Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283624 times)
danji31

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:46:18 PM

Hi all,

We have managed to gather about 50% of missing funds in bitcoins, we will be buying missing altcoins with them this weekend. After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them. We also called several security audit companies to do an audit for coinex. We're sorry for this to take so long but it should be understandable that recovering a business from this point is really ALOT of work. I am personally a rare guest at forums and other chats since chatting doesnt really help to get it back to life, it only takes time from getting the actual things done.

Again, I am personally giving my apologies for bad estimates about restoring our services, this is a tough thing to try and estimate time for it as it depends on too much factors, like altcoin markets not being deep enough to buy in alot of coins missing from our exchange.

Another personal note: as a try to gather more funds, I am selling my GPU farm now which is 24x Radeon HD 7990 and I will be happy to send it anywhere around the world and accept bitcoins as a payment method. Those bitcoins will go to cover the coinex losses, too. You can find a pic of my rigs attached, you can buy the whole rigs or just the cards as you wish.
Pics:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhYY
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhXl
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UgWm
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhIU

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
16Xs3TsZWwoRZnKEXJZh72FUrzWv7VKbn4

Thanks for your patience,
- erundook

Looks like everyone is trying to rid themselves of their GPU mining rigs before it losses most all it's value. Just months ago I was hard-pressed to find just a 7900 series card without the 150% markups, now peeps are trying to disposes of their entire rigs while they still have some value left in them. I know my earningng have gone done at least 60% in the past 30 days.

patnor1011

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:48:11 PM

Open it as soon as possible, mainly if security issues are solved.
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:56:01 PM

agree but security is a must if you get hacked again that's 50% extra they make  id prefer to wait it out until your security is @ max
theonegilly

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Your Pool Your Way - Admin

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:57:30 PM

Please open the site Soon.. its horrid alt coin mining without coinex

[Multi-Coin][Auto-Switch] Your Pool Your Way - http://yourpoolyourway.eu
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:00:25 PM

agree but security is a must if you get hacked again that's 50% extra they make  id prefer to wait it out until your security is @ max

Don't open it back up at all. Just give us back everything you have, and file for bankruptcy. Hopefully you can get another chunk from the proceeds of the bankruptcy sale of all your GPU rigs, all your domain names, all your source code, all your furniture, all your clothes, etc.
Chrome67

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:00:45 PM

my .02 satoshis...

while everyone else is bailing out of their rigs (thanks btw...I'm getting hardware cheap right now) I find it reassuring that he's taking a hit personally and trying to correct the community situation.  I was the first one to yell "fire" when this all started, but since that caused him to show himself on the forums and take responsibility for it all I'm quite supportive of the solution.

One thing to remember is he never said how many bitcoins were lost (unless I missed something along the way)...so, if it was 100% then getting back to 50% is something at least.  I doubt, since my coins were obviously moved to a cold storage when the hit was noticed, that it was 100%...so getting back 50% of what was lost means we'll have GREATER THAN 50% of the outstanding coins fully funded.  Example, if he lost 20% of total coins and 50% of those are recouped we're still at 90% fully funded on the site.

@erundook....I'd like a bit more insight to what the true #'s are (full disclosure will instill confidence), but at least there's hope.

*adjusts rose-colored glasses* Smiley
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:03:09 PM

At the BitCoinTexas conference, there was a lot of visibility for the multi-sig technology.  The speakers suggested that it would be able to offer lots of protection without so much delay.

I try to be respectful and informed.
danji31

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:11:11 PM

After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them.
Joke No. 1?

Also, if anyone wants to donate to help coinex get back to life, here's the BTC addy to do that:
Joke No. 2?

- erundook
Joke No. 3?

to joke No. 1: Would you accept such an offer from your bank after this bank was robbed? Yeah, I give a solemn promise that all my 50% of coins will not be withdrawn, for sure, really.

to Joke No. 2
Please let me pay not only with 50% of my coins, please.

to Joke No 3.
Do I have any choice?

No date of refund? Can you hold the promise of "but we will definitely do it this week"? (I do not really expect any answer!) I am still have patience

damn man chill out... CoinEx ranks #2 in my list of trusted exchanges - McxNow is #1 (for now at least). But even with mcx i wouldn't keep any considerable amount there because I don't have the private keys so if something happens and I lost login access, I essentially have lost my coins. Understandably some people have coins locked up in CoinEx,  and it's frustrating as hell, I know that because it happened to me last time, but either blame yourself for keeping large balances on any exchange as they are all being attacked daily, or blame the hacks for being the thieves attempting to steal from you and I, and CoinEx. When you deopsit into any address without the private keys you are the one risking your money to try and make a profit. So unless CoinEx runs off with no returns I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.
anth0ny

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:45:10 PM

CoinEx is the ONLY website where you can mine and trade under the same roof.

Maybe you can. I get message saying "Maintenance mode".

If everyone who enjoyed that convenience would go buy 5 shares of CoinEX, they would be back on their feet in no time.

If they sold their code and domain name to someone else, we'd get our coins back in no time.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5079

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

Why is money so important to you anyway erundook?  Everytime I have a lot of money I just feel empty inside...... you do nothing but cause more hatred and stress in the world which isn't needed.  You are the shit stain of society that makes people even more tormented than they already are.

Ok. Now it's time to calm down a little. You're crossing over into crazytown just a lilbit. Smiley

He's still not on your ignore?

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5079

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:55:04 PM

Hi all,

We have managed to gather about 50% of missing funds in bitcoins, we will be buying missing altcoins with them this weekend. After some calculations we came to a conclusion that 50% is a fair number to resume exchange operation and if all the users wont withdraw their funds right away, we can keep it running using fee incomes to get the second missing part covered with them. We also called several security audit companies to do an audit for coinex. We're sorry for this to take so long but it should be understandable that recovering a business from this point is really ALOT of work. I am personally a rare guest at forums and other chats since chatting doesnt really help to get it back to life, it only takes time from getting the actual things done.

Again, I am personally giving my apologies for bad estimates about restoring our services, this is a tough thing to try and estimate time for it as it depends on too much factors, like altcoin markets not being deep enough to buy in alot of coins missing from our exchange.

Another personal note: as a try to gather more funds, I am selling my GPU farm now which is 24x Radeon HD 7990 and I will be happy to send it anywhere around the world and accept bitcoins as a payment method. Those bitcoins will go to cover the coinex losses, too. You can find a pic of my rigs attached, you can buy the whole rigs or just the cards as you wish.
Pics:
http://cl.ly/UhYY
http://cl.ly/UhXl
http://cl.ly/UgWm
http://cl.ly/UhIU

- erundook

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA  you want people to send you BTC for GPU's now!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Digimine

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:17:39 PM

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to CoinEx coming back online.
papasmurph

Activity: 503

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

wtf, butterfly labs was telling the same while already mining with other peoples hardware, just asking for patience, only a little bit more  Roll Eyes.
Now we get ask to fund andbuy rigs.... interesting. someone made an update and hoops, suddenly is getting mined on dualminers.
All on the account of other people money.
When there is a "loss" don't tell that 50% regained is fine.
To bad, carry the costs and refund from your fee and stocks the people coins.
Minimum is to pay out whats there to the owners out of owners wallet stored on their account. Now market down and we have to carry that loss at well.

All bullshit here.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frant100

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:46:04 PM

there are 2 sides to every story

every cloud has a silver lining
drangos

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:59:08 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 10:22:25 PM by drangos

Hi all,

Pics:
http://cl.ly/UhYY
http://cl.ly/UhXl
http://cl.ly/UgWm
http://cl.ly/UhIU

- erundook

What about getting online to start with?
I mean refunding is thing 2, but let us login to see what happends! Would love to see my withdrawls Smiley
Even if someone here would mine at your pool, atleast throw it online to get things going, you earn fee? Have you even ever looked wich speed your pools had? complete waste that you keep it offline!

The only thing we hear from you is to keep calm, relaxed and to stay put.
Everything your saying so far... what proof do you have that you could share with us?
Wich proof do we have that you didn't took it yourself? NOT saying that you did, but just well look it from our side! If your precious rig whas mining @ some exchange server and 1 day everything is gone and the only thing you know is to keep calm and be patient... What would you say?

Do you realy think people would keep there precious coins on your exchange server? I lost a lot of money Smiley i'm sure some people even a hell lot more than me...

In this world time in money my friend.... atleast let us TAKE our 50% today/tomorrow... nothing more nothing less and i would be fine to see some of my money back!

lrgbit

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:20:21 PM

Before anything is done how about a few facts? What coins were stolen? How many coins were stolen?

Simple questions that won't take much time to answer.

cat77

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:36:55 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 05:16:48 PM by cat77

Hi all,

Pics:
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhYY
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhXl
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UgWm
http://[Suspicious link removed]/UhIU

- erundook

Tell you what.....just send me a 4x 7990 rig.  Then you can keep my BTC. We'll call it even.

lrgbit

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:46:52 PM

Well then is it a shame to waste all that hard work by not communicating.

It is fair enough that people get upset when infrequent vague messages are sent out by erundook.

A few minutes a day (or even every other day) with some real information would help a lot of people relax.

With so many scams in the crypto world, it would make sense NOT to follow their pattern of releasing
meaningless, vague, occasional statements.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

Respect! So Coinex IS paying before Emty Gox

Maybe you should keep mining, Erundook, to get missing scrypt coins back - wouldnt that be more effective than selling the rigs?

Truth is the new hatespeech.
t-minus

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:19:37 PM

I didnt have many coins in coinex due to my low hash rate and constant withdraws. However, when you get this site up I will gladly mine here again and just to help out I wont withdraw for a month or so. Just hope you all get things running again!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: