Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:19:21 AM

Why should I choose this coin?
I think you shouldn't.

Women sit and show each other discount cards and coupons, they change. And here as if an enormous number of people are changing, that is, trading these coupons inside the system. And not only trade, but also use it for their intended purpose. You can sell unnecessary to them, and buy the right ones. A huge system where you can find discounts on anything you like.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:31:20 AM

Will gatcoin also implement affiliate earnings with regard to coupons and deals?

I think they will start that thing. but i did not hear about that. that benefit will be available after launch platform.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

Will gatcoin also implement affiliate earnings with regard to coupons and deals?

I think they will start that thing. but i did not hear about that. that benefit will be available after launch platform.

The platform will definitely have a huge impact on the shopper's community. There will be much room for development and the ideas need to come from the people.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

Will there be a mobile app? It will be very convenient and necessary.
When is the release planned?

On their website they have screenshots of a mobile app so i guess they are planing to program one but it will probably be released some time after their main platform.

Yes there will be a mobile app! In fact the platform is being built to be mobile centric and the mobile wallet will be available upon release!

We think that being able to manage multiple reward programs from your phone will be hugely useful for consumers and and make the whole shopping experience more streamlined and efficient!

Awesome! This is a must!

My wife only uses mobile apps for stuff such as this: Cartwheel, iBotta, etc

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

Will there be a mobile app? It will be very convenient and necessary.
When is the release planned?

On their website they have screenshots of a mobile app so i guess they are planing to program one but it will probably be released some time after their main platform.
A mobile app will really help to increase users of this project. I know some people who only use smartphones and no computers anymore.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

Japan legalized Bitcoin, and around 45% of all turnover of Bitcoin trading - in Japan.
But Japan only trading Bitcoin. They not trading any altcoin as I know. Have Gatcoin a chance to going to japanese market?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:02:53 PM

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

Is your A-Drop system able to recognize if a user tries to fake his geographic location with a GPS spoofing app to get the tokens airdropped to his wallet?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:07:16 PM

Japan legalized Bitcoin, and around 45% of all turnover of Bitcoin trading - in Japan.
But Japan only trading Bitcoin. They not trading any altcoin as I know. Have Gatcoin a chance to going to japanese market?

With fiat, they can only buy bitcoin but there is not any obstacles to send btc to any exchange to take some altcoin like lots of countries bitcoin exchange.

I don't know gatcoin would be there through fiat but in 2017 it is not easy to just buy btc and convert to any altcoin.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

Wow, holy shit. How can such a small country have so much money invested in crypto. Really shows that crypto will get bigger everywhere, Japan always leads techwise.

Ranking 11th out of 195 I wouldn't file Japan under the countries with a small number of people, but it is definitely a lot smaller than China.

Lot smaller than China and india. India also planning to have it's official crypto currency.

indonesia has bitcoin.co.id as primary market, japan has bitflyer.jp as primary market.
with smaller country, japan has good prospect in economy. we can chose japan as safe heaven to invest in crypto if they accepting another major crypto such as GATCOIN

You can't just look at populations to make an analysis about it.

Japanese people have too many money to spend, so they can easily invest in the blockchain, Chinese people don't for instance.

Besides that, they are the leading community on technological changes, very adaptable community.

Because of this reasons, it is not a surprise Japan is investing huge amounts to crypto. And with that reasons, gatcoin has a magnificent start place.
Japanese people are very open for new technologies (just look at thier heritage - SONY). Japan also officially accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies so this market is almost ideal for project like GATCOIN
diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:21:33 PM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.
I think mobile app is the main of this project. people go to coffee shop, restaurant only bring their phone. not anything else.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

A lot of countries are very friendly with reward system, in America a lot of compagnies already use system for fidelity and reward customer. Its a very huge business, of gatcoin build a strong platform, the value of the project could be incredible. I really like the possibility of the project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:42:43 PM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.
I think mobile app is the main of this project. people go to coffee shop, restaurant only bring their phone. not anything else.

Exactly. and having access to your promotional tokens on the spot gives you an incentive to use them.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

With fiat, they can only buy bitcoin but there is not any obstacles to send btc to any exchange to take some altcoin like lots of countries bitcoin exchange.

I don't know gatcoin would be there through fiat but in 2017 it is not easy to just buy btc and convert to any altcoin.

yes, but I mean japanese exchanges and fiat of course.
Currencies, which trading by fiat, have much more value
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

Is your A-Drop system able to recognize if a user tries to fake his geographic location with a GPS spoofing app to get the tokens airdropped to his wallet?

But what's the problem? I mean - if you have to be on a given, offline shop to use those tokens... GPS spoofing won't teleport yourself into any location, so you'll end with useless (for you) tokens on your app.

salahazert

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:57:52 PM

A promising project, perhaps participating, participating in a reward campaign? Smiley
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

Exactly. and having access to your promotional tokens on the spot gives you an incentive to use them.

Actually, the whole project wouldn't make any sense, at least not for offline stores, if they won't create a mobile app  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

The platform will definitely have a huge impact on the shopper's community. There will be much room for development and the ideas need to come from the people.

yes and offers keep coming when people publicly use platform.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:35:43 PM

But what's the problem? I mean - if you have to be on a given, offline shop to use those tokens... GPS spoofing won't teleport yourself into any location, so you'll end with useless (for you) tokens on your app.

Yes but still people can abuse it from the comfort of their home. Why would they walk if they can do it from their couch. And you will probably be able to use certain coin all across the country so the area for potential offline shop is big and there is still an option to sell the token for Gatcoin.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

I thought the idea behind all of this is that these merchant tokens are tradeable on the GAT exchange. So if someone teleports to a location for the airdrop and he can, in the end sell, these token on the GAT exchange for GAT tokens, it's pretty obvious that these A-drop system will be abused.
stormcleric

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:58:33 PM

I thought the idea behind all of this is that these merchant tokens are tradeable on the GAT exchange. So if someone teleports to a location for the airdrop and he can, in the end sell, these token on the GAT exchange for GAT tokens, it's pretty obvious that these A-drop system will be abused.

Let the devs speak then. But GPS spoofing systems are not impossible to block. Look at Pokemon Go for instance, GPS cheaters are blocked and banned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: