Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18806 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

As of yesterday March 7, 2018, Arena Space team post some update in their telegram channel:
"Arena Space park in Astana, Kazakhstan
Virtual reality continues to conquer cities and countries.

From now on people and visitors of beautiful city Astana have an opportunity to dive into the world of virtual reality. Newest virtual reality rides and huge amount of games for people of all ages are located in the park. Everyone will find something to do in our park.

You can have an amazing experience of flight in VR paraglider, feel yourself as superfast driver in VR car simulator, become a space hero in VR-cube, have a fairy journey in candy land or arrange a real competition in VR with the whole family."

They are building parks in different places/country. Congratulations Arena Space team!.
by the way, i will thank you for the updates coming from you and arena space we still hoping to build it here nearest in my home or in my own country to try and experience how good the rides and games...
Good thing there is someone in the forum that keeps on updating the participants even he just get the information from the telegram channel of Arena Space. Thank you for giving time to update us here.
No worries, I know that a lot of people here are too busy to check the updates of Arena Space in their telegram channel. And I know that people in this forum are waiting for some updates and progress on Arena Space.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Just checked out the Arena Space website, found some interesting location on their main and sub branches, they have 5 main branches namely in Moscow, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Dubai, and Beijing. The closest to the Philippines is the Beijing main branch but it has sub branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore. All of these places are within our reach hehe hope they already built the sites already. But someday I hope there's someone from the Philippines who would invest in the franchise. Cheesy

Lots of places where to try. Maybe I would see you guys at one of them. Going to Dubai for a couple of weeks. Looking into it.

I you will be able to go into one of the arena space, can we request that you take pictures and post it here on the thread. I think it will be great to have first hand information regarding the  games and the feel of the park.
This is great because if ever Arena Space is not available in our country, then we can go to the nearest country the Arena Space is available so that we  can still experience and see how big and enjoyable Arena Space is.
I thin they have a products so that you can enjoy their projects also in our home, but I don't know if there is a online market for there products. As I recall, you can only buy their products in there arena space amusement park  as of now. But there is a franchising and hope it will come true to the other country as well.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:49:20 AM

As of yesterday March 7, 2018, Arena Space team post some update in their telegram channel:

From now on people and visitors of beautiful city Astana have an opportunity to dive into the world of virtual reality. Newest virtual reality rides and huge amount of games for people of all ages are located in the park. Everyone will find something to do in our park.

You can have an amazing experience of flight in VR paraglider, feel yourself as superfast driver in VR car simulator, become a space hero in VR-cube, have a fairy journey in candy land or arrange a real competition in VR with the whole family."

They are building parks in different places/country. Congratulations Arena Space team!.
by the way, i will thank you for the updates coming from you and arena space we still hoping to build it here nearest in my home or in my own country to try and experience how good the rides and games...
Good thing there is someone in the forum that keeps on updating the participants even he just get the information from the telegram channel of Arena Space. Thank you for giving time to update us here.
No worries, I know that a lot of people here are too busy to check the updates of Arena Space in their telegram channel. And I know that people in this forum are waiting for some updates and progress on Arena Space.
Yes! I hope it too. As I can see many project now has been open in all about VR technology blockchain payment system. And eventually some others are successful for now. Admins are busy I think for preparing the next step for the project.

FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

the temple run like simulator is the best game of arenaspace for me. it improves agility as a cardio exercise. this kind of games is the future of crossfit and fitness exercises. great idea.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
So you mean that you have already gone to an arena space amusement park and tried oit several games? Hows the experience? Is it affordable? Im just basing on what you said that you already tried it, correct me if im wrong
not totally in arena space amusement park. But i just try in a small amusement park here in our country the VR simulator
PDNade

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:36:49 PM

Arena Space is the place to rest for the whole family. In our parks there are many different rides and more than 200 units of content which are constantly updated. We always work at quality of services improvement and add new opportunities for our guests. Today you can celebrate birthday, corporate event or romantic date for two in every park of ours. Additional services allow us not only to expand the client list but to build a long-term relationship with everyone as well.

jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:09:29 AM

Immersive interactive quest
Immersive interactive quest with addition of virtual and augmented reality, projection walls, attractions for small children and a digital animator
-Wondering what kind of games that they use to attract children? What if Dora or Diego goes in 3D?
Actually it is a good suggestion, children will finally meet their cartoon character friends. But I am afraid that we should not expose the children in this kind of gadgets because I think it is harmful in their little eyes. Just saying.
I agree on the with you on that, may be for the little ones, it should be an augmented reality but without the vr goggles, may be as you said a projection in the wall.
Lets not forget the safeness of the children and all of the users of it. The team can still give an entertainment to them but they should consider those things.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Just checked out the Arena Space website, found some interesting location on their main and sub branches, they have 5 main branches namely in Moscow, Barcelona, Las Vegas, Dubai, and Beijing. The closest to the Philippines is the Beijing main branch but it has sub branches in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore. All of these places are within our reach hehe hope they already built the sites already. But someday I hope there's someone from the Philippines who would invest in the franchise. Cheesy

Lots of places where to try. Maybe I would see you guys at one of them. Going to Dubai for a couple of weeks. Looking into it.

I you will be able to go into one of the arena space, can we request that you take pictures and post it here on the thread. I think it will be great to have first hand information regarding the  games and the feel of the park.
This is great because if ever Arena Space is not available in our country, then we can go to the nearest country the Arena Space is available so that we  can still experience and see how big and enjoyable Arena Space is.

you can do it, but it would be nice to have all the VRs in the country go better, because not all people in the world can travel anywhere they want. so I strongly recommend that vr be more accessible to all the nations of the world.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:02:33 AM

Hoping that arena space amusement park will also reach  Philippines soon so that we can experience their VR games simulator
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

you can do it, but it would be nice to have all the VRs in the country go better, because not all people in the world can travel anywhere they want. so I strongly recommend that vr be more accessible to all the nations of the world.
Yeah you are right it is much better in the team will put another branch here in Philippines because the fare in country is quite costly. As far as I remember they opened a franchising, I did not hear any news about it.
PDNade

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

Hoping that arena space amusement park will also reach  Philippines soon so that we can experience their VR games simulator
Future it will be just be patient and we can experience the VR games of arena space. They already choosing PH for franchising their product so hopefully we have been choosen. We shall wait the progress and make an agreement for this and also investors for the project. Soon is coming.

Ulumorzki

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:46 AM

I thin they have a products so that you can enjoy their projects also in our home, but I don't know if there is a online market for there products. As I recall, you can only buy their products in there arena space amusement park  as of now. But there is a franchising and hope it will come true to the other country as well.
It would be nice if they have an online shop that can purchase their products and be able to use their customers at home so that if we can't go to the Arena Space we can still experience some of the attractions that are available inside the park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Post from telegram channel of Arena Space as of Mar. 12, 2018:
The most popular games in VR-cube.
VR-cube is one of the most demanded rides in our parks. The ride itself consists of HTC Vive VR headset and special controllers for game interaction.
- Minecraft - one of the most popular games for children and teenagers with full immersion into the world of pixel humans.
- Facy Skiing - the game for ski lovers, highly popular among young women.
- Raw Data - the game for true men, exiting battles in the outer space.
- Bomb U - bright and colorful multiplayer cooperation game, suitable for people of all ages.

There's a lot to do in VR-cube.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Post from telegram channel of Arena Space as of Mar. 12, 2018:
The most popular games in VR-cube.
VR-cube is one of the most demanded rides in our parks. The ride itself consists of HTC Vive VR headset and special controllers for game interaction.
- Minecraft - one of the most popular games for children and teenagers with full immersion into the world of pixel humans.
- Facy Skiing - the game for ski lovers, highly popular among young women.
- Raw Data - the game for true men, exiting battles in the outer space.
- Bomb U - bright and colorful multiplayer cooperation game, suitable for people of all ages.

There's a lot to do in VR-cube.
I think the vr cube is the full immersion type? Am I right. Im very interested in the raw data game. Wonder want kind of game this is, may be a survival game?
jackielim

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
Thank you for  this update. Hopefully, Arena has an initiative to update to everyone as we also part of the ICO. We understand that they are busy, but they are committed to everyone.
Yes, No matter how busy they are, they should still see some time to update us. It is very important that they provide us with updates on the project that we monitor and support because it is very important. How do we know if the project still moving without any further updates they will provide?
It is their duty to update this forum because they know that there are lots of followers and participants here. They should give time to at least update or monitor this forum even they are very busy.
Its been a month already since we read an update about ARENA.  I hope they should have an initiative to update everyone most especially the people who invested to them. Even once in a week they can update even in a post on this Forum.
gayletot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
Thank you for  this update. Hopefully, Arena has an initiative to update to everyone as we also part of the ICO. We understand that they are busy, but they are committed to everyone.
Yes, No matter how busy they are, they should still see some time to update us. It is very important that they provide us with updates on the project that we monitor and support because it is very important. How do we know if the project still moving without any further updates they will provide?
It is their duty to update this forum because they know that there are lots of followers and participants here. They should give time to at least update or monitor this forum even they are very busy.
Its been a month already since we read an update about ARENA.  I hope they should have an initiative to update everyone most especially the people who invested to them. Even once in a week they can update even in a post on this Forum.

That's a big problem, that's just what I think. it is better to have them answer our questions so we can also clarify about their project.

gayletot

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:13:52 AM

how are you ico? do you still have the project? No problems, it's better to give your updates about the project as well.

Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Arena Space News:

That's a big problem, that's just what I think. it is better to have them answer our questions so we can also clarify about their project.
I think, even in their telegram channel they are not also updating their followers. What will happen to this project if no one will update their participants and investors? How will people know the progress of this ICO?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
PDNade

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

From Telegram Post:

We introduce the brand new project in Arena Space parks.
FULL IMMERSION VR quest.
This unusual format of quest rooms, familiar to everyone, is the new word not only in the amusement industry but also in the field of virtual reality. Specially developed software, content and motion capture systems read the human body and any physical object movements and create full digital copy of it in virtual world.

lunatics14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

From Telegram Post:

We introduce the brand new project in Arena Space parks.
FULL IMMERSION VR quest.
This unusual format of quest rooms, familiar to everyone, is the new word not only in the amusement industry but also in the field of virtual reality. Specially developed software, content and motion capture systems read the human body and any physical object movements and create full digital copy of it in virtual world.
This is great! Arena Space is really a park of high end technology that you can imagine. There's a lot more to offer from Arena and more exciting attraction to be look forward too.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: