Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but this being a chapter 11 case, there is no need to file a proof of claim if you dont disagree with how HF scheduled your claim. You can check how your claim is already scheduled in the link from pmorici above. This is at least what I read online.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:12:16 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 01:25:08 PM by bayo

Maybe I'm wrong, but this being a chapter 11 case, there is no need to file a proof of claim if you dont disagree with how HF scheduled your claim. You can check how your claim is already scheduled in the link from pmorici above. This is at least what I read online.
Only one point still trouble for me. Im listed in case 14-30866 a child of Case 14-30725 and i m not listed in https://cases.processgeneral.com/cases/case/5/hashfast-technologies-llc/ Normal ??

Thanks for this answer ! i will look update here !
winit

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

Not wanting to rub anyone up the wrong way... but I have 9 X Sierra units that I'm looking to sell. These are in the UK and as such full UK duty was paid on receipt.

Not certain but believe these to be the only units in the UK.

If anyone is interested in making an offer send me a PM.
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:28:38 PM

Not wanting to rub anyone up the wrong way... but I have 9 X Sierra units that I'm looking to sell. These are in the UK and as such full UK duty was paid on receipt.

Not certain but believe these to be the only units in the UK.

If anyone is interested in making an offer send me a PM.
Pmed
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:31:32 PM

I genuinely see ActM as a failed business and not a scam.

Cheesy

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:11:50 AM

If anyone wants to get in touch with the Hashfast CRO you can contact them at the below email address...

hashfast@provincefirm.com

The CRO is now completely in control of the company.  Any concerns you may have had about dealing with Hashfast due to the actions of the prior management and their past performance are no longer an issue. 

If you have any input in what should happen with the company's assets, want to purchase some or all of the assets, or have another proposal for the company the CRO is the person to contact.
mikelitv

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:01:34 PM

Any concerns you may have had about dealing with Hashfast due to the actions of the prior management and their past performance are no longer an issue. 

Wow!!!  Really?  No longer an issue?  Hands wiped clean? All forgotten? That easily?  Seriously?  Sadly: probably correct!

Why aren’t we all appalled by the Creditor's Council decisions over the past few months?  It is highly unlikely that such mismanagement, followed by targeted misinformation by family relatives of a lead member of the Council, is caused by simple incompetence or lack of experience.  There is indeed a compelling argument to be made for voluntary sabotage motivated by glaring self-interest.  After having actually read the transcripts, blaming the CFO of a few months (Monica) for everything that has transpired is as absurd as it is unjustifiable.  It was very likely an intentional diversion. 

The truth should emerge ultimately, but it will very probably be way too late for creditors (or anyone) to do anything about it. 

Scammed by Hashfast, and screwed by their Council will likely be Hashfast creditor's epitaph.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:16:44 PM

Wow!!!  Really?  No longer an issue?  Hands wiped clean? All forgotten? That easily?  Seriously?  Sadly: probably correct!

So hands clean. Now I am waiting the return of cypherdoc and iCeTaRd.

Ilan1

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:40:53 PM

Well I am just waiting for some bloody money back if it ever comes!!!

LTCgear.com Review http://ltcgear.co.ukhttp://ltcgear.com/?apage=120 - 160mh/s for $850 use coupon code "anniversary1yr" - Active Multi Algorithm cloud mining in Scrypt, X11 and Scrypt-N - ROI in 5 Weeks
pmorici

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:13:13 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 03:34:39 PM by pmorici

Wow!!!  Really?  No longer an issue?  Hands wiped clean? All forgotten? That easily?  Seriously?  Sadly: probably correct!

Why aren’t we all appalled by the Creditor's Council decisions over the past few months?  It is highly unlikely that such mismanagement, followed by targeted misinformation by family relatives of a lead member of the Council, is caused by simple incompetence or lack of experience.  There is indeed a compelling argument to be made for voluntary sabotage motivated by glaring self-interest.  After having actually read the transcripts, blaming the CFO of a few months (Monica) for everything that has transpired is as absurd as it is unjustifiable.  It was very likely an intentional diversion.  

The truth should emerge ultimately, but it will very probably be way too late for creditors (or anyone) to do anything about it.  

Scammed by Hashfast, and screwed by their Council will likely be Hashfast creditor's epitaph.

No not wiped clean. Past transgressions will still be investigated and those responsible held to account.  But, Companies are run by people and none of the people that dealt with us dishonestly have any part in running the company anymore.  It's under the control of people with experience in winding down bankrupt companies and who take their accountability to the court seriously.

I know you're probably angry and hurt by this like many of us here but your accusations against the creditors who volunteered their time to be on the council are unfounded, false, and unhelpful.  Why didn't you volunteer your time to serve on the council if you thought it important?  I doubt you have actually taken the time to read and understand all the transcripts and documents in the case because they are quite clear about what has happened.  The notion that the creditor's committee has had any control in the management of the company is completely false.
scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:44:32 AM

Any concerns you may have had about dealing with Hashfast due to the actions of the prior management and their past performance are no longer an issue. 

Why aren’t we all appalled by the Creditor's Council decisions over the past few months?  It is highly unlikely that such mismanagement, followed by targeted misinformation by family relatives of a lead member of the Council, is caused by simple incompetence or lack of experience.  There is indeed a compelling argument to be made for voluntary sabotage motivated by glaring self-interest.  After having actually read the transcripts, blaming the CFO of a few months (Monica) for everything that has transpired is as absurd as it is unjustifiable.  It was very likely an intentional diversion. 

Wow, a voice of competence and reason on here.  Terrific!!  Sadly there is only glaring glaring mismanagement by the creditors council.  There should be a class action lawsuit begun against them (and their family members) for purposely harming creditors, delay and stall tactics, in order to get their really expensive guy in office to work with the only two HF employees left (who didn't have the scruples to leave), Eddie and Simon, who we all know and love.  They screwed us creditors, and now the council has worked with them to screw us more.  Shameful.  Disgusting.  Revolting.  And trashing innocent HF employees in the process.  Hope you are all proud of yourselves, and glad I wrote off this money as a life lesson for burned funds singed by GREED and no ethics at all.

By the way, Ray Gallo, since your clients are now in a lose lose, why not get your energy renewed into suing the creditors committee and counsel?
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:30:58 AM

Wow, a voice of competence and reason on here.  Terrific!!
Yes, right, answering to yourself is one of the few things you can do here. Since that noone cares.

By the way, Ray Gallo, since your clients are now in a lose lose, why not get your energy renewed into suing the creditors committee and counsel?
Actually, talking to yourself is another thing you can certainly do. I'm your conscience: why the hell should you sue someone that worked for you instead of the people responsible for this massacre? Maybe because you can't see beyond your nose? Ok, I understand. I'm sorry for that.

mikelitv

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

Yes, right, answering to yourself is one of the few things you can do here. Since that noone cares.

Actually, talking to yourself is another thing you can certainly do. I'm your conscience: why the hell should you sue someone that worked for you instead of the people responsible for this massacre? Maybe because you can't see beyond your nose? Ok, I understand. I'm sorry for that.

You lost your way Cedivad.  Your first posts were full of justified anger and action.  Your optimism regarding the judicial system was refreshing.  Wether we were active on the forums or just lurking, I think many of us rooted for you / us. 

Overall, it seems that you overestimated the assets of Hashfast, just as you got used to lashing out too quickly.

I am not scr3.ucr3trs nor do I have any form of communication with him other than this forum. 

I simply do my homework as rigorously as I can.  I base my comments on what I find and believe to be true.

There is no doubt that the current mess has been created by Hashfast's Eduardo and Simon.  Absolutely.  They should remain the real target of our wrath. I agree with you on that.  However, regarding the Creditor's Council, I have a different position than they "worked for us" on a voluntary basis.  I think others, directly on the council are now starting to agree with this.  There were serious conflict of interests.  That is simply a fact.  Not wanting to admit that and the consequences it had, that is "not seeing beyond your nose".  Now, admittedly, this is no longer important as there is nothing that can be done about it any longer.  The reality today is what it is, and in my opinion, there's no reason to be optimistic about the outcome for the unsecured creditors.

This being said,
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:36:22 PM

In any case, I'll be having plenty of court paper for my money to fire up the fireplace

Prepare to enter a world of stress
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:07:38 PM

I don't see the conflict of interests and I don't see how the committee damaged things. So please someone enlighten me. Maybe not saying that the LB deal was a good one.

scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:56:47 PM

You lost your way Cedivad.  Your first posts were full of justified anger and action.  Your optimism regarding the judicial system was refreshing.  Wether we were active on the forums or just lurking, I think many of us rooted for you / us. 

Overall, it seems that you overestimated the assets of Hashfast, just as you got used to lashing out too quickly.

I am not scr3.ucr3trs nor do I have any form of communication with him other than this forum. 

I simply do my homework as rigorously as I can.  I base my comments on what I find and believe to be true.

There is no doubt that the current mess has been created by Hashfast's Eduardo and Simon.  Absolutely.  They should remain the real target of our wrath. I agree with you on that.  However, regarding the Creditor's Council, I have a different position than they "worked for us" on a voluntary basis.  I think others, directly on the council are now starting to agree with this.  There were serious conflict of interests.  That is simply a fact.  Not wanting to admit that and the consequences it had, that is "not seeing beyond your nose".  Now, admittedly, this is no longer important as there is nothing that can be done about it any longer.  The reality today is what it is, and in my opinion, there's no reason to be optimistic about the outcome for the unsecured creditors.

The sad but only truth remaining is this:  The ONLY people left at HF are Simon and Eddie.  Sad.  Those that created the mess are still collecting paychecks on behalf of the creditors.  Sick.  The CRO has been in charge for a week - the website still hasn't been touched, no news, no millions of dollars of recovery.  Everyone that has tried to reach out for anyone at HF meets with absolutely no response, as is typical with the current remaining employees.  There was a severe and serious conflict of interest, and it begins also with the lawyers who are "representing" the creditors.  They don't have a clue about business reality.  Millions of dollars are gone, wasted, and now we wait a slow spiral death for nothing to happen except for the CRO , who was recommended and selected by the committee and their counsel, to collect his fees, pay the lawyers, and screw the creditors more.  Where is the plan that was alluded to weeks ago?  There is no "secrecy" now that HF management isn't negotiating any more with the committee?  Where are all the sales that were promised now that management is no longer in charge?  Why not post what the CRO has accomplished over the past week, and how much progress has been made and what it has cost?  The silence is deafening. 
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:41:43 PM

Guys...
Today, I received another 2 letters from US Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California.

First letter provides an advise about filing a claim. Which I already did online and I also send a letter directly to Office of The Clerk US Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California. Office of The Clerk replied that they received my form online and that I am already on the list of creditors.

Second letter provides a list of all creditors. I have not found my name on the list again.

I realy don't understand it. What should I think about it now. Does anyone know why I am still not on the list despite the confirmation from the clerk?
pmorici

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:25:01 AM

Guys...
Today, I received another 2 letters from US Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California.

First letter provides an advise about filing a claim. Which I already did online and I also send a letter directly to Office of The Clerk US Bankruptcy Court Northern District of California. Office of The Clerk replied that they received my form online and that I am already on the list of creditors.

Second letter provides a list of all creditors. I have not found my name on the list again.

I realy don't understand it. What should I think about it now. Does anyone know why I am still not on the list despite the confirmation from the clerk?

Hard to say w/o knowing what your name is.  If they are sending you notices though your name must be on some list.
BitCoin Operated Boy

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:19:01 AM

Guys...

Hard to say w/o knowing what your name is.  If they are sending you notices though your name must be on some list.
I wouldn't like to give my name here but yes, you are right. It must be on some list then.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:45:50 AM

Guys...

Hard to say w/o knowing what your name is.  If they are sending you notices though your name must be on some list.
I wouldn't like to give my name here but yes, you are right. It must be on some list then.

I thought I recalled seeing such a list, but at the moment having difficulty hunting it down. I did find the other though, of which is odd, for there's no Gregory (Greg) Bachrach on any Liquidbits/Bids on Gold LLC official incorp. docs. The only name affiliated with Liquidbits is the Jacobson clan, one of which owns the building that the Canadian Bitcoin Embassy is housed, with the rest owning CoinWare's four companies that BFL WILL (yea, right!) supply with Monarchs.

While I was affiliated with Coinware/HashTrade in the middle of last year, I am now only an investor in LiquidBits and have yet to receive any hash rate from my investment.

I'll leave it up to you to figure out who penned the above quote.
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: