Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
kengeorge21

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:17:45 AM

Facilities are already established, are they planing to expand it on other contries?
Yes! Of course, expanding to different countries would be great ideas.
Though the target cities are the top ones, so it might be a long time for us to be reached depending on the success of its operation within next few years Smiley

Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Wow so many choices, kids will love their park for sure.
btw, im not sure with oculus rift CV1, did arena created that one ?
oculus rift CV1 was called by the official representative
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Wow so many choices, kids will love their park for sure.
btw, im not sure with oculus rift CV1, did arena created that one ?
I apologize, maybe I misunderstood your question
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:35:16 AM

How much is VR safe for health?

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.

There are VR's that can cause damage to your eyes and there are fairly developed VR's that lessens the damage. But in my opinion, If you are spending 3-4 hours playing DOTA or any other games in your pc, it sustains the same damage while using the VR for 3-4 hours. Too much games will hurt your eyes.

See this link I found: http://virtualrealitypit.com/virtual-reality-headsets-can-cause-permanent-eye-damage/?i=1
I think in using VR's you have a self discipline because too much use of anything is not good in your health. So the users/customers are responsible in their own health.
i agree with you bro .. If you want to play vr just know your limit.. Even it's fun to play but it's your choice if you continuing playing while your eyes is in hurt.. Arena space is not responsible if you play too long ..
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:59:52 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
The developers/admin of this project is very responsive in all the queries about Arena Space. This is a sign that they are very dedicated with their job and responsible enough to gain the trust of all investors and their followers.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

With the fast emerging technology in our generation the old forms of entertainment are being replaced by the new players, with emphasis on the deeper immersion, personalized experience, experience of complete sensuous immersion and edutainment, That is why Arena Space will be a big hit because its one of the first one to offer virtual reality.
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:01:50 PM

With the fast emerging technology in our generation the old forms of entertainment are being replaced by the new players, with emphasis on the deeper immersion, personalized experience, experience of complete sensuous immersion and edutainment, That is why Arena Space will be a big hit because its one of the first one to offer virtual reality.
it's good that you think so
It really will be a hit
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:59:49 PM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.

It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
yes filipino can afford this kind of park, you dont come to this park everyday so it wouldnt be hurt if it cost 700 pesos or more.
yes i agree! lets just hope that one day arena space park will operate here in PH.
yes im hoping for that too, i definitely bring my whole family if arena space operates here in phillipines.
I'll bring all my friends,classmate also my family this will be great experience to all of us. However I'm hoping that they will build the arena here in Philippines.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Dante4142539

Activity: 411

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:02:22 PM

It really will be a hit
Yes, we are now in the modern era which is everything is more on technology, everyday have changes happen. The VR or arena space is the way to fully experience the game you wanted.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

How many hours do you spend playing/browsing in PC or cellphone? It has the same effect on the user. I think ARena Space will orient people coming to their park first before allowing them to spend their time with a VR.
Yes its good that they orient first before using the VR, they should prioritizing the safety of the costumer.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.

It doesn't matter since they wont reach Philippines anytime soon yet, so chill a bit guys. Who knows they might consider the status of the economy of a country for the price.
They are right though, might be a bit costly here in the Philippines, I think that's one of the reason why they choose the famous cities in the world.
yeah, for people in first world countries it's quite affordable for sure maybe after a couple of months of years when the payback period has reach they might decide to build their parks in south east asia.

Come on guys, Filipinos ain't that poor, I'm pretty sure they have enough money to enjoy this VR parks once in a while.
yes filipino can afford this kind of park, you dont come to this park everyday so it wouldnt be hurt if it cost 700 pesos or more.
yes i agree! lets just hope that one day arena space park will operate here in PH.
yes im hoping for that too, i definitely bring my whole family if arena space operates here in phillipines.
I'll bring all my friends,classmate also my family this will be great experience to all of us. However I'm hoping that they will build the arena here in Philippines.
It also good for making memories this arena space. It seems that a lot of people will enjoy this park.
EvilMilk

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

It really will be a hit
Yes, we are now in the modern era which is everything is more on technology, everyday have changes happen. The VR or arena space is the way to fully experience the game you wanted.
Arena Space made huge step up in the entertainment. I would love to visit one of their parks, but they too far.
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

It really will be a hit
Arena Space made huge step up in the entertainment. I would love to visit one of their parks, but they too far.
I'm sure that the number of their parks will be grow all over the world
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:08:33 PM

Yes its good that they orient first before using the VR, they should prioritizing the safety of the costumer.

In my opinion, using this virtual game is better than playing computer games when it comes to our health, atleast here, we are moving our whole body, and can be a form of exercise as well not like playing many other computer games that just requires you to sit and click. This will require you to actually move you body and be active.

Matematic

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:28:15 PM

In my opinion, using this virtual game is better than playing computer games when it comes to our health, atleast here, we are moving our whole body, and can be a form of exercise as well not like playing many other computer games that just requires you to sit and click. This will require you to actually move you body and be active.
You can play VR on your computer with special devices. If you want real physical activity and the deepest immersion in VR you need to go into special park
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:14 PM

Might be great if you can release your original or in-house VR games and make it available to Android or iOS platforms so that those people who live outside the areas where ARena Space is located will be able to experience the fun. You can offer it to playstore or appstore where people can pay ARena Space token to avail the game.

Just an opinion or more likely a suggestion.
Thanks for your attention for our project! I'll communicate with the developers and tell them about your suggestion
Yes it is! What a wonderful suggestion, In case of delay of having Arena Space in other country they still have the opportunity to play and enjoy the VR games even without Arena Space in their area if they think and study about this good suggestion.

Actually that is a good idea, having your own virtual app on your gadget, its like entering a portal, that you can enter different worlds as long as you have your gadgets with you and a nice internet connection. The is more that can be add to this project, but their concept is the first step to a greater project, I hope they could do this in the future, that will change the way people live, not just the gaming industry, but the whole system of the wolrd.

Thanks for the appreciation and attention guys. This idea can create a wide scope for ARena Space in terms of distributing their product and giving joy to many people. This just came up to my mind because I am also interested in availing it if ever it will come true. Imagine if you just have a 3D-compatible movile device and VR Glasses and you can buy ARena Space orignal games. This will be a good thing for both the consumer/players and investors.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:47:28 PM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
STI_2M

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:57:56 PM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
Greate thanks for your support! Each opinion is very important for us!
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:45:27 AM

PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive

A little refinement:
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: