Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

Yes we are all really exited to see how the partnership will work. I think if the partnership work very well, gatcoin price will go very very high cause it will open an incredible market for the project.

Well, it's sure that having a partnership this big right from the start is a bid advantage for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

Yes we are all really exited to see how the partnership will work. I think if the partnership work very well, gatcoin price will go very very high cause it will open an incredible market for the project.

Well, it's sure that having a partnership this big right from the start is a bid advantage for this project.

the price will increase if the people see great moves from the project right out of the gate.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

They have travel tokens. They have already some partnership in this niche? With which companies?

Thats awesome. This year AirBerlin went bankrupt, the air miles I have there are kind of lost or i need to try to recover them at one of the other one world alliance members. But its a whole
difficulty to get this done. Please give me GATcoins in the future Smiley

Yes it would be so useful if you could switch your miles from one bonus program to another one. I currently collect some, but I often fly with different companies because I watch out for cheap prices ... So it's hard to collect many in one program.

Colleting your miles from differents companies would be great.
I'm also a traveller who looks for the cheapest prices.

But I'm a little confused here, will GATcoin also have partnerships with travel agencies?

Well so far I know only about their partnership with SK planet. Not sure if they are already in negotiation with travel agencies.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

They have travel tokens. They have already some partnership in this niche? With which companies?

Thats awesome. This year AirBerlin went bankrupt, the air miles I have there are kind of lost or i need to try to recover them at one of the other one world alliance members. But its a whole

Airmiles rewards program is one of the widely used marketing tool in the Airline industry, they should integrate with GATCOIN in the near future.

i do have a lot of airmiles yearly too, and this would be really attractive for me ><

getting gatcoins instead of airmiles would be nice ><"
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:37:41 PM

I am looking closer into GATCOIN's partner SK Planet now and I see they already have location tracking and geo-fencing features. To give you an idea what it looks like:

Damn, they have big phones there. Or they are really small people.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3010509
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

Yes it would be so useful if you could switch your miles from one bonus program to another one. I currently collect some, but I often fly with different companies because I watch out for cheap prices ... So it's hard to collect many in one program.

But I'm a little confused here, will GATcoin also have partnerships with travel agencies?

Well so far I know only about their partnership with SK planet. Not sure if they are already in negotiation with travel agencies.
It's nothing official right now, but in the future it's almost sure that Gatcoin will make some partnerships with airlines and travel agencies  Wink
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

It's nothing official right now, but in the future it's almost sure that Gatcoin will make some partnerships with airlines and travel agencies  Wink
find some new partnership in the field of travel,is a very good idea specially with airlines and Airmiles rewards program...
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:29:00 PM

find some new partnership in the field of travel,is a very good idea specially with airlines and Airmiles rewards program...
for the project team at this stage need just to follow the road map, lately GATCOIN has become very popular,
I think good marketing will bring them to new higher level
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

for the project team at this stage need just to follow the road map, lately GATCOIN has become very popular,

Yeah you are right. We should be patient and let the team follow the planned steps acording to the roadmap. After an successful launch of the platform next year there will be a more partnerships at the latest.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:06:53 PM

Yeah you are right. We should be patient and let the team follow the planned steps acording to the roadmap. After an successful launch of the platform next year there will be a more partnerships at the latest.

I don't think we need to worry about partnerships for the moment.
Gatcoin already has a very big partnership before even finishing the ICO, so it's a very big plus already.
Once the tech has proven it's worth, other partnerships will follow soon.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:27:55 PM

China people cant participate in the ICO? Hm.. its may be better, because they will want buy on the exchange than

China banned all ICO's so the citizens cant participate.
They can buy from exchanges when cryptocurrencies are regulated in China and if its regulated after ICO its a good thing for the investors Smiley.

Really hope China comes back in the game and hopefully very soon Smiley

how many times do we have to repeat this Smiley

china banned all ICO PROJECTS, chinese people can still buy into ico projects. only projects with headquarter in china are banned ><"
agree, China is in the game! the more after the 18th of October after the elections, I'm sure they will have a better government in their country and they will lift the ban on conducting ICO

We will know for sure after the 18th of October. I expect them to regulate everything and release some sore of China Digital Coin. I don't think they will allow ICO participations if they can't control it....

Nevertheless we've seen that all china trades have moved to Japan.. so I expect the people who want to invest (China) will do so via Japan. So this is actually a non issue imho.

I think they will regulate every ICO and will force the ICO projects to give them the entire data of the people participating in the ICO like name, adress and so on.

They can't really do it for now, it's huge amount of work, time, money, etc. I wouldn't be worried about China for the time being.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

Airmiles rewards program is one of the widely used marketing tool in the Airline industry, they should integrate with GATCOIN in the near future.

i do have a lot of airmiles yearly too, and this would be really attractive for me ><

getting gatcoins instead of airmiles would be nice ><"

Gatcoin is like a standard token between loyalty points, so if they get you gatcoin, you have access to their discounts and offers, or the discounts and offers of other shop, retailers, airline, training, etc. an incredibly useful token Cheesy.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:44:21 PM

Gatcoin already has a very big partnership before even finishing the ICO, so it's a very big plus already.

Thats true.
The partnership they have is more then enough to start with.

People are always looking for more news and new announcement. Same is for me, when I really like a project I cant wait to know everything.
The more news the better Smiley. GATcoin is a solid project with a solid marketing campaign. Cant wait for more news from them.

Great work you guys are doing.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:46 PM

Yes the partnership is really a great thing for the start of gatcoin. And start in Japan is really a good target for the projet, I think gatcoin can be adopted really fast in Asia.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:08:49 PM

You think they will have bonus miles? I cant find, which services will be for traveller in Gatcoin  Roll Eyes  Huh
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:41:31 PM

You think they will have bonus miles? I cant find, which services will be for traveller in Gatcoin  Roll Eyes  Huh

We're surely find about this once the project begin.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

Thats true.
The partnership they have is more then enough to start with.

People are always looking for more news and new announcement. Same is for me, when I really like a project I cant wait to know everything.
The more news the better Smiley. GATcoin is a solid project with a solid marketing campaign. Cant wait for more news from them.

Great work you guys are doing.
The following partnerships will be useful when tokens are traded on the exchange, then the price will rise.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

I just realized how big GATCOIN's partners are. Check this out:

GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets.

Those are some humongous numbers. And that is just the beginning.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

I just realized how big GATCOIN's partners are. Check this out:

GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets.

Those are some humongous numbers. And that is just the beginning.
Exactly, give them couple of months and they will have even bigger partners. It's just a beginning
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

I am looking closer into GATCOIN's partner SK Planet now and I see they already have location tracking and geo-fencing features. To give you an idea what it looks like:

Damn, they have big phones there. Or they are really small people.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3010509

Wonderfull girls  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin also will have a location tracking service with map of current discounts?
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: