Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

I am a participant in the chat of telegrams and I like what information the team provides. But can there be any reward for the participants?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:39:57 AM

It is necessary to give a little time to moderators and team. And in general first of all it is impossible to panic if you have already made investment. Sense to shout isn't present, it is necessary just to wait because shout all of you equally will be able to achieve nothing but only overtake for panic state on others. Such project will be successful, I am confident in it.

that's easy to say, but every day hope and patience is melting, too.

Well, I am still hoping that they will have a good news and updates about this ICO. I am predicting that the investors will be worried and losing patience soon because of this situation.
When we invest in bitcoin have we worried because there is no one to answer for our doubts or queries when they bitcoin price is reducing ? no right in the same manner, if we make investments and dev team keep a conversation with every individual how about the project development?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

It is necessary to give a little time to moderators and team. And in general first of all it is impossible to panic if you have already made investment. Sense to shout isn't present, it is necessary just to wait because shout all of you equally will be able to achieve nothing but only overtake for panic state on others. Such project will be successful, I am confident in it.

Well, I am still hoping that they will have a good news and updates about this ICO. I am predicting that the investors will be worried and losing patience soon because of this situation.
When we invest in bitcoin have we worried because there is no one to answer for our doubts or queries when they bitcoin price is reducing ? no right in the same manner, if we make investments and dev team keep a conversation with every individual how about the project development?
Hope is losing for everyone day by day with wikibits. This a sign that wikibits no longer function i think because devs won't really answer, even in their telegram group no one is answering.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

I am a participant in the chat of telegrams and I like what information the team provides. But can there be any reward for the participants?
You can make contribute at their alpha version here: https://wikibits.io/alpha/. Have 2 way to earn tokens:
1. Post a Comment (Max daily: 100 WIKI)
2. Submit an Article(Max daily: 500 WIKI)
Details at here: https://wikibits.io/alpha/news.php?extend.1
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

I realy like the concept of this project on how it can be a big help for knowledge seekers but Im also disturbed on the inactiveness of the admins on thier social groups.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

There are so many people believing in the potential of the Wikibits project, and I am one of it. Because of the great platform it has with the combination of the great potential of this project to make he community much more aggressive and productive, no doubt that a lot more people, users and investors will come look for this project. But right now, the team members is not always active. But I guess they are doing something for the better of this project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

I realy like the concept of this project on how it can be a big help for knowledge seekers but Im also disturbed on the inactiveness of the admins on thier social groups.
inaction of the admins in this project and in the group of Telegram, this is indeed a big problem. I suspect that we will not be able to talk with the team and find out their plans for the further development of the Wikibits project.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

well, help me by counting guys: I think its been now over 3 weeks or more that we dont hear from devs and admin ?

I see some startup projects, that never been successful after they left their potential investors without update.  But I see also some of them, who come back after several weeks and continue the project and were also successful. For this project I hope also that they come back soon and inform their community, before it is too late.

People will probably wondering what is the real status of the project due to their inactive for 3 weeks and this is not good to know. Some investors wanted to have attention especially about the ICO because this platform is full of unanswered questions.
There might be a scenario we come across dev team is working on all our requests but just not answering to manage the timelines as of now so let us communicate with them in the Telegram channel for faster response.

Even though devs are busy with the developments. they still need to post here in this ANN thread to update us in the current status of this project and if the ico is still doing great now.
people are actually worried with wikibits response  here I just hope they listen eventually and give a response at least
It is difficult to remain calm if you have already invested in this project and waited for good news. Just in this situation it is just to wait and hope

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

inaction of the admins in this project and in the group of Telegram, this is indeed a big problem. I suspect that we will not be able to talk with the team and find out their plans for the further development of the Wikibits project.
I would very much like that we at one point learned a lot of good news from the developers. I know this happens
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:22:24 AM

well, help me by counting guys: I think its been now over 3 weeks or more that we dont hear from devs and admin ?

I see some startup projects, that never been successful after they left their potential investors without update.  But I see also some of them, who come back after several weeks and continue the project and were also successful. For this project I hope also that they come back soon and inform their community, before it is too late.

People will probably wondering what is the real status of the project due to their inactive for 3 weeks and this is not good to know. Some investors wanted to have attention especially about the ICO because this platform is full of unanswered questions.
There might be a scenario we come across dev team is working on all our requests but just not answering to manage the timelines as of now so let us communicate with them in the Telegram channel for faster response.

Even though devs are busy with the developments. they still need to post here in this ANN thread to update us in the current status of this project and if the ico is still doing great now.
people are actually worried with wikibits response  here I just hope they listen eventually and give a response at least
Users have already given so much time to administrators. So far no one has written a problem of why the developers are silent. For example, I'm already beginning to think that it's scammers.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

Hope is losing for everyone day by day with wikibits. This a sign that wikibits no longer function i think because devs won't really answer, even in their telegram group no one is answering.

Having no communications may lose some of the potential investors because investors wanted to have an up to date activity. This is to make sure all thing are going well and also will know the latest development of the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

But there's a big difference if you're waiting for too long and also you can't even get any response whether in the telegram chat which is the best way I thing to communicate with the administrators and the progress of the project itself.
Before drawing any conclusions on the project, it is necessary to wait at least for those dates and events planned by the developer. If nothing occurs, then already everything will become clear and if plans come into action, then everything is good and it will become a lesson to those who panics before time.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

I am very interested in the team experience in this project
I am just wondering if it is true that listed in the information is all that has ever been done by this team?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

I'm amazed that the team is very generous in giving tokens, you just to post daily and make article with a minimum of 500 words about the project and they will give you tokens. A great start for wikibits project.  Smiley
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

I am just wondering if it is true that listed in the information is all that has ever been done by this team?
Yes, indeed. They have a great portfolio's on their linkedin profile that you can check them on the Linkedin website, and you will be shocked.
zevl194

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

But there's a big difference if you're waiting for too long and also you can't even get any response whether in the telegram chat which is the best way I thing to communicate with the administrators and the progress of the project itself.
Before drawing any conclusions on the project, it is necessary to wait at least for those dates and events planned by the developer. If nothing occurs, then already everything will become clear and if plans come into action, then everything is good and it will become a lesson to those who panics before time.
Absolutely I agree with you. There is no sense to part demagogy and panic. It is necessary just to wait specifically dated. Before this period it isn't necessary to worry. This concern in fact will give nothing, it is the decentralizanny world without fiat money. And all investments in fact are made at own risk.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

Yes, indeed. They have a great portfolio's on their linkedin profile that you can check them on the Linkedin website, and you will be shocked.
Lets just wait and relax for further updates guys. Wikibits is doing good to be honest but skmethings realy not right.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

There are so many people believing in the potential of the Wikibits project, and I am one of it. Because of the great platform it has with the combination of the great potential of this project to make he community much more aggressive and productive, no doubt that a lot more people, users and investors will come look for this project. But right now, the team members is not always active. But I guess they are doing something for the better of this project.
I'm also a good follower of Wikibits plattform. But right now, I noticed that no one from the dev team came and give new updates about this project. I really hoped that they must do something here on this thread or even in the telegram channel so that we can be finally relaxed and stopped worrying about this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

If the authors are not members of the team will write articles their work will be paid tokens or fiatom? And in what languages can you write?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

I'm amazed that the team is very generous in giving tokens, you just to post daily and make article with a minimum of 500 words about the project and they will give you tokens. A great start for wikibits project.  Smiley

Thus, this project is intended to the persons who are experienced blogger and hopefully they have a better rewards so that more people will be curious to try this platform. Hoping for the dev to at least made some announcement about the development of their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: