Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 06:32:04 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 865658 times)
scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:01:17 AM

So if I order a Hash Fast today when will it ship?  Tongue
[/quote]

Lots of talk here, but no answers.  What is the plan, what is the CRO doing?  Who has the assets?  Who's in charge?  When do creditors see any money?  Where is the creditor committee plan-- they were so vocal and are now silent.... oh god we screwed up?  Maybe just a bit?  What the hell is going on?  One of their vendors has been going nuts because they apparently sold inventory that was recently bought buy LiquidBits to another customer.  Can't they even get inventory reporting right with the CRO on board now?  WTF?  Where is the reorg plan and what is Eddie up to now, and where are all the millions that Simon claims that his IP brain is worth?  And the creditors committee is now doing what? 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:54:34 AM

Lots of talk here, but no answers.  What is the plan, what is the CRO doing?  Who has the assets?  Who's in charge?  When do creditors see any money?  Where is the creditor committee plan-- they were so vocal and are now silent.... oh god we screwed up?  Maybe just a bit?  What the hell is going on?  One of their vendors has been going nuts because they apparently sold inventory that was recently bought buy LiquidBits to another customer.  Can't they even get inventory reporting right with the CRO on board now?  WTF?  Where is the reorg plan and what is Eddie up to now, and where are all the millions that Simon claims that his IP brain is worth?  And the creditors committee is now doing what? 
[/quote]

The only person that we are going to ever get any sense out of and that will progress any kind of compensation for the creditors will be the Judge IMHO! No body else appears to give a damn about us! This need to be moved on now, firm decisions need to be made! A recall the judge saying that he will step in if really necessary and play more of a part in negotiating the best way forward for the creditors! I am sure there was something like this said in one of the first hearings but I would have to listen back to the audio to be certain! Clearly nobody else has the ability to move things forward!

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
pmorici

Activity: 471

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:42:52 AM

So if I order a Hash Fast today when will it ship?  Tongue

Lots of talk here, but no answers.  What is the plan, what is the CRO doing?  Who has the assets?  Who's in charge?  When do creditors see any money?  Where is the creditor committee plan-- they were so vocal and are now silent.... oh god we screwed up?  Maybe just a bit?  What the hell is going on?  One of their vendors has been going nuts because they apparently sold inventory that was recently bought buy LiquidBits to another customer.  Can't they even get inventory reporting right with the CRO on board now?  WTF?  Where is the reorg plan and what is Eddie up to now, and where are all the millions that Simon claims that his IP brain is worth?  And the creditors committee is now doing what?  

I'm confused you post all these breathless rants about how no one is telling you what is going on and then you claim in the next sentence that you have inside knowledge of the operations of some HF vendor?  You sound like you are just here to sow FUD.

I'm not sure why you thought the CRO would fix this situation over night but that just isn't the way the world works.  Good progress is being made though.  The public court documents answer almost all of your questions.  If you are having trouble reading and understanding them then I suggest you hire a lawyer to explain to you how it all works.

What is the plan, what is the CRO doing?
The plan is to get as much money as possible for the creditors.  The CRO is working in San Francisco and directly overseeing and executing the day to day work of making that happen.  That includes things like selling what can be sold, licensing what can be licensed, and other business negotiations that will return money.

Who has the assets?
The locations of the various assets are listed in the court document titled "Schedule B Personal Property" DOC#84.  In short they are in multiple locations including Canada, Korea, and California.

Who's in charge?
The CRO is in charge as of two weeks ago.

When do creditors see any money?
This question has been answered several times.  The deadline for filing claims in October 2014.  No money gets paid out until after that date.  Any money recovered between now and then gets put into an account that is monitored by the US Bankruptcy Trustee and will be returned to creditors some time after that October deadline.  If you have questions about how bankruptcy works you should contact your lawyer or call the US Bankruptcy trustee's office and ask them.

Gigampz: Adapter Boards for Server Power Supplies 50% cheaper than ATX power supplies.  DPS-800GBA, DPS-1200FBA, Common Slot, CRPS, DPS-1200TBA, DPS-2000bb, Dell z750p
Dryleaf

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:44:12 PM

You'll have to confirm with them but it's my understanding they have GN1 chips, whole wafers, and ATX power supplies that are basically shipping immediately from stock.

It wasn't an honest question Professor.  Blazed and his hater buddies just like to gainsay anything I write.   Cheesy

Honestly if I could buy some Hash Fast stuff at a decent price I would no questions asked!  I have no dog in this fight as I do not pre order EVER so I have never been screwed buying gear  Cool

We are currently selling some of our Evo (Rev 3) units for bulk orders only.  If needed, we can also include PSU's, coolers and cables at discounted pricing.  PM here or visit www.kaysid.com/contactus if interested.  For those looking for orders of 100+ units contact us at info@kaysid.com with offers.  Here are a couple photos of one of our Evo boards and a full row hashing away.

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 994

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

We are currently selling some of our Evo (Rev 3) units for bulk orders only.  If needed, we can also include PSU's, coolers and cables at discounted pricing.  PM here or visit www.kaysid.com/contactus if interested.  For those looking for orders of 100+ units contact us at info@kaysid.com with offers.  Here are a couple photos of one of our Evo boards and a full row hashing away.
That is certainly interesting news.   Maybe post a little more information about specs, pricing, delivery etc. here?

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
Dryleaf

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

That is certainly interesting news.   Maybe post a little more information about specs, pricing, delivery etc. here?

The specs are the same as the actual Rev 3 Evo boards. Depending on how you want to run them you can get anywhere from 450 GH's using 380 watts up to 700ish GH running at 950 watts.

We tend to run them at around 580-620 which gives us about a 1w per GH ratio on them.

As far as pricing please feel free to reach out o us with how many you are looking for and if you just want the boards or if you want the power supplies and coolers also.

Delivery is as soon as payment is received. We have quite a few in hand now and are getting our next batch assembled currently and will have those in around a week.
crashoveride54902

Activity: 770

Dream become broken often

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:20:19 AM

You'll have to confirm with them but it's my understanding they have GN1 chips, whole wafers, and ATX power supplies that are basically shipping immediately from stock.

It wasn't an honest question Professor.  Blazed and his hater buddies just like to gainsay anything I write.   Cheesy

Honestly if I could buy some Hash Fast stuff at a decent price I would no questions asked!  I have no dog in this fight as I do not pre order EVER so I have never been screwed buying gear  Cool

that must be one hot room

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Dryleaf

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:28:53 AM

that must be one hot room

Not to bad actually. They are running around 80 C and we have about 160 ton of AC on the building so its pretty cold most of the time.  Smiley
jtoomim

Activity: 735

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:03:09 AM

Not to bad actually. They are running around 80 C and we have about 160 ton of AC on the building so its pretty cold most of the time.  Smiley

Just out of curiosity, who is paying the electricity on that? Who pays for the air conditioning?

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:11:56 AM

Just out of curiosity, who is paying the electricity on that? Who pays for the air conditioning?

Customers Smiley

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 994

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:44:17 AM

I think you would be surprised about costs.   I looked at your design and it is interesting and your cost structure is also interesting.    But there are also other ways to run a mine profitably.   We likely pay 2X your electric price in the US and 3.28X your electric price in asia on our mines and I actually think you will learn some lessons when you start approaching 1000 amps that may surprise you. 
The HVAC cost is not as much as you imagine with the swamp coolers you are using.

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
jtoomim

Activity: 735

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 05:28:07 AM

We likely pay 2X your electric price in the US and 3.28X your electric price in asia on our mines and I actually think you will learn some lessons when you start approaching 1000 amps that may surprise you. 
The HVAC cost is not as much as you imagine with the swamp coolers you are using.

I know the HVAC costs aren't much with swamp coolers. I'm guessing HVAC costs would probably add about 30% to 50% to your total power bill, since most air conditioners have a coefficient of performance between 2.0 and 3.8.

1000 amps of what? 208V 3-phase? 120V single-phase? If so, we already have more power than that installed. We currently have 800 amps of 480V 3-phase worth of capacity installed, with another 600 amps half-done. Anyway, I'm not here to attempt to steal the show, I'm just curious about dryleaf's setup.

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
Dryleaf

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

I think you would be surprised about costs.   I looked at your design and it is interesting and your cost structure is also interesting.    But there are also other ways to run a mine profitably.   We likely pay 2X your electric price in the US and 3.28X your electric price in asia on our mines and I actually think you will learn some lessons when you start approaching 1000 amps that may surprise you. 

We are currently using around 1600 amps in this building. And you are correct there are some surprises you will run into on the way if you arent careful.
kikaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:15:05 PM

No postings/updates for 5 days.  Does anyone know what is going on with HashFast?
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:56:44 PM

There will be an important hearing this Tuesday. The US trustee wants to appoint a trustee and the creditors committee filed an opposition because they already put a CRO in place. The US trustee says that the CRO isn't in charge at the company (in the opposition to the opposition to the motion), while he actually should.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:30:18 PM

What a mess

Prepare to enter a world of stress
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:50:11 PM

What a mess

it is a mess...only ones that are going to make money now are the lawyers.

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:48:18 AM

There will be an important hearing this Tuesday. The US trustee wants to appoint a trustee and the creditors committee filed an opposition because they already put a CRO in place. The US trustee says that the CRO isn't in charge at the company (in the opposition to the opposition to the motion), while he actually should.

Good lord!  When do we see the supposed creditors committee plan and when do we get money back?  The CRO was appointed by the committee and by Simon and Eduardo, and so somebody better answer why nothing is happening.  Bring in some people who know how to run a business.  What a shambles and a screwed up mess. 
Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:14:10 PM

Stalling and more stalling until there is nothing left of any value to liquidate! There should be an open auction for the chips, goes to the highest bidder!

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:46:12 AM

Anyone know if you need to file for refund that I had one ordered from HF and I was keeping getting mails?
Pages: « 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 [530] 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.