Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:53:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18805 times)
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:23:58 PM

Im excited in their new project in arena space VR amusement park new games, new adventure and its more fun and exciting i want to try all games
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:22 PM

After building Arena Space in Moscow, what is next to the project? Is there any news and updates regarding ICO? The team of Arena Space is too busy that's why they can't update their followers? I hope that the team will still update this forum because there are lots of people waiting for the good news from the Arena Space and what is going on with the ICO.

I think ICO will be on march,  everyone is actually looking forward to that.  I only get updates in their telegram channel.  Everyone is trying to be patient and I definitely agree with you that they should update their followers.

As you can see either admins and team are busy about preparing the ICO I think, the topic on this thread is alive and many people are interesting in this project, And now I have seen that many projects are competing about VR, Hope this ARENA SPACE can surpass them in for opening the ICO so followers and investors are not disappointing of this project. But totally it's already success.

I just want to go out with other parks in other countries, it's better to have a VR technology park around the world,

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
everybody here in this community are still waiting for any updates in arena space,we don't know what's really happen in the ico..
Right Sir, We should to wait for the updates because we are part of this project and we are expecting and praying for their success.
Yes me too bro, this kind of technology will releave the stress and forget the problem even in an hour only, you can enjoy, and bonding with friends or families together, and i hope philippines will have like this because many filipinos like gaming, in these kind of technology they will surely love it. And as,i watched it in youtube, it is very nice to try it more games you can try. I really love it, can't wait to have this.
Yeah and It will be one of the places where friends and relatives can enjoy together, like some amusement parks in our country.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
Thank you for  this update. Hopefully, Arena has an initiative to update to everyone as we also part of the ICO. We understand that they are busy, but they are committed to everyone.
Yes, No matter how busy they are, they should still see some time to update us. It is very important that they provide us with updates on the project that we monitor and support because it is very important. How do we know if the project still moving without any further updates they will provide?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:57 AM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
Thank you for  this update. Hopefully, Arena has an initiative to update to everyone as we also part of the ICO. We understand that they are busy, but they are committed to everyone.
Yes, No matter how busy they are, they should still see some time to update us. It is very important that they provide us with updates on the project that we monitor and support because it is very important. How do we know if the project still moving without any further updates they will provide?
It is their duty to update this forum because they know that there are lots of followers and participants here. They should give time to at least update or monitor this forum even they are very busy.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:22 AM

Im excited in their new project in arena space VR amusement park new games, new adventure and its more fun and exciting i want to try all games
We all excited about Arena Space especially those new and unique attractions that will create by the Arena. More attractions offered by Arena, more options to the customers for them to enjoy and explore.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

Just checked out the Arena Space website, found some interesting location on their main and sub branches, they have 5 main branches namely in Moscow, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Dubai, and Beijing. The closest to the Philippines is the Beijing main branch but it has sub branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore. All of these places are within our reach hehe hope they already built the sites already. But someday I hope there's someone from the Philippines who would invest in the franchise. Cheesy
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

Just checked out the Arena Space website, found some interesting location on their main and sub branches, they have 5 main branches namely in Moscow, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Dubai, and Beijing. The closest to the Philippines is the Beijing main branch but it has sub branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore. All of these places are within our reach hehe hope they already built the sites already. But someday I hope there's someone from the Philippines who would invest in the franchise. Cheesy
Definitely a good news to all Filipino who want to experience the Arena Space. But I am also hoping that someday, someone from the Philippines will invest to Arena Space and be able to build one in our country.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
gayletot

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

will I just ask correct what I heard done ICO of the arena space? if I am wrong please correct me only if the truth is I heard. thanks for the answer,

gayletot

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

the VR is actually known to have the toy technology I have seen here in my country and I have seen the impressive VR arena sapce itself so, surprised I really know that VR is worldwide.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Lots of places where to try. Maybe I would see you guys at one of them. Going to Dubai for a couple of weeks. Looking into it.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:07:35 PM

Definitely a good news to all Filipino who want to experience the Arena Space. But I am also hoping that someday, someone from the Philippines will invest to Arena Space and be able to build one in our country.
If they can actually built Arena Space in other countries I also hope that Philippines will catch up to that. It will really be a big hit to all Filipinos who loves to play and roam around.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

the VR is actually known to have the toy technology I have seen here in my country and I have seen the impressive VR arena sapce itself so, surprised I really know that VR is worldwide.
Many people here in Philippines also want to try and experience VR games in arena space every body is so excited like me to have here in our country.
thunderjet2983

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:33:54 PM

Lots of places where to try. Maybe I would see you guys at one of them. Going to Dubai for a couple of weeks. Looking into it.

I you will be able to go into one of the arena space, can we request that you take pictures and post it here on the thread. I think it will be great to have first hand information regarding the  games and the feel of the park.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:39:51 AM

I you will be able to go into one of the arena space, can we request that you take pictures and post it here on the thread. I think it will be great to have first hand information regarding the  games and the feel of the park.
This is great because if ever Arena Space is not available in our country, then we can go to the nearest country the Arena Space is available so that we  can still experience and see how big and enjoyable Arena Space is.

thunderjet2983

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
So you mean that you have already gone to an arena space amusement park and tried oit several games? Hows the experience? Is it affordable? Im just basing on what you said that you already tried it, correct me if im wrong
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

As of yesterday March 7, 2018, Arena Space team post some update in their telegram channel:
"Arena Space park in Astana, Kazakhstan
Virtual reality continues to conquer cities and countries.

From now on people and visitors of beautiful city Astana have an opportunity to dive into the world of virtual reality. Newest virtual reality rides and huge amount of games for people of all ages are located in the park. Everyone will find something to do in our park.

You can have an amazing experience of flight in VR paraglider, feel yourself as superfast driver in VR car simulator, become a space hero in VR-cube, have a fairy journey in candy land or arrange a real competition in VR with the whole family."

They are building parks in different places/country. Congratulations Arena Space team!.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

As of yesterday March 7, 2018, Arena Space team post some update in their telegram channel:

From now on people and visitors of beautiful city Astana have an opportunity to dive into the world of virtual reality. Newest virtual reality rides and huge amount of games for people of all ages are located in the park. Everyone will find something to do in our park.

You can have an amazing experience of flight in VR paraglider, feel yourself as superfast driver in VR car simulator, become a space hero in VR-cube, have a fairy journey in candy land or arrange a real competition in VR with the whole family."

They are building parks in different places/country. Congratulations Arena Space team!.
by the way, i will thank you for the updates coming from you and arena space we still hoping to build it here nearest in my home or in my own country to try and experience how good the rides and games...

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

This is great because if ever Arena Space is not available in our country, then we can go to the nearest country the Arena Space is available so that we  can still experience and see how big and enjoyable Arena Space is.
yes, I'm willing to travel near to my country to try and to see the beautifulness of arena space and I will recommend it to my friends and family I'm expecting to build the franchise here in the Philippines and everyone can't wait for it

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

by the way, i will thank you for the updates coming from you and arena space we still hoping to build it here nearest in my home or in my own country to try and experience how good the rides and games...
Good thing there is someone in the forum that keeps on updating the participants even he just get the information from the telegram channel of Arena Space. Thank you for giving time to update us here.

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: