Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66391 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:17:59 PM

Guys, i just saw this on there telegram group by the CEO
Oukhai Rachid:
GOOGLE // PECULIUM : PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

I can confirm this - sorry guys i was going to bed after the teaser  Grin

Basically why we didnt had a big announcement is that our website is under DDoS since 3.30 a.m. and we are trying to fix it.
Seems someone is really unhappy about us... Roll Eyes

WOW this is massive news, I'm certainly going to buy a load more after confirmation Smiley

Thanks for the update- keep up the good work
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

I have read about Peculium from a Medium shared by a friend and from what I am seeing, AI is really a thing now. An AI being able to analyze the cryptocurrency is a worthwhile investment for the future.

There are multiple ICOs going on at the moment, but it seems like Peculium is so far doing a good job, for product and marketing

The Peculium team have been doing a great job, especially in terms of promotion. Airdrop, Bounty & ICO is definitely the best way to spread the word and get as many people involved as possible.

They are maybe good in promotion, but the rating on cryptorated is very low of peculium. They scored a 1.8, while if you look at other Icos that are reviewed about them they have all higher ratings.

Honestly i give little credence to cryptorated, their way of rating seems so arbitrary. I mean honestly the fact things like dependencies gives it a 1/5 what the hell does that even mean? Competition = 1/5? Really?

Well, lets just stay positive till next year, most of there campaigns are still on and they keep bringing new updates that will obviously send a lot of positive vibe, don't get me wrong, i'm not a crypto puppet  Smiley and we have the right to be skeptical with such things cos the crypto world is really unpredictable and this makes it intriguing, anything can happen and most times, i just go with my instincts and ignore the news
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

Basically why we didnt had a big announcement is that our website is under DDoS since 3.30 a.m. and we are trying to fix it.

This sounds amazing! But also it sounds a little too good to be true hehe.. it is clear what google brings to the table for peculium, but what does peculium give google in return with this parnership?
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:26:44 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 02:56:10 AM by criptix

Oukhai Rachid:

This sounds amazing! But also it sounds a little too good to be true hehe.. it is clear what google brings to the table for peculium, but what does peculium give google in return with this parnership?

Peculium will provide google with blockchain and financial data from AIEVE. Win Win situation Smiley

/edit

Rephrased for better understanding.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
argroupru

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

Peculium will provide google with blockchain and AIEVE data. Win Win situation Smiley

See it. Agree too...)
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:57:42 PM

Peculium - ICO is Now Live. Get a 20% Bonus. Wtach this video...https://youtu.be/3IpfbQpcRMw
BERMUDAL

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:06:31 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

Peculium will provide google with blockchain and AIEVE data. Win Win situation Smiley

Okey cool! what kind of data? just what the AI accumilates and sorts? or also the data of people participating in the blockchain etc? shouldn't that be a disclaimer?

Personally i'm no privacy nut, but as far as i see these privacy coins mooning it is my understanding that alot of people here do care. Thats why i'm asking these questions Tongue
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

These are great news, technical alliances are always a leap forward. And, of course, it could further develop into business agreements that are even better news.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

Great news update we just received on Slack, Peculium is now an official Google partner! Great announcement from the Team that working really hard behind the scenes!

Does it mean that it will be acquired by Google sooner or later? Many people are talking that Peculium is the project to invest in but I would like to see it independent.

No..I don't think it will be acquired by google they might have just bought some percentage of shares from peculium, peculium won't disappoint  you if you invest in it...
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:46:34 PM

Oukhai Rachid:

I can confirm this - sorry guys i was going to bed after the teaser  Grin

Okey cool! what kind of data? just what the AI accumilates and sorts? or also the data of people participating in the blockchain etc? shouldn't that be a disclaimer?

Personally i'm no privacy nut, but as far as i see these privacy coins mooning it is my understanding that alot of people here do care. Thats why i'm asking these questions Tongue

NO! We are not sharing any privacy data of our investors and clients - please read the privacy policy on our website which complies with EU regulations!

We will mainly share blockchain and financial data which AIEVE is processing - Google showed a lot of interest thus they reached out to us. Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:58:30 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:55:41 PM by criptix

Great news update we just received on Slack, Peculium is now an official Google partner! Great announcement from the Team that working really hard behind the scenes!

Does it mean that it will be acquired by Google sooner or later? Many people are talking that Peculium is the project to invest in but I would like to see it independent.

No..I don't think it will be acquired by google they might have just bought some percentage of shares from peculium, peculium won't disappoint  you if you invest in it...

No need to worry about Google, they are not evil

Peculium's longterm goal is a complete and fully decentralised platform with self gonvernance - where even AML AI and Big Data analytics will run on the blockchain - a true financial market 2.0  Wink

So there wont be a problem even if one company would buy majority of PCL tokens in existence!

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
afrazium

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:07:15 PM

Most of people say "if I just heard about Bitcoin in 2010 I'd have bought blablabla..."
From what I see, I say "No, you wouldn't"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

I have now read a first part of the investment opportunity. They invest 25% of the crowd-sales in their first solidus contract. 50% of the proceeds go to the token holder, and AIEVE invests, so you do not have to worry about winning. The first investors benefit from the first solidus contract. But I prefer to copy it in to you. I like how they planned it

From the "investment opportunity https://peculium.io/ :
First SOLIDUS Contract is a self-sustaining, end to end (E2E) smart-contract. 25% of the funds collected during crowd-
sale will be invested in First SOLIDUS Contract. This contract will be of 6 months recurring duration. Being the "First"

solidus contract, investors in the FSC will be able to benefit from the premium benefits of the AIΞVE. The benefits of portfolio
management in the FSC will be completely free of cost. AIΞVE harnesses power of these predictions from the Big-data
analysis to optimize portfolio of the First SOLIDUS Contract and generates the most profits while taking the least risks.
50% of the profits generated during each contract period will be shared with the investors/PCL holders at the end of each
contract period in the form of ETH payments. 50% of the profits will be re-injected into next cycle of FSC making it as self
sustaining contract.
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:59:00 PM

So Ico is ongoing, is it possible to follow the smartcontract? I would like to see how the ico runs, wether good or bad.
crypptoe

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:43:51 PM

Is the news confirmed? any links to the news?
Ace44

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:40 PM

Yea, the telegram group is buzzing about it and the link was dropped, beside, google would have issued a statement by now if is false, is been hours already, you don't mess up with such big brand and not get a backlash, go through the thread, perhaps the telegram link should be available on the first page, you can join the community, ask and see for yourself, the community base is growing by the day, i'm really excited about this
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

here is a link to the official peculium-tweet a few hours ago https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/944654766445121536
really big news, will help a lot to find investors (they got me already:-) )
Ace44

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:31:35 PM

So Ico is ongoing, is it possible to follow the smartcontract? I would like to see how the ico runs, wether good or bad.

The pre-ico is over but the ICO is still running and i think it will run till the 24th of January if i'm not mistaken, after which runs the Continued Coin Offering (CCO) phase,  $3,827,015.27 has so far been raised, so with the google partnership deal, i see a boost in investment this coming week
Anilg

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:48:41 AM

Peculium is a platform which uses the power of AI
To bring liquidity and the dawn of financial markets 2.0
Making it possible for everyone to start their #cryptosavings
Secured by the Blockchain

Awesome, What else we need?  Wink
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:07 AM

Wow that's huge. This project looked promising from the very beginning but if some people had any doubt this pretty much kills them. Now I'm even happier I managed to get some tokens in the pre ICO.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: