Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60628 times)
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:17:34 AM

I don't know what you are talking about with the cloak and dagger stuff and I don't know why they haven't responded. Frankly I don't care. Either we get our coins or we don't. You people all want a decentralised system with no government interference but when something goes off the rails you all cry for the government agencies to come and rescue you. I have a substantial amount with cm but am not worried one iota. The more you hassle them the longer it's going to take. We are either going to get our coins or not. Whining won't do anything buy delay it further and bringing in outsider assistance will assure us of no coins period.

Fuck off edgelord.

Financial freedom doesn't mean no police, courts or prisons. Or no consequences for theft.

This isn't about politics, it's about a dodgy exchange. If you don't care go away.
You should go back to playing with your magic cards. You shouldn't be investing your piggy bank money if you can't deal with losing it. Another exchange lost 503 million yesterday. It will happen again. Use a wallet or stick your money in a bank instead of chasing 10x profits thinking you should have someone hold your hand and save you when something as volatile as crypto doesn't go your way.

Of course you just had to respond, even though you "don't care". Pathetic child.

Yes I've seen all the "you should go back to blah blah" arguments before and they're as pathetic and childlike as you are. I realise you're probably not actually long out of childhood but grow up.

I'm going to go ahead and assume anyone who's telling people they're whining over being ripped off is a massive cunt looking for an argument  and not respond further, unlike you I mean what I say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelFlex9915

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:46 AM

I don't know what you are talking about with the cloak and dagger stuff and I don't know why they haven't responded. Frankly I don't care. Either we get our coins or we don't. You people all want a decentralised system with no government interference but when something goes off the rails you all cry for the government agencies to come and rescue you. I have a substantial amount with cm but am not worried one iota. The more you hassle them the longer it's going to take. We are either going to get our coins or not. Whining won't do anything buy delay it further and bringing in outsider assistance will assure us of no coins period.

Fuck off edgelord.

Financial freedom doesn't mean no police, courts or prisons. Or no consequences for theft.

This isn't about politics, it's about a dodgy exchange. If you don't care go away.
You should go back to playing with your magic cards. You shouldn't be investing your piggy bank money if you can't deal with losing it. Another exchange lost 503 million yesterday. It will happen again. Use a wallet or stick your money in a bank instead of chasing 10x profits thinking you should have someone hold your hand and save you when something as volatile as crypto doesn't go your way.

What exchange lost $503 million?
coincheck
Russoroni

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:19:57 AM

Fuck off edgelord.

What exchange lost $503 million?
coincheck

Was that even in coinmarketcap?
Russoroni

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:24:00 AM

Holy shit

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ne4xdk/a-cryptocurrency-theft-bigger-than-mt-gox-just-happened-in-japan-coincheck-nem
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

There is zero chance of these guys are exiting. Zero. With 4chan and others doxxing skills these days these guys won't survive a week on the lam. They would literally be sleeping with a gun under their pillow for he rest of their stressful days and nights with people hunting them down. This isn't the 90's where you could hide away. They will get everything working. No doubt in my mind.

Why doesn't someone from CM come in here and talk to us directly? We deserve that. And why all the cloak n dagger incognito BS from you newbies?

They won't use twitter, forums or any other social media that would lead to compromising their anonimity. We are pretty much fucked and in no position to dictate our terms to these people, whoever they are. Sending complaints and reports to whoever won't get us our coins back, and CM knows it.

Wooo back the truck up there taco cause I wouldn't be so sure about that. In fact the opposite is true. They had to make payments to their host, registrar, and cloudflare and maybe other places. Those payments are traceable by court order just like ips are traceable. A court order can also reveal ip addresses from anyplace they've had an account like twitter, facebook, bitcointalk, and the list goes on. A 20$ investment from a thousand members in this community and we got 'em. $20k would be enough to hire a lawyer and private investigator to track them down and serve some real legal justice so our bargaining position is pretty damn AWESOME if ask me. With the right community effort we can have every one of 'em behind bars getting buttrubbed nightly by there favorite cellmate.      

But I'm not interested in getting all that crap started, and others agree, after all we were all CM fans at one point.

But what I am interested in (and other members too) is someone from CM coming here and talking to us directly. Not this incognito newbie BS they keep playing with us b/c all that's doing is pissing people off. They need to stop acting childish and start talking to us like adults before they end up with a Bubba butt warmer if you get my drift...  

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

CM will come back online in the next upcoming weeks guys...let's not lose hope...
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

There is zero chance of these guys are exiting. Zero. With 4chan and others doxxing skills these days these guys won't survive a week on the lam. They would literally be sleeping with a gun under their pillow for he rest of their stressful days and nights with people hunting them down. This isn't the 90's where you could hide away. They will get everything working. No doubt in my mind.

Why doesn't someone from CM come in here and talk to us directly? We deserve that. And why all the cloak n dagger incognito BS from you newbies?

They won't use twitter, forums or any other social media that would lead to compromising their anonimity. We are pretty much fucked and in no position to dictate our terms to these people, whoever they are. Sending complaints and reports to whoever won't get us our coins back, and CM knows it.

Because talking to people sucks. People are annoying. These guys would rather just fix the site and let it roll. They know you’ll all be back. You’re addicted to shitcoins lol. You will all stampede to the withdraw page as soon as it comes back online. They’ll probably still charge the crazy high withdraw fee. They’ll make a fuck-ton off of that and then eventually when some shiny new shitcoin drops you will be back. They really aren’t stressing. They are comfortable knowing that they could take off with all our money. They’re comfortable with being honest and NOT taking off with our money and they’re not in a hurry to chat with us in some town hall forum where the disapproval of the multitudes is rammed down their throats. If I was them I would probably keep everybody updated with a daily tweet but that’s me.

Newbie Pussoroni what's your connection with CM? You seem to have plenty of inside information. You gonna tell us are keep talking BS?

d_crypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

I don't know anymore what to think about CM....I just found out that this happen before too, so that relaxes me a little...kind of...
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

Wooo back the truck up there taco cause I wouldn't be so sure about that. In fact the opposite is true. They had to make payments to their host, registrar, and cloudflare and maybe other places. Those payments are traceable by court order just like ips are traceable. A court order can also reveal ip addresses from anyplace they've had an account like twitter, facebook, bitcointalk, and the list goes on. A 20$ investment from a thousand members in this community and we got 'em. $20k would be enough to hire a lawyer and private investigator to track them down and serve some real legal justice so our bargaining position is pretty damn AWESOME if ask me. With the right community effort we can have every one of 'em behind bars getting buttrubbed nightly by there favorite cellmate.      

But I'm not interested in getting all that crap started, and others agree, after all we were all CM fans at one point.

But what I am interested in (and other members too) is someone from CM coming here and talking to us directly. Not this incognito newbie BS they keep playing with us b/c all that's doing is pissing people off. They need to stop acting childish and start talking to us like adults before they end up with a Bubba butt warmer if you get my drift...  

Host and domain were paid with btc. Domain was registered using fake information. Hoster has only email as contact information. This is already confirmed, don't know about Cloudflare though. They didn't use any social networks, except for bitcointalk forums last year. But you can expect people this paranoid about privacy using vpn on bitcointalk. I see chances of achieve anything with legal action very slim, as history dictates that pretty much every legal pursuit of crypto fraud and theft ended up in nothing. Especially if people who stole or scammed didn't leave much traces.
sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:22:37 AM

Host and domain were paid with btc. Domain was registered using fake information. Hoster has only email as contact information. This is already confirmed, don't know about Cloudflare though. They didn't use any social networks, except for bitcointalk forums last year. But you can expect people this paranoid about privacy using vpn on bitcointalk. I see chances of achieve anything with legal action very slim, as history dictates that pretty much every legal pursuit of crypto fraud and theft ended up in nothing. Especially if people who stole or scammed didn't leave much traces.

They left a footprint someplace that's traceable I'd bet money on that. All it takes is one good detective to connect a single dot then the domino's fall in place and the butthurt starts. If they paid in btc then maybe a past transaction can connect there true identity. If they sent an email then maybe that revealed the senders true IP. Get the real IP from an email and you've got 'em. They can be tracked down it just takes some cash, a good detective, and an aggressive lawyer going before a judge. They are not as anonymous as they think. Wink

They would be well advised to come in here and have a little chat with us...   

sunsetblues

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

My friend just committed suicide because he lost money on this exchange. I hope you're happy about killing people, coinsmarkets.com  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry How can we sue them? I will donate 10k to this cause

This post is so sad, we are all very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. Just try and take comfort in knowing your friend is in a better place.

I'm not a lawyer so please don't take what I'm saying as legal advice. But this sounds like it could turn into a wrongful death case. I'm thinking the family might be able to go after the host, registrar, DNS provider and the ISP that supplied the bandwidth to the host. Pin these companies against the wall with a wrongful death lawsuit and they'd be eager to cough up the identity of the people behind CM. But like I said, I'm not a lawyer and what I'm saying shouldn't be taken as legal advice. But maybe a real lawyer reading this thread will be kind enough to chime in and give you some advice on the matter.

Right now as a group we don't have any plans to seek legal action against CM, but if they don't open back up or start a line of communication with the community that could change real fast.

OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:08:41 AM

My friend just committed suicide because he lost money on this exchange. I hope you're happy about killing people, coinsmarkets.com  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry How can we sue them? I will donate 10k to this cause

Tell me this is a bad joke.
Isle of Groestl

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

My friend just committed suicide because he lost money on this exchange. I hope you're happy about killing people, coinsmarkets.com  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry How can we sue them? I will donate 10k to this cause

CoinsMarkets did not kill anyone.
If it's true, your friend took a financial risk on the Internet, and lost . . maybe.
Judge and Jury still out.
tumjuk

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

Sad to hear that, I hope this is a joke.
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

Can provide some evidence of this?

Coz if its a joke, its not fkn funny.

I mean he does only have 1 post and just signed up earlier today. Could very well be a troll.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

call your favorite news agencies and tell them

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
DigitalCoinBRL

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

CEO/DEV - SperoCoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

The lack of communication by the company is unacceptable!
We have a relatively high number of users and coins in the house ...
We would like at least more concrete information and dates.

There is at least one timeline of what is being done by the company ...

Simply unacceptable.

GlacierBits

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

we are not scam , we moved on new server ,
not easy to setup all from scratch . we will be back and very very soon
here is the site working already on main server, but remain disabled until we finish updating DB  with all manual withdrawal , syncing wallet .etc
https://image.ibb.co/mxKKik/coinsmarkets.png

Hope to see you back soon really liked the exchange.
maxuscz

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

It is very big words. Without proof.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

CM will come back online in the next upcoming weeks guys...let's not lose hope...

Next coming weeks?

Weren't they supposed to be online by today?

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: