak up and start answering our questions...

burnedbyfees

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

Someone already created a telegram group for CM updates, but the information being thrown around was pretty horrible.

Not another trollbox, it's moderated, so you won't get shouted down for spreading true info, even if it appears to be FUD at first. No doxxing.

Are any verified Coinsmarkets staff posting updates?

Russoroni

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:35:44 AM

Yes. It’s going to be fine.
TravelFlex9915

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

There is zero chance of these guys are exiting. Zero. With 4chan and others doxxing skills these days these guys won't survive a week on the lam. They would literally be sleeping with a gun under their pillow for he rest of their stressful days and nights with people hunting them down. This isn't the 90's where you could hide away. They will get everything working. No doubt in my mind.
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

Yes. It’s going to be fine.

You can say its going to be fine all day long but I haven't had access to my coins in weeks.

And why can't a real rep from CM come in here and talk to us directly? Asking for a friend...

sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

There is zero chance of these guys are exiting. Zero. With 4chan and others doxxing skills these days these guys won't survive a week on the lam. They would literally be sleeping with a gun under their pillow for he rest of their stressful days and nights with people hunting them down. This isn't the 90's where you could hide away. They will get everything working. No doubt in my mind.

Why doesn't someone from CM come in here and talk to us directly? We deserve that. And why all the cloak n dagger incognito BS from you newbies?

blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

Why doesn't someone from CM come in here and talk to us directly? We deserve that. And why all the cloak n dagger incognito BS from you newbies?

They won't use twitter, forums or any other social media that would lead to compromising their anonimity. We are pretty much fucked and in no position to dictate our terms to these people, whoever they are. Sending complaints and reports to whoever won't get us our coins back, and CM knows it.
TravelFlex9915

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:57 AM

I don't know what you are talking about with the cloak and dagger stuff and I don't know why they haven't responded. Frankly I don't care. Either we get our coins or we don't. You people all want a decentralised system with no government interference but when something goes off the rails you all cry for the government agencies to come and rescue you. I have a substantial amount with cm but am not worried one iota. The more you hassle them the longer it's going to take. We are either going to get our coins or not. Whining won't do anything buy delay it further and bringing in outsider assistance will assure us of no coins period.
Russoroni

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

They won't use twitter, forums or any other social media that would lead to compromising their anonimity. We are pretty much fucked and in no position to dictate our terms to these people, whoever they are. Sending complaints and reports to whoever won't get us our coins back, and CM knows it.

Because talking to people sucks. People are annoying. These guys would rather just fix the site and let it roll. They know you’ll all be back. You’re addicted to shitcoins lol. You will all stampede to the withdraw page as soon as it comes back online. They’ll probably still charge the crazy high withdraw fee. They’ll make a fuck-ton off of that and then eventually when some shiny new shitcoin drops you will be back. They really aren’t stressing. They are comfortable knowing that they could take off with all our money. They’re comfortable with being honest and NOT taking off with our money and they’re not in a hurry to chat with us in some town hall forum where the disapproval of the multitudes is rammed down their throats. If I was them I would probably keep everybody updated with a daily tweet but that’s me.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:00:23 AM

I don't know what you are talking about with the cloak and dagger stuff and I don't know why they haven't responded. Frankly I don't care. Either we get our coins or we don't. You people all want a decentralised system with no government interference but when something goes off the rails you all cry for the government agencies to come and rescue you. I have a substantial amount with cm but am not worried one iota. The more you hassle them the longer it's going to take. We are either going to get our coins or not. Whining won't do anything buy delay it further and bringing in outsider assistance will assure us of no coins period.

Fuck off edgelord.

Financial freedom doesn't mean no police, courts or prisons. Or no consequences for theft.

This isn't about politics, it's about a dodgy exchange. If you don't care go away.

TravelFlex9915

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

Fuck off edgelord.

Financial freedom doesn't mean no police, courts or prisons. Or no consequences for theft.

This isn't about politics, it's about a dodgy exchange. If you don't care go away.
You should go back to playing with your magic cards. You shouldn't be investing your piggy bank money if you can't deal with losing it. Another exchange lost 503 million yesterday. It will happen again. Use a wallet or stick your money in a bank instead of chasing 10x profits thinking you should have someone hold your hand and save you when something as volatile as crypto doesn't go your way.
Russoroni

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

Fuck off edgelord.

You should go back to playing with your magic cards. You shouldn't be investing your piggy bank money if you can't deal with losing it. Another exchange lost 503 million yesterday. It will happen again. Use a wallet or stick your money in a bank instead of chasing 10x profits thinking you should have someone hold your hand and save you when something as volatile as crypto doesn't go your way.

What exchange lost $503 million?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: