Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:27:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 875471 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1246

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

List of 20 largest creditors:

http://hashfast.org/14-30725.148.pdf

http://web.archive.org/web/20140827184109/http://hashfast.org/14-30725.148.pdf

Most these names are related to HashFast of which they want to pay themselves first. Hell, I'm beginning to believe that LiquidBits didn't give a dime to HashFast, and only made a bogus claim on paper. Greg Bachrach is not listed as LiquidBits since its founding or even now, yet there he is front and center with his hand out.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/237907113/Sandgate-Technologies-PA-Business-status

Ironically, Adam Ettinger, HashFast's former lawyer, is now on Team Sandlot.

http://hashfast.org/14-30725.170.pdf

Ms. Hushen testified that Mr. Spackman is a principal of Sandgate Technologies, an Australian company. I
understand its other principals are Adrian Port and John Wells. Chad Spackman, the Port Family Trust and the
Wells Family Trust (non-cash contributors) each received 666,667 shares of Class A stock in the Parent upon its
formation. [See Case No. 14-30866, List of Equity Security Holders, Pacer Docket #5.]

LiquidBits did intact put $6M into HF.  Who cares.  All this posting about who is legally owned by who just shows how ignorant everyone is as it all doesn't matter.  What the HECK is going on now that the all mighty CRO on behalf of the creditors committee is in place?  Nobody at HF answers the phone, no news updates, no nothing.  Typical stall and pay legal bills to screw the creditors further?!  We are doomed.

+1 I just want to know when we are going to get some money back and how much??? What % of the original purchase price, because that is what it will boil down to, meanwhile I continue to receive mail about this lawyer representing the committee and that lawyer filing a motion for this that and the other!!! It's all so damn confusing and appears to me that everyone who can earn a fee off the back of us unfortunate creditors is doing so.... The longer this stalls the more $$$ they make. It's just one scam after another even the legal system can't be trusted to act in an appropriate manner to protect our best interests, we are all doomed!! And lucky to receive a penny! I just want things to start moving faster and I deserve answers!

It could be worse! There's this group of people that have yet to receive a dime from their scam investment: http://www.offshorealert.com/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=37064

The REAL question is just WHOSE capital is the auditor using?

An auditor who "somehow" missed a lot of assets, or did he?

Having the auditor as the liquidator was another real smart business move, don't you think?

Here's the funny part: The person who did the scamming AND the auditor/liquidator (above) are members of this forum, and to this day nary a cent's been returned. But don't worry, what are the chance that either one of them are even loosely connected to LiquidBits?  Roll Eyes

When you can't take it any longer getting fucked deeper up the ass, kindly ask those doing the fucking to please stop. If you're lucky, they may comply, otherwise take it like a man and say, "Thank you! May we order another one?"

http://rolandbleyerfraud.com/Forums.aspx?g=posts&t=36737

[That's the jaw-dropping, amazing, downright stupefying thing about it.]

Nah, the jaw-dropping, amazing, downright stupefying thing is that some of the very SAME investors who have been burned so bad , and treated with a human rights violation type of contempt by these "insiders" are going to do it again.

I fly a starship across the Universe divide
And when I reach the other side
I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can
Perhaps I may become a highwayman again
Or I may simply be a single drop of rain
But I will remain
And I'll be back again, and again and again and again and again..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikelitv

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:03:36 PM

Here's the funny part: The person who did the scamming AND the auditor/liquidator (above) are members of this forum, and to this day nary a cent's been returned. But don't worry, what are the chance that either one of them are even loosely connected to LiquidBits?  Roll Eyes

None.  Period.  You seem very intent on continuing this attack on Liquidbits.  Really what gives?  have you read the transcripts?  Read how Liquidbits files the first Temporary Restraining Order and their legal procedure against Hashfast retaining a top lawfirm (Bingham).  Your allusions are baseless and logic absurd.  Worse.  They ARE USELESS.  MOVE ON.  Liquidbits is now only a creditor --- and yes contrarily to what you ALSO tried to insinuate, they did pay in full the millions sent to hashfast and claimed.  SO why don't we stop with them and focus on the real issues: What is now going on?  What is the Creditor's committee doing?  They MUST be in touch with the CRO.  So why no news now?  The CRO has been on the job for 2 weeks now?  What's the proposed course of action?
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:51:26 PM

None.  Period.  You seem very intent on continuing this attack on Liquidbits.  Really what gives?  have you read the transcripts?  Read how Liquidbits files the first Temporary Restraining Order and their legal procedure against Hashfast retaining a top lawfirm (Bingham).  Your allusions are baseless and logic absurd.  Worse.  They ARE USELESS.  MOVE ON.  Liquidbits is now only a creditor --- and yes contrarily to what you ALSO tried to insinuate, they did pay in full the millions sent to hashfast and claimed.  SO why don't we stop with them and focus on the real issues: What is now going on?  What is the Creditor's committee doing?  They MUST be in touch with the CRO.  So why no news now?  The CRO has been on the job for 2 weeks now?  What's the proposed course of action?

Including the part where Gregory Bachrach has been LiquidBits' CEO from the get-go/2011?

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR%5C2011%5C0930%5C12425393.Tif&documentNumber=P11000084688

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225704506/Bachrach-Declaration-Liquidbits-v-HashFast

Again, I ask how the fuck is it possible for Gregory Bachrach to claim that he is/was the CEO of LiquibBits since its foundation, but there's not a single piece of shit paper depicting such with the exception of his words directed toward a Judge?

Until I get an answer, I will beat this fuckin' dead horse to death.

~Bruno Kucinskas

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:14:36 AM

From the desk of Am I the only one who has noticed this?,

I can easily connect Millie Tadewaldt to Sandbox, Sandlot and Sandgate... and to LiquidBits, albeit it'll be the one with them birds, of which I can connect to Sandlot.

I suggest you better stock up with as much as possible if you desire to continue to play in this Bitcoin space. You're goin' need every drop.

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:37:52 AM

Again, I ask how the fuck is it possible for Gregory Bachrach to claim that he is/was the CEO of LiquibBits since its foundation, but there's not a single piece of shit paper depicting such with the exception of his words directed toward a Judge?

~Bruno Kucinskas

Bruno, you really need to take a step away from the computer.

Just because someone is CEO of a company does not mean that they started the company or have a controlling interest in the company.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:55:23 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Just because someone is CEO of a company does not mean that they started the company or have a controlling interest in the company.

Good point! In that vain, I'm now CEO of Bitcoin. Not a single shred of proof needed for Gregory Bachrach to inform a judge that he's the CEO of LiquidBits, so no need for a shred of proof that I, Bruno Kucinskas, is the CEO of Bitcoin. All one has to do is declare such first and you're it.

~Bruno Kucinskas (Bitcoin CEO)

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:03:19 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Good point! In that vain, I'm now CEO of Bitcoin. Not a single shred of proof needed for Gregory Bachrach to inform a judge that he's the CEO of LiquidBits, so no need for a shred of proof that I, Bruno Kucinskas, is the CEO of Bitcoin. All one has to do is declare such first and you're it.

It's now official: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760734.0

In less than two minutes there's more proof that I am truly the CEO of Bitcoin than there if of Gregory Bachrach being the CEO of LiquidBits.

FYI, Gregory Bachrach is related to Quentin Page who once acted as James Gibson's lawyer even though he's not a lawyer, misapplying the Esq. tag, but I should digress seeing that I have a CEO title that needs to be untarnished.

~Bruno Kucinskas (CEO of Bitcoin)

scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:55:42 AM

~Bruno Kucinskas

Agree, any idiot knows that founders of companies are not one and the same of the people put in charge of the company.  There are people that pay money and people that do work (maybe Greg Bach isn't either of these, but nonetheless the bigger question is WHY would any investor in their right mind invest in LiquidBits if they aren't real and generating a return for shareholders?  They aren't under attack anymore, nor are the poor HF employees, and now presumably the company is down to the two founders who everyone wants in jail other than when they are scamming millions, and down to a CRO who has gone silent.  What happened to Edgeworth bragging about his heroic ideas and leaking info to his brother about the grandiose plans.  Where are these plans and how can people at the company now be being paid money for doing anything when nothing is getting done.  There may be good merit to hire back the employees who at least got activity moving and made sales and shipped things.
CRO is Chief Reluctance Officer or what?  Chief of Real Obviscation?
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:10:13 AM

Creditor Committee:

1. Hamilton Hee 761 Irwindale Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
2. Sistemas Operativos Sanitarios ca
Calle 35 entre Av. 2 y 3 #2-34 Merida, Venezuela 5101 Attn: Guido Ochoa
3. Uniquify, Inc.
2030 Fortune Drive #200 San Jose, CA 95131 Attn: Robert Smith
4. Antony Vo
319 S. Mitchell St. Bloomington, IN 47401
5. Koi Systems Ltd
1191 Center Point Drive Suite A
Henderson, NV 89074 Attn: Robert Edgeworth
6. Digimex Ltd.
Bel Air on the Peak, Phase 4 Tower 7, Unit 19A
Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong Attn: Willem van Rooyen
7. Peter Morici
1430 Patapsco St. Baltimore, MD 21230

It looks like that I can take a holiday.

http://slideshow.mris.com/slideshow/slideshow.htm?ListingKey=97427178002

http://www.longandfoster.com/ - The same outfit that AMT least their first two offices from.

Surely, not this Peter: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Morici

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 1862

WARNING FOR NOOBS: Dash is an Instamined scam coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 05:31:01 AM

Yes, an old school hardcore Reaganomics guru.  That's awesome!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:54:58 AM

Come on now Bruno. Trying to tie Peter Morici to AMT because two properties had the same real estate company?

http://www.longandfoster.com/About_Us/about_us.aspx
"Long & Foster is the largest real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic region."
http://www.longandfoster.com/About_Us/Annual_Report.aspx
"Total 2013 sales volume and equivalents for all The Long & Foster Companies was $51.7 billion. "

Besides, what do you have against bow ties?
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:48:04 AM

Come on now Bruno. Trying to tie Peter Morici to AMT because two properties had the same real estate company?

http://www.longandfoster.com/About_Us/about_us.aspx
"Long & Foster is the largest real estate company in the Mid-Atlantic region."
http://www.longandfoster.com/About_Us/Annual_Report.aspx
"Total 2013 sales volume and equivalents for all The Long & Foster Companies was $51.7 billion. "

Besides, what do you have against bow ties?

Do you really want me to go there?

BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:37:31 PM

I'm sorry for saying this but 95% of the posts here are just pointless debates or pseudo-intellectual masturbation which doesn't bring any coherent and valuable information to the subject of "receiving our money back".
Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:13:19 PM

I'm sorry for saying this but 95% of the posts here are just pointless debates or pseudo-intellectual masturbation which doesn't bring any coherent and valuable information to the subject of "receiving our money back".

+1000000000

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
bitndx

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:16:04 PM

+1  as the coin turns

how about an update or a new thread on the next steps?
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 1834

#BEL+++

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

so HashLast is history? they announced bankruptcy?

hashfast.com

hashfast.org
Legendary

Activity: 1988

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:31:12 PM

"receiving your money back" event will not happen, but there is still an useful purpose for continuing this discussion.

You could consider money paid to Hashfast a prepaid tuition in the school of hard kicks. And the CRO a dean of the curriculum on how to recognize a long con and how to avoid similar scams in the future.

I understand that the majority of Hashfast buyers/investors were simply compulsive gamblers (or compulsive investors), and for those continuing this thread is really a waste of time.

But I think I recognize many people who simply were naive and Hashfast simply took advantage of their naivete and giddiness after the (then recent) gains in the price of Bitcoin. Those are the people who skipped the boring accounting classes where they anesthetize students with stuff like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_credit .

I know that the school of hard kicks is unfair: only a few people paid the tuition but many more students can audition the coursework for free from the sidelines. Personally, as an non-paying student, I just want to learn some details on how to run a prepackaged bankruptcy scam in Silicon Valley. I'm also hoping to learn if cypherdoc was a paid roper who knew what he was doing or just another giddy naif.

Please comment, critique, criticize or ridicule BIP 2112: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54382.0
Long-term mining prognosis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91101.0
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:16:03 PM

I don't know how I messed up, but at least now it's in the blockchain too! Your welcome  Cool

Code:
#656 [2014/7/29 21:21]
3cf3f8a852a56c2999e6ba7edaef0241c94c91a129276bf73a7bb810d32368b8

CEO on 29.08.2014.
 proclaimed Bitcoin Bruno Kucinskas self

http://cryptograffiti.info/?txnr=656

https://blockchain.info/tx/3cf3f8a852a56c2999e6ba7edaef0241c94c91a129276bf73a7bb810d32368b8

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

@ ▶️ YuTü.Co.in ▶️

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 07:59:05 PM

On October 3, 2013, Liquidbits and Hashfast entered into a written agreement for the purchase by Liquidbits of certain equipment manufactured by Hashfast and used in bitcoin mining. A true and correct copy of the October 3, 2013 agreement between Liquidbits and Hashfast (the “original agreement”), which I signed on behalf of Liquidbits, is attached hereto as Exhibit 1. Beginning in October 2013, Liquidbits made or caused to be made $6 million in payments to Hashfast under the original agreement. By March 2014, Hashfast had delivered to Liquidbits only a small portion of the equipment it agreed to deliver in the original agreement

Finally, I found it. Don't know how the fuck I missed it.

http://www.silverlaw.com/files/Liquid-Bits-Complaint.pdf

$5,821.1541 is close enough to $6M... WTF!, that's BTC, not $... 5,821.1541 ฿ equates to only $2,962,967.44 at this hour's exchange rate. I can't believe that LiquidBits was so stupid to hand over that amount to HashF... WTF! Not HashFast, but...

http://www.coinware.io/companies.html

LiquidBits

LiquidBits Inc. is a data processing company that focuses on the long term potential associated with bitcoin mining operations. The company procures and hosts hardware mining equipment (“miners”). The company then wholesales the data processing services of these miners to large-scale clients. Its specialty comes from building solid relationships with hardware manufacturers and datacenter operations to achieve the best, low cost solutions. With the increasingly complex hardware demands of the Bitcoin Network it’s critical to operate on top-of-the-line equipment.

LiquidBits is currently one of the leading bitcoin hardware procurers in the world and operates in several datacenters that are geographically distributed for optimum performance and redundancy. If you are interested in large-scale bitcoin mining opportunities please contact us.

Nothing like building a solid relationship with HashFast to recoup the loses due we-didn't-know-it-was-a-Ponzi-scheme Pirateat40's venerable entity.

The only fuckin' saving grace for LiquidBits now is being in queue behind HashTrade, Netsolus and NimbusMining to receive their multi-million dollar order of Monarchs from BFL.

Very, very, very stupid question: Is the Jacobson Clan, et al., spending their own money or some others?

mikelitv

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:49:20 PM

On October 3, 2013, Liquidbits and Hashfast entered into a written agreement for the purchase by Liquidbits of certain equipment manufactured by Hashfast and used in bitcoin mining. A true and correct copy of the October 3, 2013 agreement between Liquidbits and Hashfast (the “original agreement”), which I signed on behalf of Liquidbits, is attached hereto as Exhibit 1. Beginning in October 2013, Liquidbits made or caused to be made $6 million in payments to Hashfast under the original agreement. By March 2014, Hashfast had delivered to Liquidbits only a small portion of the equipment it agreed to deliver in the original agreement

Finally, I found it. Don't know how the fuck I missed it.

http://www.silverlaw.com/files/Liquid-Bits-Complaint.pdf

http://s12.postimg.org/77bo9pha5/58211541.jpg

$5,821.1541 is close enough to $6M... WTF!, that's BTC, not $... 5,821.1541 ฿ equates to only $2,962,967.44 at this hour's exchange rate. I can't believe that LiquidBits was so stupid to hand over that amount to HashF... WTF! Not HashFast, but...

http://s9.postimg.org/55jsalu5r/pirate_at_40.jpg

http://www.coinware.io/companies.html

LiquidBits

LiquidBits Inc. is a data processing company that focuses on the long term potential associated with bitcoin mining operations. The company procures and hosts hardware mining equipment (“miners”). The company then wholesales the data processing services of these miners to large-scale clients. Its specialty comes from building solid relationships with hardware manufacturers and datacenter operations to achieve the best, low cost solutions. With the increasingly complex hardware demands of the Bitcoin Network it’s critical to operate on top-of-the-line equipment.

LiquidBits is currently one of the leading bitcoin hardware procurers in the world and operates in several datacenters that are geographically distributed for optimum performance and redundancy. If you are interested in large-scale bitcoin mining opportunities please contact us.

Nothing like building a solid relationship with HashFast to recoup the loses due we-didn't-know-it-was-a-Ponzi-scheme Pirateat40's venerable entity.

The only fuckin' saving grace for LiquidBits now is being in queue behind HashTrade, Netsolus and NimbusMining to receive their multi-million dollar order of Monarchs from BFL.

Very, very, very stupid question: Is the Jacobson Clan, et al., spending their own money or some others?

What a retard you are.  Still with Liquidbits and Coinware and whatever.  Liquidbits and then Coinware have been in the BTC space since late 2010 early 2011.  They have been mining ever since and were actually first to receive the BFL asics along with GigaVPS.   They invested in every aspect of Bitcoin companies, from non-profits to payment platforms, to exchanges to mining infrastructures to software development etc...  And they have the financial surface to sue those that try to do them wrong, including Hashfast. Is all this relevant? NO.

None of us here care about them since their proposition was rejected.   What's your agenda?  This is becoming downright weird.

Again, what is the CRO doing?  What are the propositions being studied?  Failing that, how is the sale of assets going?

Manufacturers around the world have not been waiting for the Hashfast liquidation to be over.  They are moving forwards at very high speeds.  With all the announcements coming this fall, I wonder what the value of those chips (those that do not depreciate according to the statement made by the Creditors Council legal counsel) will be depreciated down to?  
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.