Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771076 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:28:11 PM

I can't really see how Ken will relate wallet addresses with transfered shares, or how we can prove that after Bitfunder's shutdown, and how we will then prove those wallet addresses are ours.

It's very scientific and complicated, but Ken's on top of it.  Besides, it's under The NDA just like everything else, so if you talk about it, you mess up all the science and make FUD instead.  You just gotta believe Angry

Yes all you have on here are Trolls and the 'speculator wishful thinking types'. As you've just kind of insulted both groups who do you think is going to answer your question?

Kroy101 has no use for answers from trolls or investors in denial.  He seeks rational, concise, authoritative answers, which i am glad to provide.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

I can't really see how Ken will relate wallet addresses with transfered shares, or how we can prove that after Bitfunder's shutdown, and how we will then prove those wallet addresses are ours.

It's very scientific and complicated, but Ken's on top of it.  Besides, it's under The NDA just like everything else, so if you talk about it, you mess up all the science and make FUD instead.  You just gotta believe Angry

Yes all you have on here are Trolls and the 'speculator wishful thinking types'. As you've just kind of insulted both groups who do you think is going to answer your question?

Kroy101 has no use for answers from trolls or investors in denial.  He seeks rational, concise, authoritative answers, which i am glad to provide.

Hmm.. "rational, concise, authoritative answers". Then why didn't you answer him with "By signing a message with your BTC address" instead of some "NDA mumble jumbo"you rambled on about?
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:43:39 PM

It's very scientific and complicated, but Ken's on top of it.  Besides, it's under The NDA just like everything else, so if you talk about it, you mess up all the science and make FUD instead.  You just gotta believe Angry

Kroy101 has no use for answers from trolls or investors in denial.  He seeks rational, concise, authoritative answers, which i am glad to provide.

Hmm.. "rational, concise, authoritative answers". Then why didn't you answer him with "By signing a message with your BTC address" instead of some "NDA mumble jumbo"you rambled on about?

I will not be baited into revealing the powerful science behind Ken's expert bookkeepings.  You hoi palloi can't handle The Truth, and can't be trusted.  Take it on trust: Ken's got it all under control.
xenonhost

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:47:53 PM

Anyone from ActiveMining willing to help me recover my shares? They have dissapeared from bitfunder account, maybe they were transferred automatically. My username on bitfunder is xenonshop, my bitcoin address: 1CCEBxW6bW3deEQjoiTuVxn3PKNTv24ngj
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:52:09 PM

Regarding Ken giving back our shares from Bitfunder

How will we prove the shares are ours after Bitfunders total shutdown on December the 15th? All I have is a screenshot (Photoshop anyone?) relating my Bitfunder user name and the shares I transfered to AMC-TENDER.

My public bitcoin adress is my wallet adress. Not a Coinbase web-wallet address "where I can sign in from", wich I don't even know what exactly means. Should I open a web-wallet and change my public bitcoin adress in Bitfunder for that one? wouldn't that make things worse?

Sorry if this has been discused before, but I thought it could be a balsam for many of us to shed some light on this matter instead of the constant speculation based on wishful thinking and trollist pesimism that has taken on this thread.

thank you

When Ken receives the shares, he also has a log of the Bitfunder name and Address that they were tied to.

When you go to "Claim" your shares you will likely just have to sign a message http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

It's a very easy process, some web wallets make it even easier to sign but honestly just follow the youtube video.

Even if you mess up for whatever reason, your shares are still attached to that wallet, dividends will go to that wallet until you do submit a signed message that is correct.

There's nothing to worry about.
thehun
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:58:42 PM

Anyone from ActiveMining willing to help me recover my shares? They have dissapeared from bitfunder account, maybe they were transferred automatically. My username on bitfunder is xenonshop, my bitcoin address: 1CCEBxW6bW3deEQjoiTuVxn3PKNTv24ngj

I believe they were to be transferred automatically for all those who didn't do it yet
kroy101

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:59:17 PM

sorry, didn't pretend to insult anyone... Im just frustrated by the lack of news and having my stock grounded while watching the madness unfold in the btcusd market. I do think that because of the lack of solid information this thread has degraded a bit...

...My public bitcoin adress is my wallet adress. ...
So you have bitcoin-qt installed ?
Go to the receive tab and search for your public address and click it.
Do you see the sign message button at the bottom of the window?
Google is your friend: https://www.google.com/search?q=bitcoin+sign+a+message

thank you, I feel like a total newbie now Smiley
using Multibit and the option was there all the time
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 01:20:26 PM

I believe they were to be transferred automatically for all those who didn't do it yet

That isn't happening until Dec 2nd.

Are you using 2-Fac authentication?
iSnow

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 03:25:55 PM

You can still   log into bitfunder and look under "Transactions" (grey row of tabs) and you'll find an entry like "Send Transfer To: AMC-TENDER
ActiveMining: xxxx Share/s". If they have been transferred to AMC-TENDER, everything is peachy.
Baldin

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:18:30 PM

I have transferred my shares to amctender from bitfunder however when I looked at my bitcoin address it was some wallet I don't remember making. I have since changed it to my usual one. Will dividends and ownership be going to the correct place now?

Thanks
LorenzoMoney

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:10:56 PM

BarGaphics:

Why do you lie to these people?

Wrong! When Shares are transferred to AMC-Tender, Kleeck, Ken and I sit around a computer monitor in a cavern in Springfield, Missouri and we laugh!

We laugh and laugh and say, "If only these people knew that we will be barbqueing on the beach in Belize far away from them, enjoying our new hashing power." 

Yes, Ken, Kleeck and I are working together to enjoy life while all of you keep hitting the refresh button at www.CampBX.com hoping that the prices there somehow reach the levels of BTCChina.com

Regarding Ken giving back our shares from Bitfunder

How will we prove the shares are ours after Bitfunders total shutdown on December the 15th? All I have is a screenshot (Photoshop anyone?) relating my Bitfunder user name and the shares I transfered to AMC-TENDER.

My public bitcoin adress is my wallet adress. Not a Coinbase web-wallet address "where I can sign in from", wich I don't even know what exactly means. Should I open a web-wallet and change my public bitcoin adress in Bitfunder for that one? wouldn't that make things worse?

Sorry if this has been discused before, but I thought it could be a balsam for many of us to shed some light on this matter instead of the constant speculation based on wishful thinking and trollist pesimism that has taken on this thread.

thank you

When Ken receives the shares, he also has a log of the Bitfunder name and Address that they were tied to.

When you go to "Claim" your shares you will likely just have to sign a message http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxM9_OCQKM

It's a very easy process, some web wallets make it even easier to sign but honestly just follow the youtube video.

Even if you mess up for whatever reason, your shares are still attached to that wallet, dividends will go to that wallet until you do submit a signed message that is correct.

There's nothing to worry about.

https://twitter.com/Lorenzo_Money -- Bitcoin Address: 1EttqaSSCksRAXrwejoChs5zmGjSikN9mC -- http://lorenzomoney.wordpress.com/
The Bulk of mankind is as well equipped for flying as thinking. - Jonathan Swift
DOGE COIN address: DSYMgD1HfmJFwNuc6Zvhp7PkrVD1QRBsgu
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

BarGaphics:

Wrong! When Shares are transferred to AMC-Tender, Kleeck, Ken and I sit around a computer monitor in a cavern in Springfield, Missouri and we laugh!

We laugh and laugh and say, "If only these people knew that we will be barbqueing on the beach in Belize far away from them, enjoying our new hashing power." 

Yes, Ken, Kleeck and I are working together to enjoy life while all of you keep hitting the refresh button at www.CampBX.com hoping that the prices there somehow reach the levels of BTCChina.com

CampBX is still a thing?
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:39:22 PM

I have transferred my shares to amctender from bitfunder however when I looked at my bitcoin address it was some wallet I don't remember making. I have since changed it to my usual one. Will dividends and ownership be going to the correct place now?

Thanks

As long as you changed it in Bitfunder, you should be good. I don't believe it matters if you set it after the transfer (also, make sure you have screenshots of the transfer with time-stamps).  Ken should be sending more information eventually on confirming ownership via our public addresses.

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:09:19 PM

BarGaphics:

CampBX is still a thing?

Apparently CampBX will be accepting ACH Bank deposits starting Nov 27
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:10:38 PM

BarGaphics:

CampBX is still a thing?

Wow! That might bring their daily volume to QUADRUPLE digits of btc!
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:16:51 PM

BarGaphics:

CampBX is still a thing?

Wow! That might bring their daily volume to QUADRUPLE digits of btc!

just saying…

apologies for being off topic:
CBX was my first exchange in 2011 when I realized mt.gox sucked so hard. I've never had any problems with CBX until dwolla got lame. looking forward to getting out of coinbase bs and back into a real BTC exchange.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:52:39 PM

For those of you NOT on IRC. I will grace you with this glorious theorycraftage:

<kleeck> Here you go guys:

1400 BTC from Avalon Refund = $770,000. If we get machines at retail value, and not cost (unlikely, but we'll do worst case scenario) it'll cost $155,598,80 for 24.576TH/s and we can afford 4.94 fully loaded Platinum miners. (I'm guessing we can get that to 5 full machines with expansions). 5 X 24.576 = 122.88 TH/s. (The $770K is based off of a $550 BTC)

100TH/s is 2% of a 5PH network, (We are at 4.8PH currently). 2% of the TNH is 72 coins a day (2% of 3600 possible coins). 72 * 7 for the weekly net amount is 504. I'll cut it in half, for reinvestment, so we can keep up with the hashrate, so 252.

252 / 10,000,000 (not counting the other 15M yet) is .0000252/share. Which is $.01386/share @ $550 a BTC each week. Not bad for paying $.25 a share initially.

<kleeck> Read it and weep.

<kleeck> WEEP I SAY!

<FunkyMunky> Boner Alert!!

<kleeck> Warning! Reading the above may cause boners.

<kleeck> Yeah. I like those numbers. We need to get this plan in motion, though.

<FunkyMunky> That warning was too late!!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:58:44 PM

Why use USD on a BTC payment with a BTC return?

If we could have paid for these shares in USD (Like miners purchase their gear) then I can see the USD usage but in a strictly BTC environment nope
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:02:58 PM

Why use USD on a BTC payment with a BTC return?

If we could have paid for these shares in USD (Like miners purchase their gear) then I can see the USD usage but in a strictly BTC environment nope

For those interested in fiat value, of course.

Also, I need to apologize to your Bargraphics, I said that 5% of the TNH was "crazy" and/or "insane" and after crunching some numbers now realize that those are not the proper words for describing ACTM's odds of holding 5%.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nootnewbie

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:03:17 PM

Team AMC just solved a block...

Had 30 blocks yesterday, at 31 today.

https://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings&section=teams
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: