Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread  (Read 479234 times)
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:33:28 PM

TMAN needs to go back to LC.  As the most vocal cheerleader over there he's needed right now as the price is tanking again.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:35:09 PM

TMAN needs to go back to LC.  As the most vocal cheerleader over there he's needed right now as the price is tanking again.

I'm not a day trader, short term I don't care what the price does. I do care that people are being mugged off by a guy who is trading on information that isn't public. Btw where is the Avalon refund money?...

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Pompobit

Activity: 736
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:35:22 PM

so you are purchasing shares now - but the trades you show are from august - are you not being truthful here in your comment - or have you cherry picked some trades from earlier?

OK now you go on ignore. What a waste of bandwidth. LOL

See TMAN?  

You cheer more, or you go on ignore!

please Icebreaker, you already confirmed you want manipulate price sharing FUD for your profit. In this same thread.

Your credibility is 0, so stop annoying us, especially when Ken is here to answer to some questions, thank you
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:35:32 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2013, 09:10:17 PM by knybe

Damn thee FUDsters! Damn thee straight to Hell!!!
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:36:39 PM

See TMAN?  

Its not about cheering its about useful dialog. Look at my posts for both Labcoin and Active, at times I criticize the hell out the security because of things wrong with it, etc...

But Tman and you, well your a obvious troll and in fact I reckon you have a large position in Active Mining. But Tman is actually trying to make a point, except he jumps to giant conclusions too fast and thats his error.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:36:51 PM

Ken

Whats the next challenge, as you see it, that needs to be overcome in order to reach the next deadline?
aquarius

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:36:55 PM

he´s not only a cheerleader. from what I gather from his posts he is slightly retarded.
SoylentCreek

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:36:58 PM

Jesus.  I thought today was just going to be another day where we bitch about the logo and website some more. Grin

Ken, get yourself a PR guy.

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:37:37 PM

For transparency I own 98,053 shares with an average price of ~.0034 BTC.
which I purchased with my own BTC.

In the future, I will announce on this thread my total number of shares owned
within 10 days after I purchase shares.

please supply details on your last 20 trades please. Times & values, please prove me wrong on my thoughts of you being scammy here.

2013-08-10 18:58:40   BUY: (ActiveMining):

deleted most of the above as its not needed.

but to quote you ken..

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October.

so you are purchasing shares now - but the trades you show are from august - are you not being truthful here in your comment - or have you cherry picked some trades from earlier?

No, those are the last trades I made.  I was getting ready to purchase some shares today.  I was getting ready to send over some BTC to WeExchange to make a purchase when I made that post.  Don't think I will now, but if I do I will post the trade here within the next 10 days.  The August trades are the last ones I have made, I have been way to busy the last few weeks.  Need to be working now.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:38:58 PM

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October

How do you interpret the above? He was buying on the company dime and is now buying on his own?

TMAN you arent here to support Activemining, you are a Labcoin fan trying to spread FUD. I am 100% ok with the CEO buying shares of the company and I would be surprised if he wasnt.

Its not illegal, and doesnt bother me one bit. If it bothers you then invest in the stock market where there are rules and you can whine all you want.

This is the bitcoin wild west, I think we all know what were getting into
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:39:17 PM

See TMAN?  

Its not about cheering its about useful dialog. Look at my posts for both Labcoin and Active, at times I criticize the hell out the security because of things wrong with it, etc...

But Tman and you, well your a obvious troll and in fact I reckon you have a large position in Active Mining. But Tman is actually trying to make a point, except he jumps to giant conclusions too fast and thats his error.

100% I jumped to the worst conclusion, but I would like someone to realise that I am not causing fud. He said he is trading. Ie now.. But the trades he showed are from over a month ago. He also indicated that he is now buying on his own account. Who's account was he buying on before? Was it company money?

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:40:34 PM

See TMAN?  

100% I jumped to the worst conclusion, but I would like someone to realise that I am not causing fud. He said he is trading. Ie now.. But the trades he showed are from over a month ago. He also indicated that he is now buying on his own account. Who's account was he buying on before? Was it company money?

I'm not spreading FUD.  Here, have a FUD sandwich.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:41:30 PM

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October

How do you interpret the above? He was buying on the company dime and is now buying on his own?

TMAN you arent here to support Activemining, you are a Labcoin fan trying to spread FUD. I am 100% ok with the CEO buying shares of the company and I would be surprised if he wasnt.

Its not illegal, and doesnt bother me one bit. If it bothers you then invest in the stock market where there are rules and you can whine all you want.

This is the bitcoin wild west, I think we all know what were getting into

I am not spreading FUD, I want to know the truth. Active was attractive to me long term, kens techy side was appealing to an investor. I've calmed down now and apologise that I jumped at it too hard.

drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:42:28 PM

Who's account was he buying on before? Was it company money?

I would like that to be clarified too. If he bought them on company money the outstanding share count on the exchange should drop. (Thus bringing up the value of all shares)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:43:16 PM

@TMAN

No, those are the last trades I made.  I was getting ready to purchase some shares today.  I was getting ready to send over some BTC to WeExchange to make a purchase when I made that post.  Don't think I will now, but if I do I will post the trade here within the next 10 days.  The August trades are the last ones I have made, I have been way to busy the last few weeks.  Need to be working now.

Ken, thanks. And I sincerely apologise for jumping to a rash conclusion. I intended no malice, but I do think you need a PR guy or Gal.

SoylentCreek

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:44:40 PM

For transparency I own 98,053 shares with an average price of ~.0034 BTC.
which I purchased with my own BTC.

In the future, I will announce on this thread my total number of shares owned
within 10 days after I purchase shares.

please supply details on your last 20 trades please. Times & values, please prove me wrong on my thoughts of you being scammy here.

2013-08-10 18:58:40   BUY: (ActiveMining):

deleted most of the above as its not needed.

but to quote you ken..

As a matter of fact, I have purchase a number of shares on the open market.  I am also purchasing shares how for my own account.  We will be releasing P&L for this quarter by the end of October.

No, those are the last trades I made.  I was getting ready to purchase some shares today.  I was getting ready to send over some BTC to WeExchange to make a purchase when I made that post.  Don't think I will now, but if I do I will post the trade here within the next 10 days.  The August trades are the last ones I have made, I have been way to busy the last few weeks.  Need to be working now.

You ought to go buy a few after pulling that shit. Tongue

Get a PR guy... And a graphic designer while you're at it.

Was I helpful or insightful?  Feel free to say thanks! 1PuoasR1dYtNq9yYNJj9NreDAfLEzc3Vpe
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:46:19 PM

most of this drama will never happen, if Actm started to do regular fin. reporting (once a month)

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Stuartuk

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:46:40 PM

I dislike you - but you are correct here. bye bye money Active miners.

Important notice for TMAN

TMAN I was having a grownup chat with you on the LC thread but your behavior on here over the past few page has completely disgusted me.

You are nothing but a dirty little muck spreader.

You have deliberately tried to make out Ken to be acting illegally. Utterly untrue. You have no idea what insider trading is OR that CEO's can and do buy their own stock in the real world. You are pathetic. There is no information being withheld for share price manipulation you completely made that up. INFACT Ken has recently gone out of his way to release POSITIVE news re: eASIC news release and he has always posted in a bullish manner on here.

You pretended earlier that you were concerned about the shareholders when infact you are trying to damage the company in a significant way. I would suggest that Ken should consider taking legal action against anyone who comes on to a public forum and makes a substantive accusation of illegal activity. Be warned, you are the only one who may have committed a crime here today and you are in danger of being filed with a defamation suit. If I were you I would consider withdrawing your earlier statements.
Pale Phoenix

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:47:14 PM

OK now you go on ignore. What a waste of bandwidth. LOL

See TMAN?  

please Icebreaker, you already confirmed you want manipulate price sharing FUD for your profit. In this same thread.

Your credibility is 0, so stop annoying us, especially when Ken is here to answer to some questions, thank you

Thanks Pompobit... I wouldn't have seen either of these posts if you hadn't quoted. Smiley

Anyway, I couldn't care less about cheering, but if you're going to blow a head gasket on the forum, at least have some small grasp of the subject matter. If you can't manage that, add some sparkle to your FUD in the form of wit, cute gifs, or fucking iambic pentameter... I mean, make an effort.

kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 08:47:38 PM

@TMAN

No, those are the last trades I made.  I was getting ready to purchase some shares today.  I was getting ready to send over some BTC to WeExchange to make a purchase when I made that post.  Don't think I will now, but if I do I will post the trade here within the next 10 days.  The August trades are the last ones I have made, I have been way to busy the last few weeks.  Need to be working now.

Ken, thanks. And I sincerely apologise for jumping to a rash conclusion. I intended no malice, but I do think you need a PR guy or Gal.

Accepted.

Here is the proof.

Pages: « 1 ... 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 [312] 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 »
  Print  

Jump to: