Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786812 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
me2014

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:51:12 AM

As I can see that we can forgot about free 5 days of hosting..and for another delay which should be half month(from 8th may to at least 23th may until we get those units)- minimum BA should do for customers is to give us those psu for free because we again lose a lot of potential earning with this last delay and "free hosting"
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
y_boonstra

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:56:27 AM

As I can see that we can forgot about free 5 days of hosting..and for another delay which should be half month(from 8th may to at least 23th may until we get those units)- minimum BA should do for customers is to give us those psu for free because we again lose a lot of potential earning with this last delay and "free hosting"

Yep,

Another 2 diff jumps.. :S
me2014

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:07:56 PM

Yep,

Another 2 diff jumps.. :S

free psu compared with delay and those jumps is ridiculous but it is something..time is passing and we are losing more and more..those psu are at least they can do :S
Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:14:03 PM

Ive got some answers to some of the questions, more to come.

Thanks for your work, Bobsag.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:25:44 PM

The clock ticketh on, and yet no refund from minersource, still.

As was stated, the information is nice, we can see it slowly coming together and materializing, it seems closer now than ever, but now the time frame is lining up and people are realizing they won't be seeing this until, drum roll:

First week in June!

I guess being a month off the second date isn't that bad compared to what has happened with others.

The cost of that power supply shipping though, ouch, i really hope they come up with a solution so their customers aren't screwed into making another 110 dollar purchase from them..

I want my refund though!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
btcminer84

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:35:06 PM

When the power cost of running all those x-3s is greater than the revenue they generate I'm sure they'll be shipping them ASAP.

THIS is it. THIS is the trick of that kind of scam.
btcminer84

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:45:38 PM

shipping will ... start this week.
LOL  Grin Roll Eyes Grin
BTW: They told us that kind of lie within the last week ("Shipping will start next week").
btcminer84

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:00:45 PM

trying to get an ROI some how
It is easier to get a refund than a ROI.
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:03:58 PM

I asked for a refund for my order nmbr. #9 ... rofl and I haven't got any confirmation so far ... how ever ... sux

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:28:35 PM

I am a little tired with Black Arrow.

First batch had shell be released in March- perfect.
Then in May- ok.
And now the big Huh

I have a lot of money invested in a hosting contract and I am boared even about the comminication which should be normally presented in updates with email.

Ok the ygive me now 50% more Hashingpower minus electrcyty and setup but if BTC will not rise it is getting a minus business for me.
Even the long waiting time is not healty.
Specialkey

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:30:32 PM

I asked for a refund for my order nmbr. #9 ... rofl and I haven't got any confirmation so far ... how ever ... sux

I am close to ask for refund. What a F+ck. Sorry but that had to be spoken out Grin
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:45:40 PM

If they do not ship this week, they will need to add more compensation as Bitmain S2s are now $1650 shipped in just over a week! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6715210#msg6715210
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

If they do not ship this week, they will need to add more compensation as Bitmain S2s are now $1650 shipped in just over a week! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6715210#msg6715210

Exactly.  In all honesty, only shipping 100% compensation, not 50% would be palatable at this point.

All we've seen from bobsag3's pics are parts, bare minion chips hashing, and an empty X-3 case.  Not even one completely assembled miner.

At least with other visits to other Asic manufacturers from other members like Easy2Mine, we see shelves and tons of completed miners ready to go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594728.msg6564579#msg6564579

I have no confidence in these guys...but I'm sticking it out.  Need my desk ornaments!  They make nice conversation pieces.   Grin

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
me2014

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

I am waiting for a new update and if everything remain same I think we should all request refund..diff is already high enough,for 7 months they are lying to us..how far this goes??
Dot99lr

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:00:16 PM

Blackarrow have announced the first units have gone into production should be finished for Monday Smiley

BA, how did this turn out or did it even happen?
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:10:55 PM

Exactly.  In all honesty, only shipping 100% compensation, not 50% would be palatable at this point.

All we've seen from bobsag3's pics are parts, bare minion chips hashing, and an empty X-3 case.  Not even one completely assembled miner.

At least with other visits to other Asic manufacturers from other members like Easy2Mine, we see shelves and tons of completed miners ready to go:

I have no confidence in these guys...but I'm sticking it out.  Need my desk ornaments!  They make nice conversation pieces.   Grin

That is what upsets me a lot. The air about this forum lately, i get that people are excited, but we are still a while away from actually having these units in hand. Nothing about the pics from bob's trip was that exciting. No completed hardware, just more pics of things to come. Not even pics of the lcd screens. The super awesome lcds that increase my hash by how much? Oh that is right, fucking nothing! who gives a shit, lcds and touch screens were a big deal with the iphone first came out, no one is impressed by that stupid crap any more. Unless, guys, the entire time, their market has been on the newest types of users into the bitcoin playing field. Those who aren't going to realize they are over paying for a piece of equipment because they don't realize what the competition offers. That they are going to be blinded by all the razzmatazz of the lcd screen! Because the people who had to edit config files and create batch files to run miners are the ones rioting in the streets for lcds.. Yeah it is a nice touch if it doesn't slow down actual production of the units.

I have requested a refund from minersource but still have two x-1s ordered through black arrow. I have a feeling requesting a refund from them would get me no where, and it would be confusing as one order was paid for with paypal and the other bitcoin. They decided to drop using paypal after i decided that i wanted to order two instead of one if the shipping would be a bit cheaper.

It isn't like there is any mystery of what that hash will get you in btc a day. I have ant miners running, i see what they earn me. It isn't getting to be more and more each day, i promise you that.

Then the insulting compensation package that makes you feel obligated to buy a power supply. Or sell the unit, which still consumes my time, And if an s1 is only going for 240+/- atm, how much are you going to be able to get for the compensation unit - shipping cost and seller fees? That is if there are zero issues with the first batch of units they have made. Which some might actually have sub par components (120 boards instead of 200) in them because ya know, whoops. Because that is how you give thanks to the first batch of customers who supported you, by unloading all the useless shit you have purchased upon them. Cool man, really excited to GET HASHING, gnarly!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
y_boonstra

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:16:17 PM

That is what upsets me a lot. The air about this forum lately, i get that people are excited, but we are still a while away from actually having these units in hand. Nothing about the pics from bob's trip was that exciting. No completed hardware, just more pics of things to come. Not even pics of the lcd screens. The super awesome lcds that increase my hash by how much? Oh that is right, fucking nothing! who gives a shit, lcds and touch screens were a big deal with the iphone first came out, no one is impressed by that stupid crap any more. Unless, guys, the entire time, their market has been on the newest types of users into the bitcoin playing field. Those who aren't going to realize they are over paying for a piece of equipment because they don't realize what the competition offers. That they are going to be blinded by all the razzmatazz of the lcd screen! Because the people who had to edit config files and create batch files to run miners are the ones rioting in the streets for lcds.. Yeah it is a nice touch if it doesn't slow down actual production of the units.

I have requested a refund from minersource but still have two x-1s ordered through black arrow. I have a feeling requesting a refund from them would get me no where, and it would be confusing as one order was paid for with paypal and the other bitcoin. They decided to drop using paypal after i decided that i wanted to order two instead of one if the shipping would be a bit cheaper.

It isn't like there is any mystery of what that hash will get you in btc a day. I have ant miners running, i see what they earn me. It isn't getting to be more and more each day, i promise you that.

Then the insulting compensation package that makes you feel obligated to buy a power supply. Or sell the unit, which still consumes my time, And if an s1 is only going for 240+/- atm, how much are you going to be able to get for the compensation unit - shipping cost and seller fees? That is if there are zero issues with the first batch of units they have made. Which some might actually have sub par components (120 boards instead of 200) in them because ya know, whoops. Because that is how you give thanks to the first batch of customers who supported you, by unloading all the useless shit you have purchased upon them. Cool man, really excited to GET HASHING, gnarly!

+1

amen to that, specialy the last part
me2014

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:29:12 PM

+1

amen to that, specialy the last part

+1 more for last paragraph and specialy last sentence!!!
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:34:17 PM

Of course everyone is saying, "I think it's fair if you double my order."  I'm waiting for you guys to ask for Triple because that would be more, and more works in everyone's favor except BlackArrow.  That doesn't mean they are  going to do it though.

Before they come on here and say anything about compensation, we need to know when they are going to ship/start hosting.  Because compensation / price matching should be based on when they ship.  Not to mention some people considering refund requests.  

Everyone wants to know one thing...

When are you shipping?

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 06:43:06 PM

New price for AntMiner S1: 0.468 btc each one, shipping cost included.
EVEN CHEAPER, Look at this BA tell us you aren't changing the compensation.

Forget that kingcolex, look at Pistachio's post above for Juan's groupbuy:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.msg6715210#msg6715210

It makes a mockery of anything BA has to offer, shipping in a little over a week .  $1.65 per GH/s.

Where's Jimmothy to try make heads or tails out of this one?   Tongue

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: