Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tiaguitah

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:07:54 PM

Posting here allows me to feel that I am making a difference, but it's a delusion and now most of my fellow shareholders hate me.

Many of us have risked a significant amount of coins hoping that it will be a way out to better our financial position. Maybe you should take a break from bitcointalk and forget about this for a while. Either way we will see a outcome before the end of this year.

drawingthesun thats not true, I love you.

You don't know who iam, I don't know who you are buy I love you. Even when the world is aganist you, you have to stand up and say, fuck this ActiveMining is life, I can't give up upon life!

ActiveMining rie now is just a baby, and its growing. Fuck me if I won't be here to watch him grow and see hit its teenage.

Son, everything will be fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:15:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 09:26:22 PM by WildFire.ca

What would you like to hear that would make you STFU?.. If he has the chips your going to look like an asshole for wasting months your time here..     If he does not have the chips your going to say "I told you so" but you don't care because all your trying to do is drive shares out of week hands when the market opens. You are acting like your 5 and your loosing your basic credibility. You used to bring some great ideas to the table when we first reworked this company, now your just the same as crumbs, Icedrill, and his 3 other account's, on everyone's ignore list. Its your own fault you took you money out of ActM and put it in too lab¢on,, You should man up and help us make this work or you keep doing what your doing, trying to drive a share price down on a stock that is not trading. If you check TGB it's states we will have machines in Dec, it's said that for almost 2 months. We are poised to be the next ASIC miners on the market after the current price jump and the network is starting to flatten out. We have ended up with our bum in the butter as my grandmother used to say.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:19:09 PM

[/color]

Excellent use of colour. Can you do any other colours? Maybe we can do a rainbow?

When it's time to ship the product, he has to be communicative about the progress of the product. If he isn't, then there is no product
Promise of shipping the first units is November, which is about to end.
Time to start talking is before December, especially if he isn't able to ship.
Financials are pointless if he cannot produce.

minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:25:39 PM

all your trying to do is drive shares out of week hands when the market opens.

No doubts atall about that.

So is crumbs/the iceman
so is VE.
so pankkake

Sell into their hands at 0.0025 like a beaten down victim - or hold to see share price drive hard into 0.04. Your choice Muppets.

You have been warned many times now at this crucial time, it's long overdue that you amateurs started listening.

So for those who will still sell, no crying on here when you miss out on 85% of the price rise.

No crying.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:28:49 PM

So is crumbs/the iceman
so is VE.
so pankkake

Sell into their hands at 0.0025 like a beaten down victim - or hold to see share price drive hard into 0.04. Your choice Muppets.

You have been warned many times now at this crucial time, it's long overdue that you amateurs started listening.

So for those who will still sell, no crying on here when you miss out on 85% of the price rise.

No crying.

You sound like a broken record player.  When there are delays with shipping a product, and no communication with shareholders OR customers is given, this is a heavy reason for concern.  Cheer all you want, but that's all there is to it.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:29:53 PM

You sound like a broken record player. 

You would know my friend, you would know.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:32:42 PM

You sound like a broken record player. 

You would know my friend, you would know.

If this turns out to be a miracle and Ken turns out to be an innocent angel, then yes... we will be friends.
Until then we are not.

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:35:42 PM

No we wont. I don't mix with irrational, emotional, foul-mouthed Meth-head scumbags. But thanks for the offer.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:37:41 PM

So is crumbs/the iceman
so is VE.
so pankkake

No crying.

You sound like a broken record player.  When there are delays with shipping a product, and no communication with shareholders OR customers is given, this is a heavy reason for concern.  Cheer all you want, but that's all there is to it.

haha, and you don't, we know your position VE, now let it just play out and in a day or so you can say you told us so.

All you do is repeat the same thing in different colors, words, and phrases which is that you believe Ken wronged you because you had a disagreement and you attempted to go around him to get information, you will do everything possible to hold him accountable, you "own" shares in this company, you believe that Ken is going to run away with all the cash due to the rise in BTC, and you will eat yellow snow if he mentions easic before the end of November.  

Now please go on and keep repeating your useless drivel.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:43:54 PM

No we wont. I don't mix with irrational, emotional, foul-mouthed Meth-head scumbags. But thanks for the offer.

Hey you started the whole friendship thing.  If you want to break it off now, that's fine.. just don't call me in the morning  Grin

minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:54:25 PM

No ambivalence here, just sarcasm. I might have thought it would pass you by.

'Understanding the subtlety of this usage [sarcasm] requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. This sophisticated understanding can be lacking in some people with certain forms of brain damage.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth_Amphetamine

'Grin'

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:04:10 PM

No ambivalence here, just sarcasm. I might have thought it would pass you by.

'Understanding the subtlety of this usage [sarcasm] requires second-order interpretation of the speaker's or writer's intentions; different parts of the brain must work together to understand sarcasm. This sophisticated understanding can be lacking in some people with certain forms of brain damage.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth_Amphetamine

'Grin'

Also keep in mind that the overuse of sarcasm in the wrong conversational situations, also known as sarcasturbation, can be a sign of issues as well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziH9St7ajuw

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:55:40 PM

For 0.0002BTC i would take 25000... though im pretty sure this is all talk to crash the price... and it looks like it works... Smiley

I would pay the bitcoins to a trusted escrow and make a contract with the seller that he pushes the shares to me as soon as the shares are on an exchange again.

Though i wonder how to prove the ownership of the shares. I mean there is the list of shares at bitfunder... but once the shares are moved to AMC-TENDER the old address should be gone. And its open if the user pushed the shares to AMC-TENDER or sold them. So im not sure how to prove that someone owns these shares.

Anyway... thats all theoretical since i doubt that anyone is selling at all.

It'd just be a waste of time if the price is higher than 0.0002 when the exchange goes up, whoever has said they would sell will just sell on the exchange instead.

Thats something im pretty sure about too. These are market manipulators that want to buy cheap shares later themself. They dont want to sell.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
redmetal

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:22:13 PM

Looking to sell a small portion of my shares
2000 @ 0.009

Escrow is a must, please PM me if your interested and we can arrange the rest Smiley

Red

Receive $5 free of bitcoin in Australia by becoming verified on CoinJar.com, https://filler.coinjar.com/r/034375f5
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:47:01 PM

I have been lurking since June and decided to join today mostly because of the BS I see on this board.  I have a bunch of shares as well and truly believe in Ken.  We had a few PMs back and forth during the exchange fiascos, and considering all the chaos it was for me, I can imagine how hard it is to organize all these shareholders and shares.  There are so many moving parts in our situation that the end of Nov info release issue is a major...minor detail....amongst many more pressing issues.  While I'm a natural sceptic at heart....which I think most of us that invest in cryptos are....I truly believe that Ken has his own and our best intrests at heart.  If anyone knows of Karl Denninger, Ken has that type of background and persona, and its a good thing in the end.  As the world shifts into this new paradigm, people like Ken already recognize that they have the potential to be on the top of the new hedgemonic scales.  Why would anyone sell out/scam after this much effort, and give up so much more potential power.  I find it funny as theprice of BTC goes up in value in Fiat more people get nervous, yet isn't it Fiat that we are all escaping?  In the end if all you have   is 1BTC free and not invested in anything, we all know that one BTC will give us all the individual power we will need in buying power.  Although I don't like the fact that Ken maybe quiet about the current situation, just remeber why we all probably picked this venture to invest in in the begining, since it was one of the best looking investments along with deprived's funds and crypto-trade.....they looked the best and most viable.   The most prudent fundmanagers/owners are taking the same position as Ken.  Deprived is also holding my shares and not paying dividneds, because once you start treating shares of the same entity differently the shares automatically become non fungible.....Don't forget boys this is still very much the Wild wild west of investing.   Go with that mindset and everything will be fine.......its friday. Bring on the women!!!!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
iamnot_

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:52:15 PM

I have been lurking since June and decided to join today mostly because of the BS I see on this board.  I have a bunch of shares as well and truly believe in Ken.  We had a few PMs back and forth during the exchange fiascos, and considering all the chaos it was for me, I can imagine how hard it is to organize all these shareholders and shares.  There are so many moving parts in our situation that the end of Nov info release issue is a major...minor detail....amongst many more pressing issues.  While I'm a natural sceptic at heart....which I think most of us that invest in cryptos are....I truly believe that Ken has his own and our best intrests at heart.  If anyone knows of Karl Denninger, Ken has that type of background and persona, and its a good thing in the end.  As the world shifts into this new paradigm, people like Ken already recognize that they have the potential to be on the top of the new hedgemonic scales.  Why would anyone sell out/scam after this much effort, and give up so much more potential power.  I find it funny as theprice of BTC goes up in value in Fiat more people get nervous, yet isn't it Fiat that we are all escaping?  In the end if all you have   is 1BTC free and not invested in anything, we all know that one BTC will give us all the individual power we will need in buying power.  Although I don't like the fact that Ken maybe quiet about the current situation, just remeber why we all probably picked this venture to invest in in the begining, since it was one of the best looking investments along with deprived's funds and crypto-trade.....they looked the best and most viable.   The most prudent fundmanagers/owners are taking the same position as Ken.  Deprived is also holding my shares and not paying dividneds, because once you start treating shares of the same entity differently the shares automatically become non fungible.....Don't forget boys this is still very much the Wild wild west of investing.   Go with that mindset and everything will be fine.......its friday. Bring on the women!!!!!

+1 Smiley
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:55:27 PM

All Ken is doing is releasing the financials, some people have read in too this as too mean that were going to see chip orders and such.  I would prefer it if Ken would keep this info to him self and release basic hashing numbers after we have our shares on the Coloured Coin system.

Hmm.. Seems like I said this and was told I was basically WRONG by all these people who got special Private Messages going on with Ken that said oh "We'll be releasing an announcement that will do with mining equipment." Or something a long the lines of that. Ken has never said shit about the mining equipment in the last month. I can NOT find Ken saying 1 thing about mining equipment in the last month. Don't hold your breath on any mining news coming out tomorrow, I will be damn surprised if we see any.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:55:56 PM

At first I thought his name said "Jesus" and i was ready to join him in prayer  Roll Eyes

Jasun7211

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:59:10 PM

Hey anyone going to the BTC confrence in Miami hit me up....I'd love to meet some of you guys.   I want to but drawingthe sun a call a cab from wet willys.  Lol. 

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:13:46 AM

I'd love to meet some of you guys.

I'm trying to imagine what everyone would be like...naked.

I bet we are a good looking bunch.......buncha nuts....but South Beach worthy for sure.  I mean we all atleast have a brain unlike the unfortunate USD holders,......or holders of anything without true allodial title.  Soon I will have to stuff bitcoins in my speedos to make things larger than they appear.  .....wait...errrrr

|
|
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: