Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 06:54:46 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 03:32:17 PM by justlucky

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?

You can read the pinned-post on their Telegram for the full details.
I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.
yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the information that you given it will help a lot of us.

Yes many people got confused about the statement of Arena that they postpone for a while, but if this is just because of Holiday season then it is fine. But better to make clarification from the team of Arena Space.
They postpone the ico? I think they celebrate all with their family. Thats why they postpone but when the ico resume?
yes i think so, that their busy celebrating with their family,i suggest to  visit telegram of arena space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
I'm sure that so many people will be excite to experience the VR Technology. Many people will be happy for this kind of Park.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
neths29

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:26:39 PM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Not only children can enjoy this kind of park, but also the adults will enjoy it too. I'm sure that this will be an awesome bonding for all of the Filipino family.
yes, their gadget will be good for adults as well since not all are suitable for young ages.
Even our parents will absolutely enjoy the VR Technology, Certainly many people will be visiting this kind of park.

Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?

I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.
yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.

Yes many people got confused about the statement of Arena that they postpone for a while, but if this is just because of Holiday season then it is fine. But better to make clarification from the team of Arena Space.
They postpone the ico? I think they celebrate all with their family. Thats why they postpone but when the ico resume?
I guess they intent to postponed the ico by the mean time because every one is busy for the holidays and new years activities. It's part of their strategy I believe.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Not only children can enjoy this kind of park, but also the adults will enjoy it too. I'm sure that this will be an awesome bonding for all of the Filipino family.
yes, their gadget will be good for adults as well since not all are suitable for young ages.
Even our parents will absolutely enjoy the VR Technology, Certainly many people will be visiting this kind of park.
Somehow you are right but as we all know most of the parents now a days are not really enjoying the technology. They still want the old and traditional way of entertainment.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

They said in the pinned post in their telegram channel "Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected". It only means many investors and franchisers are thinking that this project is a great and big opportunity to them because they are also seeing the potential and possibility for this project to become successful in the near future.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

Hey guys have you seen their new video presentation in their website? I am excited to watch it but it turns to be a different language, Russian language I believe. I think they should make it universal language.

memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:12:47 PM

Hey guys have you seen their new video presentation in their website? I am excited to watch it but it turns to be a different language, Russian language I believe. I think they should make it universal language.
Yes they should make it atleast in the english language for us to be able to fully understand it. Video presentation discussing about the project is very important because it will be the reason to fully understand how the whole project and app is going.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

They said in the pinned post in their telegram channel "Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected". It only means many investors and franchisers are thinking that this project is a great and big opportunity to them because they are also seeing the potential and possibility for this project to become successful in the near future.
That is good news for the team. The first good news for the year 2018. Now since the holiday is already ended, the team will continue their work and they should be determined and inspired so that the project will have a great end result.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

Rest assured that the arena space team will clarify things after the holidays. Happy new year to all!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Rest assured that the arena space team will clarify things after the holidays. Happy new year to all!
Just keep waiting a concrete and official announcement here and their telegram. Since it's holiday, just make a  happy and quality time with your love ones while waiting. Welcome 2018!
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:10:30 PM

that is a good news for the beginning of this year, hope they will have a good run and better updates than the last year Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
sethme

Activity: 116
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Any data regarding the status of ICO sales? Where can I check it? My connection is been down for a few days. Where can I have other source of updates regarding this project except for their website and telegram?
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

Thank you for your answers guys. I am anticipating a warm welcome of new year for ARena Space. Hope that they will resume the ICO sooner.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

Somehow you are right but as we all know most of the parents now a days are not really enjoying the technology. They still want the old and traditional way of entertainment.

Maybe you're right, but we also know and feel the improvement of our technology can no longer be avoided. Yes, there are parents who still want the ancient games but of course many people are also welcome in this type of high-tech games so what we need to do is respect the wants of each one.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

Maybe you're right, but we also know and feel the improvement of our technology can no longer be avoided. Yes, there are parents who still want the ancient games but of course many people are also welcome in this type of high-tech games so what we need to do is respect the wants of each one.
Still we don't need to discriminate or taking out the old ones, it's a treasure for being a gamer. The soul is in it, the old meta. We cannot reach this kind of technology if they didn't dream the VR a long time ago. It's also their achievement to have the evolution of technology. Respect the old one but continue to grow.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

Older people nowadays are more willing to interact with the younger generation and to try new things out. Im pretty sure that arena space will be a hit amongst the young and the young at heart as well.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.

Yes Thats right there's still a lot to consider but the thought that someone from this country would like to franchise gives us hope that we might experience Arena space and that is a good start. 
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 12:00:06 AM by creepyjas

Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.

Yes Thats right there's still a lot to consider but the thought that someone from this country would like to franchise gives us hope that we might experience Arena space and that is a good start.  
Where'd you guys founnd out the info that PH is listed to their target places? Can anyone provide me the link? tia
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

Where'd you guys founnd out the info that PH is listed to their target places? Can anyone provide me the link? tia
I think you can find the article or information about the plans on having a franchise of Arena Space in the Philippines to their telegram channel, all the updates from Arena Space can be seen there.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: