Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:49:32 PM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

But still the dev or any community managers must update us most specially the investors of the latest developments in their project also new investors will be attracted to join too if the team is always active.

I trust the devs that they are doing their part to do the development side of the project. I hope they will keep us updated on what's happening on the project.
Yeah that's a reasonable argument and as they have the project so far I think they can be trusted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Underrated

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

I do not worry that there is no news from the developers. Very often they just do not have enough time to talk about the work that has been done.

But still the dev or any community managers must update us most specially the investors of the latest developments in their project also new investors will be attracted to join too if the team is always active.

I trust the devs that they are doing their part to do the development side of the project. I hope they will keep us updated on what's happening on the project.
Yeah that's a reasonable argument and as they have the project so far I think they can be trusted.
Wikibits truely can be trusted as they are really having a huge number of investors towards their project and a good amount of investors can always lead a profitable way for the project as it can really develope the project soon.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:03:01 PM

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

There are adequate and experienced investors, which were provided with experience of investment up to this project. Each experienced investor gives himself report of made investments and unlikely will put absolutely all money to one or another project. It is necessary properly to address with one's means, in order to avoid in the future in a series panic.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

well, we already have seen, how to make a successful campaign here and in telegram. We had seen in bitcointalk some projects and the admin/dev. of this project tried to answer every question. I have seen in Telegram some moderators, who answered without any break about 3-4 hours even the stupid questions from crypto-newbies. But at least they reached their soft and hard cap... 

It is no excuse to say that the devs are busy with the developement. They have to hire a good social media manager.

Well they are halfway done on thier ICO sale so I guess this is not the best time to get another social media manager. I think focusing on thier active community is much better to work on.

If they are halfway done on their ICO then they still need more investors to support the project. This is also mean that they need to do more advertisement with their ICO. Because this is the only way to attract an investors.

Since they stop advertising, a lot of potential funds were lost. They must have a lot of problems with legal issues but if they really have a big team I think it won't be a problem.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Well you will not worry if you didn't make any investments, but with the investors and possible new investors they want to see a lot of updates for them to feel that this project is legit and really serious.

yeah am sure updates is going to help them alot seeing the way the things are not updated regularly here is better if they provide some things going on in the background i think we will both use the good news

Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:30 PM

I think Wikibits is a great and promising project. The team is top-notch and I have no doubts that they'll deliver what they promise.
You are right we do not have to doubt this project I am also very impressed with this project they have an outstanding team members I am sure this project will give us all the success. I also highly recommend this project.
I am also a believer of this project because it realy has a good concept that could improve the way we are searching for knowledge over the internet.
we just wait for the success of this project, the project is undoubtedly, we are very good to invest in this project. good work for the team.
Yes, exactly the project will be going very big soon. The project provides best solutions to queries. Wikibits will become a most reliable platform which will be used as the source of information. The developers make the great changes in the project to make the platform more useful. The team will make the project successful soon.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

The project will be successful! Will you have a pre-sale? who has already invested in this project?

Yes, they have pre-sale and they raised around 90 ether and admin claimed that they raised the same amount through paypal ! Now, It's in public sale.
for your question if this project will be successful ! I think you should do your own research and find answer by yourself, there are some issues at current time, I recommended you to join their telegram.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

The project will be successful! Will you have a pre-sale? who has already invested in this project?

Yes, they have pre-sale and they raised around 90 ether and admin claimed that they raised the same amount through paypal ! Now, It's in public sale.
for your question if this project will be successful ! I think you should do your own research and find answer by yourself, there are some issues at current time, I recommended you to join their telegram.
Yes, have a lot of issues at now, but the team trying to solved it with high atitude. I appreciate this team even they have an immediately response at this topic, but they still keep their working.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

well, we already have seen, how to make a successful campaign here and in telegram. We had seen in bitcointalk some projects and the admin/dev. of this project tried to answer every question. I have seen in Telegram some moderators, who answered without any break about 3-4 hours even the stupid questions from crypto-newbies. But at least they reached their soft and hard cap... 

It is no excuse to say that the devs are busy with the developement. They have to hire a good social media manager.

On point. If they do really give value to their investors then should hire someone who will do the PR talks here in BTCTalk and other platforms. They are losing potential investors as we speak since their engagement is way too low. It will be hard for this project to really reach their goal if they keep to remain silent and not give us any updates.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

Yes, have a lot of issues at now, but the team trying to solved it with high atitude. I appreciate this team even they have an immediately response at this topic, but they still keep their working.
How long will the community be waiting for them to respond to our questions? How hard does regulating the community chat on Telegram? If they can't do such things quickly how will the investors trust this project? Actions speaks louder than words Wink
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

How long will the community be waiting for them to respond to our questions? How hard does regulating the community chat on Telegram? If they can't do such things quickly how will the investors trust this project? Actions speaks louder than words Wink
Yes, i think we talk about this issue of Wikibits again and again. Anyway, we can see they launch beta version, and now is spamming at their telegram group after admin have busy.... lol.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

Well they are halfway done on thier ICO sale so I guess this is not the best time to get another social media manager. I think focusing on thier active community is much better to work on.

If they are halfway done on their ICO then they still need more investors to support the project. This is also mean that they need to do more advertisement with their ICO. Because this is the only way to attract an investors.
This also means that they have reached half of the road to the moon and just half is remaining and they can reach this very easily as the have huge potential to reach the hard cap and also create a great solution driven platform with great expert's supporting it for the better experience.
But they'll be needing more investors and these sort of things tend to affect the the decision of investors. They should provide everyone with the answers that the user asks. If they don't do that they might really miss the opportunity to attract potential investors.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

I guess that they have left us uninformed and are doing something which is set to highest priority right now. I hope they come back soon as this has led to stagnate the further growth, which is not a healthy sign in the initial stages.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

They are not even active answering our quires and question, How can you trust a team like this anyway? But anyway if they plan on updating or any good news for us. I think this is the right time.

Lodi0808

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

They are not even active answering our quires and question, How can you trust a team like this anyway? But anyway if they plan on updating or any good news for us. I think this is the right time.
Yeah thats right nk active admins in the telegram group thats why spammers are enjoying to post everything not related to the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:10 AM

Yeah thats right nk active admins in the telegram group thats why spammers are enjoying to post everything not related to the project.
Yes, that maybe one of the reasons why spammers are really doing what they want to the communication group of the Wikibits. That is right that the admin should make their move now to make a solution with this matter. Because of their being not always active the queries of the people around is pending and turning into their doubts about Wikibits, but I know that the team is doing something really important for the better development of this project.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

Wikibits differs from other projects in that it will use knowledge. And knowledge and information are excellent things

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Yes, it's hard to trust a project that not only does not update the information, but still does not answer questions and does not support communication
yuisefb8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Yes, it's hard to trust a project that not only does not update the information, but still does not answer questions and does not support communication
I agrre about that. Many people will really think that an admin thst is not active are the one that is a scammer. But don't jump to any conclusion yet. Wikibits admins maybe just very busy with some important and personal matter. I just hope that they can get back with all the people trust once they are updating us back.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I dont realy know how will investors going to trust this project in this kind of situation that the are currently facing.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: