Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:01:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Great news on how the investments really push through reaching their target market cap. The team is really busy for the main core of this ICO, This means that they are working for the first VR park in moscow. Its huge and the technology isnt that simple either it will need a numerous testing before its fully functional.
They gonna do what they need to do just for the sake of the company, that's why I like this project in that part. Well, they have a good history background too, and it'a a clear extra points. So for those having a hard time finding some exciting games, better to take some time in VR and choosing ArenaSpace.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:10 AM

how is the token sale going? is there any update regarding token sales? it seems like the team is too busy now. 
many of us waiting for he new update, but the dev and team behind are not responding i think their are busy for something.

does the ICO continue? or are you ready to give you updates? We are looking forward to the VR update because we enjoy it. especially and we can see that our project is doing well.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

After building Arena Space in Moscow, what is next to the project? Is there any news and updates regarding ICO? The team of Arena Space is too busy that's why they can't update their followers? I hope that the team will still update this forum because there are lots of people waiting for the good news from the Arena Space and what is going on with the ICO.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

After building Arena Space in Moscow, what is next to the project? Is there any news and updates regarding ICO? The team of Arena Space is too busy that's why they can't update their followers? I hope that the team will still update this forum because there are lots of people waiting for the good news from the Arena Space and what is going on with the ICO.
yes me too im still waiting for some update, their are too busy no updates yet. but im still participating for this ico i have trust on arena space.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

yes me too im still waiting for some update, their are too busy no updates yet. but im still participating for this ico i have trust on arena space.
not only you many of us is waiting for update or still continue for run this project,as far as i know many participant here are still active we hope that they given as the information active supporting here..
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Immersive interactive quest
Immersive interactive quest with addition of virtual and augmented reality, projection walls, attractions for small children and a digital animator
-Wondering what kind of games that they use to attract children? What if Dora or Diego goes in 3D?
Actually it is a good suggestion, children will finally meet their cartoon character friends. But I am afraid that we should not expose the children in this kind of gadgets because I think it is harmful in their little eyes. Just saying.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

how is the token sale going? is there any update regarding token sales? it seems like the team is too busy now. 
many of us waiting for he new update, but the dev and team behind are not responding i think their are busy for something.
we are still waiting for some updates from arena I think the team gets busy from investors and their plan for the good outcome of the project.

lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

I saw an update in their telegram channel. They are offering 50% discount to all students who want to experience the Arena Space. All they need to do is just preset their student card and they will avail the 50% discount that is valid in the morning from Monday to Friday, but this discount is not valid during holidays.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

Immersive interactive quest
Immersive interactive quest with addition of virtual and augmented reality, projection walls, attractions for small children and a digital animator
-Wondering what kind of games that they use to attract children? What if Dora or Diego goes in 3D?
Actually it is a good suggestion, children will finally meet their cartoon character friends. But I am afraid that we should not expose the children in this kind of gadgets because I think it is harmful in their little eyes. Just saying.
I agree on the with you on that, may be for the little ones, it should be an augmented reality but without the vr goggles, may be as you said a projection in the wall.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

we are still waiting for some updates from arena I think the team gets busy from investors and their plan for the good outcome of the project.
May be their team will planning something big right now were just need to do just wait for Forder updates from arena space everybody will excited about the project
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

I saw an update in their telegram channel. They are offering 50% discount to all students who want to experience the Arena Space. All they need to do is just preset their student card and they will avail the 50% discount that is valid in the morning from Monday to Friday, but this discount is not valid during holidays.
This is good news for all student, but I hope that they will also give discounts to all senior citizen and PWD so that they will also enjoy the Arena Space and experience the beauty of the park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

I think ICO will be on march,  everyone is actually looking forward to that.  I only get updates in their telegram channel.  Everyone is trying to be patient and I definitely agree with you that they should update their followers.
thunderjet2983

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:12:56 AM

This is good news for all student, but I hope that they will also give discounts to all senior citizen and PWD so that they will also enjoy the Arena Space and experience the beauty of the park.
Only students? Why? Haha, as long as they are not cutting classes, there should be a designated time for the park to accept students during school days.
thunderjet2983

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

i watch the arena space in youtube i want the ninja fruits games it likes in real life they cut the fruits using motion sensored and the starwars with a laser sword..i hope arena space build in my country to experience more games
Hehe nice suggestion, you be like a samurai in an anime that can cut a fruit a hundred times before it falls down, or finish off multiple enimies in a second, love to see this
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
everybody here in this community are still waiting for any updates in arena space,we don't know what's really happen in the ico..
Right Sir, We should to wait for the updates because we are part of this project and we are expecting and praying for their success.
Yes me too bro, this kind of technology will releave the stress and forget the problem even in an hour only, you can enjoy, and bonding with friends or families together, and i hope philippines will have like this because many filipinos like gaming, in these kind of technology they will surely love it. And as,i watched it in youtube, it is very nice to try it more games you can try. I really love it, can't wait to have this.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

There is a post from their telegram channel about VR CUBE, it says that:
"VR CUBE is the best sensations of virtual reality on HTC Vive. We have prepared a safe area with the best glasses on the market. It includes dozens of specially selected games of virtual reality, and their number is constantly increasing. The latest technology Arena Space, HTC and Valve make a person part of a virtual world, breaking the plane of the ordinary screens.
VR CUBE is enjoyed by everyone at first sight and is endlessly surprising. You no longer need to buy glasses, to set up the computer, to spend time and money before the game. Try a new game or continue an old one, invite friends to see how they cope.
Sessions: 5 to 60 min."

I think this is a new attraction that Arena Space will be offered to their customers.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

"VR CUBE is the best sensations of virtual reality on HTC Vive. We have prepared a safe area with the best glasses on the market. It includes dozens of specially selected games of virtual reality, and their number is constantly increasing. The latest technology Arena Space, HTC and Valve make a person part of a virtual world, breaking the plane of the ordinary screens.
VR CUBE is enjoyed by everyone at first sight and is endlessly surprising. You no longer need to buy glasses, to set up the computer, to spend time and money before the game. Try a new game or continue an old one, invite friends to see how they cope.

I think this is a new attraction that Arena Space will be offered to their customers.

it's a good idea to try more new gaming technologies. because not only rich can also have more difficult.

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

I think ICO will be on march,  everyone is actually looking forward to that.  I only get updates in their telegram channel.  Everyone is trying to be patient and I definitely agree with you that they should update their followers.

As you can see either admins and team are busy about preparing the ICO I think, the topic on this thread is alive and many people are interesting in this project, And now I have seen that many projects are competing about VR, Hope this ARENA SPACE can surpass them in for opening the ICO so followers and investors are not disappointing of this project. But totally it's already success.
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

it's a good idea to try more new gaming technologies. because not only rich can also have more difficult.
Good thing that they are still launching new attractions even they have a lot of things to do because of their ICO. They still creating and looking for new attractions that can bring more customers to their park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
jackielim

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:55:02 AM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
Thank you for  this update. Hopefully, Arena has an initiative to update to everyone as we also part of the ICO. We understand that they are busy, but they are committed to everyone.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: