Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 04:39:39 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 865625 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2058

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:20:21 AM

I really don't get it, do people not value their life's character that much to throw it away on a scam? For what?

And so I learn Simon abuses Xanax (has a prescription--same thing) so that explains part of it.

Here is my simple explanation: Scammers are lazy people.

Nothing complex about it. Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 04:33:35 AM

After my own delay on paying I decided to wait until they had a product before I would consider buying anything.

Preorder bullshit is simply that...bullshit.

Actually the preorder model is bullshit because manufacturers promise something which they know it will never be possible. HF knew they will never be able to fully refund everyone in case something went wrong so they decided to go all in and promise a bunch of lies to get the maximum amount of money in one run so they can make them vanish.

It was kind of a big clue in the beginning that they were basically saying they wouldn't accept credit cards, because people WOULD cancel WHEN they were late shipping.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
bestsponsor

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:11:21 AM

GrinHuh

pmorici

Activity: 471

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 11:25:39 AM

iCEBREAKER can live in his broken reality but the fact that some US legal representative(s) do not see how the economics of Bitcoin works doesn't mean that what their ruling is right and just.

Fact is there hasn't been a single decision from any court yet dealing with the issues of Hashfast's promise of refunds, or the legality of Hashfast's shady business practices.

Gigampz: Adapter Boards for Server Power Supplies 50% cheaper than ATX power supplies.  DPS-800GBA, DPS-1200FBA, Common Slot, CRPS, DPS-1200TBA, DPS-2000bb, Dell z750p
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2058

LEALANA Monero Physical Silver Coins

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:49:42 PM

iCEBREAKER can live in his broken reality but the fact that some US legal representative(s) do not see how the economics of Bitcoin works doesn't mean that what their ruling is right and just.

Fact is there hasn't been a single decision from any court yet dealing with the issues of Hashfast's promise of refunds, or the legality of Hashfast's shady business practices.

Icebreaker seems to think so. Did I misread that?  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.        SMOOTHIE'S HEALTH AND FITNESS JOURNAL          History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA  PHYSICAL MONERO COINS 999 FINE SILVER.

pmorici

Activity: 471

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 06:28:11 PM

No, you read what he wrote correctly; he is miss informed or misrepresenting what has happened so far to mean something it does not.

Gigampz: Adapter Boards for Server Power Supplies 50% cheaper than ATX power supplies.  DPS-800GBA, DPS-1200FBA, Common Slot, CRPS, DPS-1200TBA, DPS-2000bb, Dell z750p
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:55:37 PM

No, you read what he wrote correctly; he is miss informed or misrepresenting what has happened so far to mean something it does not.

Like he has been doing all the time.

Now when are we gonna get our 0.001% back?

Prepare to enter a world of stress
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:58:16 PM

Code:
# python
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> 400-700 > 0
False

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:00:50 PM

Code:
# python
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
>>> 400-700 > 0
False

Oh right, I forgot!

Tried evaluating in a different programming language, unfortunately with the same result.

Prepare to enter a world of stress
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:27:14 AM

I really don't get it, do people not value their life's character that much to throw it away on a scam? For what?

And so I learn Simon abuses Xanax (has a prescription--same thing) so that explains part of it.
I couldn't understand this too, when I was younger and inexperienced. After few years on Bitcointalk I started to better understand the psychology of the hustlers that associate here. The old saying is "it is not about the catch, it is about the chase". For a hustler the good hustle is better than orgasm, money is just a nice thing on a side.

Please comment, critique, criticize or ridicule BIP 2112: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54382.0
Long-term mining prognosis: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91101.0
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 07:46:01 AM

I couldn't understand this too, when I was younger and inexperienced. After few years on Bitcointalk I started to better understand the psychology of the hustlers that associate here. The old saying is "it is not about the catch, it is about the chase". For a hustler the good hustle is better than orgasm, money is just a nice thing on a side.

Cretins. "There's a hell of a good universe next door"

▄█▄  ▄▄▄▄
          ▀ ▄██████▄
    ▄▄▄   ▄███▀▀███
  ▄█████▄ ▀█▀ ███▄ ▀▀
 ███▀  ▀██▄    ████▄   
 █▀ ▄██▄ ▀█▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▀ ▄██
  ▄██▀     ▄██▀     ▄██▀
 ██▀ ▄█▄ ▄██▀ ▄█▄  ██▀ ▄▄
      ▀███▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀
     ▄▄ ▀██▄ ▄█▄ ▀█████▀
     ███▄▄██▀   ▀▀
      ▀██████▀
        ▀▀▀▀   ██▀

█
  █
  █
████
  █
████
  █
████
  █
  █
  █

▄███▄    ▄███▄
███  ██▄ █▀▀▄
████████  ███▀
██▀ ▄███       
████████▄▄  ▄█▀
 ██████▀▀██▀▀
  ▀███▀▄▄   ▄
   ▀██▄██ ▄█▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
FULLY
ANONYMOUS

━━━━━
/

██▄▄              ▄▄██
   █▀  ▀█▄ ▄▄▄▄████▄██▀  ▀█
  █▀   ▄███▀▀▀       █▄   ▀█
 █▀   ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄     █▄   ▀█
██▄  ▄████████████▄▄  █▄  ▄██
  ▀▀██▀███████████████▄███▀▀
      ▀█▄█▀███████████▀▀
        ▀███▀███████▀
           ▀▀▀▀██▀▀
INSTANT
TRANSFER

━━━━
/

▄████▄
 ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▀██▀ ▀█  ▀█ ███▀
 ██ ▀ █ ▀▄█ ███
▄██▄█▄█▄███▄███▄
▀██████████████▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
     ▀████▀
API FOR YOUR
PROJECTS

━━━━

█
  █
  █
████
  █
████
  █
████
  █
  █
  █
PARTNER PROGRAM
TOR MIRROR
MIX WALLET
.FAQ
ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 1806

Crypto Rules Everything Around Me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:19:34 PM

http://www.canb.uscourts.gov/judges/montali

This Judge is an expert on bankruptcy.  He doesn't need to understand smoothie's (conspicuously unspecified) "economics of how Bitcoin works" to make a "right and just" ruling on Chapter 11 vs Chapter 7.

Did Bitcoin invent some new kind of economics?  I'm 99.9% certain Judge Montali studied economics when he got his BA from Notre Dame, his JD from Berkeley, and then SPENT 30 FUCKING YEARS BEING AN EXPERT ON BUSINESS LAW.

smoothie uses deflection to minimize the overwhelming authority of Judge Montali, who is far from just "some US legal representative."  Rather than explain where the Court is wrong and elaborate his argument, the dishonest troll merely insinuates, like a coward.

Judge Montali has clearly forgotten more about economics than smoothie will ever understand.  And we all know if the Judge had found evidence of HF doing something wrong, smoothie would be crowing about it.  What a giant hypocrite! 

As for Morici, his spectacularly ill advised legal shenanigans are now backfiring in yet another fiasco, as the HashFast creditors' lawyers bicker and fight among themselves over the last scraps of cash:

https://processgeneral.s3.amazonaws.com/media/case_5/document/Docket%20247.pdf?Signature=ZXYYl1avIwFFXHExmDcv9S9NHBU%3D&Expires=1419024613&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAINPHWHY7KWKMORRQ

The above produced this glorious avalanche of juicy, entertaining drama:

https://processgeneral.s3.amazonaws.com/media/case_5/document/Docket%20252.pdf?Signature=sE7HxjSbyWzZNEmB6fLxWGMxF%2Bc%3D&Expires=1419024738&AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAINPHWHY7KWKMORRQ

Isn't it great HF's last dollars are being used to fund bickering lawyers, instead of building ASICs or paying refunds?   Cheesy

Timmy and Pete are doing a heck of a job screwing us creditors with their legalistic Samson Option.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

Isn't it great HF's last dollars are being used to fund bickering lawyers, instead of building ASICs or paying refunds?   Cheesy

Didn't know that you can build ASICs with $400k.

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:40:21 PM

Didn't know that you can build ASICs with $400k.

The chips are ready, they just need to be put on boards and used.  $400k puts a lot of chips on boards.

Didn't know that you are too dim to understand phrases like "or paying refunds."

It's cute you feel compelled to gainsay my every post.  I should sell you a fan club t-shirt.   Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:10:22 PM

$400k puts a lot of chips on boards.

If 400k puts a lot of chips on boards then how come HF was unable to put a shitload of chips on boards with ~40M$ collected? Damn conundrums!

It's cute you feel compelled to gainsay my every post.  I should sell you a fan club t-shirt.   Wink

I'm sorry but I only collect t-shirts from companies that actually deliver worthy units and on time! (KnC and SP-Tech)*

*KnC t-shirt was collected last year when they had the best miner on the market

iCEBREAKER is a troll! He and cypherdoc helped HashFast scam 50 Million $ from its customers !
H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622998.0
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:48:21 PM

Over promise under deliver. It is to be expected.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 2408

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:52:11 PM

HF should have thought of that in January and paid those refunds. And February. And March. And April. HF caused this situation. Not the lawyers.

Buy & Hold
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:58:21 PM

HF should have thought of that in January and paid those refunds. And February. And March. And April. HF caused this situation. Not the lawyers.

It's customer's fault!

Legend21

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:16:12 PM

at least i want 10 usd back, so i can pay my dogs food

.ZONTO.
is the single app
for interacting with the world

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

BETA | Presentation

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER   
  slack | facebook | twitter | telegram
|  ICO DATE 
  12 / 09 / 2017
|
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 05:14:22 PM

It's customer's fault!

RoadStress and Skye obviously need to have this explained like they are five:

"When the HashFast Goose is put into a Bankruptcy Stew, eggs can no longer be given to Little Johnny Customer and only Mr. & Mrs. Lawyer get to eat."

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Pages: « 1 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [567] 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.