Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:02:41 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 05:19:09 AM by Hunterbunter

Also, I noticed you got a p2pool share this morning, yay! It means I have something to work with for the bonus payout scripts.

while I can see the share in 'payout' page, but cannot find in the 'last blocks', what's the problem? or did I missing something?

Ah it was there earlier, I had to restart the pool to detach devcoin merging, and I think it must have wiped the two blocks p2pool found from local memory, so they're not on the local list any more - they'd still be on the p2pool network.

EDIT: hmm just had a look myself, couldn't find it...hmm...I wonder if it got bumped.

EDIT: If the payment doesn't arrive and you should have received it, worry not, I'll cover it until I know the server's working properly (and I get the devcoind thing sorted out)
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:08:35 AM

I made fee changes that may have broke it.. maybe its a good idea to work backwards from the first stable release like 1.0.3 or whatenot looking at history.

Ok I'm a bit git nooby, this is what I'm doing to get a previous version:

git checkout 016bd1e7f8c289b05158e8005a69ff33bb262573 (whichever branch I want to use)
cd ~/devcoin/src && make -f makefile.unix

that then compiles what I think is the branch version, whose executable I can use to run. Is this the correct way to do it?

I think so, Im new to git I use HG at work and used SVN before that. but its pretty easy I use the windows client and it shows nicely the latest changes and diffs in a GUI and I can go rollback to any version.... and using the online github you can get the checkout id and go back just the way you describe.

When you do go back I would do a make -f makefile.unix clean and also get rid of the obj files in the src/obj folder... i dont think clean does it.

During my tests I set up a mining proxy and was able to call getauxblock in the node using the test in a box approach. I will try it again to see if it crashes this time.

On your end if you try on a few older versions, if it crashes the same way then its probably the port over to bitcoin 0.8.5 somewhere, or it could still be the server config since you said it was fine before... seems like when p2p connects it tries to talk and it crashes...

I had a similar issue when the android wallet would connect the node would crash and that was because it would try to deserialize a aux block that was null, and deferencing null crashes. So I added a null check there and then everything worked... but i was never sure why its getting null there, why would it try to pull up a block from the disk, deserialize it and find that the merged-mine section was null? Anyways I think beginning with commit 13cf0dd190e59b3ebf83f638872db6b2b9a5bc7f on jan 13 I tried to fix this issue, so maybe first try before this commit, I think it was stable on Dec 31. Before that we started to play with min fees and changed the dust fee definition.... so that might be an issue... before that we have initial implmentation.. so we have a few to try out and it would be interesting if as we go back that it works.
Hunterbunter

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:52:24 AM

or it could still be the server config since you said it was fine before... seems like when p2p connects it tries to talk and it crashes...

I had a similar issue when the android wallet would connect the node would crash and that was because it would try to deserialize a aux block that was null, and deferencing null crashes. So I added a null check there and then everything worked... but i was never sure why its getting null there, why would it try to pull up a block from the disk, deserialize it and find that the merged-mine section was null? Anyways I think beginning with commit 13cf0dd190e59b3ebf83f638872db6b2b9a5bc7f on jan 13 I tried to fix this issue, so maybe first try before this commit, I think it was stable on Dec 31. Before that we started to play with min fees and changed the dust fee definition.... so that might be an issue... before that we have initial implmentation.. so we have a few to try out and it would be interesting if as we go back that it works.

Hmm it might be related to this.

I remember something about what I was doing yesterday - I had actually set the user as Devcoinrpc and the pool was trying to log in as devcoinrpc...devcoind may not have been crashing initially because p2pool wasn't even connecting. I changed it when I started looking at the p2pool logs, and noticed it was saying "Authorization failure" every time it tried to access devcoind. That may actually have been when it started terminating process, so I'm thinking it's less likely server problem atm.

I'm going back to initial 0.8.5 and trying that now

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:26:28 AM

or it could still be the server config since you said it was fine before... seems like when p2p connects it tries to talk and it crashes...

Hmm it might be related to this.

I remember something about what I was doing yesterday - I had actually set the user as Devcoinrpc and the pool was trying to log in as devcoinrpc...devcoind may not have been crashing initially because p2pool wasn't even connecting. I changed it when I started looking at the p2pool logs, and noticed it was saying "Authorization failure" every time it tried to access devcoind. That may actually have been when it started terminating process, so I'm thinking it's less likely server problem atm.

I'm going back to initial 0.8.5 and trying that now

The old version is like 0.3.x new one is 0.8.5.. good idea though.. see if it haooens in old one.

Also its a good idea to cooy the data dir so you can recopy it over when you change versions.
Hunterbunter

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 10:11:49 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 01:19:28 PM by Hunterbunter

The old version is like 0.3.x new one is 0.8.5.. good idea though.. see if it haooens in old one.

Also its a good idea to cooy the data dir so you can recopy it over when you change versions.

ok so https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin/commit/e646ca6740862d6d5914d83b7e69bf31f95c25dc the initial 0.8.5 commit seems to be working ok. The daemon loaded (after a little compile coaxing), got all the blocks up to date, and p2pool seems to have stopped complaining that devcoind isn't playing with him.

Moving up the commit list now.

As a side note, from this point onwards: https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin/commit/36d595726636255a55c62780a671386c0cc7c505 (Updated unix makefile to match mingw)

make -f makefile.unix clean always gives the following result:
Code:
 make -f makefile.unix clean
rm -f devcoind test_Devcoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
cd leveldb && make clean && cd ..
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/leveldb'
make: [clean] Error 2 (ignored)
cd curl && make clean && cd ..
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl'
Making clean in lib
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl/lib'
.deps/libcurl_la-amigaos.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl/lib'
make[1]: *** [clean-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl'

so far I've mostly just been ignoring it, but I just discovered it was working without errors before this commit. Previous commit to the one above:

Code:
rm -f Devcoind test_Devcoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
cd leveldb && make clean || true

I don't know if that's actually important though.

Possibly more important, possibly not, while compiling the dec23 commit I noticed this warning:

Code:
main.cpp: In member function âbool CBlock::ConnectBlock(CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*, CCoinsViewCache&, bool)â:
main.cpp:1770:46: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
main.cpp: In function âCBlockTemplate* CreateNewBlock(CReserveKey&)â:
main.cpp:4372:45: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

I've seen that in the newest one too, could p2pool be sending one kind and the daemon expecting the other? The error from devcoind was "ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : txout.nValue negative", so could there be a buffer overflowing somewhere? Did you declare any ints which needed to be unsigned by any chance?

EDIT:

hmm, pretty much everything I try compiling after that point is giving me a weird problem (until the most latest builds). The devcoind that's produced is...not there. I mean it compiles and puts a file there, but when I try to run it (as root or user, and no matter where its placed), it just says "bash: ./devcoind: No such file or directory"...
Icoin

Activity: 585
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

Is there on devtome a howto add merged mining capability for sha256D bitcoin clones?

bit-fxtrader

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:14:21 PM

Thanks, glad someone is reading them haha Smiley

I tried searching myself and nothing came up so I guess noone has put me on the list yet.

It's too late to get into round 32, you'll go into round 33. We need about a week to approve new writers, each writer is checked by three people.

Are you sure? I got in as a writer 2 weeks ago but only started posting more actively in the past week. I assumed that as long as I post my stuff by the deadline I'll be ok so I just wrote my articles in word and I planned to upload them in batches to save on time.

@ hunterbunter my username is the same as my forum handle. Here is my page:

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:bit-fxtrader
smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:31:44 PM

Price of 1 million devcoins to fiat is dropping, from $500 to $400!
cdelatorref

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 03:47:17 PM

Thanks for the excellent pool, finally we have such a pool that pays out devcoins!

I immediately switched my 3G hash/s miner to your pool and everything seems fine with cgminer. then I goto your page at blisterpool.com, and try to register with my bitcoin and devcoin address, but it shows a message "VALIDATION_ERROR: 'module' object has no attribute 'Validate'". something wrong with the page? or should I do something more? Also, I see the "Stats" Column writing "Coming Soon", I think it should be implemented first, 'cause people don't like throw their hash power into a pool which cannot observe the mining status instantly Smiley

Hey again, I saw your miner hop back on when the pool was back up...did you find the pool stats page at the top? (http://blisterpool.com/stats ) That shows how much is going through by bitcoin address if you scroll down. It's just a basic open-source front end for the p2pool, not very fancy, but I still have to dive into the p2pool data to figure out how it's actually storing stuff so I can give better stats and figure out the bonus payouts etc.

Also, I noticed you got a p2pool share this morning, yay! It means I have something to work with for the bonus payout scripts.

Ok!
Looks like I'm finally mining, I tried up since yesterday and finally I'm mining with the 139jTYFSBed77zXwtZMtVSrMgyYBXF8Fxr Address, the pool is nice looking and I love the way it looks, the part I really liked is you can put your BTC adress as username, one thing I recommend to improve is an optional e-mail when you register yourself to obtain pool related news and announcements.
The 1% fee looks fair to me, and the graphical design is far superior from the standard merged pools, I liked you are mining merged coins with BTC, but I suggest you make them visible, like you say: "We are mining NMC, IXC..."
I think at first you should distribute randomly some DVC (given by community) to the miners to attract them to the pool.

Awesome, I can see you in the database, but the server stats don't seem to be registering any hash from your address (http://blisterpool.com/stats - click graph and scroll down to miners). Emfox's address got a share / payout so I know that's working ok (yay). I've got my miner on there on the 17ep6P address but it's only an old 6990 so not very much power; it's on the graphs too.

That's a good idea with the email list, I'll add that too.

I thought it might have been a bit confusing listing all the merge mined coins on the front page, because those are mostly what I'm using to produce the devcoins. I do have them listed here: http://www.blisterpool.com/BP/method but do you still think I should put them on the front page? Thanks for your feedback btw Smiley. My OCD is wondering where your hashes are going, though, was it you that had the block erupter? I wonder if it needs special settings.

Is there a way to see all ratings, by user?  It seems tedious to go through every rating page.

I agree this would be useful...I'll see if I can whip up something on dvccountdown.
My miner was doing weird things, I'm finally mining correctly =)
Hunterbunter

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:05:19 PM

My miner was doing weird things, I'm finally mining correctly =)

Ah awesome, I see you now Smiley
Hunterbunter

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:45:12 PM

Those of you using the pool should see the first devcoin payments out...they're not much atm, but they should grow once we get more shares/haspower/blocks etc. I think I might just put a minimum dvc pool of 1000 payout a day or something from tomorrow, because it's a bit sad sending someone 0.05 dvc and paying 1 dvc fee...

smeagol
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 04:55:29 PM

Please review this list of current and active bounties, and verify that your information is correct.  Thank you!

Therefore, I suggest a bounty of 40 shares for a professional-looking devcoin payment processor (admins can vote on this), and an additional 15 12 shares for each store or business that starts using the the processor, with a 2/5 share bonus for the person who coded the processor for each store and a 5 2 share bonus for the person who persuaded the business to start using the devcoin payment processor.

If there are no objections today, the bounty will go into effect.

I've set up a p2pool at blisterpool.com:9332. With something like cgminer you can connect to: ./cgminer blisterpool.com:9332 -u <bitcoin address> -p x -any other settings
Please try this pool out, the first person who mines at this pool and makes a post of at least 50 words will get 4 shares. The second 3 shares, the third 2 shares, and the last 1 share.

This bounty is active.

Awesome, here it is            1BZrrPVnQibm9M357dATtTokUYP1vaosgU

Would it be possible to test it out with a small payment? First time devcoin user here and haven't been yet contacted by an admin re payment.

I put it into the business_bounty_32.csv file.  As long as the address is on your computer, you should be okay.  Also, since you're a new writer, you should have received a test payment of a few DVC.

Please verify that this is correct: Bitfx-trader,1BZrrPVnQibm9M357dATtTokUYP1vaosgU,6-Investment Business Plan(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg4983583#msg4983583)

I've include a section that let's let's people make money off of the projects created through the bounty engine if they originally invested in it. I think it's a cool additions to the whole project.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_bounty_engine

Thanks a lot! Here is my address:

16DV7iL8wVyozq973rj2qA3Zw4r7mvnAKc

I've entered it into the system.  Please verify that this is your correct devtome username and address:

Jdlrexy,16DV7iL8wVyozq973rj2qA3Zw4r7mvnAKc,6-Investment Business Plan(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg4980155#msg4980155)

Quote from: smeagol
Hello all, we are still looking for someone to represent Devcoin and speak at our Convention. If you would like to, please pm me or email, alex@cryptocurrencyconvention.com. Thank you!

I'd like to propose something like the MiniMetalMaker "bounty".  If you speak at the convention, all travel expenses will be paid for (provided they are under $1500 - this can be changed), and you will also get admission to the convention paid for, through devcoin.  Whoever writes a speech and presentation (powerpoint, prezi, etc.) about devcoin, for the speaker, in turn gets 4 shares.   (the two people can be the same)

If there are no objections in two days, this bounty will go into effect.

The problem is with the devcoind daemon, or at least between the daemon and the server. I'm not sure if I've somehow inadvertently blocked access to the network for the devcoin daemon or what, but the other daemons don't seem to be having any issues so I've done something specifically to this.

The P2Pool is running fine with the other merged mine coins (at least they seem to be, but we haven't found any blocks yet).

I suggest a 24 share bounty to the pool which mines the first devcoin block with Sidhujag's daemon. Any objections?

This bounty will go into effect in three days.

giftculturewriting

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:03:28 PM

Is there a way to see all ratings, by user?  It seems tedious to go through every rating page.

Not that I'm aware of, though that would be useful. So far the easiest thing would be to search for your own username, and then see which rating pages you show up on.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 05:15:15 PM

ok so https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin/commit/e646ca6740862d6d5914d83b7e69bf31f95c25dc the initial 0.8.5 commit seems to be working ok. The daemon loaded (after a little compile coaxing), got all the blocks up to date, and p2pool seems to have stopped complaining that devcoind isn't playing with him.

Moving up the commit list now.

As a side note, from this point onwards: https://github.com/sidhujag/devcoin/commit/36d595726636255a55c62780a671386c0cc7c505 (Updated unix makefile to match mingw)

make -f makefile.unix clean always gives the following result:
Code:
 make -f makefile.unix clean
rm -f devcoind test_Devcoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
cd leveldb && make clean && cd ..
cd curl && make clean && cd ..
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl'
Making clean in lib
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl/lib'
.deps/libcurl_la-amigaos.Plo:1: *** multiple target patterns.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl/lib'
make[1]: *** [clean-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/amit/devcoin/src/curl'

so far I've mostly just been ignoring it, but I just discovered it was working without errors before this commit. Previous commit to the one above:

Code:
rm -f Devcoind test_Devcoin
rm -f obj/*.o
rm -f obj-test/*.o
rm -f obj/*.P
rm -f obj-test/*.P
rm -f obj/build.h
cd leveldb && make clean || true

I don't know if that's actually important though.

Possibly more important, possibly not, while compiling the dec23 commit I noticed this warning:

Code:
main.cpp: In member function âbool CBlock::ConnectBlock(CValidationState&, CBlockIndex*, CCoinsViewCache&, bool)â:
main.cpp:1770:46: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
main.cpp: In function âCBlockTemplate* CreateNewBlock(CReserveKey&)â:
main.cpp:4372:45: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

I've seen that in the newest one too, could p2pool be sending one kind and the daemon expecting the other? The error from devcoind was "ERROR: CTransaction::CheckTransaction() : txout.nValue negative", so could there be a buffer overflowing somewhere? Did you declare any ints which needed to be unsigned by any chance?

EDIT:

hmm, pretty much everything I try compiling after that point is giving me a weird problem (until the most latest builds). The devcoind that's produced is...not there. I mean it compiles and puts a file there, but when I try to run it (as root or user, and no matter where its placed), it just says "bash: ./devcoind: No such file or directory"...

Could be ill trace over the changed on monday.

Initial code worked? But it has other issues I think.

Are you using old daemon for the pool now?

bit-fxtrader

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:23:12 PM

I used to write a daily fundamental report on 5 currencies USD,EUR,JPY,GBP and AUD. I plan to restart this and add a bitcoin section plus another section for all crtyptos. So basically it will be a daily report of 7 sections of around 200 words each, it will go over the news of the previous day and offer a preview of the news for the next day. In addition to 5 daily reports I plan to also do a weekly summary and weekly preview that will cover the news for the previous / upcoming week.

I assume this would be ok since devtome already allows poetry and fiction but I thought I would make sure because it's not really ''wiki'' type content.

Admins / reviewers, let me know what you think.
epinay

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 06:44:01 PM

A big pump in the next hour? Smiley
bit-fxtrader

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:08:23 PM

Please review this list of current and active bounties, and verify that your information is correct.  Thank you!

Therefore, I suggest a bounty of 40 shares for a professional-looking devcoin payment processor (admins can vote on this), and an additional 15 12 shares for each store or business that starts using the the processor, with a 2/5 share bonus for the person who coded the processor for each store and a 5 2 share bonus for the person who persuaded the business to start using the devcoin payment processor.

If there are no objections today, the bounty will go into effect.

I've set up a p2pool at blisterpool.com:9332. With something like cgminer you can connect to: ./cgminer blisterpool.com:9332 -u <bitcoin address> -p x -any other settings
Please try this pool out, the first person who mines at this pool and makes a post of at least 50 words will get 4 shares. The second 3 shares, the third 2 shares, and the last 1 share.

This bounty is active.

Awesome, here it is            1BZrrPVnQibm9M357dATtTokUYP1vaosgU

Would it be possible to test it out with a small payment? First time devcoin user here and haven't been yet contacted by an admin re payment.

I put it into the business_bounty_32.csv file.  As long as the address is on your computer, you should be okay.  Also, since you're a new writer, you should have received a test payment of a few DVC.

Please verify that this is correct: Bitfx-trader,1BZrrPVnQibm9M357dATtTokUYP1vaosgU,6-Investment Business Plan(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg4983583#msg4983583)

I've include a section that let's let's people make money off of the projects created through the bounty engine if they originally invested in it. I think it's a cool additions to the whole project.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_bounty_engine

Thanks a lot! Here is my address:

16DV7iL8wVyozq973rj2qA3Zw4r7mvnAKc

I've entered it into the system.  Please verify that this is your correct devtome username and address:

Jdlrexy,16DV7iL8wVyozq973rj2qA3Zw4r7mvnAKc,6-Investment Business Plan(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233997.msg4980155#msg4980155)

Quote from: smeagol
Hello all, we are still looking for someone to represent Devcoin and speak at our Convention. If you would like to, please pm me or email, alex@cryptocurrencyconvention.com. Thank you!

I'd like to propose something like the MiniMetalMaker "bounty".  If you speak at the convention, all travel expenses will be paid for (provided they are under $1500 - this can be changed), and you will also get admission to the convention paid for, through devcoin.  Whoever writes a speech and presentation (powerpoint, prezi, etc.) about devcoin, for the speaker, in turn gets 4 shares.   (the two people can be the same)

If there are no objections in two days, this bounty will go into effect.

The problem is with the devcoind daemon, or at least between the daemon and the server. I'm not sure if I've somehow inadvertently blocked access to the network for the devcoin daemon or what, but the other daemons don't seem to be having any issues so I've done something specifically to this.

The P2Pool is running fine with the other merged mine coins (at least they seem to be, but we haven't found any blocks yet).

I suggest a 24 share bounty to the pool which mines the first devcoin block with Sidhujag's daemon. Any objections?

This bounty will go into effect in three days.

Tnx smeagol. Just checked my wallet, still no sign of a test payment from an admin. It's been two weeks since I've been given login data for devtome. I assume there were swamped with new writer requests lately.

I was asking for a small test payment because I was having issues with my AV, had to restore a file that my AV guaranteed, so wanted to check that it hasn't  screwed up the devcoin installation somehow.
Unthinkingbit

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:12:52 PM

Those of you using the pool should see the first devcoin payments out...they're not much atm, but they should grow once we get more shares/haspower/blocks etc. I think I might just put a minimum dvc pool of 1000 payout a day or something from tomorrow, because it's a bit sad sending someone 0.05 dvc and paying 1 dvc fee...

Please put a minimum pool payout, because making lots of small payouts would bloat the blockchain.

Unthinkingbit

Activity: 935
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:37:14 PM

It's too late to get into round 32, you'll go into round 33. We need about a week to approve new writers, each writer is checked by three people.

Are you sure? I got in as a writer 2 weeks ago but only started posting more actively in the past week. I assumed that as long as I post my stuff by the deadline I'll be ok so I just wrote my articles in word and I planned to upload them in batches to save on time.

We start approving new writers after they've written at least a thousand words.

novacadian

Activity: 232
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 09:02:25 PM

Price of 1 million devcoins to fiat is dropping, from $500 to $400!

Sounds predictable. Probably those selling off in preparation of buying back at a lower price once the dump happens. All my recent selling took place when things were hovering at 0.00000067 so as to have buy back power at around 0.00000040. Others are probably doing the same thing.

If the payouts happened gradually over the period, instead of all at once, it may take a bit of the drastic rise and fall out of things and make things less predictable for day traders.

- Nova

DVC Address : 1EfsiVUECqmR5Qx7C4PkmwadDXYuSGzssL
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: