Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:08:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
cryptoair32

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

The presale has a minimum contribution of 1 ETH (too rich for me at the moment).  Will the general sale (which now starts on 3/15?) have a lower minimum?  What will that be?
I hope that the command of designers of it token more indulgent they will relate in this question and will really lower up to 0.1 minimum contribution. Such step will help to involve lot of investors and as a rule will speed up achievement of minimum purpose.
I think, that they want to focus on just a few big investors rather than a lot of small ones.
On the other hand, it might induce not reach soft cap fast.
What you are trying to impose is seems not a good idea because it will only create a conflict to small investors. I think you misunderstand the concept presale. Pre-sale is anyone can join so that it will be reached within a short period of time. It is not fair to say that it is only for big investors because there are a lot of small investors which can somehow help the target to achieved.
When I thought about it again, I realized you are right. 1ETH is really too much for a presale. I hope the team will get interested about it, as it would allow them to collect some amount earlier and to build a strong community.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:53 AM

Hey guys!

This looks very interesting and promising!
Can't wait for the launch. Definitely will follow this project.
It really does, if this will be launched successfully, it's one of the best option in the web in finding informations about a certain thing or etc. It's fast, reliable, secure, and legit information are some things it can provide for its users.

You are right, but even if users can provide some things or details wikibits still need to check if all details are legit. Anyway, I am following this project and hoping to see more developments.
Yeah that's very necessery ,because there are so many trolls on the internet and they might start abusing it and provide false informations . Wikipedia for example sometimes it could be very fked up as anyone could edit it .

They can always make some strict securities for their site if its successful launch to the public and I think the team are professional and will handle this kind of kinds of stuff.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:27 AM

The presale has a minimum contribution of 1 ETH (too rich for me at the moment).  Will the general sale (which now starts on 3/15?) have a lower minimum?  What will that be?
I hope that the command of designers of it token more indulgent they will relate in this question and will really lower up to 0.1 minimum contribution. Such step will help to involve lot of investors and as a rule will speed up achievement of minimum purpose.
I think, that they want to focus on just a few big investors rather than a lot of small ones.
What you are trying to impose is seems not a good idea because it will only create a conflict to small investors. I think you misunderstand the concept presale. Pre-sale is anyone can join so that it will be reached within a short period of time. It is not fair to say that it is only for big investors because there are a lot of small investors which can somehow help the target to achieved.
When I thought about it again, I realized you are right. 1ETH is really too much for a presale. I hope the team will get interested about it, as it would allow them to collect some amount earlier and to build a strong community.
If 1 ETH is the minimum contribution will WIKIBITS really gain the investors is the question and how come it can manage to reach the targets ? it might require a better advertising.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Hey guys!

It really does, if this will be launched successfully, it's one of the best option in the web in finding informations about a certain thing or etc. It's fast, reliable, secure, and legit information are some things it can provide for its users.

You are right, but even if users can provide some things or details wikibits still need to check if all details are legit. Anyway, I am following this project and hoping to see more developments.
Yeah that's very necessery ,because there are so many trolls on the internet and they might start abusing it and provide false informations . Wikipedia for example sometimes it could be very fked up as anyone could edit it .
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great project
You can obviously do gain knowledge with wikibits where it is a group of dedicated individuals with decades of experience in global fortune of 500 companies so there was more even global partners and clients.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

WIKIBITS is really a worth investing project for me as they are a great group of individual very passionate and promising team working on this project to develop it. This project will become greatly used worldwide as it will be a source for great content online and for receiving an answer to any problem online.
yes I agree that this project will be very useful all over the world as this project becomes a great source of content by accepting answer to the problem online, good work.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

WIKIBITS is really a worth investing project for me as they are a great group of individual very passionate and promising team working on this project to develop it. This project will become greatly used worldwide as it will be a source for great content online and for receiving an answer to any problem online.
yes I agree that this project will be very useful all over the world as this project becomes a great source of content by accepting answer to the problem online, good work.
This platform will be the future of wikipedia and google since blockchain is its backbone and blockchain is now widely used by different businesses.
Wikibits provides you more resources and informations which is more reliable than other search engine have. It will be more useful because it use blockchain . Lets hope that this project will be successful.
This project is really a great one that is really a good thing to exist and develop here in thecommunity of crypto currency. Another sources of information that is very efficient for each one us. This is a great one project to become the first blockchain-based solution-driven wiki. Hope this will conquer all the difficulties in this community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

ok nevertheless their bounty campaign is really good; I recommend those who can not join the pre-sale with 1 Eth, just join their bounty campaign especially twitter campaign. Translation campaign is also interesting, if you translate with images you get instead of 500 Wikis 2000 Wikis; this is also a good bonus for the one who invest more time for translation.
Somehow, the translation campaign has ended because they already have all required language to be translated.

I think you did not understand how the translation campaign works by this project. This is a little bit different as in other translation campaigns.

It is first come first served. You have to search in bounty thread if someone already translated the ANN & Bounty Threads in your language. If not then u are lucky; you can start with the translation. As far as you are finished just post the translated ANN&Bounty in Bounty Thread with links. The first posted translation in each language will get the WIKI Tokens  Cool
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

I'm wondering if not all tokens will be sold? The remaining tokens will be burned? And on which exchange does the developer plan to list?
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

I'm wondering if not all tokens will be sold? The remaining tokens will be burned? And on which exchange does the developer plan to list?
of course we hope the best on this project, if the token remains aren't sold it will be burned then it's good
because it allows the token price to be expensive as the token supply becomes less
surely all want listing in exchanger with large volumes and i believe developers will efforts for it
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

I know this project can be used by people around the world because this platform services is about giving information which people wanted to have. But, before that they should be more innovative so that more people will support the project.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

This platform will be the future of wikipedia and google since blockchain is its backbone and blockchain is now widely used by different businesses.
This platform has huge potential and will be used widely. The idea is basic yet very powerful. The platform combines top informative sites for best results, which is truly amazing. This will surely be the one and only platform for all the information.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

This project promises to unite and systematize the knowledge that has been accumulated by mankind. The new generation unfortunately do not know how to search for the necessary information. I hope that this site will teach them the search for knowledge and information
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:36:38 PM

Yes the project is conceived large-scale and grandiose. Is there enough experience for the team, so that they can realize all their plans? Is enough for them production capacity to achieve the goal?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:51 PM

It is for this reason that investors can be interested in this project. You say that this is the future of Google and Wikipedia, then there are prospects for the growth of the coin of the project in the near future, and large investors should understand this moment

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:22 PM

Hey guys!

They can always make some strict securities for their site if its successful launch to the public and I think the team are professional and will handle this kind of kinds of stuff.

Yeah right, I am sure that the devs have features that will sort that kind of wrong infos. I am still looking forward for more developments from this project and hoping they will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Hey guys!

Yes surely they will implement that, so that the platform won't be marked as a source of not-trusted-information. Wikibits team will really and must assure its users to have a reliable platform at all.
Wikibits team must do their work properly to avoid major problems that may cause delay and everyone don't want that to happen. What you are trying to pointed out about this not trusted information will be somehow discussed by the team on how they will solve that.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

If 1 ETH is the minimum contribution will WIKIBITS really gain the investors is the question and how come it can manage to reach the targets ? it might require a better advertising.
I guess forum, blog, social medias, youtube is the best way to earn more interest for the people, especially Wikipedia users.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:07:31 PM

This for sure will be a long term project and needs a lot of development to gurantee its success. I joined your twitter account to get more updates soon.

If devs are serious with this project then we can be sure that wikibits will stay for a long time and might beat those popular sites in the future. For now we need to help to increase wikibits popularity.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:37 PM

I guess forum, blog, social medias, youtube is the best way to earn more interest for the people, especially Wikipedia users.

Most Wikipedia power users dont expect for fees for editting Wikipedia. They are volunteer workers who work without pay and dont care about Youtube
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

If this project will be like Wikipedia, then I just do not understand the fact that we have almost the same site? What is their difference? What will distinguish them from each other?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: