Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 01:13:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 865230 times)
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 1806

Crypto Rules Everything Around Me

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 05:22:31 AM

I don't believe for a second that piles of the fastest 28nm Bitcoin ASIC ever made sat around collecting dust until they're worthless.

Believe it or not, that's exactly what happened and is still happening, thanks to the monumentally ill-advised and self-defeating move of getting courts and lawyers involved.  Some chips are being held hostage by Uniquify/Signetics, with many still in wafers.  Undecided

As many predicted, the creditor committee has been about as effective as a car with five steering wheels.   Tongue

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

I don't believe for a second that piles of the fastest 28nm Bitcoin ASIC ever made sat around collecting dust until they're worthless.

Believe it or not, that's exactly what happened and is still happening, thanks to the monumentally ill-advised and self-defeating move of getting courts and lawyers involved.  Some chips are being held hostage by Uniquify/Signetics, with many still in wafers.  Undecided

As many predicted, the creditor committee has been about as effective as a car with five steering wheels.   Tongue

What about the monumentally retardness inside the HashFast team who only delivered one single batch of miners until May and no MPP? Chips were sitting on shelves collecting dust long before any bankruptcy started. What about that? Why are you only blaming the move the the courts and not blaming the team that got into this situation? Please tell me more abut the super-duper team and about their efforts to NOT let chips sit on shelves. What exactly did the HF team do to avoid getting into this situation? By the looks they did absolutely nothing or they failed on their every attempt.

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:08:04 PM

You guys are getting to aggressive. They weren't that incompetent. They managed to increase the salaries of the whole management multiple times while not having enough cash to ship more than a couple of miners a day. That must be a valuable skill in this business. They managed to not only completely ignore their customers, but to pay people to troll them, while bragging around conferences about their new EVO board, while they should have spent the travel, marketing, personal, etc, costs to ship miners. A valuable skill. As is negotiating deals that would have returned something only to the people negotiating them - that also must be a valuable skill.

HashFast was full of people with valuable skills. Hell, they that marketing guy even did a spinoff of this scam. You are just not looking it from the right prospective.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:30:51 PM

You guys are getting to aggressive. They weren't that incompetent. They managed to increase the salaries of the whole management multiple times while not having enough cash to ship more than a couple of miners a day. That must be a valuable skill in this business. They managed to not only completely ignore their customers, but to pay people to troll them, while bragging around conferences about their new EVO board, while they should have spent the travel, marketing, personal, etc, costs to ship miners. A valuable skill. As is negotiating deals that would have returned something only to the people negotiating them - that also must be a valuable skill.

HashFast was full of people with valuable skills. Hell, they that marketing guy even did a spinoff of this scam. You are just not looking it from the right prospective.

So the US law lets companies that can't ship stuff to customers to increase the salaries of the whole management without a reason? If that's the case then what's holding companies to issue a $1M or $10M wage per month for the management? Give that wages and in 2 months you declare bankruptcy. Is the law that permissive?

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

Is the law that permissive?

No. Among many other things, undercapitalisation is a reason to pierce the corporate veil; iow, hold the people directly and personally responsible for the company's liabilities.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:18:41 PM

No. Among many other things, undercapitalisation is a reason to pierce the corporate veil; iow, hold the people directly and personally responsible for the company's liabilities.
And that must have something to do with the people claiming to be broken, not to have enough to pay for the expenses of his family, and at the same time taking a month long vacation at the opposite side of the world.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Is the law that permissive?

Good. Now let's see that going in court!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 09:40:49 PM

You guys are getting to aggressive. They weren't that incompetent.
So the US law lets companies that can't ship stuff to customers to increase the salaries of the whole management without a reason? If that's the case then what's holding companies to issue a $1M or $10M wage per month for the management? Give that wages and in 2 months you declare bankruptcy. Is the law that permissive?

Your aggressive herp-derp interrogations are amusing, because all the answers to your questions have already been provided.

If you would bother listening to the court hearings, you wouldn't have to look like an ignoramus under the delusion that he's asking tough questions!   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:30:14 PM

You guys are getting to aggressive. They weren't that incompetent.

Your aggressive herp-derp interrogations are amusing, because all the answers to your questions have already been provided.

If you would bother listening to the court hearings, you wouldn't have to look like an ignoramus under the delusion that he's asking tough questions!   Grin

I have something more important to do with my free time than hear some court hearing for a scam fail and bankrupt company. I was interested in the regular US law. As usual you are avoiding answering at sensitive questions. Do you consider fair that a company that can't deliver its shit to increase its manager's wage? Do you?

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1862

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:38:08 PM

soo..... I haven't been here for about a month..  judging from the last few posts.. not much has happened...

Well at least I can take a tax write off... huge loss this year for a bitcoin miner involved in hashfast!!!

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 11:32:02 PM

I have something more important to do with my free time than hear some court hearing for a scam fail and bankrupt company. I was interested in the regular US law. As usual you are avoiding answering at sensitive questions. Do you consider fair that a company that can't deliver its shit to increase its manager's wage? Do you?

The CTO is not a "manager" and since he's the brains behind their product, yes, I consider it fair to pay a market-based wage that will retain him.  And the court agrees with me.   Wink

So now your aggressive questions are "sensitive?"  Oh brother...

If you going to bark out long streams of inquiry, then insult the person considerate enough to repeat the answers already provided in this thread or in court transcripts, you can expect that person to stop being nice enough to provide further responses to your interrogations.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Ilan123

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:51:09 PM

No company would increase staff / management pay when It is struggling with cash flow and can not deliver product to customers as they should, unless they are trying to squeeze as much money out of a business as possible before it goes bust! This is wrong in every sense and I am surprised people are not in jail already over this incompetence / theft / embezzlement call it what you may but it wasn't the ethical thing to do and I still haven't got any money back yet! Should this case really need to drag out this long!!! What the heck is going on? Beggars belief

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 03:14:43 AM

No company would increase staff / management pay when It is struggling with cash flow and can not deliver product to customers as they should, unless they are trying to squeeze as much money out of a business as possible before it goes bust! This is wrong in every sense and I am surprised people are not in jail already over this incompetence / theft / embezzlement call it what you may but it wasn't the ethical thing to do and I still haven't got any money back yet! Should this case really need to drag out this long!!! What the heck is going on? Beggars belief

Retaining the key person behind the company's product is a valid reason to raise their wage to the prevailing market rate.

Having the CTO responsible for their only product leave for financial reasons isn't in anyone's interest.

That's why the Judge let it pass.

There was no "incompetence / theft / embezzlement" so do yourself a favor and free your mind of that harmful delusion.

This isn't hard to understand, once you stop jerking your knee and assuming you know better than those in possession of all the facts.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 994

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:12:15 PM

There was no "incompetence / theft / embezzlement" so do yourself a favor and free your mind of that harmful delusion.
There has been no real investigation to prove that one way or the other.   Personally, I think the MOST interesting assets in this auction will be the estate's claim rights.   These rights to go after any recoveries different people actually owe the estate for money they have taken that they should not have.
Perhaps we all should pool some money together and see how high the bidding goes by individuals that want to bid on the claims directed at themselves?   You do not have to prove embezzlement in order to win a judgement against someone as owing money to the estate....

For people interested on bidding on these assets as a group, please PM me and let me know how much money you would be interested in bidding.   

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
bitndx

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:39:55 PM

can anyone post the date of the auction and and any details on bidding? It is time to put this lame horse down
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1050

^ will code for bitcoins

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:19:00 PM

can anyone post the date of the auction and and any details on bidding? It is time to put this lame horse down

Exactly. All these trolling in this thread and not a single post where exact dates of legal proceedings, one by one, with corresponding conclusions reached by the court and other interested entities can be found. Can someone please log what was/is happening? Disproportion of how many people have interest in this, and how few useful info can be found is amazing.
pmorici

Activity: 471

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

https://cases.processgeneral.com/cases/document/case/5/hashfast-technologies-llc/

That information along with every other public document and audio from the case is available on the creditor's information website.

For the auction details look under documents and check out the document labeled Docket222.pdf  It looks like the date is Dec 4th 2014 @ 10:00 in a location in San Francisco TBD.  Procedures for bidding and the items up for auction are also listed.

Gigampz: Adapter Boards for Server Power Supplies 50% cheaper than ATX power supplies.  DPS-800GBA, DPS-1200FBA, Common Slot, CRPS, DPS-1200TBA, DPS-2000bb, Dell z750p
pmorici

Activity: 471

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:44:07 PM

Exactly. All these trolling in this thread and not a single post where exact dates of legal proceedings, one by one, with corresponding conclusions reached by the court and other interested entities can be found. Can someone please log what was/is happening? Disproportion of how many people have interest in this, and how few useful info can be found is amazing.

You mean like the website with exactly all that information that has been posted here and also sent via snail mail to all the creditors?

https://cases.processgeneral.com/cases/document/case/5/hashfast-technologies-llc/

Gigampz: Adapter Boards for Server Power Supplies 50% cheaper than ATX power supplies.  DPS-800GBA, DPS-1200FBA, Common Slot, CRPS, DPS-1200TBA, DPS-2000bb, Dell z750p
bitndx

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:18:32 PM

That information along with every other public document and audio from the case is available on the creditor's information website.

For the auction details look under documents and check out the document labeled Docket222.pdf  It looks like the date is Dec 4th 2014 @ 10:00 in a location in San Francisco TBD.  Procedures for bidding and the items up for auction are also listed.

Thanks!

notabtcnuub

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:42:38 PM

+1 Thanks for the link.

Can someone with knowledge for the American legal system explain what in Docket 222.pdf, item e) in Exhibit 1 (Assets to be Sold) is?

It reads "Claims and causes of action against Simon Barber, including preference, fraudulent transfer, and breach of fiduciary duty claims."   Is this really an asset of Hashfast that has value for an auction?

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 [554] 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.