Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 09:36:23 PM

VMC Sales:

3rd Quarter 2013           $1,404,217

Impressive.

How much of that can go towards eASIC chips?

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 10:18:32 PM

Good stuff!

Thanks Ken!
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 10:19:46 PM

Hello Ken,

... will it be possible to transfer shares out of BF into Havelock?

Is this situation not feasible or will it require more time before a decision is made?...

We are still working on a solution; however, I don't feel Havelock would be a solution as the SEC will soon just send them a letter also.  Then they will have to do just what Bitfunder did.  We will make sure that our Investors wherever they are do not lose their shares and that they will continue to receive their dividends.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 10:50:52 PM

So this site which everyone was saying is so bad and will hold back the company is taking in - at current growth rates - somewhere around 10million USD over the next 12months?

Anyone else want to stand up and say the site is crap or are you all eating humble pie now?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2013, 11:32:37 PM

VMC Sales:

Are hose miner sales that will lead to a big dividend for activemining shareholders?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
zefyr0s

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:38:34 PM

Sales don't hit dividends until product ships.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 11:52:08 PM

So this site which everyone was saying is so bad and will hold back the company is taking in - at current growth rates - somewhere around 10million USD over the next 12months?

Anyone else want to stand up and say the site is crap or are you all eating humble pie now?

I do not code HTML and do not know how hard it is to make a site. Imho opinion from what I've seen from other websites that sell products the website for AMC/VMC is subpar. That said, I have not been one to complain about the direction of the company ( I am not a cheerleader though ) but I do not believe that just because growth rate is estimated to have to lead to 10million USD Revenue (from where?) a year means the site is the best it can be.

Even if the site is good, why not make it better? Have we met the point of diminishing returns on how good the site can be yet? I don't think so. The site being better and AMC/VMC having a better Marketing Strategy in place could lead to 20million USD Revenue in 12 months, so why do you sound like you are settling for 10million?

Also, if the company is looking at 10million a year in revenue, then does the company now have enough to employee someone to make a better site? Is this up for discussion, I'm not sure where Ken stands on this as I've believe I heard him deny help for the site before.

P.S. Ken, I think you're doing an awesome job. I feel as though with the shit + fan combination going on over at the Labcoin thread and the closure of BTCT and Bitfunder, you are now facing a lot more pressure than you have been before. I just want you to know that you have a lot of our support.
thebitcoiners

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 12:16:24 AM

That's quite impressive. Future looks promising - glad to be a part of it!
With the competition faltering, I'm putting my chips on Ken!
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 02:15:21 AM

Hello Ken,

... will it be possible to transfer shares out of BF into Havelock?

Is this situation not feasible or will it require more time before a decision is made?...

We are still working on a solution; however, I don't feel Havelock would be a solution as the SEC will soon just send them a letter also.  Then they will have to do just what Bitfunder did.  We will make sure that our Investors wherever they are do not lose their shares and that they will continue to receive their dividends.

VMC Sales:

These updates are very reassuring. Thanks Ken  Cool

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 02:15:34 AM

VMC Sales:

short but impresssive. we are couting on you ,i am a long term inverstor.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 02:43:55 AM

VMC Sales:

Excellent news considering all the BS going on lately. Keep up the good work Ken.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
navitatl

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:12:07 AM

WTB 10k shares at .00075 using escrow and direct share transfer.
Sou

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

(Bitcoin related text here)

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 03:41:23 AM

I can only imagine what those sales would look like if we were actually visible out there to the consumer. I'm wondering if this slow-roll approach might actually be more beneficial in the long run - perhaps we can avoid getting ahead of ourselves by not creating a large backlog of customers waiting for their pre-orders, and maintain a good standing with the mining community.

Once the miners do start rolling out though, and people see another company that actually delivers, i'd love to see our marketing switched into overdrive.
claycoins

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:09:22 AM

good progress

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:30:57 AM

I do not code HTML and do not know how hard it is to make a site. Imho opinion from what I've seen from other websites that sell products the website for AMC/VMC is subpar. That said, I have not been one to complain about the direction of the company ( I am not a cheerleader though ) but I do not believe that just because growth rate is estimated to have to lead to 10million USD Revenue (from where?) a year means the site is the best it can be.

Even if the site is good, why not make it better? Have we met the point of diminishing returns on how good the site can be yet? I don't think so. The site being better and AMC/VMC having a better Marketing Strategy in place could lead to 20million USD Revenue in 12 months, so why do you sound like you are settling for 10million?

Also, if the company is looking at 10million a year in revenue, then does the company now have enough to employee someone to make a better site? Is this up for discussion, I'm not sure where Ken stands on this as I've believe I heard him deny help for the site before.

P.S. Ken, I think you're doing an awesome job. I feel as though with the shit + fan combination going on over at the Labcoin thread and the closure of BTCT and Bitfunder, you are now facing a lot more pressure than you have been before. I just want you to know that you have a lot of our support.

I uh heard somewhere's that uh... asicminer, big selling rig maker, doesn't even have a site.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:41:30 AM

I uh heard somewhere's that uh... asicminer, big selling rig maker, doesn't even have a site.

I uh heard somewhere that uh... Asicminer doesn't need a site because they have DISTRIBUTORS who have sites of their own (look at BTCguild or WTCR).  uhhhhhhhh!

knybe

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:10:08 AM

I uh heard somewhere that uh... Asicminer doesn't need a site because they have DISTRIBUTORS who have sites of their own (look at BTCguild or WTCR).  uhhhhhhhh!

Don't be a doof, absolutely not the same thing. And besides have you seen the page for asciminer on btcguild? Not exactly prime webby award winner.

It amuses me that Ken posts a biggy and this is what you focus on.

go figure rich kids.

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 05:28:27 AM

Don't be a doof, absolutely not the same thing. And besides have you seen the page for asciminer on btcguild? Not exactly prime webby award winner.

It amuses me that Ken posts a biggy and this is what you focus on.

go figure rich kids.

Web design aside (all hail Ken's amazing web site design!), Asicminer has distributors.  Ken has just himself.  It's that simple.   You don't see farmers advertising their own beef, because they don't have to.

knybe

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 06:20:58 AM

Ain't buyin what your shovelin.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 08:06:33 AM

VMC Sales:

This is nice and all but where are the rest of the numbers? This is not even a half of the full picture Wink
is the 15th the date for complete fin. report?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: