Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:28:36 AM

hi,
i have 7 babyjets from hashfast to sell.
pm me if interested.
thanx  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notabtcnuub

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:22:09 PM

Listening to latest court hearing audio (mp3 attachment in Docket 340), there is $93K in the estate now and $126K coming in imminently.  Since it is in chapter 11 (restructuring), this allows $219K to be split between the administrative claims (more than $1M is due to attorneys) and leaves absolutely nothing for creditors.  Did I understand this correctly?

If this were chapter 7 (liquidation), then would the $222K be split across all creditors including attorneys (attorneys don't get paid first)?
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:51:25 PM

If this were chapter 7 (liquidation), then would the $222K be split across all creditors including attorneys (attorneys don't get paid first)?

No, the administrative claims would remain and a new set of lawyers would take over appointed by the US government.  Regardless of what path is taken the judge can decide to only allow partial fees if he thinks the lawyers didn't get a great outcome for the creditors.
notabtcnuub

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:56:22 PM

Thanks for explaining.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?

No, the administrative claims would remain and a new set of lawyers would take over appointed by the US government.  Regardless of what path is taken the judge can decide to only allow partial fees if he thinks the lawyers didn't get a great outcome for the creditors.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 09:48:06 AM

Thanks for explaining.

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?
The value of the estate is in the claims, like the one against Marc A Lowe. http://hashfast.org/Marc_A._Lowe
You have an idea of what will happen to those in the next years if you kept the chapter 11 and the current power balances, while you couldn't predict it if you decided to trust the people that would be imposed with the chapter 7.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:56:56 PM

So, what is the difference to creditors between the liquidation trust they keep talking about (staying in chapter 11) vs. changing to chapter 7 and liquidating?  IOW, what value does this liquidation trust being advocated add to the creditors, when it sounds like all hard assets are gone?

The current lawyers have identified parties who money can be recovered from for various reasons or erroneous claims which could be disputed.  

For example 'Cypherdoc' the forum user that was pumping Hashfast has been identified and it is know he was paid 3000 Bitcoin to promote the company.  He is still holding 3,000 bitcoin and a lawsuit has been filed against him to have it returned to creditors.  That would be close to a million dollars in recovery right there.

At the same time there are some people who have file questionable claims and those could be disputed which would increase the amount paid out to legitimate claims.

If we vote down the plan and the case converts to chapter 7 we don't know that whomever the court appoints would bother pursuing the claims against people like cypherdoc at all.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 04:41:15 PM

Motion for Order Allowing Reimbursement of Expenses of Koi Systems

https://cases.processgeneral.com/cases/document/case/5/hashfast-technologies-llc/120879/

Applicants have the burden of proving their entitlement to administrative expenses. The expenditures must benefit the bankruptcy estate as a whole rather than just Applicants.

OK class, who can explain exactly how Koi's expenditures (filing for HF bankruptcy and traveling to SF) have benefited "the bankruptcy estate as a whole?"

Anyone?  Bueller?   Huh

This motion should be denied, and Koi should wait in line like the rest of us for our pennies on the dollar scraps remaining from the lawyers' feast.

Koi should be last in line, not first.  This whole retarded 'OMG WE'LL SUE YOU FOR WINDFALLS' thing was their idea, and they blew it.  Big time.

Actually it was Davide and Pete's idea too, but they weren't dumb enough to spend $50 grand just to destroy a tiny start-up and screw its creditors.
I will try to come up with a solution, i think i will need to call in some favors.

I'm LMAO listening to the latest hearing!  It's a total shit show. 

Koi must be the most incompetent firm in the world.  What a bumbling ship of fools.

The judge is clearly annoyed and exasperated by their ridiculous demand to prioritize Rob's $500/night 5-star hotels and bar tab therein.

BTW, here is where Rob lived it up at the expense of the rest of us creditors:

http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/san-francisco/dining/bobs-bar

Nice!  Swanky!  Clearly, drinking here provided as many tons of value to the estate as a whole as having Rob physically present for hearings in which he didn't participate.   Roll Eyes

Now all they have to do is figure out who represented who and if they got paid, but that appears beyond their limited abilities.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:47:14 PM

iCEBREAKER wonder how much you could recoup there. Are they not suing him as well?
I would. You know, nothing to lose.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 06:10:53 PM

iCEBREAKER wonder how much you could recoup there. Are they not suing him as well?

Ah good old Bitchnellski.  So completely clueless, as usual.   Cheesy

Remember when you were begging ASIC companies for free chips?

Why don't you just buy dev kits, like a normal non-freeloading person?

You sure do hold grudges against ASIC firms which deny your stupid failed WASP charity 'collective' products paid for by others.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:05:28 PM

I would. You know, nothing to lose.

Be nice to wipe that shit eating grin off his face as well right?

Not gonna happen Bitchnellski.   Cheesy

Even an aggressive panhandler like you should know better than to trust Davide's infamously terrible internet lawyer skills.  Grin

Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy
 Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy  Grin  Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 07:13:56 PM

Sue iCEBREAKER... why not indeed.

What about it are they looking into his ill gotten loot?

You are so hilariously clueless.

No wonder your WASP Project never went anywhere.

You are actually stupid enough to think ASIC companies would just give you free dev kits, even though their customers payed for them.   Grin

What a freeloader.  Get a job and buy ASICs if you want some.  Stop expecting the rest of us to carry your poor broke lazy ass.

Hashfast never did anything to you except deny your many, many, many requests for free chips.  Build a bridge and get over it!    Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:06:08 PM

How many more shills will the group try to sue to recoup the HashFast payments to them?

Be interesting to see how many more people are involved. I know that the was a contract for shills to promote HashFast posted it up in the past. Shouldn't be that hard to track these people. Probably subpoena this forum be a good idea the logs will clear show enough.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:17:34 PM

so any news from/about HashLast and Barber?

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 05:45:16 PM

I would not be so sure that Icebreaker, (what is his real name? Ralph Crowder? Would have to search the forum to remember) is not shilling for someone.
Are you employed now Ralph?  I thought you were doing IT in the bay area.   Keep shooting your mouth off and I will call your employer with all these posts I have now downloaded and ask him if he approves of this behavior and language.   I will also give him the spreadsheet with the dates and times of your posts to see if they correspond with working hours.

You have provoked me enough to make copies.   Keep pushing and I will take the hour to find your real name from when you were a tech schmuck at HF and then I will look for where I saw that you worked now.

What a waste of a great public education.   I am pissed off that my tax dollars I paid in CA paid for you to obviously, not learn an ounce of class in four years.

You have been warned.   Govern yourself accordingly.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:02:58 PM

Keep pushing and I will take the hour to find your real name from when you were a tech schmuck at HF and then I will look for where I saw that you worked now.

What a waste of a great public education.   I am pissed off that my tax dollars I paid in CA paid for you to obviously, not learn an ounce of class in four years.

Would you be able to find out if he received any money from HF for shilling so hard for them?

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Keep pushing and I will take the hour to find your real name from when you were a tech schmuck at HF and then I will look for where I saw that you worked now.

Would you be able to find out if he received any money from HF for shilling so hard for them?

Would be interesting to know.  Although, I have a feeling that iB is so full of himself that any "investment" he deems worthy is the best thing since sliced bread. And, as well know, when iB has an opinion on something, he'll shout it from the rooftops at the tops of his lungs for all eternity and anyone that disagrees is an idiot.  So I imagine that HF would have taken advantage of him as an asset, a pro-HF mouthpiece free of charge.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:24:08 PM

Nobody cares about your "warnings" (a.k.a. threats) Little Timmy.  Do your coworkers know you try throw your (minimal) weight around online?

I'm sorry you have to live with your parents (or are they in-laws?).  That must suck big time!   Cheesy

You sound mad bro.  Is it because Koi completely bungled not only its case against HF, but even their Motion for Order Allowing Reimbursement?

Consider getting a therapist and working through your hostility issues.  Your obsession with other people's biographies and personal details is not healthy.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 11:36:28 PM

You have been warned.   Govern yourself accordingly.
I would say that the warning was ignored, and that you can send me the excel that I will format for hashfast.org along with his full name so that I can start a page on him as well.

I certainly wouldn't want to have a psychopath as an employee.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:11:36 AM

You have been warned.   Govern yourself accordingly.
I would say that the warning was ignored

The warning wasn't "ignored."  I responded to it with all the mockery Little Timmy's internet-tough-guy BS deserves.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 02:26:16 PM

so any news from/about HashLast and Barber?

so what is barber doing with his company HF right now?  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: