Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.

Yes Thats right there's still a lot to consider but the thought that someone from this country would like to franchise gives us hope that we might experience Arena space and that is a good start. 
Also mentioning Philippines is such a good sign that they still consider our country to have a franchise of Arena Space, maybe not now but in the future because we all know that not all Filipino are open about cryptocurrency. Maybe we need to spread more information about it, so that if someday Arena Space will already decide to have a franchise here in the Philippines, people are also ready to accept and welcome the Arena here.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

May we know who is the franchisee here in the philippines? I remember that i also did ask this question to the team. Also, i tried asking them the capital requirements and other possible requirements in setting up a franchise here in the country. Im afraid they havent get backed at me on this yet.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

here in Philippines. There is so many people treat crypto current is a scam but if arena space build their park in Philippines it help's the people to accept the crypto world. knowing that crypto is a real thing not a scamm
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:56 AM

here in Philippines. There is so many people treat crypto current is a scam but if arena space build their park in Philippines it help's the people to accept the crypto world. knowing that crypto is a real thing not a scamm
I agree on you, when Filipinos hear about cryptocurrency they always think that this is just a scam wherein they don't get good benefits on this. People here in the Philippines is very narrow-minded in terms of cryptocurrency. So for me, it is better to spread information and share your knowledge to all Filipinos so that they will understand the importance of cryptocurrency and the benefits that they can get.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:58:42 AM

Because the Philippines is on the list, Good job and nice move Arena Space! 100% sure that you will not regret it. I'm about to experience this kind of technology Grin
Is this real? i have not been looking at this thread lately and their website but if this is true i'm pretty sure kids here in the philippines will love the technology that ARena space will bring here.
Actually it is not yet sure that Philippines will have a branch of ARena Space. Because the devs only said that there is someone here in the Phililpines who wants to have franchise. But there is so much requirements to comply before it will finalize that is why it is not sure yet. But we are also hoping that it will happen.

Yes Thats right there's still a lot to consider but the thought that someone from this country would like to franchise gives us hope that we might experience Arena space and that is a good start.  
Where'd you guys founnd out the info that PH is listed to their target places? Can anyone provide me the link? tia
I think you can find the article or information about the plans on having a franchise of Arena Space in the Philippines to their telegram channel, all the updates from Arena Space can be seen there.

Thanks. Anyway, if it's really true that ARena Space is planning to operate in the Philippines, that will be a lot of opportunity for all. Entertainment for all and work for unemployed Filipinos.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

Where'd you guys founnd out the info that PH is listed to their target places? Can anyone provide me the link? tia
I think you can find the article or information about the plans on having a franchise of Arena Space in the Philippines to their telegram channel, all the updates from Arena Space can be seen there.

Thanks. Anyway, if it's really true that ARena Space is planning to operate in the Philippines, that will be a lot of opportunity for all. Entertainment for all and work for unemployed Filipinos.

You're right creep, they can bring another level of happiness to every single player at the same time they can also provide many jobs for unemployed Filipinos.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

You're right creep, they can bring another level of happiness to every single player at the same time they can also provide many jobs for unemployed Filipinos.
Good part of the project to help some unemployed Filipinos, just hoping that they have a enough payment for their service. Because mostly of us is a hard worker who are willing to do extra effort for good. Hope that the success of Arena Space will continue.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:45 AM

Hmmm, you can back read, there's some member of this thread share that info or you can go there in the Telegram, there's a lot of info there.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:19 AM

Good part of the project to help some unemployed Filipinos, just hoping that they have a enough payment for their service. Because mostly of us is a hard worker who are willing to do extra effort for good. Hope that the success of Arena Space will continue.
Yes, When this happens we will see how they will appreciate the hard work of the Filipino and honesty in the work. But for now still hoping for the success of this project.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

If this happen in the Philippines, many people will benefit on this. The unemployed Filipino workers, our economy will improve and also our tourism. Let's just wait for another update regarding this matter.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

They said in the pinned post in their telegram channel "Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected". It only means many investors and franchisers are thinking that this project is a great and big opportunity to them because they are also seeing the potential and possibility for this project to become successful in the near future.
that is a good news for the beginning of this year, hope they will have a good run and better updates than the last year Smiley
This is only mean that many people trusted this ICO, many investors believe that this project will become successful and be able to provide good service that they promise to people.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

It is because many people in PH isn't having their own research and just relying on rumors and fake news. You're right, if there will be big establishments that offers cryptocurrency for every transaction made, I think people will soon understand the way of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Stephgmnl

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:03:41 AM

They said in the pinned post in their telegram channel "Our franchise chain is growing faster than was expected". It only means many investors and franchisers are thinking that this project is a great and big opportunity to them because they are also seeing the potential and possibility for this project to become successful in the near future.
that is a good news for the beginning of this year, hope they will have a good run and better updates than the last year Smiley
This is only mean that many people trusted this ICO, many investors believe that this project will become successful and be able to provide good service that they promise to people.

That's right, Investors can join the ICO's at the same time consider franchising Arena space. There's a lot of country who wanted to franchise arena space because of the future of virtual reality experience, and its arena space who can deliver a excellent quality of VR experience thru games and movies and everyone is looking forward to that.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

If this happen in the Philippines, many people will benefit on this. The unemployed Filipino workers, our economy will improve and also our tourism. Let's just wait for another update regarding this matter.
Is this true that they will launched it here in philippines cause if they launched it here its a very good news i want to try the vr
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

Is this real some of comment says that they will not launched in ph but they said some parts of asia im sorry but is this real ? that they will lunched it here
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?

You can read the pinned-post on their Telegram for the full details.
I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.
yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the information that you given it will help a lot of us.

i read that they postponed for just the holidays kind of day off now its resume
PINAGPALA

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Is it legit that ARena Space postponed the ICO? As far as I know, they will continue the ICO after the holidays season. What is the exact date?

You can read the pinned-post on their Telegram for the full details.
I heard it is just postponed and it will resume after holidays. I guess the devs should clarify this matter because many people including customers and investors are getting confused about it.
yes they postpone because of holiday season, i heard that after Chinese new year end will resume the ico. correct me if i am wrong.
Thanks for the information that you given it will help a lot of us.

oh thanks for the information i dint post this week cause i think ints not resume yet thanks for the update that is has been resume
vinceB

Activity: 257

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

I just wanna know all of you have been received the reward? like twitter and facebook campaign thanks in advance
PINAGPALA

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

I just wanna know all of you have been received the reward? like twitter and facebook campaign thanks in advance

In telegram ive read about the payment in airdrop they will distribute after the ico
Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:40:34 PM

In telegram ive read about the payment in airdrop they will distribute after the ico

ive read the ico will be held in the end of the first quater
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: