Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How many BottleCaps do you own?
None - 86 (39.1%)
1-1k - 30 (13.6%)
1k-10k - 28 (12.7%)
More than 10k - 76 (34.5%)
Total Voters: 220

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottlecaps 2.1 UPDATE REQUIRED - HARDFORK JULY 4 2014 to 200% Annual PoS  (Read 388604 times)
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:07:38 AM

Any ideas on a website name... capcoin.com is taken, but there is nothing there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bholzer

Activity: 490

The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:20:19 AM

Sorry that you feel that way bholzer.

However, ultimately, you invested in the coin. So you just made my point, that not only did the name NOT MATTER, but even though you didn't like it, or see any interest in it, you mined/invested in it? (Because the name didn't actually matter. Bit = small, coin = cheap. See, doesn't matter. If you keep changing the name, it will matter. Looks like a hostile takeover or indecision. Also hard to find it... what is it called now? This week?)

Throw the coins on cryptsy. I'll buy them when I get the funds, or others will.

The low value is not real. There are like 20-200 coin chunks and zero sell volume. I raised the price from 0.00000989 to 0.000022 with 0.3 BTC, another 2 BTC and I could have taken it up to 0.00015 again. It is bots buying at 0.00001 and selling at 0.000011. The majority of coins are all in everyones hands, because they are not selling that low, because that isn't the value of the coin. Those who didn't care, just sold to get BTC as it rose. Like they did on every other coin. (Funny, the bots even buy other bots coins, or their own low bids, to make it look like it is falling, to get more cheaper. Then they do the opposite, to sell more for more money. Pump-bots with no actual volume are easy to destroy... lol, just buy all their low volume, like I did.)

There is more than 20Khs mining, because I have 12Khs mining myself, and I am not getting more than half the coins. There may be 20Khs on your pool of choice, or estimated by some off-value, but there is more like a constant 50Khs+ here, at this diff-level. More for you, if you mine. Where did they go? They went to chase dreams of hitting the mother-load mining new scam-pump coins, and will all be victims of loss. Since they are not "in the loop" on the scam. They will continue to chase their tails and collect coins that die, and complain that alt-coins are dead. (I was there once, in the beginning. Quickly changed to about five real coins, four were scams that just lived through the scams and pumps. Now I only focus on MNC, WDC, LTC, DGC, CAP, FTC and still favor CAP over all the others. The others don't have enough volatility to make money fast enough. They are too high or don't drop enough or have too much volume to contend with.)

Just be aware, that selling now is only a loss to you. It is a major gain to someone else. They won't feel bad for your surrender or loss, they will be glad they got a great deal and ride it to the moon.

There was only one issue with forking, which was resolved months ago, within less than a month. All coins have forking issues at some point. There were many forks, but it was all the same single issue, which has not been seen since then. BTC had hundreds of forks and thousands of drops. We had one major drop, which is less than 2% of the volume, because 98% are holding or selling higher than the 2% of idiots selling so low. I don't know why you can't see that, as an investor. As a user and an investor, it is great. Cheap coins to buy!

Did you buy many BTC when it fell from 250 to 100? Then rose back to 350? You had months to buy those, or trade coins for that drop, knowing the ASIC herd was eventually going to demand more from their value/losses/investments. Heck, right now you can get a whole new rig for half-price, if you had gotten BTC when it was low. Now bottlecaps are low. (Seeing the point?)

When you see 80% of the volume listed for the asking price now, that is when you get scared and jump ship. (Like the other alts, where almost 90% are listed for trade.) Even BTC is only trading like 7% volume at these prices.

The name did matter to me initially...as I overlooked it. When I began looking into it and learned more about it, I asked Mullick if they have considered a name change. He said they would be putting up a poll to change the name...and the was major motivation behind me buying and mining BottleCaps. I've since seen the value drop over 10 times...the network speed drop proportionally...and the community deteriorate with stubbornness and invalid logic. I'm not guaranteeing the coin will be a failure...but I would rather get out now and reduce the number of coins I follow. This is by far the weakest link in my portfolio...and the value of my position has dropped from roughly 8 BTC to roughly 0.75 BTC. When my holdings are worth 0.75 BTC and that represents over 4% of the market cap 5 months into the life of the coin, it's a deterrent. I was also under the impression that the name would be changed -- I would have never gotten involved had I known it wouldn't...because I've been in the game long enough to know where that will ultimately lead.

Whether you believe it or not, the name is negatively affecting the value -- that's an issue for me. I'm invested in a number of coins...and when the community is actively opposed to taking an action that would clearly increase the value and success of BottleCaps...it's not something I am interested in being a part of. I wish you guys the best and I hope whoever buys my BottleCaps profits from that purchase. Again, I wouldn't have bothered if I wasn't under the impression there would be a re-branding -- I was investing based on incorrect information. I assumed it was good information as I heard it directly from the lead developer...but my guess is that you guys have swayed him.

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:27:18 AM

Any ideas on a website name... capcoin.com is taken, but there is nothing there.
If the name remains bottlecaps, I have the domain.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:36:21 AM

Seriously asking you... Not mocking you...

What about "Bit Coin", "Mega Coin", or "Lite Coin" appeals to you, in the name? You said Bottlecaps sounds cheap... All three of those other names sound cheap. (BTW bottlecaps are a highly valuable and collectable item, like pez-dispensors and baseball-cards. More valuable than gold, if you want to talk about value. $0.00001 cap is sold for $10.00 and by weight, it is more valuable than gold.) Only BTC is on the rise, LTC is mostly a flat-line of low-value increase, and MEC is well... premined by a millionaire who still holds a majority of the premine, the rest he sold-off to take your investment in his pumps. BTC itself like CAP, had nothing to do with the value. It is not the coins job to be valuable, it is your job, as a coin holder, to find value in it. Apparently, you don't have value in it, and are unable to deal with risk, or manage risk. I told you how to cut your losses, but instead, you want to turn it into a loss, not cut losses. (Which are all in your head, because until you sell, they are not a loss.)

If you are willing to sell, I made you an offer, that is reasonable, to me and apparently to the reality of the market you wished to sell-out to. Take it, and the loss is real. Ignore it, and it isn't a loss. Do nothing, and it will surely be a loss.

I'll sell you anything you want, with any low-value coin, and I will continue to buy things with my high-valued coins, because that is how you make money. In two months, this coin did what BTC and LTC and MEC has done, rise and fall. You should be selling your high-value BTC, and buy more CAP. Again, if you don't understand that logic, you shouldn't be investing, and risking investments.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:38:06 AM

If the name remains bottlecaps, I have the domain.

Which name? capcoin.com, or capcoins.com, or bottlecap.com, or bottlecaps.com?

Would you be willing to forward the domain-name (point it) at my servers?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:48:14 AM

Which name? capcoin.com, or capcoins.com, or bottlecap.com, or bottlecaps.com?

Would you be willing to forward the domain-name (point it) at my servers?
We've looked at this before and the only one available was: http://www.bottle-caps.info/ ;this is the one that I registered.
We figured that it was pretty much a good one.

As for Mega Coin, the name usually refers to https://mega.co.n ;their site is very good looking and the GUI of the wallet is awesome. I'm not sure about it's current services.
Bottlecaps usually refers to:

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:54:57 AM

Yea, I like the look of Mega's GUI... but I have to keep restarting it to keep it working/connected when trying to get the wallet loaded. That was a nightmare doing that.

Mega to me = mega-man (The old kids video-game.)
Bottlecaps to me = Future post-nuke currency from fallout (The other video-game, which was #1 and is familiar to most digital kids and adults.)

However, google thinks bottlecaps are just bottlecaps... at the moment... unless you add "scrypt" to the search, or "btc".

But that can be changed with some HTML on a webpage, which the forums do not provide.

The seriousness of bottlecaps value... (Thus why the game made fun of it, using caps as currency.)
http://www.ebay.com/gds/Collecting-Soda-Pop-Bottle-Caps-/10000000018076248/g.html

Not to mention, when the game came-out, I sold three bags of 1000+ caps on ebay for $15 each. (Though none of the buyers had ever played the game, they just collected caps. lol, they must have been thinking, "OMG collecting caps is cool again, it's in a video-game!")
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:00:35 AM

Sure bottlecaps are something that you collect, but with the current supply it's not becoming nowhere as rare as it should be. So even that isn't really adding to it's value. Something has to be done, and it has to be done now. I'm sure the website would help, but there isn't someone who could make it like the MEC site.
What I've suggested in the past, and am suggesting now is setting a small fund (or something similar) to get a couple hundred $ in any coin (exchange to btc afterwards), and get a professional design service to make the website.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bholzer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:07:46 AM

Seriously asking you... Not mocking you...

What about "Bit Coin", "Mega Coin", or "Lite Coin" appeals to you, in the name? You said Bottlecaps sounds cheap... All three of those other names sound cheap. Only BTC is on the rise, LTC is mostly a flat-line of low-value increase, and MEC is well... premined by a millionaire who still holds a majority of the premine, the rest he sold-off to take your investment in his pumps. BTC itself like CAP, had nothing to do with the value. It is not the coins job to be valuable, it is your job, as a coin holder, to find value in it. Apparently, you don't have value in it, and are unable to deal with risk, or manage risk. I told you how to cut your losses, but instead, you want to turn it into a loss, not cut losses. (Which are all in your head, because until you sell, they are not a loss.)

If you are willing to sell, I made you an offer, that is reasonable, to me and apparently to the reality of the market you wished to sell-out to. Take it, and the loss is real. Ignore it, and it isn't a loss. Do nothing, and it will surely be a loss.

I'll sell you anything you want, with any low-value coin, and I will continue to buy things with my high-valued coins, because that is how you make money. In two months, this coin did what BTC and LTC and MEC has done, rise and fall. You should be selling your high-value BTC, and buy more CAP. Again, if you don't understand that logic, you shouldn't be investing, and risking investments.

First of all, I'm not saying the name has to be a homerun. Those names work because they represent one thing: themselves. When is the last time you threw a Megacoin in your trash? I don't like "Goldcoin" or "Diamond" for the same reasons -- those already exist. Sure they at least reference something of value instead of trash...which is probably more appealing to the average person...but it's still invalid, in my opinion.

Second, over the past 30 days, we've seen the market cap of Bitcoin double, Litecoin triple (over $100,000,000 and counting now,) and Megacoin, which launched around the same time as BottleCaps, rise steadily about 30% to over $300,000. Over that same period, the market cap of BottleCaps has dropped from over $30,000 to about $5000 with little buy support (nobody seems to be buying what I put on Cryptsy.)

I'm not saying it's all about market value...but you did bring up the point. Also, just to clear up another false statement, Megacoin was not premined. It was launched publicly right here on this forum...and I know several of the largest Megacoin holders -- they were mining out of the gates. I'm sure the dev was mining amongst them...but what's wrong with that?

Third, I'm irritated because I got involved with BottleCaps under the impression that there would be a name change. Mullick seemed to agree with me...and I assumed the community would back a no-brainer change to increase the value and attractiveness of the currency. The community has spoken...the name stays...and I want out. It's a loss to me no matter what because I could have invested that 10 BTC into a currency with a community that cares about its future.

Finally, I replied to your PM. Offer was too low...but we'll try to work something out. I hope I'm proven wrong -- honestly. The bottom line is I got involved based on information that is now invalid and I want out. It's like buying a residential plot as an investment based on the developer telling you they are building a golfcourse next to it...and then a month later you find out they aren't. Doesn't make the land worthless...but it's definitely worth less...and also defeats the entire motivation for making the investment (yes -- this has happened to me recently as well haha.)

murrayCOIN The Only Currency Worthy of the NameBitcointalk Thread BTC: 1KY5kptnac4HLbF9Rn1Y6J8wPrM734db42
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:23:53 AM

I do understand all of that. Tongue I said the offer was good, for me. Tongue

However, I did notice that all the links on the first-post don't actually accept CAP coins... Not sure what the deal is with that? If there is no-where to spend the coins, there is no reason to buy them. Not even for investment, unless they are low like this... but getting 2000 low isn't actually low.

If you remove bottle from the name, just calling them CAP coins or CAP's... that could have more appeal. (Even as an image. Just change it to a baseball-cap and use caps to promote the coin. I am sure I can find a good source of "fit caps", which are the only thing that should be used for promotion. Since the generic caps are crap and ugly-tall.)

The only CAP that won't mess-up your hair... but it may make you go bald! Tongue

Ok, it's not the BEST idea, but it is a step forward I am willing to get my hands dirty on.

As for the web-page... Simple and functional, without clutter and confusion is best. They want to know where to get the wallet, how to use it, where to go if there is trouble, and lists of places to spend the coins, that actually accept the coins. (Unlike the other listings which seem to all have pulled CAP support, or never had it.)

They don't need a coin history, which is irrelevant, to the use of the coin. The coin itself is just a gateway of value distribution like payapl or e-pay, keep it that simple. If they want gritty details, they can get their hands dirty digging in the mud for coin history or past-life coin changes of mining value. (Since I think all points are now gone, right?)
bholzer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:48:04 AM

Also, in response to one of your previous posts, I've never had an issue with the Megacoin wallet? Nor has anybody else, that I'm aware of -- perhaps you should make a post in the thread about it.

Back on topic, you make additional good points about the disadvantage of the name "BottleCaps." It's like the currency in Fallout without the rights to use the Fallout name (also, we aren't living in a post-apocalyptic world.) Also, when you search for Megacoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin on Google...you find relevant information about the respective currencies. When I search for Bottlecaps, I find everything from Reader's Digest stories from 1980 to the Pepsi website...but nothing about the currency. The fact that the name implies something of low value is only part of the problem.

I didn't come here to ruffle feathers and stir up controversy...I came here to help pump life back into a currency we all have a stake in. I was expecting a pretty simple, logical discussion...and I was greeted with attitudes. This thing is on life-support and this community is in denial. You'd think I was talking to a bunch of people that invested their life savings into a box of BottleCaps...

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:50:51 AM

Ok what we need is a coin control wallet.

Ill work on that and re phrase a few things in the wallet to the correct statements. Ill have it done in a few days Smiley

Buy caps!

EDIT: A few people had suggested a name change. Thinking Bottlecaps and/or caps implies disposable or "cheap"

What does everyone think of this? Is a name change in order?  If so ill do a poll

Ha ha

: D

The name is

Cap Currency ,

and I explained the dynamic sociological reasons behind it when I explained why the name should be such.

It was ignored then , which was sad but hey , what's the hurry we have to flesh these things out.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 06:57:30 AM

Also, in response to one of your previous posts, I've never had an issue with the Megacoin wallet? Nor has anybody else, that I'm aware of -- perhaps you should make a post in the thread about it.

Back on topic, you make additional good points about the disadvantage of the name "BottleCaps." It's like the currency in Fallout without the rights to use the Fallout name (also, we aren't living in a post-apocalyptic world.) Also, when you search for Megacoin, Litecoin, or Bitcoin on Google...you find relevant information about the respective currencies. When I search for Bottlecaps, I find everything from Reader's Digest stories from 1980 to the Pepsi website...but nothing about the currency. The fact that the name implies something of low value is only part of the problem.

I didn't come here to ruffle feathers and still up controversy...I came here to help pump life back into a currency we all have a stake in. This thing is on lfe-support and this community is in denial.

If you want it to be uniquely identifiable close the space .

CapCurrency  or Capcurrency.

Ill still be around to help in the future , im the steve Jobs of cryptocurrency in fact you could say im the im the Head Jobs of cryptocurrency !

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
bholzer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:09:57 AM

I didn't come here to ruffle feathers and still up controversy...I came here to help pump life back into a currency we all have a stake in. This thing is on lfe-support and this community is in denial.

Ill still be around to help in the future , im the steve Jobs of cryptocurrency in fact you could say im the im the Head Jobs of cryptocurrency !

The community isn't interested in changing the name -- they like the direction things have been going the past month and don't want to risk making changes to the established BottleCaps brand. They are not alarmed by the 600% drop in value and network speed over the past 30 days...and believe it will turn around on its own.

I disagree...and that's why I now want out...but keeping the name as-is remains more important to them than the currency having value and services.

ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:22:33 AM

The only thing I have to say on that defence, is that searching for bottlecaps alone, will always give you bottlecaps. Same if you just searched for "bit" or "feather" or "mega"... But "bottlecap coins" always returns posts about "bottlecap coins". Just not the best ones.

Once I got something about fallout... but that image is starting to die in the search-world... few are searching for fallout bottlecaps but there are still a lot of people, millions, searching for "bottlecaps".

The lack of services, is the big kicker, as with any coin.

The mega-coin issue isn't that big of an issue, unless you get a fresh wallet and have to download the whole chain. (Which is every new user, and me... since I don't use that coin for anything except harvesting at value with multipool, because he doesn't let us select coins we don't want.)

Still, it would be nice to see a sister download for all wallets, with the last hard-coded matching block-chunk that goes with the wallet. You have to download it anyways. Why burden people with constantly rejecting connections that download super slow. We all have fast download speeds, but upload speeds are a fraction of that on most ISP's. Thus, the many killed connections. (Also ISP's bump uploads, since they don't like people actually sharing upload data. 90% of the uploads are not affected, but that 10% is where the wallets rest, apparently.)
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 07:32:22 AM

The community isn't interested in changing the name -- they like the direction things have been going the past month and don't want to risk making changes to the established BottleCaps brand. They are not alarmed by the 600% drop in value and network speed over the past 30 days...and believe it will turn around on its own.

I disagree...and that's why I now want out...but keeping the name as-is remains more important to them than the currency having value and services.

How will this effect the community ? 

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Vivisector999

Activity: 541

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:39:17 AM

Well if an awesome name was brought up, I am sure it would persuade a few people and get the ball rolling.  But so far I haven't seen anything that makes the name stand out from the massive crowd of Alt coins, like Bottlecaps does.  Perhaps a bit more brainstorming could be done.  Just please no more precious metals followed by the name coin.  That's been done to death.

I checked and at least 3 of the stores on the first page still take Bottlecaps.  The big problem is, after we had our problems (Which now seem nicely resolved), we haven't had any cheerleaders pushing to get Bottlecaps back in the forefront.  We need to have someone that has an association with the Coingas/sextoy store to get our coin back up there.  I know I need to start offering more cards on my Apocalypse Pete's site so I can start moving some coins.

Who knows if we have a decent programmer in the crowd.  I have heard it is possible to Merge mine scrypt coins, just like it is possible to do it with SHA-256 coins.  Would be cool if we became the first coin to Merge mine with Litecoin.  I have been currently suggesting to my LTC pool that is going to be offering Multi-pools shortly (I hope) to add Bottlecaps to list.

Anyways, I will try to think of a few names to add to the pot.  Lol, who knows maybe POGS.  LOL, or maybe something off the wall like Beans.  Since you have bean counters, Store a hill of beans, Beans grow over time, and the are environmentally friendly, like the PoS part of Bottlecaps.  But that is the tiredness talking.  I will see if I can thing of a few more names that might work a lot better.

Check out AC3  @ https://ac3.io/
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:48:47 AM

As of now, the community is nearly 100% investors and 0% users.

The only way to use CAP is to trade it for BTC and buy something with the BTC. Which can be completely automated through any exchange with the exchanges API. However, that requires "selling" the CAP at the "selling price", which simply makes it look like its value is falling. (Because you sell at the asking price, as opposed to holding it and setting a bid higher than value.)

However, going the other way... using a dollar-to-cap automation... The price would always appear to rise. Since they would be buying the bid value "sell". Which is the other end of the chart.

As of now, it is only us trading for future investment, and bots trading for differences of bid/ask values. (Bots use small amounts and instantly move purchased coins to the other side with the 20% gain. Thousands of times a day. lol, battling each other for the top spots.)

The price is low, I am willing to take your caps for anything physical... You want steam-dollars, xbox-live passes, prepaid-creditcards, paypal-cards, ebay-cards, video-games... let me know, I'll get them in exchange for CAPs. But please don't just sit back and do nothing, and complain that we (the other investors) are not "making your investment better". It isn't the job of the coin to add value. The coins job is done, it's a coin. A gateway, a method of transferring value. It is YOU/US who has to give it value.

Any more suggestions that others are willing to DO, are welcome. Need a hand, I'll help. But anyone can have an idea. Ideas are cheap and free. Everyone thought about the lightbulb, only a few actually made them.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 07:56:58 AM

What about just "Crown"... or "Crowns" (I like Crowns better... allows the drop of the cheap sounding coin word... implying they are their own thing...)

Not crown coin... and keep "CAP" as the letters...

Like Kings crown, Crown Royale, Crown victoria, Crown a knight, Crown (the top of your head), Cap (Which is also a crown).

Search for crown logo's (Just to get some visuals to go with the name)
https://www.google.com/search?q=crown+logo&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&biw=1253&bih=696

Flashback seeing the hallmark crown in that list of images... lol. I worked there for years, at the northern new england warehouse... Nice place to work!
bholzer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 08:09:05 AM

Just please no more precious metals followed by the name coin.  That's been done to death.

Couldn't agree more -- I don't think it needs to be associated with anything, really. It just needs to be its own name with its own identity and use the fresh re-branding as a launch pad to get things moving. Like I mentioned earlier, search for "BottleCaps" on Google and you'll be digging around a while before you find anything about the currency. Even with a quality website in place, it's not going to be a top search result.

Goldcoin/etc seems pretty cheesy to me. Like I said...while "BottleCaps" implies something of low value...that's not my primary issue with it (although it's still an issue.) The primary issue is that it represents a lot more than just BottleCaps the currency. Also...not that this is a "big picture" issue...but my wife is just getting used to the fact that our basement is filled with piping hot computers burning thousands of watts of electricity to mine "Bitcoins", "Megacoins", and "Litecoins" -- if I told her I was mining "BottleCaps" she'd probably divorce me  Cheesy

In other news...I'm managed to move about 25,000 of my BottleCaps on Cryptsy over the past couple hours...so there are people out there still willing to buy. There's no doubt in my mind the value will creep back up a bit even without a name change...but I'm telling you guys...it's more important for the long-term success of CAP than you realize. This isn't my first rodeo...

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: