Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

roadmap until 2025 is frightened the investors i think or there maybe a mistake about the number we saw in the etherscan.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:12:44 PM

roadmap until 2025 is frightened the investors i think or there maybe a mistake about the number we saw in the etherscan.

doubtful there is a mistake, but the long roadmap really might be a bad sign. also the current bear market isn't helping.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Yes lots of  investors returned back to crypto world but now we are on the edge of downfall again, hopefully icos happening now dont get hurt too much from this.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

EHF Advisor in Biomedical Gerontology, Aging and Longevity Studies, Biotechnology, Drug Assessment and Health Promotion Aubrey De Grey: How could we fight aging?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0YGoDnVc8&feature=youtu.be&a=
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Maybe they should increase the amount of advertising they are doing, if any...in order to attract more investors. Have you guys seen any mentioning of eHealth First anywhere?

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

Maybe they should increase the amount of advertising they are doing, if any...in order to attract more investors. Have you guys seen any mentioning of eHealth First anywhere?

I'm not sure what would be the right strategy in here. I think they should get ready a mvp as soon as possible and then advertise with it. Anyway i see the amount raised was 930k$ not great but not bad either
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

I'm not sure what would be the right strategy in here. I think they should get ready a mvp as soon as possible and then advertise with it. Anyway i see the amount raised was 930k$ not great but not bad either
I agree, at this time and this time in private-sale round  it's very good indicator of investor confidence. I hope at the main round cryptomarket will be able to recover.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

you're right maybe they should increase their advertising efforts and make a pounding advertising especially now that the market is again falling, i personally saw the advertising of the project only on youtube...
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

I agree, at this time and this time in private-sale round  it's very good indicator of investor confidence. I hope at the main round cryptomarket will be able to recover.

Mvp would be really good at this point and they already said they it's gonna be released before the ICO, but according to the updated roadmap it's October. Still a long way to go...

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Is there any information about the private sale address being different, or is it even the address quoted on the previous page? it would be interesting to have this information for sure, and the total updated values
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

NB!
Hi everyone!
Today we will start the transactions of EHF tokens to the ETH accounts of private placement investors.
It lasts until May, 20.
Thanks a lot!

Hi could you please give us an overview of how much was raised and how many tokens were sold? Also how many unique investor if possible. Thank you

As far as I see, they raised https://etherscan.io/address/0x1641Dba4593e32528BD8937FC751901dc66aA60E in 3 days.  Roll Eyes

And there is no one here to confirm or tell the exact figure of investments.

I think this one is the new address for the private sale what i meant was the total raised for the private placement

Yes, I am pretty sure this is an extra address.
I am still hoping to get some infos for the private round. Now that it is finished it would be nice to hear about the final amount.

PS: If this would be the address for the private round then they wouldn't need until May 20th to transfer tokens to private investors.
pre-sale has already started and no movement no(( it upsets me(( maybe this is due to the fact that the market dipped slightly?

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

well atm it is a bad move happening on the crypto world again. mtgox sold nearly 10k of his btc and the market is plummeting again T_T"

damn...
DavidXXXX

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Hello, I really want to see the progress of this project, the working project is already good !
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:59:41 PM

You can also use the EHF database to obtain a digital second opinion or to locate the best clinics and hospitals in your area. Additionally, since the platform is highly personalized, you can receive relevant advice pertaining to you and your health condition. For a customized experience, you can use the EHF token to purchase services and apps on the platform.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:59:26 AM

Maybe ehf will start to raise some fund with time, or maybe directly during the ico. The market is a bit hard these days with the current dip, also it’s hard for an ico to have visibility. I think EHF have some potential, It just need some more communication.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

Maybe ehf will start to raise some fund with time, or maybe directly during the ico. The market is a bit hard these days with the current dip, also it’s hard for an ico to have visibility. I think EHF have some potential, It just need some more communication.
I think theyre not a popular project yet.
I still see that theyre a bit lack of marketing, even though theyre very active to post some videos which i like it but there is not many people watch it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

I still see that theyre a bit lack of marketing, even though theyre very active to post some videos which i like it but there is not many people watch it.
It would be nice if we could see some banner ads on CMC, Etherscan and some other popular blockchain explorer that would boost the visibility of this project.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

It would be nice if we could see some banner ads on CMC, Etherscan and some other popular blockchain explorer that would boost the visibility of this project.

I agree, they should do that, considering regular social media doesn't accept banners from ICO's anymore.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:32:38 AM

The fact is also they didn't start yet the development of the platform, i think that can be a factor, combined with the fact it's a long term project that may stop some investors?
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

The fact is also they didn't start yet the development of the platform, i think that can be a factor, combined with the fact it's a long term project that may stop some investors?

I am thinking the same, market is crashing and investors don't want to invest a project goes to 2025 and don't have a mvp yet. Investors are looking for more guaranteed Icos.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: