Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:59:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:45:35 PM

In this case, Ken is making up his own accounting rules, and it has bothered me for awhile now..

OK that might be a valid point. Have you thought about making a grown-up post about it and asking Ken to use the traditional accounting format for clarity? Being silly and immature and trying to ridicule the man at every opportunity just because you are a silly and immature person yourself helps no-body.

But if you are having fun maybe that's the main thing.

I take it you haven't been around since the IPO?  We have tried everything, from "grown-up" reasoning, to offering our help, to making very helpful suggestions, and EVERY TIME Ken turns it down because he seems to know better (why do you think the ENTIRE board quit?).  Do you want me to post the perfect example from my PM inbox, regarding copycat images from ASUS on his website?  Or are you just going to stop right there?  

Try explaining to him that he should use traditional accounting, and you will get absolutely nowhere with him.  Guaranteed.  

Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

In this case, Ken is making up his own accounting rules, and it has bothered me for awhile now..

OK that might be a valid point. Have you thought about making a grown-up post about it and asking Ken to use the traditional accounting format for clarity? Being silly and immature and trying to ridicule the man at every opportunity just because you are a silly and immature person yourself helps no-body.

But if you are having fun maybe that's the main thing.

I take it you haven't been around since the IPO?  We have tried everything, from "grown-up" reasoning, to offering our help, to making very helpful suggestions, and EVERY TIME Ken turns it down because he seems to know better (why do you think the ENTIRE board quit?).  Do you want me to post the perfect example from my PM inbox, regarding copycat images from ASUS on his website?  Or are you just going to stop right there?  

Try explaining to him that he should use traditional accounting, and you will get absolutely nowhere with him.  Guaranteed.  

None of this matters; when we see how much money is planned to come in from pre-orders we can cast judgement on how the project has been handled then. "If it ain't broke don't fix it " and right now we have no reason to believe things aren't going great in the the pre-orders department.

tl;dr The number don't lie, and we'll know everything we need to know shortly.
Vigil

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:29:40 PM

The ultimate scam of the whole deal is that American share-holders are being forced to dump their shares well below what they paid for them, prior to any chips hashing. And that is coming only a couple weeks after the exchange told everyone things were good and to bring your shares over.

If there some kind of plan for this that I haven't read up on?
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:35:44 PM

Yeah I've been here since IPO and I know it's morons with your attitude that kept Ken away from the original thread. Obviously that and his single mindedness to get the business moving. His site is making 90k (in the bank) a month and you are not happy. Much more in the near future. He's covered the exchange issues with his own sites - have you given him any credit for that foresight and work? No. He got a press release from eASIC in a weekend after huge forum pressure - any credit? Not much. He took the mine pic down. He restructured the entire IPO ffs - how is this not listening?

Every single stock has suffered recently yet according to you it's all Kens fault. You sound like a spoilt brat screaming at his mom for stopping him from running out into traffic - no reason, no logic, pure emotion. The only valid argument is lack of PR that's it. But Ken clearly doesn't think a proposition this strong needs the PR bandwaggon that LabCon and Terrahash took money on. To some that is not a failing - it's 100% belief. With his site taking 90k a month maybe he's right?

As for your 'he doesn't listen to ME' argument, he's been on here quite a bit since the news of the btc-tc shutdown (and obviously this is a new thread moderated by him personally) - so there was your opportunity for dialogue. You've pissed all over that chance with your immaturity and if I were him I'd ignore every word your write. You have acted like a total punk and that's how you deserve to be treated. Scream and you'll be heard? I don't think so punk.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:37:04 PM

The ultimate scam of the whole deal is that American share-holders are being forced to dump their shares well below what they paid for them, prior to any chips hashing. And that is coming only a couple weeks after the exchange told everyone things were good and to bring your shares over.

Good God can you even read? Can you go back like 2 pages? Is that to much effort for you? So the SEC are scamming US investors are they? Muppet.
Vigil

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:39:01 PM

Good God can you even read? Can you go back like 2 pages? Is that to much effort for you? So the SEC are scamming US investors are they? Muppet.
The SEC is not coming down on BitFunder. If you believe that you are an idiot. The SEC likely has never even heard of BitFunder. BF is doing the scamming - they are forcing Americans to sell-off low.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:42:34 PM

The SEC is not coming down on BitFunder. If you believe that you are an idiot. The SEC likely has never even heard of BitFunder. BF is doing the scamming - they are forcing Americans to sell-off low.

Great theory, so show us some evidence of it. Do you have any evidence atall that the SEC has not heard of this multi-million dollar exchange?
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:44:00 PM

Yeah I've been here since IPO and I know it's morons with your attitude that kept Ken away from the original thread. Obviously that and his single mindedness to get the business moving. His site is making 90k (in the bank) a month and you are not happy. Much more in the near future. He's covered the exchange issues with his own sites - have you given him any credit for that foresight and work? No. He got a press release from eASIC in a weekend after huge forum pressure - any credit? Not much. He took the mine pic down. He restructured the entire IPO ffs - how is this not listening?

Every single stock has suffered recently yet according to you it's all Kens fault. You sound like a spoilt brat screaming at his mom for stopping him from running out into traffic - no reason, no logic, pure emotion. The only valid argument is lack of PR that's it. But Ken clearly doesn't think a proposition this strong needs the PR bandwaggon that LabCon and Terrahash took money on. To some that is not a failing - it's 100% belief. With his site taking 90k a month maybe he's right?

As for your 'he doesn't listen to ME' argument, he's been on here quite a bit since the news of the btc-tc shutdown (and obviously this is a new thread moderated by him personally) - so there was your opportunity for dialogue. You've pissed all over that chance with your immaturity and if I were him I'd ignore every word your write. You have acted like a total punk and that's how you deserve to be treated. Scream and you'll be heard? I don't think so punk.

VE's demeanor, entitled attitude and braggadocio over these past few months is very similar to the trust-fund-babies I have known.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 06:50:22 PM

EVERY TIME Ken turns it down because he seems to know better (why do you think the ENTIRE board quit?)

Come back in a month and see what he has created. He is a very very experienced businessman with great vision. Every Board member attested to that. They left because they were an Advisory group who's advice wasn't listened to. The CEO is well within his rights to do that and you'll find every business that became huge had early conflict in the Board room. Someone needs to call the shots and if you don't like Ken's approach to business sell your interests in his venture.

Also they quit as they wanted the freedom to get into NeoBee - the stock that has no future IMO.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:19:37 PM

More disclosures are needed . Trying to value this company, but its impossible with the information we have.
I may have missed some pieces, but right now all I know is that market cap is currently >$800K while it has closer to $300K in its order book.
That doesnt look great, but its meaningless if we dont know how much of the IPO money has been spent, and how many TH will be brought online.

I understand NDA's restrict your ability to full disclosure, but right now its not investing, its throwing a dart.
Vigil

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:20:40 PM

Great theory, so show us some evidence of it. Do you have any evidence atall that the SEC has not heard of this multi-million dollar exchange?
Do you have any evidence that they have? If you don't have evidence that BitFunder or BTCT has been contacted then you should stop supporting those claims.
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 07:26:44 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2013, 07:44:35 PM by zumzero

It amazed me that VE was held in such high regard, for so long, given that he was one of the original fudster trolls even before bALLBREAKER and crumble metastasized on AMC/ActM threads.

It's a shame really, because he could have been a valuable ally if it weren't for his emotional volatility.

@Ken, are you able to give us an indication as to when we can expect a general update for ActM's progress?  We know some figures are incoming and that's great, but perhaps you might take that opportunity to share with us a progress report also.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 07:33:12 PM

It amazed me that VE was held in such high regard, for so long, given that he was one of the original fudster trolls even before bALLBREAKER and crumble metastasized on AMC/ActM threads.

It's a shame really, because he could have been a valuable ally if it weren't for his emotional volatility.

@Ken, are you able to given us an indication as to when we can expect a general update for ActM's progress?  We know some figures are incomming and that's great, but perhaps you might take that opportunity to share with us a progress report also.

+1.

It'd be great to include within the financial report a status update. Where are we with the board development? Now that you have solid financial figures how many chips can you dedicate towards mining? How is the manufacturing process developing?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
redbeans2012

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 08:22:45 PM

Can anyone confirm the time when sample chips arrive.  The beginning of the thread states 9 weeks (is that from the time the thread was posted or from when he paid EASIC?)

I see the question was asked a few times and didn't see an answer.  Seems like 9 weeks would place the sample chips coming at the end of november about the same time that preorders are promised?

Bumping my same question again.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:08:41 PM

Can anyone confirm the time when sample chips arrive.  The beginning of the thread states 9 weeks (is that from the time the thread was posted or from when he paid EASIC?)

I see the question was asked a few times and didn't see an answer.  Seems like 9 weeks would place the sample chips coming at the end of november about the same time that preorders are promised?

I believe its 9 weeks after the NRE is paid...which was early August.
This puts us at mid-late October for sample chips.

Better pick up those cheap shares while you still can kiddies!
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:11:36 PM

I believe its 9 weeks after the NRE is paid...which was early August.
This puts us at mid-late October for sample chips.

Better pick up those cheap shares while you still can kiddies!

This is my understand as well. Sorry redbeans, I missed your question earlier in the thread or I would've answered. Tapeout could likely be done already.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
redbeans2012

Activity: 887

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:27:24 PM

That's what I was hoping too.  If ken could verify that would be great
navitatl

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:29:08 PM

If anyone is looking to liquidate from Bitfunder without too much slippage, send me a PM.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 09:30:51 PM

VMC Sales:

3rd Quarter 2013           $1,404,217
chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:34:19 PM

neat

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: